THIRTY

"This is crazy, man

"This is crazy, man." Roman spoke and Eleanor rolled her eyes.

Tej looked over at him from where he sat behind the computers. "What are you talking about now?"

Roman motioned to the pictures they had up of Shaw and his team. "I'm sitting here looking at these images... It's like we're hunting our evil twins. I mean, look at this black dude right here, he's handsome. Clearly that's me. We got a white Hobbs. This is Han. Tej, it's an African in a beanie. That's like your mini-me, man."

Tej shook his head at him and Roman started to laugh as he came to a stop in front of the picture of the blonde woman. "And Brian!" He called out to where Dom, Eleanor and Brian where. The three turned to look over at him, Eleanor lifting her head from Brian's chest in curiosity. "When did you do this photo shoot?" Roman questioned as he pointed to the woman and Eleanor couldn't help but laugh as she remembered his blonde hair from when they first met. Brian laughed and removed one arm from around Eleanor to flip Roman off. "I'm just playing, man. You know you're the prettiest blonde around here."

Everyone turned at the sound of Hobbs' Gurkha pulling in, the man and Riley getting out of the vehicle. "All right, lock it up. We got two things. First off, this is the worst damn city in the world to commit a crime." Dom stood up and walked over, Brian and Eleanor following after him as Hobbs continued. "They got cameras on every street corner. I got video footage from CCTV of the raid." He handed it over to Tej. "Let's track that, see where it leads us. And secondly, we just got confirmation on what Shaw's crew grabbed from Interpol. They ripped off the database of every location that houses the final component that they need."

"So where are they at?" Brian questioned.

"There are over two dozen of them around Europe." Riley informed.

Hobbs added onto her words. "But the list is only good for ninety six hours. Which means, wherever Shaw's crew is going to hit next, it's going to happen within the next four days. They got a window, and so do we. We gotta move."

"Hobbs is right." Dom spoke. "So, let's break this down. You met them. What do we know?"

Tej spoke from where he still sat behind the computers. "We know they have to be running custom engines. You heard that flip car going through those gears."

"Sequential transmission." Han nodded.

Gisele added on her agreement. "That didn't sound like a normal engine."

"That was a turbo diesel." Brian looked to her. "It sounded like something you hear at Le Mans."

Eleanor leaned her hands on the table as she glanced around. "Did you see it take all those hits and still stay flat in the corners?"

Roman nodded at her. "Yeah, hydraulics."

"Or magnetic suspension." Eleanor suggested as she looked at him.

Hobbs and Riley shared a look as Han spoke. "Who not only has access to the components, but can fabricate something like that?"

Brian shrugged. "Maybe a handful of shops in London."

"Regular tuner shops aren't going to cut it on this one." Dom voiced. "We're going to have to dig deeper than that. Han, Gisele, Roman, you're up. We find the guy who made that car, we find Shaw."

Gisele clicked her gun and shoved it in the waistband of her jeans. "Let's go."

"I'll help." Riley offered.

Hobbs nodded at her. "Roger that."

The four left as Dom looked over to Tej. "Tej, we're gonna need cars without computer chips that can be overridden. Make sure they're fast."

Brian chuckled as Tej nodded. "I got this."

"I'm already on it, Dom." Hobbs spoke quickly. "I've contacted RD at DSS."

Tej looked to him. "Hobbs... I said I got this." Hobbs raised his eyebrows at him.

Eleanor looked between her boyfriend and brother. "This should be interesting."

Brian walked over to where Dom sat, holding the bullet in between his fingers. "What you're looking at is a five point forty five by eighteen FMJ spitzer bullet." He told them as Eleanor came over as she finished the facetime call with Mia and Jack. "It's specific to one handgun, the PSM. Now, given that handguns are illegal in the United Kingdom, there's very few people that have access to that firearm. So if somebody wanted to, say, track down where it came from, it wouldn't be too hard." He showed Dom the piece of paper he held and he took it from him as Eleanor leaned over his shoulder to look at it. "I was a cop for a lot of years. Some habits die hard."

"A pawn shop." Dom chuckled.

The bell above the door dinged as the three entered the pawn shop, Dom in the front and Brian at the back. The shop owner looked over at the three as they walked in. Brian closed the door behind him as Eleanor eyed the two men sitting near the door. Dom walked up to the little window and glanced around before looking down at the man. "All right. What do you want?" He asked Dom.

"They say if someone's looking for a Russian gun, you're the man to see." Dom said.

The man hummed. "Oh, they do, do they?" He looked to the two men and motioned to Dom with his head. The two men got to their feet and Brian and Eleanor shared a look.

One of the men placed their hand on Dom's shoulder. "What do you want, mate?"

Dom turned to the man and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt before headbutting him. He turned to the other man and slammed his head into the window the shop owner sat behind. When he reached for the gun beside him, Dom stuck his hand through the opening at the bottom and grabbed his collar and smashed his head against the window. The door opened but Eleanor grabbed hold of it to stop it from swinging right open and Brian pointed his gun at the man who went to come in. "That might be a bad idea." Brian advised and the man left.

Dom held up the bullet to the owner's face. "I'm looking for the owner of this."

"I don't know." The man said before Dom pushed him away and slammed his head back against the window.

"Take a closer look." Dom ordered.

The man didn't hesitate to tell him. "About a week ago, a girl came in, bought guns, ammo, everything I had."

Eleanor stepped up beside her brother, her eyebrows furrowed. "A girl? What did she look like?"

The man glanced over to her as he grunted in pain. "Tough chick, dark hair. Mean streak. Word is she's a street racer."

Brian hovered behind Eleanor. "Where can we find her?"

"How do I know?" The man asked. "Do I look like a racer?"

Dom smashed his head against the window one last time and the man slumped to the ground, unconscious. "No. You don't."

The three turned and left the shop, leaving the men groaning in pain on the ground. Brian flipped the open sign to closed and looked at the two men on the ground. "Take care, guys." Eleanor shook her head at him and chuckled as he closed the door. He grinned at her and placed his hand on her lower back as they caught up with Dom and headed back.