FOUR

Eleanor rolled her eyes as they pulled up in front of the Toretto residence

Eleanor rolled her eyes as they pulled up in front of the Toretto residence. Music was blaring from inside, reaching the ears of Eleanor, Dom and Brian. Eleanor lifted her head off Dom's shoulder, Dom opening the cab door and hopping out before turning back around and helping his tired younger sister out. Brian gave the driver some money before he got out behind the brunette.

Dom wrapped his arm around Eleanor's shoulders, the younger girl leaning against her brother as she yawned. "Take care." Brian called to them as he started to walk off, Eleanor watching him with a disappointed expression.

The Toretto siblings walked up the steps to their porch, Dom catching the disappointed look Eleanor was giving Brian, causing him to sigh. "Yo, Spilner!" Dom called out to him, Brian turning around to look at them as Eleanor gave her brother a confused look. "Want a beer?"

Eleanor's eyes widened slightly as Brian smiled at them, it directed towards Eleanor. "Yeah, sure."

Dom walked inside while Eleanor waited for Brian, giving him a small smile once he walked up to her. She flicked her hair over her shoulder as she spun around, entering her home, Brian following behind her like a lost puppy. The brunette came to a stop just inside the house, eyes darting around the room.

The crew was littered around the living room, none looking concerned by the fact that neither Dom or Eleanor weren't home yet. Vince was over in the corner, strumming his guitar surrounded by a group of girls who were barely dressed. Letty laid on her stomach on the floor in front of the tv, playing a video game. Leon had a random chick seated on his lap as he whispered in her ear which caused the girl to giggle. And Jesse was making out with a woman in another corner of the room.

Letty glanced towards the door, her eyes locking with Eleanor's. A relieved expression automatically settled on the Latina's face as she quickly got to her feet and made her way towards the second oldest Toretto as Dom marched towards Vince. Letty wrapped her arms around Eleanor who hugged her back just as tight. Leon was the next to notice them, his eyes bulging out of their sockets as excuses flew out of his mouth. "Yo, Dom. Hey, man, we were just about to go looking for you, brother."

Dom cut Leon off as he knocked the beer out of his hand, it spilling all over Leon and the chick still seated on his lap. He stormed over towards his best friend, who finally noticed them as he stopped playing his guitar. Vince blinked up at him as Dom stopped in front of him. "Where were you?" Dom demanded angrily.

"There were mass cops there." Vince defended himself. "They came in from every direction. That shit was orchestrated."

"This your beer?" Dom grabbed the bottle of alcohol that was beside Vince.

Vince nodded his head. "Yeah, that's my beer."

Dom walked away, carrying another unopened beer in his hand. "Yo, Einstein." He called to Jesse who was still hurriedly making out with the girl. "Take it upstairs. You can't detail a car with the cover on. Can't even get that right."

"You all right?" Letty questioned her boyfriend as he walked past her.

Dom stopped in his track and looked towards her, eyebrows raised. "Am I all right?"

"It was just a question." Letty glared.

Dom stared down at her before making his way back to Brian and Eleanor who were awkwardly standing close to each other. "Yo, Dom." Vince seethed as he caught sight of Brian. "Why'd you bring the buster here?"

"Cause the buster kept me and my baby sister out of handcuffs!" Dom shouted as he turned back to face Vince. "He didn't just run back to the fort! The buster brought me and Ellie back."

Eleanor looked up to Brian. "I'll be back, I have to check on my sister."

She didn't wait for a reply before she was trudging upstairs and towards her and Mia's shared bedroom. The brunette opened the door slowly and peeked her head in, seeing Mia lying on her bed with a book open as she studied. "Hey babes."

Mia's head shot up before she rushed to get off her bed, the book lying beside her as she ran to her older sister. Eleanor smiled softly as Mia crushed her into a hug, her arms wrapping around her younger sister's waist. "I thought you and Dom had been taken by the cops." Mia said quietly as she stayed in Eleanor's arms.

"No, uh, Brian got us out of there."

Mia pulled back from her sister and grinned up at her. "Brian as in tuna Brian?" Eleanor sighed and nodded her head, a squeal leaving the younger brunette's lips. "You soooo have a thing for him!"

"Mia, shush! I do not!" Eleanor protested, her cheeks turning a shade of red.

Mia smirked. "He's downstairs isn't he?"

"Dom invited him." Eleanor nodded her head.

Mia's smile grew as she shoved her sister out the door. "Why are you up here with me? Go down there!"

Eleanor rolled her eyes as she passed by Letty and Dom before she started to walk down the stairs where she saw Vince, Leon and Jesse standing in front of Brian. "Did you wipe the seat?" A frustrated sigh left the brunette's lips as Vince spoke.

Eleanor jogged down the rest of the steps, ducking under Brian's arm. She wrapped her arm around his torso and glared at the three men in front of her. "Jesus Christ, would you cut this shit? Come on!" The three scoffed as Eleanor then turned her head to glance at Brian. "Come on. Let's go get me a drink."

"Come on, El. We were just about to get along!" Leon protested as the brunette led Brian towards the kitchen, sticking her middle finger up at the three behind her back.

Eleanor detached herself from Brian as they reached the kitchen. She ran a hand through her hair as she leaned back against the counter. "So, what do you want?"

"Uh, anything, as long as it's cold." Eleanor replied, Brian nodding his head. He walked over to where the drinks were and grabbed a raspberry flavoured vodka drink. She smiled her thanks as she took the bottle from him, taking a sip. "You know, my brother likes you. He usually doesn't like anyone."

Brian sighed. "He's a complicated guy."

"Yeah?" Eleanor grinned at him. "What about you?"

"I'm simpler."

Eleanor couldn't help but laugh at his charming smile. "You're a shitty liar."

"Well, I'll take that as a compliment." Brian smiled back at her as he leaned against the counter beside the small brunette.

"But there's a problem."

"What's that?" Brian cocked his eyebrow at her smirk.

Eleanor leaned a little closer to him, forming a teasing smile. "You need to get some sleep. And you definitely, definitely need a shower. Come on. I'll take you home."

The second oldest Toretto placed her drink back down on the counter and walked out of the kitchen, Brian following behind her like a lost puppy. Mia grinned as she stepped down off the steps, waving at Brian. "Cya, lover boy."

Eleanor rolled her eyes and lightly smacked her sister's arm before grabbing her car keys and leading the blue eyed man towards her car.