SIX

Eleanor smoothed her straightened hair down, adjusting the dress she wore

Eleanor smoothed her straightened hair down, adjusting the dress she wore. It was black and white and hugged her figure in all the right places. The short brunette stood a few inches taller as she slid into a pair of heels Mia had forced her into. Her makeup was done flawlessly, even though she hardly ever wore makeup, she was really good at it. Her attention darted to the door as it opened, Mia peeking her head in and smiled brightly at her older sister.

"Oh my gosh, you look amazing!" Mia complemented as she hugged her sister tightly. "Brian's not gonna wanna keep it in his pants."

"Mia!" Eleanor exclaimed, eyes wide.

"I'm just saying." Mia shrugged, raising her arms up in defence. "Just in case." She pulled something out of her pocket and threw it to her sister.

Eleanor caught it and looked down only to find it was a condom. "What the hell Mia!"

The door to their bedroom opened and Eleanor quickly shoved the condom into her bag as it revealed their brother standing there. Mia hugged her sister one last time before leaving the room. "Hey, Dom."

"You look gorgeous, Ellie." Dom smiled gently. "You look so much like mom."

Eleanor gave him a weak smile in return, moving a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Thank you." She said softly. Talking about their parents was never an easy subject for them to talk about.

"I just wanted to come see you off before your date." Dom revealed and Eleanor walked up to him. Dom wrapped his arms around his little sister as she tightened her arms around him. A fond smile was on both of their faces as Dom spoke. "If he breaks your heart, I'll break his face."

"I know you will." Eleanor smirked as a laugh left her lips.

Mia ran into the room, a grin on her lips. "He's here! It's time to go. Get your ass down there!"

Eleanor smiled at her younger sister, before wishing them both a goodbye as she walked down the stairs, passing Letty on the way. The brunette leaned her head down and pressed a kiss to the Latina's cheek as she watched tv.

"So, how is it, anyways, that the gang came to be?" Brian questioned Eleanor, an hour into their date.

"What?"

"The gang."

"The gang?" Eleanor repeated with a smile. "No, they don't call themselves a gang."

"What do they call themselves?" Brian asked.

"They're a team." Eleanor nodded her head.