SEVENTEEN

Eleanor stood in the middle of Dom and Brian, hands in the back pockets of her shorts

Eleanor stood in the middle of Dom and Brian, hands in the back pockets of her shorts. "Well, the good news is, when we get this guy, you walk out of here a free man." Brian spoke to Dom.

Dom crossed his arms over his chest. "Is that what they told you?"

"Yeah, that's the deal."

Dom smirked at him. "You still put milk and cookies out for Santa Claus?"

Eleanor rolled her eyes and held her laugh back, nudging her brother with her arm. "Dom, don't make me laugh."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Dom shrugged at her. "I'm just talking with your boyfriend."

Eleanor glared at him, her cheeks taking a shade of red. She avoided looking to Brian as Braga's crew drove in. Brain held something out to Dom, Eleanor seeing it was a car key. "Here. In case things go shitty."

"Just like old times?" Dom took the key.

"Yeah."

Eleanor shifted on her feet as Fenix walked towards them, gun in his hand. The brunette subconsciously stepped closer to Brian as Fenix approached them. "You forgot something mijo. That's what you wanted, right?"

Campos quickly intervened, stopping Fenix. "Dom." Eleanor warned as her brother stepped closer.

Campos walked towards them, smiling. "He's harmless. Don't worry about him. And he's really sorry about Letty." Eleanor tensed at his words, Brian discretely grabbed her hand. "Where's our stuff?"

Brian tapped Eleanor's hand with his thumb and the brunette walked over to the containers and opened one of them. "You mean the stuff that used to be in here right?" She questioned with an eyebrow raised.

"Well, you'll see it when we see Braga. That was the deal." Brian added as Eleanor shut the case and walked back over to him.

Campos smirked at them. "No worries. Braga keeps his word."

He turned and made a hand motion, a car door opening. Eleanor's eyebrows furrowed as an older Mexican man stepped out, walking towards them. Everything about the man commanded respect, but Eleanor felt like something was wrong. Maybe it was the pale salmon tie he was wearing.

The man, Braga, stopped in front of the three and dropped a duffel bag at their feet. "Two million. You get the rest when I get my property."

"I got a question for you." Brian spoke, sharing a quick glance with Eleanor. "You wearing pink when you were clawing your way out of el barrio?"

Braga kept his face neutral, but Eleanor could still see the sliver of panic seep into his eyes. She gave a slight smirk, speaking up. "You're thinking what I'm thinking what I'm thinking, right?"

"He ain't Braga." Dom stated.

"FBI!"

The FBI flooded the room, bullets flying everywhere. Brian grabbed the man in the grey suit and brought him to the ground, both Torettos ducking down as well. "Get out of here, Dom!" He yelled to her brother as Eleanor took out her handgun and shot at whoever aimed at them.

In the corner of her eye, Eleanor saw Fenix leading Campos to his car. "Campos is Braga!" She yelled out in realisation.

She turned her head, in time to see Dom tackle Gisele out of the way of Fenix's car. Brian grabbed Eleanor's arm. "You gotta get out of here too, El!"

"I'm not leaving you here!" She protested.

"El, go." Brian urged her.

"Ellie!" The brunette turned her head and saw Dom yelling for her, motioning her to get in the car.

The brunette turned back around and pressed her lips to Brian's cheek quickly before rushing off to the car. She got in the backseat just as Dom sped off, following behind Fenix and Braga. She looked to Gisele and offered her a smile. "Glad you're okay."

Gisele smiled back at her. "I'm glad you're okay too."

[x][x][x][x]

Mia groaned as she adjusted the grip she had on the bag of groceries she held. Eleanor rolled her eyes as she shifted her bags. A sigh of relief left her little sister's lips as they reached their house, walking up the driveway. Eleanor furrowed her eyebrows as she heard people talking in the garage. Mia gave her a look as they both looked over to it, seeing Dom and Brian.

Brian must've noticed her staring as he turned his head to look at her, it filling with slight surprise at the sight of her, and the facial expression on her face. Eleanor quickly averted her eyes and hurried to the back door, going into the kitchen. Mia didn't say anything as she set her bag of groceries down, knowing her sister didn't want to talk about it.

Tears blurred her vision as Eleanor began unpacking the bags. All her emotions from the last few weeks had built up and were ready to come out. She missed Letty like crazy, she was terrified of what has going to happen to them. And despite trying to deny it and pretend it wasn't true, she was still very much madly in love with Brian.

Spending the last few days with him had brought back memories of their relationship and her feelings. It hurt to see him again but she knew she wanted him to stay. She wanted him to stay with her. Eleanor sighed deeply, leaning her hands on the counter as she had an internal battle with herself.

Eleanor didn't even notice Mia leave the room and head upstairs as the youngest Toretto spotted Brian in the doorway. He watched her from behind as she went back to putting the food away. He moved to her and grabbed her forearm. "Hey."

She turned around and was met with eyes she'd fallen in love with five years ago. Brian's thumb wiped under her eye gently. Brown eyes met blue as they stared at each other intensively. Eleanor's heart pounded erratically in her chest. She decided that she was done lying to herself and everyone around her. Eleanor grabbed the back of his neck and pulled his face to hers, their lips connecting passionately.

They pulled apart after a while and Brian stared at her with awe. Eleanor looked up at him hesitantly before he pulled her closer to him, arms wrapped around her waist. Their breathing mixed together as they stared at each other longingly. Brian lowered his head and pressed his lips to hers, the pair being caught in a fit of passion.

Brian's hands travelled past her hips to under her thighs before he hoisted her up. The brunette's hands moved from his neck to the back of his head, running her hands through his hair. Brian held her as they pulled away breathlessly. "Brian." She whispered through her panting. He looked up at her. "Don't stop."

He flashed her his charming smile, eyes glowing brightly. "Yes, ma'am."

Eleanor smiled happily at him before kissing him again. Brian set her down on the counter, one hand resting on her hip and the other tangled in her short hair. He moved to stand between her legs as she pulled his jacket off. Brian's lips moved from her's down to her neck and then her collarbone,moving the strap of her dress and bra out of the way.