TWENTY FIVE

"Got it

"Got it." Mia and Eleanor muttered together as they stood in front of the laptop. "We got it!" They shared a smile as everyone else walked over to them.

Brian wrapped an arm around Eleanor's waist as he stood beside her. "Yeah, we're looking at four cameras." He said as he looked at the screen.

"Yo, that's some high-end shit, too." Han nodded. "Marker optics. Hundred-degree field of view. Ten seconds oscillation."

Brian rose his eyebrows and agreed with him. "Yeah, that's a narrow window, man."

"Can't we just tap in and replace the image?" Gisele suggested.

Tej shook his head. "Nah, it's hooked into a digital sync. They would know we were in the system. The best we can do is peek."

"We're gonna need some real fast cars to get through this." Roman spoke.

"Not just fast." Han commented. "You got a hard right and a hairpin. We're going to need something agile."

Dom looked over at the team. "You guys mock up a track. O'Connor. Let's go get some cars."

A grin formed on Brian's lips. "Nice." He whispered cheerfully, kissing Eleanor's cheek quickly before following after Dom.

It didn't take all that long for the team to mock up a track before they all sat around a table and started to play card games. Rico and Tego sat together bickering back and forth in Spanish, Eleanor occasionally giving her ow input into the conversation. "Damn it!" Roman groaned as Eleanor won her third game in a row of poker.

Eleanor laughed at him. "What can I say? I'm the best."

"Really?" Roman laughed really hard as Brian pulled in behind Dom in a blue Porsche. Eleanor couldn't help but chuckle at his choice of car. "Where'd you get that from? Papa Smurf?" Roman teased as the two got out of their cars.

"Okay, O'Connor, give it your best shot." Dom called over the radio to Brian who waiting at the start of the mock track in the bright blue car.

Eleanor smiled as she watched Brain go through the track and after a few minutes he pulled up in front of them and got out of the car. "How was that one?" Brian asked.

"Camera caught you." Eleanor lifted her eyebrows up at him.

"What?" Brian said in disbelief.

"Yeah, it still caught you." Han said.

Brian walked towards them frustrated. "Man, I was milking the hell out of that thing, too."