Mr. Popular [On-Going]

Από KP_UnaH

"What do you mean you hate me and do not care about my popularity?" "Let's just say that not everyone loves y... Περισσότερα

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1 - Everyday life
Chapter 3 - Detention
Chapter 4 - Second Move
Chapter 5 - Suspended
Chapter 6 - Solution
Chapter 7 - Moving in
Chapter 8 - Back in school
Chapter 9 - Locked up
Chapter 10 - Forever Enemies
Chapter 11 - Getting to know you
Chapter 12 - Just a playmate
Chapter 13 - Bubble Tea
Chapter 14 - Hideout
Chapter 15 - Upset
Chapter 16 - Hide and go Kiss
Chapter 17 - The maknae
Chapter 18 - Almost
Chapter 19 - Yura
Chapter 20 - Ahn Hee Ji
Chapter 21 - Clubs
Chapter 22 - President
Chapter 23 - Sing for you
Chapter 24 - Mrs. Park
Chapter 25 - Starstruck
Chapter 26 - Guilty
Hello
Chapter 27 - Apology
Chapter 28 - Frenemies
Chapter 29 - Confession
Chapter 30 - Back
Chapter 31 - Leave me alone
Chapter 32 - Revelation
Chapter 33 - Joshua
Chapter 34 - Childhood Bestfriend
Chapter 35 - First Move
Chapter 36 - Second Move
Chapter 37 - Girl Training
Chapter 38 - Date Gone Wrong
Chapter 39 - Fourth Move
Chapter 40 - Your Own Trainer
Chapter 41 - Cooling Off
Chapter 42 - Beach
Chapter 43 - Fun Together
Chapter 44 - Friendly Date
Chapter 45 - Goodbye
*sighs*
Chapter 46 - Foundation Night
Chapter 47 - Bloody Tigers Gang
Chapter 48 - Dark Wolves Gang
Chapter 49 - Safe now
Chapter 50 - Back To Normal
Chapter 51 - Feelings
IMPORTANT NOTE
Chapter 52 - Role Play
Chapter 53 - Cancelled
Chapter 54 - Letting Go
Chapter 55 - Escaped
Chapter 56 - Birthday
Chapter 56 - Second Round
Chapter 57 - Comeback / Girlfriend
Chapter 58 - Answers
A/N
A/N
Chapter 59 - Tripped
A/N
Chapter 60 - Catching Feelings
Chapter 61 - Catching Feelings Too
Chapter 62 - Un-Awkwarding
Chapter 63 - Girlfriend
Chapter 64 - Promises
Chapter 65 - Confused
Chapter 66 - A Shoulder To Cry On
Chapter 67 - Confess
Chapter 68 - Hug
Chapter 69 - Collaboration
Chapter 70 - Risks
Chapter 71 - Plan B
Chapter 72 - Resort
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75 - Wish
Chapter - 76
Chapter 77 - The one I love
Chapter 78
Chapter 79 - I love you too
Chapter 80 - Goodnight
Quick Note
EPILOGUE

Chapter 2 - Mistake

207 6 1
Από KP_UnaH

Jihyun's POV

As usual, I headed to school right after work. There were not much students yet since it is a bit early. Mr. Bae sent me off earlier and I don't really know why. My theory is because he wouldn't need me a lot because there weren't that much customers earlier.

The customers of the café are slowly decreasing these days, as I have noticed. And that is a bit bad on our part of course. I hope that the number of customers would increase once again.

I decided to head to the library to read some books.  But as I arrived, I heard some voices. They were a bit loud making me sigh.

A library is meant to be a quiet place. They do not need to be reminded about that simple rule.

My head turned towards the sleeping librarian. I think the school needs to hire a new librarian. This one is a heavy sleeper even though she wakes up whenever there is something loud or someone taps her.

Regardless of the gossiping students, I went to find a book to read. I could still hear the voices and I could recognize that they belong to boys.

As I continued to look for something good to read, I stopped when I heard my name mentioned.

"Jeon Ji Hyun? Oh...you meant that girl that blocked my way from yesterday?"

That voice... that deep voice... it seems so familar...

Chanyeol? Could it be him? Or maybe not.

But I did blocked that guy's way yesterday, right?

My brows met.

And I clearly heard that whoever he is mentioned my name. Are they gossiping about me?

Of course, Jihyun. Who else in this school has a name like yours?

I usually don't mind about people gossiping but when it is about me, it is actually a bother. This is actually the first time I have encountered someone gossiping about me.

I continued to listen to the rest that they are going to say. I peeked at the tiny space in the bookshelf which gives me a chance to secretly see who is on the other side.

Confirmed. It is Chanyeol.

"I am surprised you could recognize her or even know her," the guy with him said.

"Of course I know her. Don't you think a popular man like me knows everybody? And that everyone knows me? They don't call me Mr. Popular for nothing," Chanyeol replied with that usual smug look on his face. "Everyone loves me because of my popularity and thats is what matters the most."

That is what matters the most? Popularity is what matters the most for him? That is just stupid!

"Not everyone knows you bro," his friend laughed.

"Okay... Let's say the whole world does not know me, yet..." is Chanyeol's response. The 'yet' part almost made me laugh. "But I bet everyone in the school knows me."

"No... Not really."

"Now you're lying. Everyone knows me."

"Actually, I have been noticing this girl, the girl you mentioned. Jeon Jihyun."

My brows rose up.

Noticing?

Someone notices me?

I shifted a bit in my place to get a glimpse of who Chanyeol is talking to but it was no use. "She cares about nothing else but studying and her books."

"Of course that is true. She is a total nerd." Chanyeol shrugged. "But I know she knows me."

"She does not care about you."

Oof.

I almost laughed because it is true. You're good at observing Chanyeol's friend.

"That is impossible she is a girl!"

I frowned.

What does he mean by that?

"Not because she is a girl does not mean she is one of your fangirls, Yeol."

"What are you trying to tell me?" Chanyeol asked with a serious look plastered on his face. That look that scares the hell out of every boy in this school.

But the guy he was talking to just sighed and continued on speaking. "Chanyeol, your popularity does not really matter. Grow up, man... You will soon graduate high school yet you only care about your popularity. How about your grades? Your future?"

Hmm... The way this guy speaks already tells that he is really close to Chanyeol.

"Whatever, Byun Baekhyun. You cannot control my life."

"You're just trying to make me mad, Byun Baekhyun," said Chanyeol seriously. "No I am not. I told you I just want to let you know about it," Baekhyun replied.

Finally had enough listening to their conversation, I walked out of the library. I made sure I was quiet so I won't be discovered by the two boys.

Byun Baekhyun? That name sounds familiar...

----------

I am currently inside the school's library to have my recess. I sat at my usual spot, the table at the farthest corner of the room, and looked at the results of my test.

I had 99 out of 100 on my math test. I believe that my last equation is right so I am going to recheck it and show it to my teacher if ever she did had a mistake on checking my paper.

"Hey you! Jeon Jihyun!" someone called me which made me stop chewing.

With my brows knitted together I looked to the direction where the voice came from. It surprised me to see that it was Chanyeol who called me.

He is standing a few meters away from me with his hands in his pockets.

Why is he calling me? Is there anything he needs from me?

Well whatever it is, I will leave it be. I am leaving this place.

I put my unfinished sandwich back in its container and my book back in my bag. Then I slung my bag onto my shoulder and I walked past him.

"Hey! Come back here!" I ignored him and continued walking out of the library and in the hallways.

It was a good thing that there were many students in the hallway. But since the guy is so popular, the students made way for the guy. So he catches up and walked beside me.

"Why are you ignoring me huh? Don't you know who I am??"

"Well I actually do and I hate the fact that you're following me right now. It is disturbing me so go away," I thought. Those words really wanted to come out from my mouth and I don't know why.

I continued to walk and I could still feel him follow. All eyes were on us but I just walked as if I don't know anything about it.

"Hey, can't you hear me? Or cat got your tounge? Are you deaf or a mime?"

I sighed and just continued on ignoring him.

Can't he just go back to his friends? He's pissing me off and I do not like it. Besides, is there any person who would like to get pissed off?

"

Hey!" he grabbed my shoulders and turned me around to face me towards him.

His eyes met with mine. And my, I would say, his eyes were so beautiful. Everything about him is just beautiful, he is made perfectly I have to admit. But his attitude and way of thinking just ruins it all.

As if I was stuck in a daze, I mentally shook myself to get back in reality.

"Why are you ignoring me?" he asked. His eyes were turning dark and I could tell he does not like the fact that I am ignoring him. "Why are you ignoring me? You only get to do that when your stand his higher than mine. You are just a nobody compared to someone like me, so why do you ignore me?"

I took in a deep breath and tightly shut my eyes in an effort to hold all the negativity in. But it was no use.

"I don't want to talk to you, can't you see that?"

It felt like a relief when those words came out.

Gasps and murmurs were heard and I could see how taken aback Chanyeol is. But then his look darkened again especially when I pried his hands off my shoulder.

"And why is that so?" he asked.

"I just hate you...I hate you and do not care about your popularity," I blurted out. And the gasps became louder. His eyes widened and showed complete shock.

I already bursted so why hold back?

"What do you mean you hate me and do not care about my popularity?" He asked in disbelief.

"Let's just say that not everyone loves you because of how popular you are, Mr. Popular," I said boldly.

"Who is she to talk to him like that?"

"How dare her!"

"She should be thankful that Chanyeol oppa even talked to her though she is just a nobody!"

Just like what I am used on doing, I ignored them. I don't care about what they are saying because what I said is just right.

Chanyeol got mad at what he heard and he turned to look at his friends who were snickering.

I shrugged and gave off a smirk before walking away but then I felt a harsh pull on my arm. "Listen Jihyun, I am going to make you pay for this and I mean it," Chanyeol warned as he turned me around to face him.

Was that too bad? Did embarrassing him to bad for him to make me pay?

I just rolled my eyes before walking past him and to my classroom.

That guy is such a jerk. Why are jerks getting so popular these days?

But still, I cannot believe that just happened. How come I wasn't able to stop myself? I mean, I am pretty good at it when it comes to other people especially those who bullied me way back before when I was just new here. But since they got used of me ignoring them, they started to just ignore me as well.

I'll just ignore it. I don't want to overthink myself and give me headaches.

----------

I am sent home from work earlier than usual because just like this morning, not much customers came.

I am walking down the alley, the shortcut I take that leads exactly at my house, when I saw silhouettes that are blocking the way. I frowned in confusion.

When they were a few meters away from me. I finally recognized the faces.

It is Chanyeol with four of his friends with him.

Psh.. Coward.

I remembered his words making me scoff.

So he do want me to pay for what I have done? Is it really that bad to embarass him?

Is it that bad cause he is popular??

I just don't get it.

I sighed and continued to walk. I stopped when they were a feet away from me still blocking the way.

"I would like to pass through," I said but they did not budge and formed a circle instead having me in the middle.

What kind of drama is this?

Chanyeol walked towards me with his hands in his pocket.

"You really are a brave girl aren't you?" he asked, attempting to poke my forehead but I caught his hand and pushed it away. "For a small and fragile person, you are good at pretending to be brave," he mused.

"And you are such a coward, bringing with your friends with you to face this small and fragile person," I retorted with a smirk.

His smirk died down being replaced by a serious look. "You better take back everything you have said this day and bow down to me."

I frowned. Is he out of his mind? "What are you... God? Well I have something to tell you, I am not taking back anything I said because all of it are true. It is your job to accept the facts."

His features tensed and I saw him clench his fists. "Well then you have earned this. You better listen carefully because I am warning you. One you step foot in school tomorrow will be like stepping in hell. I will make your life a living hell. So if you do not want that to happen, then you better leave the school."

I scoffed and placed my hands on my hips. "All that for just humiliating you?"

"Correction, humiliating me in front of everyone," he said making me roll my eyes. "You could have just kept your mouth shut," he added.

"How would I be able to do that if you kept on bothering me? Showering me with annoying questions?" I asked.

"Ignore me. You're pretty good at that, right?" He asked back.

I opened my mouth but nothing seems to come out. Probably because he has a point. I could have just ignored him earlier.

So how come I was not able to stop myself?

"Just leave the school tomorrow and everything would be all fine," he told me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I cannot do that... I have a scholarship to keep."

"Sure. Whatever you say so. I am going to tell dad what you did to me anyways," he told me.

His dad - the school's principal.

"Sure tell him. Tell him like the big baby you are," I said followed by a little shrug. "Now will you please move aside because I want to go home already. You are wasting my time."

He smirked and moved aside. I smirked back and just walked past him.

All the feelings I was trying to keep back while talking to him came on rushing through. I have to admit that I am a bit nervous especially when he said that he would be telling his father. But I think Mr. Park is mature enough not to go along with his son's wants. And I bet Chanyeol won't do so bad since I am a girl, he would be ruining his own reputation if so.

"...One you step foot in school tomorrow will be like stepping in hell..."

I guess it won't be that bad...right?

--------------------

Hey guys! I am glad you have finsihed reading the second chapter!

I really hope it is not as boring as the first one. Well if it is, then...sorry.

But still, I hope you guys liked it and if you do please leave a vote or comment but always keep in mind that I am not forcing you guys to.

I am hoping that the next chapters won't be boring for you guys as well because I would do my best so that my readers won't get bored.

And also sorry for the errors.

That's all. Love lots.

R.E.T.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

612K 13.8K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
143K 5.2K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
314K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
207K 13.7K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...