The Pack Slut

Da BornBroken423

In every story there's always the typical slut, the one that everyone despises and wishes that he or she woul... Altro

Chapter 1: Older Men
Chapter 2: Protection
Chapter 3: My Chance
Chapter 4: Running
Chapter 5: Mate
Chapter 6: Toxic
Chapter 7: Miss Sunshine
Chapter 8: Frozen
Chapter 10: Wolfie
Chapter 11: Nap Time
Chapter 12: Almost Escape
Chapter 13: Secrets
Chapter 14: More Questions
Chapter 15: Good People
Chapter 16: Stolen Hearts
Chapter 17: Seduction Game
Chapter 18: Permission Slip

Chapter 9: His Return

690 42 3
Da BornBroken423

Suddenly there's a loud knock on the door and the door flys open causing me to fall into his chest as he wraps his arms around me to keep us both from falling over.

" Alpha we have a emergency! "

" This better be good. "

He grumbles looking down at my still frozen state.

" There was a attack on one of our allies, one of their pack members is here. "

That's when I snap out of it.

" Wait what pack? "

I ask, jumping out of the Alpha's arms despite his protest.

" The Mystic Blood Pack, why? "

I tense up immediately hearing the name, unsure of what to do. I can't run, I know the Alpha will just catch me immediately but if the survivor is one of the men who know me I can't possibly stay here. Staying here with someone from my old pack would be like committing suicide.

" Their what you're running from? "

The Alpha ask, well more like states.

" Come with me. "

He growls and takes my hand firmly, leading me with him outside of the room for the first time since I've been here.

" W-wait what are you doing? "

I ask terrified.

" I want them to see who they hurt before I hurt them. No one hurts my mate. "

He growls. I can see anger swirling in his eyes like a tornado, I never expected him to be the angry alpha type. I have to admit it's kind of hot.

Wait no, no it's not.

We get to a pair of double doors and the alpha burst through them pulling me behind him and then he finally stops. I slowly look up, expecting to see one of the many faces I've come to dread but instead I'm met with Jacksons shocked ones.

" Scar? "

He replies shocked.

" Jackson! "

I yell happily and run to him, jumping up and giving him a hug. He wraps his arms tightly around me and I hear him sigh in relief.

" I thought for sure they had killed you. "

" I thought the same about you, I'm so happy you're safe. "

I tell him but suddenly I'm yanked back and pulled against the alphas chest. I can feel his whole body is shaking in anger  as his arms tighten around me.

" Who the hell is he? "

The alpha ask through clenched teeth and closes his eyes to try to calm down. Jackson remains glued to his spot, looking between me and the alpha in shock and fear.

" He's my friend from my old pack.."

I say awkwardly, unsure of how to handle this.

" Friend? "

The alpha questions, seeming to grow angrier with each second that passes.

" Yes friend, just friend. Now stop getting mad you're acting like a fucking hormonal teenager. "

I say annoyed, finally speaking up. I don't want the alpha to lash out at Jackson, Jacksons the only one who's been there for me and now I have him back. I'm not about to jeopardize that.

Noticing that the alpha isn't about to calm down any time soon I turn my attention to Jackson.

" Are you the only survivor? "

I ask, trying to hide my fear. I never have told him about everything that happened, I love him but some things I just am never going to be able to say aloud.

" I'm not sure, it was chaotic when I ran, we were losing pretty bad. The moment you ran off things escalated. "

He says, looking down at the floor. I can tell from the look in his eyes he's reliving the moment, unlike me he has always had friends in our pack so I know if he ran it must have been gruesome. He never leaves a friend behind.

" I'm so sorry Jackson. "

I say, trying to go comfort him but unable to due to the alphas strong grip.

I'm not sorry for my packs death, they were never my family but I am sorry for the sadness he feels due to them dying.

" It's alright Scar, I'm just happy you made it out. "

He smiles sadly at me but before I can respond the alpha dashes a cross the room and has him pinned to the wall by his neck, gasping for air.

" Stop talking to my mate like I'm not even here! "

He roars in anger, looking at Jackson in rage. I run up to the alpha and try to pull him away but lack the strength to even pull his pinky away.

" Stop! You're going to kill him! "

I yell frantically, looking back and forth between the two. The alpha is so entangled in his rage that he doesn't even notice me and as I watch Jacksons face turn from pink to red I decide to take action.

I transform into my wolf quickly and pounce on the alpha, immediately taking him down due to the surprise attack. I look back and see Jackson is gasping for air and coughing.

The alpha starts growling and looking around to see who tackled him but when his eyes land on me he stops growling and starts...wagging his tail? I watch as his eyes light up with the reflection of my white,grey, and black wolf reflects in his eyes. I tilt my head at him confused and as soon as I do he tackles me.

I assume that he is trying to get back at me but as I start trying to fight him he gently nips at me playfully making me aware it was a playful tackle and not a threatening one.

What the fuck is happening? Just a moment ago he was trying to murder my best friend and now he's a calm puppy. Then again people's wolves do tend to be their opposite. I know mine was.

Now that the alpha is calmed down and Jackson is breathing regularly I decide to push the alpha off of me and turn back into human form. I cover myself with a blanket from the couch nearby, more to avoid the alphas gaze than Jacksons.

The alpha whines, nudging me to turn back but I ignore him.

" And I thought you were crazy. "

Jackson says, rubbing his sore neck.

" Careful, he might be crazy but he is the alpha of this territory. "

" and your mate. "

He adds quietly.

" Yeah..but you know how I feel about mates. "

I look at the alpha and he tilts his head at me. I can't help but smile a little at how much he resembles a lost puppy.

" Maybe we should talk about this another time when he isn't in the room. "

" Yeah.."

I trail off, it feels awkward between us for the first time since we met. Maybe it's because we know one wrong move in front of the alpha and he will know all about our " friendship "

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

3M 83.3K 32
Prologue: Misty hurt is a 16 year old werewolf who just moved to a new town with her abusive parents.She is shy suicidal and scared to death of peop...
4.6K 272 76
Everyone is born innocent. But the question is why does that change? Some say they've had a bad past and some say their lives are already bad. One mi...
227K 5.8K 25
Rosalie is a shy girl she lets people push her around and she does not stick up for herself even when her wolf heaven tells her to fight back and yes...
5.9M 157K 37
My mum always used to tell me what it's like to see your mate for the first time. She used to say that at that moment, everything around you stopped...