Caroline Flack's Daughter?! (...

By mstaylorjean

❝COMPLETED❞ Jenny's life isn't normal. It's a living hell. So, yes her mum is Caroline Flack. Yes, she is dat... More

Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Daughter vs. Mum!
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Fling or Fate?
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - SLEEPOVER!
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Caring or Acting?
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Gross Mum Alert.
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Decisions, Decisions.
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Memories.
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - New "Date" and Surprises.
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - All Hell Breaks Loose.
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Feelings.
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Scares Everywhere.
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Dead or Alive?
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Time Passes
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Happy Birthday!
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Be Honest With Me
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Explaining Everything
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Love And Secrets
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Bachelor and Bechelorette Parties!
Author's Note! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONE DIRECTION<33
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - The Wedding (Part 1)
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - The Wedding (Part 2)

Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Cougar Alert!

13.7K 79 12
By mstaylorjean

Jennifer's POV

    I open my eyes to see the blinding sun in my eyes. I rub my eyes for a couple seconds to realize where I am.

   "JENNY! Get down here now!" There's my que. I heard my mum yell from downstairs. I finally manage to jump out of my huge king bed and walk down the glass stairs. I see my mum standing there all ready in her clothes for her job.

   "What?" I snarl to her. She glares and then turns away from my eyes.

   "I have a date tonight, with Harry." She said. Oh god.

   I can't believe she is dating a 17 year old. Seriously, that's my age and I personally think it is disgusting. I mean, she could be going to jail for this but no! I roll my eyes in disgust.

   Harry Styles is actually very attractive, I have to admit but why is he attracted to my mum? Who is 32 years old? There is a 15 age difference and that's almost is my age. God. Something is wrong with them. I haven't actually met Harry before but I really want to. But I probably couldn't hold the urge of punching him in the face.  

   Serves him right.

   "And I should care because?" I snap. She rolls her eyes. "If you do that your eyes will get stuck like that."

   "Stop it!" She yelled. I stepped back by her tone. She's been really on edge since 'dating' Harry. It's probably from all the flacking hate she gets. Ha, see what I did there? Yeah, no. Okay. Well, I believe it's really dumb. They were caught with pictures and everything. They should just go public about it so they get in so much pressure and break up. "Stop with all the damn sarcasm. Just because you don't like Harry doesn't mean you can trash talk him."

   "MUM! He's 17 years old. That's just very perverted! He's my fucking age! It's disgusting mum." I yell back to her. She just shakes her head. "I hope you go to jail for it."

   Those were the last words I said before I ran up to the stairs. I jumped back into my bed and cried. I hated my mum with Harry. She never finds out that I cry about it because she would probably blame everything on me after she dumps him.

   I've been getting a lot of hate lately for the whole 'cougar alert' thing with my mum and Harry. A lot of girls or should I say 'Directioners' hate my mum so they have to hate me. I'm known as the school's slut because of it. My mum doesn't know about it but soon she will.

   I finally wipe my eyes and get dress. I grab a white tank top with a Peter Pan color that was black. I pulled a black cardigan around it. I slipped on a black pair of skinny jeans and rolled up the bottom so it was just above my ankle. I put a pair of white TOMS on and headed towards the bathroom.

   I pulled my dark brown hair to the side and did a messy fishtail braid. I washed my face with some acne face wash that didn't seem to be working. It soothed my face very well just didn't get rid of the pimples which pissed me off. I then put on a tad of mascara and curled my lashes. I added a bit of lip gloss then got my iPhone off my bed.

   I checked Twitter and saw some more dumb hate.

  @JennyFlack24 - You are a slut. Go die in a hole with your mom.

  @JennyFlack24 - Have fun with you cougar mom and Hazza. Maybe the police with find your mom and you can have Harry for yourself.

  @JennyFlack24 - You should tell your mom that a 15 year difference is really gross. Especially when the girl is older. Go die.

   I held back the tears so I didn't smear my make up. I took a deep breath and slipped my phone in my back pocket. I headed downstairs and I heard my mum on the phone. I quietly creeped behind her to hear.

   "Hey babe." She said. It was Harry of course. "Yeah, we still on tonight? Okay. Yeah. I'm upset. The stupid hate. Yeah I know. I love you too."

   BARF. I thought. I made noises like I just walked down stairs. I went into the kitchen and grabbed my car keys.

   "Where are you going?" She said looking up from her phone.

   "I'm heading to Starbucks and picking up Hannah before class." I said quickly trying to get away. She finally nods and goes back to her phone. I shake my head and head to my black range rover.

   "One tall chai tea please? And one chocolate cake pop." I said. I dig through my purse to try to find some cash.

   "And a tall caramel latte." A husky voice said behind me. I turned around and there he was. Harry Styles. My mum's boyfriend. I can't hit him were in public. The worse thing about my mum was she didn't tell Harry she had a daughter which pissed me off the most.

   He handed the cashier eight dollars and winked at me.

  "Here." I said handing him money for my coffee.

  "Don't worry about it." He said pushing my hand back to put my money away.

  "Are you sure? I could've payed for my coffee and cake-pop." I said. He shrugged and handed me my tea. I walked over and sat down. I started eating my cake-pop as I texted Hannah.

Me- DUDE! Harry Styles just bought my coffee!

Hannah- No flacking way! (See what I did there)... What are you gonna do?!

Me- Not sure. He doesn't know about me remember?

Hannah- Oh yeah! You mum is sort of a bitch for that don't you think?

Me- You have no idea.

Hannah- Well text me when you are here. You have about 40 minutes til first lesson.

Me- Okay. Text you later. xx

Hannah- Byee! xx

   "Excuse me?" Someone said. Harry. I look up and see him. His perfect faces and jaw line was so muscular and god. His teeth were perfectly straight and white. How could he fall for a 32 year old? Sick.

  "Yes?" I said.

  "Do you mind if I sit?" He said.

  "No go ahead." I said pointing to the chair in front of my. He finally sits and our knees are touching. I felt a spark fly. "Oh and thanks for the coffee."

   "No biggy." He said taking a sip of his coffee. "I don't have enough time buying a beautiful girl some coffee."

  He winked and I blushed.

  "I'm not good at taking compliments." I said. He nodded and laughed.

  "I see." He said. "But you are beautiful. Don't let anyone tell you different."

  "Mind saying that to my school?" I say sarcastically. He raises an eyebrow.

  "What's wrong at school?" He asked concerned.

  "People believe in me as the school's slut." I managed to choke out.

  "Why? You don't seem like the slut type." He says.

  "Yeah but when your mum is dating a guy my age i-" I slapped my hand over my mouth before I could say anymore. Harry's eyes bulged out like I knew exactly what he was hiding. It's pretty hard keeping it a secret but oh well.

   I wanted a normal life. A normal day without people yelling at me for my mum's behavior. I want a normal guy to love me for me and like me as I am.

   "Dating a what?" Harry spat out.

  "Nothing." I said. "I should go. I have class in a bit."

  I stand up and before I could leave someone grabs my wrist tightly but gently. I look down and Harry looks upset. I feel guilty and sort of jealous. He seemed like an amazing guy. God. Dammit.

  "Stay?" He said. His gorgeous green eyes totally sunk a hole inside of me. Why did he have to be amazing?

  "I can't." I said standing up.

  "At least give me your number?" He says. He hands me his iPhone and I put my number in. I decide to put a different last name so he didn't suspect anything.

  "Bye." I said quickly. I rush to Hannah's house. When she gets in the car I explain everything to her. She gasps a couple times.

  Hannah was gorgeous and that was part of the reason I was insecure. She had dirty blonde hair that looked almost light brown. It ended at her mid-chest but some days it was curled. Her teeth were perfectly straight and white. Her body was a body to die for. She was curvy but skinny at the same time. She had a flat tummy which I barely did.

  We then headed into class and I sat next to my other friend, Peter.

   He was a hunk. But he was the only person, besides Hannah that didn't believe I was a slut. They hated my mum though. I couldn't blame them. 

   Peter was a tall guy and very scrawny. His hair was brown and spiked up a bit. His eyebrows were very busy but he kept them contained well for a guy. His smile just brightened my day.

  I started explaining the whole "Harry Thing" and he kind of got mad. He didn't care for Harry neither did Hannah.

  As the teacher walked out to use the loo I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at the ID and it was a random number.

"Hi, it's Harry. I was just wondering do you want to go out on a date tonight? xx"

   I gasped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

748 40 20
(Sequel to "Married to a Styles". You don't necessarily had to have read the first book to make sense of this one.) •COMPLETED• After a group of guys...
3.2M 45.4K 69
When you bump into someone and make history with them, Your meant to be all along. This is a story of an ordinary girl who eventually falls in love w...
843K 16.3K 42
"We have decided to make the two of you date" My mother's said pointing to Harry then back to me. My eyes widened at what she had to say. She had a s...
31K 427 26
One Direction, One Direction, One Direction. This is all people talk about these days. Lisa is sick of it. Don't get her wrong, she doesn't hate them...