Mi Reino

By xox_aaliyahh

"We been through a lot within the last 24 hours and it opened my eyes to things." I started looking him in th... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Epilogue

Chapter 55

3.5K 181 20
By xox_aaliyahh

The dress, shoes, ring and the restaurant they went too in mm.

Elise P.O.V.

"Now I ain't ever been the jealous type of guy, but I want you to myself, I can't lie
I know we ain't on no one-on-one thing, but baby, it should change
Cause when I be out with other chicks I be thinking 'bout you
And when you be out on dates you be texting me too
Telling me to come pick you up when he drop you off
I pray to God he ain't breaking you off
I don't want nobody but you kissing on my tattoos
I don't want nobody but me talking to you until you fall asleep" August sung.

August and I was in our bed in Atlanta just cuddled up waiting on someone to arrive. He wouldn't tell me. He decided to sing me a song that he once wrote when he was in high school. However, I thought he was gonna sound like chicken scratch, he sounded beautiful.

"How come you never told me you could sing?" I looked at him.

He shrugged, "It never really crossed my mind. Singing ain't something that I do often."

I nodded my head. "So can you tell me whose coming over?"

As soon as I said that there was a knock on the door and August got up and ran to the door. Me being so pregnant, I got up and waddled behind him. Being 8 months pregnant with twins was horrible. For the first trimester I suffered from very bad morning sickness. Sometimes it wasn't even in the morning, it would happen throughout the day. My feet would swell up to the point that I couldn't walk on them. My stomach stuck out so badly that I couldn't even see my feet.

Finally catching up to August, I saw him at the door talking to a women a little older than him and three little girls swarming around him. I smiled because I knew that those was his nieces and their mom. After a minute, a middle age woman and a young man walked inside. The young man dapped up August and took him into a tight hug. The middle age woman smiled up at August and took him into a hug.

August looked back at me and smiled, "Everyone, this is the woman that I was telling you about."

"Hello everyone." I smiled and waved.

The three little girls ran over to me and hugged me, "If Uncle Aug loves you, then we love you too."

I chuckled, "I love y'all too."

Looking at these three little girls reminded me of Victoria and I wanted them to meet her. They all looked around the same age, so it should be no problem.

"Would y'all like to meet someone?" I smiled.

They all smiled brightly and nodded their heads. I took their hands and walked them up the stairs to Victoria's room. Opening the door, Victoria was on the floor playin with her Barbie dolls. When she saw me, she smiled and then looked at the three little girls beside me.

"Who are they?" Victoria asked.

I shrugged, "You ask them baby, your a big girl now. Remember?"

She smiled and nodded, "I'm Victoria, what are y'all names?"

"Amayila, Kayden and Chaylen." They all spoke.

Victoria smiles and grabbed their hands and dragged them to the ground to play with her. Within seconds they all had Barbie dolls and were playing together. I smiled, as I began to walk downstairs only to hear August talking to his brother Travis.

"I think Ima do it tonight." August whispered

Travis chuckled, "Either now or never bro."

I walked out into the kitchen to see them stop talking and I looked at them strange. What was August trying to keep from me?

"Baby I got us reservations at 5:00 for dinner." August said.

I frowned when I looked at the time, "It's 2:00 now though. You know it takes forever for my pregnant ass to get ready."

Travis chuckled, "Better waddle and get ready then."

"Shut up dick mouth." I glared at him.

"I know you ain't talking." He looked at me.

I gasped and punched him in his shoulder, "Take it back."

He laughed, "Hell nah."

I glared at him as I walked back up the stairs into August's and I room to see a box on the bed. The box was black and velvet and it caught me off guard. Me being curious, I opened the box to see a black embellished dress with matching black heels. There was a note inside that read "wear this tonight." Furrowing my brows, I went into the bathroom and washed up real quick before putting the dress on. Placing the heels on my feet, I looked at the time it read 3:00.

Since I had so much time to spear, I decided to go to my vanity to put on some perfume. Once again, I saw a velvet box and opened it to see perfume. It was black and in gold writing it read Gucci. Spraying some on, I smiled at how good it smelt. I grabbed my purse as I walked down the stairs to see everyone looking at me smiling.

"Am I missing something?" I smiled awkwardly.

They all shook their heads in unison, "Of course not."

August came out the back room in a black button down, black jeans and gold and black Jordan's. He had a gold chain hanging from his neck and a gold Rolex. I licked my lips at how good he looked.

"Alright baby. We gotta get going cause it's gonna take us time to get there." He said.

I nodded and told everybody good bye as We headed out. We have been driving for over an hour and I was about to ask where the hell we were going. However, we finally arrived at a restaurant and we got out heading to the entrance.

"Reservations for Alsina." She nodded her head and placed us in the middle of the restaurant.

Nobody was in here.

"Did you rent out the whole place?" I smirked.

August smirked at me, "Maybe."

A young man approached us, "Can I start y'all off with drinks?"

"Water" i said.

"Same but with lemon." August said.

The man nodded his head and walked away while August and I talked. We talked about the many memories we shared over the year that we had known each other. The good memories and of course even the bad memories. Over the course of our meal we ate, drunk and just had a good time. It was getting closer for us to leave and I noticed August getting clammy. I was going to ask but I knew if he wanted me to know, he would tell me.

As soon as I got up to fix my dress, a band began to play soft soothing music. I looked up wondering where the hell did the band come from. August got up and walked over to me to grab my hand. Thinking he grabbed it to walk out, i grabbed his hand and headed towards the exit. Sensing that he wasn't moving, I looked back at him to see him on one knee. I screamed and covered my mouth as tears ran freely down my face.

"Elise Ebony Young." August said as he took out a box opening it to reveal a diamond ring. "I can truly say that you are a gift from God above. For a fact I know that you knew that I wasn't the greatest man. I slept around and dogged out every female that I wanted. However, you stepped into my life and changed me for the better. You give me something to live for, something to work for. You taught me that not all women are the same. You taught me that two damaged people could pick up the broken pieces and fix each other. Better yet, you taught me how to love. And you taught me the right way to love. I love you Elise and thank you so much for giving me chances that I didn't even need. Will you Elise Ebony Young, spend the rest of your life with me and marry me?"

Tears were flowing freely down his face as well as mine as he told me his speech. The band played softly in the background as I placed my hand over my heart. Sticking out my left hand I nodded my head yes since words couldn't form in my mouth. August slid the ring on my finger and picked me up bridal style kissing me.

"I love you baby." He said against my lips.

"I love you too." I smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 10.6K 78
I feel his dirty hands touch me once more and move up higher to my thighs. I try to jerk them away but he locks my arms in his hand above my head as...
7.7K 291 31
"I am offering you a good life, a better life, Tiana. It'd be a shame not to take the offer...for you and our daughter." Tiana...I closed my eyes...
1.5K 41 27
Bryson Tiller hurt her, August Alsina healed her. Who will she end up with in the end? Read to find out. Haven't edit anything yet.
58.9K 2.6K 15
I wrote this when I was 15 (I think). This was my first time writing anything. It is unedited, and not well thought out, but I hope you enjoy. Karli...