Broken (A Damian Wayne LS)...

By OperationNerd

It just like the title says! A girl named Arabella has a broken soul. She stays with the Wayne's until a fami... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Help
Chapter Seventeen
News
Bonus Chapter

Note

470 7 0
By OperationNerd

I will no longer be updating this story, if you would like to continue reading Broken please go read Broken (Rebirth). It's the same story but my writing skills have improved majorly. There are a few subtle differences but the plot and everything is the same.

I also have 2 other DC stories, one is the daughter of the Green Arrow and the other is Young Justice. Please read them and leave your thoughts. Also I'm now out of school for a 2 week Christmas break so I'll try to write more and update. Thank you for being the best fans and family ever and thank you for being so patient.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 698 20
Percy Jackson has lost everything. So she went home to spend time with her mom. But sadly their together was cut short causing her to go and live wit...
262K 4.6K 22
Marinette and Damian were raised together in the League of Assassins. They got bonded together when they were 9 years old. When they were 10 an attac...
45.2K 1.4K 23
Love may seem like a really complicated term depending on the person who seeks it. It can be pretty like a scene from a fairytale, but it can be the...
12K 449 10
Nothing with Athena Thomas has ever been calm. But, for once, the world seemed to stop spinning and she allowed herself to take a breath. With Jason...