Immortal Eyes--True Intentions

Por 4Shifter101

When people start figuring out who Courtesy is, they start to call the Falcons who have been searching for he... Más

Immortal eyes
1-Change
2-Caine
3-Jealousy
4-Kio
5-Xavier's promise
6-Totally Sexist
7a-Mate? (Part 1)
7b-Mate? (Part 2)
8-Escape? Me? No Way!
9-New Friend
10-Do We Know Each Other?
11-Alpha Trouble
12- *Gulp
13-Bar Trouble
14-You Again
15-Do I Need To Kick Your Ass?
16-This Is All Wrong
17-Shopping Trip
18-Wedding Crashed
19-Rogues?
20-Funeral
22- The Silver Moon Pack's Epilogue

21- Pack Ceremony

45 3 0
Por 4Shifter101

'Pack Ceremony'

🌑🌚🌑

Happy Belated Birthday Courtesy! It is just a random date and it won't be in either of the next two books, so it's really not important.

Question

What do people see you as? (Symbolically)

People perceive-symbolically- me as a Feline(a white tiger, a lion), a tree, a lily/daisy.

ONLY ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT! I hope it's good!

I was going to add another chapter before the last one, but I decided I needed to close of this book and start the next one!

Enjoy!

~~~~

"No, no, no! That tree goes on this side and those flowers go on that side." I told a worker in a stern tone, who was confused.

"Sorry Alpha Courtesy." She apologized, and my face automatically softened.

"Honey, it's okay. It doesn't really matter to me, but the other Elders are very judgmental so I want to make a good impression." I comforted her, trying to bring her away from tears.

My surprise birthday party was really nice and I enjoyed all that happened. People had payed a lot of money for my presents and I appreciated every one of them.

Caine even got me a dark gray Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 2014! Which was beautiful and totally exotic. If you've never seen one before than look it up because you'll be happy you saw it.

And now I have two cars... Oooh. One for just normal drives, and one for business and formal occasions.

Selene had bought me and Caine plane tickets to Paris, France(in case you confused it with Paris, Texas) along with the help of Terrence.

Over all, it was very pleasing and I met and connected with so many of my soon-to-be pack members.

Tonight was the Pack Ceremony, where all the people I met at my party,and more, would become part of my new pack.

I didn't come up with the name, though, the high elders did. It all depended on me in the end.

I took a deep breath as I looked over the area from the stage. White chairs were arranged up in sets of ten rows of ten chairs around the stage, with cleared pathways in between each set of chairs.

"There are going to be so many people. And everyone will be watching me." I told Caine, after he pulled me into a hug.

"I know, Cor. But after all this we will get married and go on a honeymoon when the pack is comfortable and settled. It's all worth it in the end." He responded in a comforting tone, which was different from how he responded to everyone else.

"Tom! Would you get me a glass of water." Caine called out to a worker. Tom nodded back to him and fled off to grab it.

"You know you don't have to do that." I told him, pulling away from his chest and resting my arms on his shoulders.

"Do what?"

"Talk to everyone like you're a cold-hearted beast." I snickered as he blinked in confusion.

Tom came back with two glasses of water and I took both of them from him.

"Thank you, Tom. Is this second one for me," he nodded as I said it,"Well thank you." My voice had a smoother style to it, unlike Caine's rougher one.

Tom's scared countenance relaxed and he smiled back at me,"Your very welcome, Alpha."

"Okay, okay. That's enough with the googly eyes, Tom. Back to work." Caine commanded, putting his hand on my shoulder.

I sighed and pushed his hand off my shoulder. I shook my head at him then walked off the stage to tend the flowers in their vases.

"What did I do?" He called out after me, jumping off the stage and following me to the flowers. He wrapped his arms around me and put his nose in the crook of my neck.

I sighed,"You're too hard on everyone. Chill and be kind to people. All you'll get is respect."

"Respect is what I want." He said after kissing my neck.

"Well I don't just want that. I want admiration and I want to be more of a mother figure. If you want to play bad cop, that's fine. But I'm going to play against you and be good cop." I explained, turning around and facing him. I looked into his eyes and found him looking straight into mine.

He leaned down and slowly locked our lips together in a kiss. Once he pulled apart, he kept my face at a small distance and putting my nods against his.

"I'll try hard to be nicer, I promise." He whispered.

"Good luck!" Selene told me, before heading to her seat for the ceremony.

My hands shook and I constantly felt a pounding pain in my head from my nervousness.

I clasped my hands together, behind my back, and strode onto the stage once the Elders called my name.

"We are gathered here today..." One of the Elders started the ceremony.

I had already known it was going to be a long evening, since I had a ton of pack members.

I stood up from my chair and the Elders pulled me into the middle of their circle. I was pulled into an instinctual state by their magic and was instantly forced to shift.

As told, I shifted into a white lion which showed purity and rarity. I knew what would happen next.

The Elders would use all the magic that they could to force me to shift into my human form, and my job was to pull back from that force and isolate myself so I wouldn't transform into my human form.

It had seemed hard when I learned about it in all the books I'd read, to study, because they all said it was painful and extremely difficult. But, to me, it was perfectly easy.

I looked up to each Elder and saw that their faces were calm but sweating and red with hard focus.

I was tiring them and beating them all together. I wondered what made me so different and powerful.

Would it be just as easy for Johnnie? Was it my kind that was too powerful for them? Or maybe I'm just that good...

The Elders I clasped each other's hands and waited for me to grow slightly taller and bigger.

I hadn't realized they had already entered the pack DNA into me. I felt myself grow five inches taller and slightly more muscular.

I kneeled down then pushed up and let out a loud, strong roar. I watched as my pack member's eyes widened and they gasped.

I got a little excited and shook my head and mane. The crowd laughed and nodded and smiled at me.

So that part went well!

Next, the members of my pack each came up to me and I touched my fingertips to their temples and connected my set pack bond to theirs.

The members that used to be part demon had been given the bite and had enough time to shift into their new Were form, which made it possible for the connection to work.

All of it settled smoothly and by the end of the night, we were finished and I had finally had a pack.

And just to make sure everything was cool and working between all my pack members, I sent out a message.

Good night everyone. I'm ecstatic and privileged to be your Alpha.

~~~~

Sorry it was so short!

Yay! How was it? Did you enjoy it?

Sorry I hadn't posted in a long time. I had writer's block! But I'm back!

Next chapter is the last one. It will be the epilogue!

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

Love y'all,

⚓️〰⚓️

Kiwi

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

51K 2.1K 33
"Don't lose hope Isabella, and I won't lose you" **** Ever since her mother died, her father has abused her. She thought she was saved when she met...
1.6K 21 4
Little known fact about being a werewolf: There are always wolves at your door and some of them are up to no good. Chloe Weiss' dreams have finally c...
695K 43.3K 30
Waking up with no memory of her past or who she really was, Misha had no choice but to start a life in a strange town. However, she starts to notice...
522 44 35
Four years. It's been four years since Mason has disappeared. Four years that Alaina has led their pack. Four years of raising their daughter. Four y...