anonymity was never an option

Door hannagustin

A college Destiel AU fic. Castiel Novak is 20 years old, and on the verge of a mental break down just about e... Meer

The Reason Behind the Madness
1: kik- castiel
2: kik
3: kik- castiel
4: kik
5: kik- dean
6: kik
7: kik
8: kik- castiel
9: kik
10: kik
11: kik
12: kik- dean
13: kik- castiel
14: kik
15: kik
16: kik
17: kik
18: kik
19: kik- dean
20: kik- castiel
21: castiel
22: dean
23: kik- castiel
24: castiel
25: kik
26: kik
27: kik- dean
28: dean
29: castiel
30: dean + castiel
31: castiel
32: kik- castiel
33: dean+castiel
34: castiel
35: dean
36: kik
37: kik
38: kik
39: castiel
40: kik
41: dean+castiel
42: kik
43: dean
44: castiel
45: castiel
46: castiel
47: kik
48: castiel
49: kik
50: dean
51: dean
52: dean
53: kik
54: dean
55: dean
56: dean+castiel
57: kik
58: kik
60: dean
61: castiel
62: castiel
63: kik
64: dean+castiel
65: castiel
66: castiel
67: castiel
68: dean
69: dean
70: kik
71: kik- castiel
72: dean
73: castiel
74: kik
75: kik
76: kik
77: kik
78: castiel
79: kik
80: castiel
81: kik- castiel
82: castiel
83: dean
84: dean
85: dean
86: castiel
87: castiel
88: castiel
89: dean
90: castiel
91: dean
92: castiel
93: dean
94: castiel
95: dean
96: kik- dean
97: dean
98: castiel
99: dean
100: dean
101: dean
102: castiel
103: castiel
104: dean
105: dean
106: castiel
107: dean
108: castiel
109: dean
110: kik- castiel
111: dean
112: castiel
113: castiel
114: dean
epilogue part 1
epilogue part 2
the end is here!

59: dean

1K 46 18
Door hannagustin

"Holy shit! They live here?" Castiel said running a hand through his hair as they parked behind a few other cars in front of Sam's house.

"It's just a rental Cas. And you've been here before remember."

"Yeah but it looks like it came out of a better homes and gardens magazine. And uh it was totally way too dark for me to see it before."

Dean laughed as he looked out the window at Sam's small little house. He had to admit... it was pretty cute. All the other times he had come over he never really noticed the flower beds in front of the porch, or the little stone walkway to the stairs, or even the small trees that bent over the garden. Cas was right.

"Come on, lets go." Dean said opening his door with a small squeak.

As he came around the front of the car, Cas was getting out of his side too, taking in the fresh air. Dean looked at him with a smile, watching as the sunlight hit his face, illuminating his deep blue eyes that contrasted against his trench coat, and almost perfectly matched his tie.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered coming up besides Castiel.

Cas looked up at him and smiled.

"If anyone asks, you're my boyfriend." Dean said taking Castiel's hand in his own, intertwining their fingers and holding him closer to his side.

"Really?"

"I um... unless you don't want to be." Dean mumbled starting their walk up the pathway.

"Uh hell yes I do." He replied, leaning his head against Dean's shoulder.

As they got to the door, Dean felt Cas tense up a little, wondering if he was going to pull away in front of people, but Dean gave his hand a reassuring squeeze and rang the doorbell.

From inside he could hear a fast pattering of feet, and then a girls voice yell "DEAAAAAN" from behind the door. Dean knew who it was before he even saw her.

"I haven't seen you in so long!" The redhead screamed opening the door quickly and jumping out into the porch.

Dean braced himself as she got closer. She ran into him with her arms out and was still jumping up and down and she closed her arms around Dean's shoulders.

"Hey Charlie." He smiled taking his hand away from Cas and wrapping it around her back instead.

Next to him, he heard Castiel take a deep breath from the loss of contact, to which he let go of Charlie and turned back to face him.

"Um Charlie, this is Castiel." Dean said quietly as he motioned towards Cas.

"Hi." Cas muttered with a smile.

Dean could sense he was excited and nervous all at the same time. But he also knew that he and Charlie would get along just fine.

"Castiel... hmm sounds a whole lot like Cas... who also sounds a whole lot like that guy Jess told me you were dating... hmmm... wonder if..." Charlie started rambling, smirking at Dean as he looked down at his feet blushing.

"Um yeah. Yeah this is Cas."

"AAAAAAHHHHH!" Charlie screamed as she jumped to Cas and engulfed him in a hug too. "I can't believe Dean has a boyfriend, oh my god you have no idea how long I've been waiting for this..."

"Charlie don't choke him please. I kinda like him."

"Sorry, sorry. Hello Castiel, I'm Charlie. Would you like to come inside?" She said laughing as she let go of him.

"Uh yeah... yeah sure that'd be great." Castiel laughed back, following Charlie back inside the house.

Dean fell close behind them, closing the door as they entered the living room.

"Hey Dean!" Another voice yelled from inside the kitchen.

Dean picked that one out to be his brother's, but he could hear another voice inside.

"Is Dean here already?"

"Hmm I don't know maybe you should turn around and find out." Dean smiled as he turned the corner into the kitchen to see his brother standing across the counter to his best friend, who was sitting on a bar stool talking to Sam.

"Castiel, this is Kevin." Dean overheard Charlie say to Cas from over his shoulder.

"Who's Castiel?" Kevin said turning around and facing the crowd in the doorway.

"Oh um hi." Cas waved shyly from besides Dean.

"Hey. I'm Kevin."

"He knows already, I literally just told him." Charlie stated, walking over to where Kevin was sitting and grabbing a pretzel from the bowl next to Sam.

"Hey that's mine." Sam whined, slapping Charlie's hand away from his bowl.

"Whatever princess."

"She's not wrong." Another female laughed coming into the room and walking up next to his brother.

"Jess don't encourage her."

"My bad... princess." The blonde smiled over at her boyfriend.

"You know what..." Sam said putting down the forks in his hand.

Jess started giggling as she hurried across the room, with Sam not far behind in tow.

"Dean help me!" She laughed sliding across the floor with her socks and grabbing on to Dean's arm.

She scurried behind Dean's back and held onto his arm as Sam was hovering over him from the front.

"Move Dean." Sam laughed as he tried to grab Jess from behind him.

"Nah."

"Damnit move. You know you're still the smaller brother..."

"Shut up I could kick your ass." Dean retorted rolling his eyes.

"Oh really?"

"Oh shit." Jess mumbled from behind Dean, and took off, sliding on the floor and using the wall to push away.

Sam laughed and pushed on Dean's shoulders trying to shove him out of the way, but instead they ended up falling through the doorway together, landing on the floor with a thud.

Dean felt the rock solid floor beneath him, as Sam crushed his body against the hard wood.

"Is this an invitation for a dogpile?" Charlie piped in from the doorway.

"Oh helllll no. Get off of me." Dean tried to wiggle his way out from underneath Sam.

Sam shoved Dean back onto the ground and pushed himself up from Dean's chest, causing him to cough as Sam stood back up and smiled down at his older brother devilishly.

"Oh Jessicaaaaa..." He called out as he started to move down the hallway away from Dean.

"Damnit Cas, help me!" Dean called, using the wall beside him to work his way up to his feet.

Cas took this as an opportunity to run after Sam, leaving Dean behind in the hallway. Dean watched him sprint through the doorway and heard a squeal.

"AH NO NO PLEASE NO I WONT CALL YOU A PRINCESS ANYMORE!" Jess screamed between laughter.

Dean regained his balance and ran into the room, where Sam was holding Jess from behind, laughing as he rested his head on hers.

"Damn right." He whispered, leaning down and leaving a kiss on her neck.

"Alright you two get a room." Dean smiled watching both of their laughing faces.

"Shut up Dean." His brother rolled his eyes.

"Where's Cas...?"

"Right here." A voice muttered from behind him.

Dean turned around with a smile to face his boyfriend.

"Where were you?"

"I was chasing Sam down the hall and slipped on a rug." He said rubbing his hand on the back of his neck.

"You dumbass." Dean laughed reaching out for Castiel's face and wiping a strand of his dark hair away from his eyes.

There was a moment where Dean was enjoying just staring down at his blue eyes and taking in the silence. For a minute, he thought of kissing him right here in front of his brother and all their friends...

And then the doorbell rang.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

166K 9.6K 46
Dean Winchester lived a life that was understood as normal. During the day, he worked to pay rent for his shitty apartment, and during the night, he...
7.3K 618 43
It was normal night at the Winchester home; Dean and Sam trying to fall asleep while their parents were watching tv in the living room. But somethin...
1.8K 18 19
Dean Novak Winchester- (nee' Winchester) , eighteen years old with a deadbeat father left to take care of his younger brother Sam a task he'd been no...
55.7K 1.6K 35
Castiel has spent his whole life surrounded by enough siblings to make several baseball teams, a stressed out father, an absent mother and an unstead...