Will You ? | Rose [ In proces...

By JenniesBunHair

"You want the truth Y/N?" "Yes, I want to know" I never saw her so nervous "I-I'm falling for you, Y/N, very... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX ( Smut Alert )
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII ( Smut Alert II )
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter L
Chapter LI
Chapter LII
Chapter LIII
Chapter LIV
Chapter LV
Chapter LVI
Chapter LVII
Chapter LVIII
Chapter LIX
Chapter LX
Chapter LXI
Chapter LXII
Chapter LXIV
Chapter LXV
Chapter LXVI
Chapter LXVII
Chapter LXVIII
Chapter LXIX
Chapter LXX
Chapter LXXI
Chapter LXXII
Chapter LXXIII
Chapter LXXIV
Chapter LXXV
Chapter LXXVI
Chapter LXXVII
Chapter LXXVIII ( The End )

Chapter LXIII

894 46 0
By JenniesBunHair

I was left alone now..they had to meet with their managers so I just stay home with YoungSoon Unnie , Watching dramas "You know..you really look attractive with those glasses !" I choked on my own saliva , as she pat my back "Ya..Ya..Slowly , kid !"

"What do you mean Unnie ?" She laughed "I don't know..you look like your brother a lot.." I scoffed "Of course , I do Unnie..his my brother.." she rolled her eyes..I puffed my cheeks , I was bored..I'm bored..

"Unnie.. let's do some-" The door bell was ringing , I got up and went to answer , a man ? What is he doing he ? "Excuse me , Miss Min ! Im Sang-Young Kim !" I bowed "I'm here to take the rests that your my soon-to-be wife left here !" I was shocked..is this right ?

"Eh ?" I heard YoungSoon Unnie screaming from the couch , she got up and ran to us "Excuse me , Sir ! But you not allowed to step in this house !" He laughed , getting a mad look from YoungSoon Unnie "I do have the right..my fiancé lived here..I have to take all her rest-"

"No you don't.." we heard a masculine voice coming from our back , YoonGi Oppa ! He bowed towards Oppa "Such a bless to meet you , YoonGi-sshi ! But-"

"No buts ! I'm the oldest here and I don't approve it ! Please leave..before I'm calling the cops.." the Man smirked "I'm affraid I can't let you do that !" He tried to punch Oppa , making both of me and YoungSoon Unnie to gaps loud , but Oppa dogged it and catch his wrist "YoungSoon-ah..Hide Y/N..try your best to protect her and her head...if she gets hit it would be worst ! This is gonna her dirty.."

I was taken aback and dragged away by YoungSoon Unnie into my room , she locked the door and told me we should stay here..I'm worried.. what's gonna happen ?

YoonGi's POV

I told YoungSoon to drag Y/N out of here..as she's my sister and also the youngest..I don't want her to see a fight , good is I stopped his fist from hiting my face like millimetres away "Look , Sir..I don't want a fight..cause I'm also an idol and I like to respect people , but you are not allowed to step into this house !" He chuckled again..

"Sir , please respect my decision..as Appa isn't here , you don't have any rights..even if you're the guy Eomma did cheat on Appa.." he looked shocked at me..what ? Like I wasn't knowing that Eomma is Cheating on Appa..of course I knew..I told him , and they preferred to not tell Y/N..but this is worst than that..

He bowed , then left..good thing I didn't have to fight..that will destroy my Idol image also , and none of idols do wants that..

I knocked on their door..

Y/N's POV

We waited inside..I was looking out of the window.. waiting for that guy to leave.. what's wrong with him..why would he stay here ? We heard a knock on the door so I fast looked towards it , seeing YoungSoon Unnie unlocking it "Oppa !" I said hugging him "Is alright Y/N.. nothing is gonna happen unless Appa will be here !" I nodded , hugging him again..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 6.1K 50
~I can't stop falling for you, whenever you look into my eyes~ A fluffy book turning into a dark angst~ Are you ready?
247K 8.7K 76
"Do you still remember me ?" Why is she asking that ? "Speak Y/N ! Do you ?" "J-Jennie...I don't know...what happened..." Is she crying now ? what's...
6.3K 443 24
Would you do that to me?" she said and I knew what she was talking about but I want her to say it out loud to feel what she was feeling "Would I w...
283 16 15
H-"Why are you even dating her" F-"Because she asked me out and I couldn't break her heart " H-"You should just date me imma better version of her" H...