POWER {Levi x Reader} REWRITI...

Door XxLynnelXx

"She's a strange one, isn't she?" Throughout time, there's been a certain.. tradition, if you will, that occu... Meer

Chapter One-The Underground City-[REWRITTEN]
Chapter Two-Saviours-[REWRITING]
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
|| (Y/N)'s Arc ||Explained!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Samuel Bekket
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 34.5 ||Lemon||
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Samuel's Awakening Part 1
Samuels Awakening Part 2
Samuel's Awakening Part 3
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Character Chart + Questions
Chapter 64
THANK YOU!
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 70.5 ||Lemon||
Chapter 71

Chapter 56

3.3K 113 73
Door XxLynnelXx

Levi(first person)
"Get out of the blast's radius!" I call for my soldiers, but only a handful of them had reacted to my orders and quickly got out of the way. The lot of them only seemed to be at stand by, looking idly at (Y/N) as she transformed.

It was a strange sight, honestly.

I knew she and Eren both couldn't control themselves just yet, but even Eren never randomly transformed out of the blue like this.

The smoke~I would have to say that it was the worst part of being so close to a titan shifter. The smoke contained a dangerous amount of thermal energy, and if it strikes you, you'd be burned severely. The wind that occurred during a transforming was another story.

"Get out!" I attempted once more yelling at them, pulling the shoulders of the ones that stood shell-shocked. Any second now, the blast would hit. If I didn't get out quick enough, I would be burned. I looked up at (Y/N) as her limbs grew rapidly, her body growing much taller. Little surges of smoke could already be spotted radiating off of her body.

Mikasa still lie there, disheveled and not breathing. If someone didn't grab her, that blast would surely be strong enough to kill her since she was so close.

"Shit~"

Suddenly. the most annoying sound in the world rings my ears, "Leeevi! What's going on?" Shitty Glasses calls for me, and I have to order her back inside. She spots (Y/N) and instantly fumes in excitement.

"Leeeeevi! How could you hide this from me? This is so amazing!" She squeals, jumping up and down. For a person who had just got shot in the foot, it seems she doesn't let that hold her back. My patience was beginning to wear thin. I was on the verge of screaming at everyone, and kicking the closest person next to me in the shins. "Go back inside!" I yell, attempting once more to get them to listen to me.

"I can't just go back inside! I've never been so up close to a phase! Ooh, I want to touch it so badly~" Hanji rushes up to (Y/N) and holds out her hand. Never once in all my years of the Survey Corps have I seen Hanji do something so incredibly stupid. She had her moments with Sawney and Bene, but this was definitely top of the chart of her stupidity. I found it completely nerve wracking how this dumbass was next in line as Commander of the Survey Corps. I assumed the heat from (Y/N)'s body was more than enough to sting Hanji, as she quickly screamed and jumped backwards, grabbing a tight hold onto her hand, "Ow! That mother is hot!"

"Please~go back inside...." I never thought that I would have to plead somebody to save their own ass, but I did nonetheless. My voice dropped to that of a calm level, and I dropped the constant glare I held in my eyes. Hanji seemed to actually understand that I was very concerned for all of their wellbeing, and slowly backed away. My anxiety slowly began to fade away, until I remembered a certain someone was still laying right before the beast.

Mikasa..

There was a choice in this situation, and I wasn't the best at making choices. By now, all of my brats had finally listened to my orders and escorted themselves out of harmsway; far among the trees that lie farther back away from the Training Yard. I could either follow their lead and make sure they all got out safely, or I could put myself on the line and try to save Mikasa. It wasn't a difficult decision, as Captain it's my job to make sure all my brats are well. Especially Eren, since he was strictly under my wing. The only problem was~

I hesitated.

I was left to only watch as the steam had became too much and finally blew, "Ack~!" The wind was strong enough to push me down into the dirt; the steam was strong enough to scrape away at the bits of skin on my arms. I set my arms in front of my face to shield myself from it's forceful rage, but the wind continued to push me through the dirt as if I were a pig enjoying a luxurious amount of time rolling around in mud.

Disgusting~

"Nnh," I could only hope Mikasa was okay. If I was getting hurt and I wasn't even that close to the damn girl, I couldn't imagine how her body was taking the toll. I could hear Eren far away screaming at the top of his lungs for me. Odd. I would've figured he'd be shouting for Mikasa.

"Heichou!"

I figured Hanji was at standby, as I heard her scream for me as well, "Levi!" I dared take a peek through the small hole between my arms, and saw her running towards me at full speed.

"S-stay, Hanji! I'm alright! Stay there!" I called, hiding myself back into the crook of my arms once more. The forceful wind knocked me on my back, cleanly taking the breath right out of me, "Ngh!"My head hit the ground rather harshly, and I began to feel a sharp throb, "Baise~"(Fuck)

Suddenly, the raging wind and heat cease all together, leaving a tornado of flying dirt behind as it falls to it's graceless doom back on the ground. I sit up and immediately search around for Mikasa~

She's nowhere to be seen.

"Levi!" I have to admit, Hanji's concern for my safety warmed my heart. She called my name several times throughout the entire ordeal, but stayed back at my request. I heard an earwrenching scream as I felt a heavy weight collapse on top of me, once more knocking me back down on my back:

Hanji.

"You dummy! What were you thinking? You could've died, and then who would I constantly annoy?" She whines into my shoulder. The embrace comforted me, though the position startled me. I awkwardly place a hand on her back and pat, "I'm fine, four-eyes. Get off of me." She quickly lets herself off of my body and offers me her hand, which I reluctantly accept, "Have you seen Mikasa?"

"I think we have more pressing concerns than Mikasa, Levi," She says, pointing upwards. I frown but follow her line of sight. My precious, idiotic shit-head, (Y/N). It seemed as if she half-assed formed. Instead of an actual titan, it was just extremely long bones with barely any meat on them. She was in an awkward position; with her legs crushing beneath her body and her arms spread out in front of her. Her head was barely even connected to the neck, and it seemed to be crumbling as each minute passed.

My brats finally had come to the scene, followed by the Commander himself. He came out of the Headquarters with wide eyes and his arms crossed. He too, must've been petrified over what had happened. I could tell by the way his eyebrows were centered that he was both terrified and pissed beyond belief. His little guard dog, Mike, walks besides him and begins to sniff. Hence why I call him Erwin's guard dog.

"Heichou!" Eren calls for me, a hint of concern well written in his eyes. "Don't worry, brat. I'm okay. Have you seen Mikasa?" He shakes his head and more panic wells in his eyes. To try and soothe him, I pat his shoulder lightly.

"She's fine. I've got her."

I close my eyes at the voice and breathe a sigh of sheer relief.

"She's pretty fucked up. I don't think she'll be healed by the time the Expedition comes. She'll have to stay here."

Opening my eyes, I reluctantly thank Samuel for doing the thing I hesitated to do:

Rescue Mikasa.

The question bugged me; Why did I hesitate? Surely I wasn't afraid?

Mikasa lay unconscious within his arms, and I couldn't help but notice the cloth that was once wrapped around Samuel's wound was now missing. The bullet hole had once more reopened, and was already beginning to bleed. It wasn't much, but it was definitely noticeable. I guess Samuel had noticed, because he resumed with, "I didn't make it out of the blast in time. I'll be okay." I nodded.

As Hanji began to survey (Y/N), I was being lectured my Erwin on safety.

"Levi, what were you thinking? We all could've died! We're beyond lucky the Headquarters wasn't blown to bits. You're aware that the city isn't that far away from us, right? What if the blast was twice as large as this one and hit the city? Hundreds of innocent people would've been severely hurt!" He scolds, his bushy eyebrows curving into that of complete and utter disappointment.

"What was I thinking? I was doing my damn job and watching my br-my soldiers, and injuries? No offense, but~"I hold up my bruised arms for Erwin to see. Bits of tiny bruises and scrapes had littered my arms, and there was blood already beginning to seep through, "You know I was in that blast right? I was trying to get Mikasa, but I was too late and the steam burnt me."

The guard dog walked up to me, standing tall against my shorter body, and sniffed me. My pants, my shirt, my neck, my hair, my fac~

"Get the fuck away from me!"

He immediately backed up and nodded at Erwin who gave a sigh, "I'm sure the Military Police heard that ruckus. There going to be on our behind. Levi, do be more careful next time." And with that, he nods at Mike and they both walk back into Headquarters with a bunch of soldiers following mindlessly behind them.

"Tch."

"Levi!"

I sigh, following the call of my name and once more see Shitty Glasses, pointing up to a small figure dangling out of the half-assed titan.

"Her ass is hanging out?" I say with a slight chuckle. My beloved (Y/N)'s legs dangle out of the nape of her titan with her behind perfectly sticking out. I just couldn't help myself but notice~

Samuel hands Mikasa over to Eren who seemingly struggles with her weight, collapsing to the ground in a huffing pant. It was then I finally recognized her true state--She was severely burnt as I expected, the ends of her hair were no more, and she had gashes I assumed from the powerful wind running all along her right arm. I looked away.

It's my fault. I hesitated, and that's why she looks that way. I could no longer bring myself to watch her scorched body and walked away. Samuel walked up to Hanji and together they climbed on (Y/N)'s body, trying their hardest to pull her out. They pull, and pull, and pull, and finally are able to yank her out. She falls down the back of her titan and collapses onto the dirt with a thud.

"Is she okay?" Samuel asks with mild concern. I walk over to her and pull her upwards by the shoulders. She seemed just as burnt as I was, but only she had a long, bloody eyebag. I couldn't accurately described what it was, but Eren received one too after he would come out of his titan. To me, they looked like a bloody scratch mark. In all honestly, she looked pretty fucked up, "She's fine." I say, calming his nerves. I sit down on the dirt and lay her head in my lap, much to his displeasure. (Y/N) looked as if she were in deep sleep, in a far away universe; peaceful, almost. Though she was all bloody and disheveled, my little shit-head calmed my nervousness. I wiped the dirt off of her face and gently closed her parted lips. I'm sure she wouldn't like having flies fly inside her mouth. "Tu es belle."(You are beautiful)

My affectionate moment with my shit-head is rudely interrupted with Eren yelling, "She's breathing! Mikasa is breathing!"

Armin holds Mikasa's singed hand and mutters incoherent, hopeful phrases over and over. Eren sits in front of her head and rubs through her burnt hair, "You'll be fine, Mikasa. We'll take you to the infirmary."

She sputters and coughs, bits of blood flying from her mouth as Armin holds her hand tighter for reassurance, "You're okay. Come on, Mikasa. You're fine!"

I wanted to apologize. I felt most at guilty for her current state, but I couldn't bring myself to mutter those three measly words. It stung my heart, though I didn't show it.

It's not my fault. If only I were quicker in my judgement, both she and I would not be hurt as we are now. Her hair wouldn't be burnt, her body wouldn't be scorched, she wouldn't be coughing up blood. It's not my fault....I had to make sure all of my other brats were safe, I had to make sure Hanji was safe. I did that, right? No, I didn't. If Mikasa came out injured, then I've failed.

Once again, I made the wrong choice:

I hesistated.

I cradled (Y/N) tightly against my chest as I watched Mikasa cough her way back to life. Samuel had abandoned the scene, in which I assumed to go get another cloth for his wound. Hanji continued to survey the now disintegrating titan that once held (Y/N). It begins to crumble to tiny bits as smoke ignites the sky. Armin began to cry as he pulled at Mikasa's shirt, eager for her return. So emotional. Eren grinned widely and looked towards me, giving a thumb's up.

I looked down, I couldn't return his happy gaze. For my brats, this was an exciting moment as their best friend was still alive. For Hanji, it was a scientific breakthrough. For (Y/N), it was a helpful hand in figuring out her true identity. For me, it was torture.

I felt so bad, like a failure. This feeling was tearing me inside out, gnawing at my frozen heart. Why do I even care~? Mikasa could've died, and it would've been my fault. If it weren't for Samuel, who knows what would've happened. This one measley incident had me questioning everything.

Samuel saved her life, something I couldn't manage to do. Who am I to judge him at this point? Is it jealously because I'm aware of the way he feels towards (Y/N)? Is it hatred? Since the day he arrived in the Survey Corps, I felt as if there were something off about him, something strange, like he were hiding something from us, but is he really?

"I'm taking (Y/N) to the infirmary." I excuse myself and stand from my position. I pick (Y/N) up and hold her in my arms, carrying her towards the infirmary in which I hoped Samuel to be. To my amazement, he was. He sat laziliy on the bed, leaning over as a nurse wraps a crimson cloth around his bullet.

"You know, you should really be more careful. Our funds are running low, Samuel, and one day, we might even run out of this basic cloth. Your bullet wound will get infected!" The nurse scolds, gently smacking his arm.

"Yes ma'am, I know. I'm sorry." He says with a slight chuckle. I clear my throat to let them know I'm in the room, and the nurse quickly bows, "Captain!' I excuse her with a lazy salute, and she quickly storms off.

I lay (Y/N) down on the bed parralle of Samuel's, and sit beside her.

Neither of us say anything; We give each other a blank stare.

You came here to talk, so dammit say something, dumbass! I mentally scold myself, but still say nothing.

"So," Samuel coughs awkwardly, I'm assuming to avoid our silence, "How are you, Levi?"

"Thank you."

The words slip my lips and I immediately return to my silence stance. Judging by Samuel's reaction, my sudden words of gratitude surprised him just as it did me. His eyes went wide, and he looked awkwardly around the room, "Uh..." His hair dropped in front of his right eye, and he didn't even bother to blow it back up his forehead.

"I misunderstood you, Samuel. I apologize."

I heard the slightest gulp from the man as he forced a smile, "A-ah, you're welcome?" He shifted towards the side in order to steal a peak at (Y/N), and I stood up and moved so he could get a clearer view, "She's very beautiful."

"I know." He says with a now genuine smile, "Her mom was beautiful too, and...so was mine." At the mere mention of his mother, I watch as his smile slowly fades away, "Was..." He repeats, sadly.

"What happened to her? If you don't mind me asking, of course. You don't have to talk about it."

He sighs heavily and looks down at his boots, "My family wasn't the best family. My father had a poor attitude, and constantly came to the conclusion that my mother was cheating on him, so in order to keep her to stay, he beat her. Badly. I think she fought through the pain for my sake. You know, after that incident with Kenny and Edward, she began...raping me, and saying how it needed to be done to continue our bloodline, to make our descendants more powerful."

"Why didn't you fight back? You knew it was wrong, didn't you?"

"Of course I did, but I was only a child. She used me to try and get pregnant, but It never worked. She forced me day and night to have sex with her whenever my father left the house for work. So I guess in a way, she was cheating. Ever since, I've felt strange. Powerful beyond belief and connected to (Y/N). You know, I'd do anything in my power to protect her, Levi." He says, looking me dead set in my eyes.

"I would too."

"Would you?" A faint smirk could be spotted sneaking it's way onto Samuel's lips. He bit his bottom lip and chuckled.

"If it makes you feel better, my mother was a prostitute. She died when I was only nine. I don't remember her that good, but..." I hesitantly pulled off my white cravat and folded it two folds, "My cravat. It was a part of her dress. This way, it feels like she's always with me." I reluctantly held it out and sighed heavily, "You take it."

A slight blush crept upon Samuel's cheeks as he quickly raised his hands and shook them in a refusal manner, "I could never! That's yours to keep!"

"It's the least I could do. Take it."

We argued for five whole minutes over who should have custody over the cravat, which I lost. I sighed and wrapped my cravat around my neck once more, "My mother was very beautiful too."

I found it oddly sastifying how much Samuel and I had in common, but of course, I'd never admit that to his face. It was nice to know I wasn't alone on the whole fucked up life list.

There was once more an awkward silence between us, until Samuel said something that caused me to choke on my own saliva:

"Have you and (Y/N) had sex?"

I couldn't see it, but I could feel my cheeks fuming in heat. Dammit. I knew I was beginning to blush, so even if I lied, Samuel would catch it. Despite this fact, I tested my luck and lied, "N-no, of course not..."

"You stuttered. And you're blushing. Did you lie?"

"N-no, of course not..." I repeat, lowering my head in shame. Samuel laughed and slapped his knee, "It's fine that you had sex. I'm not mad. If we're telling truths for truths: I kissed (Y/N) once."

I felt my knees buckle from underneath me, and I had to sit back down on the bed so I didn't faint from this sudden news. They've kissed? I wasn't her first?

"Don't worry, hotshot. It was a playful kiss. We were little. But I guess getting inside your crush's pants' is way more better than sharing a simple kiss with them." He says, still laughing. I could feel my blush deepening, and I had to excuse myself before I further became a blushing fiasco and embarrassed myself.

"W-Well, I've enjoyed talking to you Samuel. I hope you can forgive me, and that we could possibly be friends one day." I say, and quickly exit, leaving a still laughing Samuel and passed out (Y/N) behind.

Votes and comments are appreciated!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

17.9K 535 60
Growing up together in the Underground, Anya and Levi had been together ever since they could remember. Fate tore them apart, and kept them apart, ag...
440K 12.8K 80
SEQUEL IS OUT Fourteen years ago, before the fall of Wall Maria, Levi Ackerman joined the Survey Corps. Possessing the strength equal to a single bri...
42.4K 1.5K 51
⚠️18+ CONTENT⚠️ (Self-harm, swearing, blood) Levi x Female Reader I DO NOT OWN ATTACK ON TITAN OR IT'S CHARACTERS, I ALSO DON'T OWN THE FANART COVER...
20K 1K 64
《Levi x Reader》 |Levi's Time Travel Trilogy| -FINAL BOOK- ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦ When Levi passes forward in time he is...