Unwritten destiny-Found My Lo...

By KrithikaRshi

there is one guy who is VERy handsome...not only facially but also from heart....!! He is none other than ASR... More

update-1 and character sketch
chapter-2
chapter-3
chapter-4
chapter-5
chapter-6
chapter-7
chapter-8
chapter-9
chapter-10
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter-15
chapter-16
chapter-17
chapter-18
chapter-19
chapter-20
chapter-21
chapter-22
chapter-23
chapter-24
chapter-25
chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
chapter-29
chapter-30
chapter-31
chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
chapter-35
chapter-36
chapter-37
chapter-38
chapter-39
chapter-40
chapter-41
chapter-42
chapter-43
chapter-44
chapter-45
chapter-46
chapter-47
chapter-48
chapter-49
chapter-50
chapter-51
chapter-52
chapter-54
chapter-55
chapter-56
chapter-57
chapter-58
chapter-59
chapter-60
chapter-61
chapter-62
chapter-63
chapter-64
chapter-65
chapter-66
Chapter-67
chapter-68
chapter-69(last chapter)
epilogue.

chapter-53

1.4K 85 10
By KrithikaRshi

Written by S1992L

********

Suddenly Khushi’s phone rang making them both came out of their world… Arnav released her from his hold and Khushi opened her bag to bring out of her phone…. She saw the caller id and found that it was from her mom…. She received the phone and her face became pale and bit her tongue while closing her eyes…

“Mamma… Listen to me…” Khushi pleaded…. “Shut up Khushi… First you listen… where you suddenly disappear after coming from Mandir Ha? You even did not inform me… You know how much worried I am.. Your phone was unreachable…. I thought someone kidnapped you… ” Garima ranted… She was too worried for her daughter to think rationally… “Mamma…” Khushi spoke up in disbelief…. “Don’t Mamma me young lady…. You know how much worried I am…” She scolded her daughter, “Now tell me where are you??” She asked in a stern voice…

Before Khushi could told anything Arnav signaled her to put the phone in speaker… Khushi did the same as he told…. “Now why are not you speaking??? Where are you??” They heard Garima almost yelled in phone…. “Hello Auntie…” Arnav spoke up…. “Arrey Arnav beta… Thank God… You are with Khushi….” Garima told with a sigh of relief…. “I’m sorry auntie… I have called Khushi earlier… The worker who are going to decorate the hall for prom, their manager died so I need to toke the matter in hand… I have Khushi, Lav and Henry with me to help.. I am really sorry auntie for the rush and that you had to worry…” Arnav apologized explaining the situation to Garima….

“Oh it’s okay beta… I was just worried.. You guys carry on….” Garima spoke up,“Bye beta… Bye Khushi…” “Bye..” both of them mumbled before the phone got off… “Whoa.. What a drastic change of mood of mommy dearest…” Khushi spoke up sighing in relief…

“Oh Khushi…. This is the charm of THE ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA that no one can resist…” Arnav said c0ckily raising an eyebrow and folding his hands on his chest… “The worst pick up line I have ever heard…” Khushi put water on his ego and started to tie the balloons making sure this time her tummy would not expose…. After few moments later Henry and Lav came there with the decoration things…. And the four of them started to do the decoration…. Khushi sat down after sometime as she became tired tying the half of the balloons… She looked around the room and found that they only managed half of the room and there were only some hours left to start…. Lav saw Khushi sat down watching the room…

“What’s up???” She asked her best friend while sitting down next to her… “I don’t think we will be able to finish in time….” Khushi started and looked at Lav when she saw that Lav too nodded in agreement she grinned… Lav too grinned back understanding what’s in Khushi’s mind and they called somebody after telling their idea of what they were thinking to the boys and the boys too agreed to them…

At least 15 minutes later the ball room door burst open revealing Nk, Payal and Akash in all their glory… “Woah.. You guys are fast…..” Arnav said in shock… In reply they shrugged…. Nk noticed someone’s absence and spoke up, “Well, I do not think the seven of us can finish the decoration….We need one more person to finish the task…” And this made all of them looked at his like he had grown 3 heads….

“Please enlighten us about the 8th wondrous person your majesty… ” Khushi told sarcastically making others snicker… “Oh.. Patience my royal subject… Patience..” Nk told her patting her hair like she was a little girl… Khushi gritted her teeth and swatted his hand from her head and gave him a hard glare…. Nk ignored her glare and turned to Henry where he was decorating something…

“Hey Henry…..” he started making henry turned towards him c0cking an eyebrow…. “Why don’t you call Radha to join us??” He asked… Payal who was drinking water chocked on it and started to cough….. “What the hell….” Akash uttered rubbing Payal’s back glaring at Nk and Nk looked at him innocently…..

Finally after sobering up she looked at him folding hands on her chest and rest of them followed her position giving him questioning look… “And why do I exactly call her, NK?” asked Henry…. “Be-because Sh-she is you’re a-assistant….” Nk stuttered…. “So what????” Khushi piped in narrowing her eyes though she was trying hard not to smile seeing Nk’s priceless face… So the others… They were having too much fun teasing Nk… ha ha ha… Nk pouted… I mean really pouted sticking his lower lips out…. “This is not fair…. You all have someone with you to lo- help… But I am alone doing the works…” He whined correcting his slip of tongue…

“Oh ho… So our dearest NK want a partner!!!” Arnav spoke up putting his hand on NK’s shoulder…. Nk nodded furiously…. And that’s when they could not take it and hollered in laughter…. “Hawwww…. You guys are teasing me?” He asked bewildered not believing he just got teased by his friends…. He scowled at them… Sobering up Henry finally called Radha to come to college…. After a few minutes Radha showed up…

“Hey Hen... Hey guys...” was her first question making Henry scoffed and others snicker…. “No time for question… Get to work….” Henry ordered her… “Chill man…” She rolled her eyes and got to work and of course got paired with Nk…. They were appointed to hang the lanterns…. Nk was on the stool hanging and Radha was helping him….

“Radha ji… Give me this…” Nk instructed pointed the blue lanterns… Radha glared at him not liking her full name and ofcourse our Nk was oblivious about her glare and as soon as she handed him, he got to work…. “Radha ji give me the white….” He instructed her… And this continued for some time making Radha angry to angrier and of course Mr. NK was oblivious…. She could not take it anymore….. “Nand Kishor ji do you want the orange one?” She asked gritting her teeth…. Hearing her full name from her mouth NK feel awkward, “Err.. It’s Nk… Only Nk.. Radha ji…” He corrected her…

“THEN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU KEEP SAYING ‘RADHA JI’ ‘RADHA JI’” Finally she lost it and screamed… “IT’S RA…. ONLY RA…” The others looked at her dumbfounded…. And Nk was shocked…. Well, beyond shock…. He tried to tell something but nothing could come out from his mouth… he ended up becoming a fish opening and closing his mouth…. And Radha glaring at him with the meanest glare anyone could make….Others were watching the pair with amuse….. Finally gaining his courage Nk mumbled, “Sorry….” “That’s what I thought….” Radha exclaimed and cheerfully returned to the work…. All looked at her with wide eyes as she acted as nothing happened few seconds ago…

But Radha’s enthusiasm with work came to an end when she noticed that none had joined her…. “What?” she asked the gang…. Shaking their head as ‘nothing’ they too joined in the work….. After tiresome 5 hours they finally managed to finish the decoration of Prom... Exhausting they fell on the chair after eating and drinking they decided to go their respective homes to take rest…. When they headed towards the entrance Arnav got a phone call so he told others to head off and he stay behind to attend the call…. Others when came outside they only realize that they had only two cars…. One was Arnav’s and other was Akash’s and with Lav’s scooty…

That time Arnav came to them only to inform that Principal Sir had called and asked him to come to his home….. “I’ll drop Khushi in my way….” He declared only to get Khushi’s deny… “No no… Arnav ji…. My home is opposite from Principal Sir’s house… You will get late….” She denied…. After much persuasion Arnav agreed reluctantly and agreed to head to Principal sir’s house with Henry …. Nk, Radha, Payal, Akash got loaded in Akash’s car though they Asked Lav and Khushi to come with them but they denied and loaded to Lav’s scooty….

“Today is a tiresome day….” Khushi exclaimed after Lav started… “Ha yaar… But finally we finished the decoration… And only to enjoy of the prom” Lav beamed making Khushi beamed too… “Oh speaking of the prom, did Bhai ask you to be his date?” Asked Lav… “Nope…” Khushi said sadly…. Lav cursed under her breath and said, “Don’t worry… he will ask eventually… He is so busy na…” She assured…. “I know…” Khushi told though she highly doubted that but she did not want to upset Lav… “Did Henry ask you?” Khushi asked hoping to get a positive answer… “Yeah… He asked me… he is so nice yaar… when we went to the shop he asked me then…..” Lav started to ramble but Khushi just tune her out thinking whether she had to go to prom without as Arnav’s date and thinking how to kill him if he did not ask her to be his date and every plan was slow and painful….

Suddenly the scooty stopped with a jerk…. Lav tried to restart but in no veil…. “What happened Lav?” asked Khushi confused climbing out of it….. “No idea…” was Lav’s reply as she frantically tried to restart the scooty…. That time a group of three boys was passing by them by a jeep… “Hey babes want a ride?” one of them asked stopping their jeek making the girls tensed so they ignored them…… “Tsk tsk… The beautiful faces should not be tensed….” Other one remarked as they climbed out of their jeep… “You want to be away from here if you do not have the death wish…” Khushi spoke up for the first time….

Obviously the boys found the statement funny as they started laughing hysterically…. In the meantime Khushi and Lav tried to start the scooty but the damn thing did not burg… After sobering up from their laughter they started to advance towards the girls….. Khushi instantly acted as instinct and pushed Lav behind her… A boy tried to touch her but she slapped him on the face and that was which made the boys angry…. One grabbed Lav and another one grabbed Khushi from behind…. They both started to wiggle to be free from their hold but Khushi felt a knife on her neck… “Don’t dare to move…” The boy who she slapped, raised his hand…. Khushi closed her eyes for the impact but it never happened instead she heard a thundering voice, “You should never raise hand on a woman……………”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 8.4K 43
Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows. This is the story of Aranv and Khushi who were only meant to be passeng...
28.7K 1.8K 21
what would you do if the man you gave your heart and soul to is the man who wants you dead? For Khushi life was always a struggle everything she had...
308K 12K 22
Love... Yes, he is in Love. He is in love with her from the day she has fallen in his arms. Yes, it is love at first sight indeed. The mighty ASR, w...
79.4K 3.8K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...