Tom Holland Imagines

By ifneedtocry

yee haw More

Photoshoot (T.H)
Sneaky Tom (T.H)
Heartbreaker (T.H)
Soulmate (T.H)
Left alone (P.P)
Held Hostage (T.H)
2:03 (T.H) : Smut
Angry (T.H) : Smut
Dogos (T.H)
Waiting On a Maybe (P.P)
One For The Stars (T.H) : Smut
Tom's Little Sister (H.O)
Step Away (P.P)
Mysterious Texter (T.H)
Awkward Moments (P.P)
Don't Want to Let Go (T.H)
Step Away pt.2 (P.P)
Just Ask Me Out Next Time (T.H)
Fragile Line (T.H)
Why Him? (T.H)
Movement (P.P)
Two Young Hearts (T.H)
Still Don't Get Why You're Not Fat (P.P)
On The Run (P.P)
It's Her You Like {P.P}
Taxi (T.H)
We're Not Together? (T.H)
Not a Loser After All (T.H)
Why Am I Even Your Friend? (T.H)
I Don't Kill Spiders (P.P)
One Last Time (T.H) : Smut
Keep Your Distance Holland (T.H)
Fuck Off (P.P)
Your Suit Is Colorful (P.P)
Can't Forget (T.H)
Trust Me (T.H)
Selfish (T.H)
Say It (T.H)
All Night (T.H)
Let's Dance (T.H)
You Can't Save Everybody (P.P)
He Told Me (T.H)
Sleep Talk (P.P)
Why Him? (Pt.2)
Hollywood Walk Of Fame (T.H)
Dark Night (T.H)
We Can Make It (T.H)
Twisted Ending (T.H)
Elevator Problems (P.P)
Trip to the Dentist (T.H)
Domestic Bliss (T.H)
Incident (P.P)
Carpool and Playlists (T.H)
Remember Me? (T.H)
Trick Or Treat (T.H)
Call Tony Stark (P.P)
Girl In The Hoodie (P.P)
Center of the Attention (T.H)
Girl in the Hoodie (Part 2)
Why Him? (Pt. 3)
Weighing Us Down (T.H)
Away (T.H)
Would You Be Scared? (P.P)
Princess of Asgard (P.P)
Hatred (T.H)
Your Lucky Day (T.H)
Favorite Girl (T.H)
Would You Be Scared? Pt.2
Passion (T.H Smut)
Definition of Oblivious (T.H)
I'll Do Anything (T.H)
Why Him? (Part 4)
Are You Going To Lie? (T.H)
Love Me (T.H)
Two Minds (P.P)
Suffering Before Christmas(T.H)
Motel Rooms (T.H)
Nothing To Give (T.H)
Christmas Lights (T. Holland)
Made To Be Mine (T.Holland)
A Midnight Kiss (T.Holland)
"I promise." (P.Parker)
Parking Lots (T.H)
Never Going To Be (T.H)
The Music in My Ears (P.P)
Never Going To Be Pt.2
Never Going To Be Pt.3
When It's All Over (T.H)
Close To Valentine (T.H)
Couldn't Get Better (T.H)
Moody Bish (T.H)
In The Silence (T.H)
Pieces Of Crisps (T.H)
Midnight Blitz (P.P)
Chances (P. P)
Last Colours (P.P)
Sickness At Its Best (T.H)
Devil In The Room (T. H)
Striked (T.H)
Wrong (P.P)
Coffee Shop (T.H)
New To This (P.P)
Let's Play Pretend (T.H)
Why Him

Have You Ever Been Told? (T.H)

11.3K 220 225
By ifneedtocry

IS IT JUST ME BUT I DONT WANT GWEN TO BE IN THE SPIDERMAN HOMECOMING SEQUEL, I WANT NEW CHARACTERS. I WANT TOM'S MOVIE TO BE UNIQUE, WE DONT NEED ANOTHER GWEN, IN MY OPINION

WE HAVE MJ.

//
You close the door, putting your bag down onto your bed, sighing heavily as the lump in your throat grows. Your hands are in your hair, making it even more messy. Your insecurities are eating you alive, there is no one to help you. Your friends and family seem like they're annoyed of you constantly bothering them with you negatively.

You can't help but feel bad about yourself, the more you stare at yourself in the mirror, the more your body shape changes - changes into something weird, something indescribable, your reflection doesn't even look like you're a human anymore because you have been looking at yourself for so long.

You fall back onto your bed, bouncing slightly. You place your arm over your eyes, you just wanted everything to disappear - including yourself. Nothing seems like it's going to turn out good, in fact it's the opposite.

Your other hand goes over to your stomach, pinching it. At that moment you feel even more fat and bloated. Sometimes you just wish that you can cut pieces of your body out because they're just that bad.

"I should kill myself." You mutter to yourself, voice full of sadness.

You stand in front of the glass wall in the mall, looking at yourself in disgust as your friends continue to talk about other things, they even forget that you are there for a few seconds.

A frown won't go off your face as you continue to stare at yourself, tears threatening to spill out of your eyes as the negativity grow inside your head once again.

A few meters away from your group of friends are two boys, chatting and laughing until one of them notices you staring at yourself. He can see a full view of your reflection, he can see the frown and the insecurities swirling in your eyes.

The boy - Tom, stares at you as you turn your head to look at your friends, he notices that they are ignoring you, none of them turn to look at you. He sees your frown getting deeper and deeper by seconds.

Nobody should feel left out in a hangout, Tom thinks. He can see you comparing yourself to your friends, he knew that it's only going to bring you down even more.

"Haz, is it okay if I stay for a few more hours? You don't have to wait for me." Tom asks, turning his head back to look at Harrison. Harrison sees something in Tom's eyes and he's knew right away that his best friend is on a mission to help somebody again.

As soon as Harrison leaves, Tom strolls over to you, ignoring your friends eyes that follow him until he stops in front of you.

You break away from your trance, looking up at the stranger standing before you who is extremely attractive. You gulp down the lump in your throat, coughing before you ask, "Do I know you?"

"No, but you will." Tom answers, sending you a smile that causes your heart to melt.

"What is that supposed to mean?" You laugh nervously, glancing at your friends for help. By now your friends have already ignore your presences.

"I notice you, out of all the girls in this mall. So I thought, there must be something special about you." Tom says.

"There is nothing special about me, if you want something special my friends are over there." You point at your friends who continue to ignore you just like usual.

"I don't want to know them, I want to get to know you. So how about we go Christmas Shopping right now?" The boy in front of you asks.

"I can't just go Christmas shopping with a complete stranger," you try to hide your smile with your words.

"My name is Tom Holland - yes I'm Spiderman. And what's your name?" You laugh slightly at his cockiness, you find him very cute.

"So you're the dude my friends fangirl over, I'm surprised they're leaving us alone."

"I was surprised when you didn't recognize me," Tom says honestly.

"I don't really care if you're a celebrity, plus I don't really like movies so I wouldn't know who you are. And by the way, my name is Y/n." The only move you care about is Thor apparently.

After you guys introduced each other, you guys decided to find some things for your families.

The way he looks at you makes you forget all of your insecurities and worries. Everything is now positive, it seems like nothing can go wrong. He put a smile on your face every time he speaks.

You guys go to the toy section of the mall. You guys skip some aisles, going straight to your favorite parts.

"Look! It's you." You yell excitedly running up to the Funko Pop. You pick one up and low key shove it in Tom's face, causing him to laugh.

"I already have all of them, includes the one from Woolmart," you smile even wider at his accent.

"They're so cute." You say, bending down to look at the toys on the shelves. Your hands are on your knees, a smile printed on your face. Tom stares at you, slowly finding you even cuter than before.

You pick another Funko Pop up and place it on Tom's hand. He bring his hands together, the back of his hands facing the floor. He let the Pop sit there peacefully, occasionally caressing his hands on the Spider-Man's head.

"You like Loki?" You ask out of the blue, looking up from the toys, waiting for his answer.

"I think he's pretty cool, Spiderman is cooler though." He pouts a bit, thinking about you liking Loki more than Peter Parker.

"Tom, we're not kids anymore." You look down at Tom as he sits on the kids chair, two ornaments in his hands.

"Doesn't matter, sit next to me." He lightly pats the small chair next to him.

After he convince you, you sit down on the kiddy chair, taking one of the ornament from Tom's hands, your finger tips touching causing the two of you to tense up.

"What color do you want?" He coughs awkwardly.

You told him your favorite color. You guys spend the next twenty minutes decorating your ornaments. You guys asked the store owner for a cardboard that can block you guys from each other's ornaments.

Tom tries to peak over the cardboard but you push his face away every time, hiding your ornament behind your back. He pouts and continues to try to see yours.

"But, lov-" he starts.

"No but's. Just wait a few more minutes, when we're both done." You say and look back down, drawing on the ornament.

"Fine." Tom pretends to be sad and booed you. "Done?"

"Yup, you ready?"

"Have been for the past 5 minutes." Tom answers, lifting the cardboard from the table. "On 3."

You guys count down before you show each other your ornaments. Yours is just a few snowflakes and a snowman whilst Tom's one is filled with what're supposed to be spider webs and Spiderman.

"Is that Spiderman? I can't tell." You laugh but still proud at his attempt.

"Yeah and your one is flakey." Tom laughs at himself.

"Is that suppose to be a pun?" You asks, looking up at Tom as he twirls his ornament around, proud of the result.

"I have something for you before you leave me." Tom pouts at the end, lifting a paper bag that contain something he have bought for you.

"I didn't buy you anything though," you say, taking the bag from him.

Tom smiles excitedly, desperate for you to open his gifts for you. You guys walk past the glass doors, your bodies getting engulf by the cold air. You guys sit on one of the benches under the lamps.

You took the small box out of the bag. You exam it carefully, trying to guess whats inside. You glance over at Tom, the smile is still on his face.

You slowly rip the paper around the box, your eyes widen when you recognize it. It is one of the Funko Pop you were looking at a few hours back. You look through the box. It's Loki with his helmet on. Your heart melts when you look at it.

"When did you buy this?" You ask.

"When you were busy fangirling over the other toys." Tom answers.

"Thank you so much." You open your arms and hug Tom. He nuzzled his face into your neck, wrapping his arms around your waist that he finds perfect.

As quick as possible, Tom uses one of his hands to reach into his hoodie. The object glistens in the light of the city around you guys. He pulls back from the hug, showing you the new necklace.

"Is that for your girlfriend?" You ask.

"Maybe in the future." Tom winks at you, putting the necklace around your neck, causing your eyes to widen once again.

"What are you doing?" You ask, confused. You put the charm between your fingers, studying it as it reflects the moon light.

"I'm giving it to you." Tom grins.

"Me? Why? You can give it to somebody who's special." Once again you feel sad. The old feeling comes rushing back to you, your mind going wild.

"Stop saying that, Y/n. Stop putting yourself down. Your are more than special, your body doesn't need to be perfect. I see the way you look at yourself every time you see your own reflection, I know how you feel and I want it to stop. I don't want you to let yourself down because you think that other people are better than you!" Tom half yells. "I know that we barely know each other but the past few hours have been the best times I've had and that's because of you, Y/n. So please, stop. You don't have to fight yourself anymore."

You stand there surprise at his words. Nobody have said anything like that to you before. It isn't the best in the world but it's the best you've ever heard, and you know that he isn't lying when he said those words, he knows how you feel, he cane particularly read your mind. You can see the truth in his eyes.

Tom grabs onto your arms, wrapping them around his own body, pulling you into a hug once more. A single tear leaves your eyes, it's overwhelming for you since nobody have ever hug you the way he does. He hugs you so tightly, as if his life depends on you, he makes you feel special for once in your life, he looks at you like you guys are the only ones in the universe.

Tom pulls back from the hug, placing his hands on your face, using his finger to wipe the tears away from your pink cheeks.

"I hope you know that you're beautiful, have you ever been told?" Tom asks, his hot breaths hitting your face.

"You're the first." You answer, your voice breaking a little.

"I don't care what other people have told you and what cause you to be so upset about yourself, you out of everybody, caught my attention."

Tom leans down a little bit, wanting to close the distance between you two. He stops just an inch in front of your face, waiting for your reaction. He pulls back to make sure before he leans in, placing his lips on yours, his hands still on your face.

"I'll make sure that you will never feel bad about yourself again. I swear."

For the rest of the night, Tom tries to avoid talking about clothing's because that would remind you of your body. He makes you forget about everything that's not important, he makes you forget your issues. He is the best thing that have ever happened to you.

//

Something's wrong with my recent imagines, I feel like something's off about them. I also went off the plot I planned in my head a couple of hours ago 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 232 24
Imagines about Tom and the characters he has played. (In the beginning there is alot of Peter Parker and Tom Holland because this book was first a To...
552K 13.3K 79
*. ⁺ . ✦ | 𝑷𝑰𝑡𝑲𝒀 𝑷𝑹𝑢𝑴𝑰𝑺𝑬 [ π’•π’π’Ž 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅 ] β‹†Λš ✩ ࿐ཻ ❝ can we take a second to appreciate how gorgeous tom holland is?❞ ━━━...
773K 15.3K 47
Welcome!! This is the sequel to my previous imagines book. Same as the other, this book will be centered around Tom Holland. It contain imagines abou...