Demi Adopts (Lesbian Story)

By DdLovatoFanfics

Elena is a 15 year old teenager living in a care home. She struggles with her health and is being bullied at... More

Demi Adopts
Elena Santiago
The Airport.
Home.
Music
I need to tell you something.
I haven't been completly honest with you
Goodnight
I know...
Dianna
Where are you?
Elena?
I Found Her
I've Been Looking For So Long
Demi Is My Sister.
Oh Boys!
Wilmer
Hey I'm Wilmer!
Habits.
Theres nothing to talk about
It'll be ok
I'm Ready
Be Good Demi
Reserved For Lovato's
Stay Strong
Numb
Really Don't Care
Dylan
Leonardo DeCaprio.
It's Not Fair.
She's Strong!! It's in Her Blood
I cant believe it
Dear Elena
Happy
Contract
Leaving In 5
So Called 'Fans'
Fuck
Elevator
Say Something
Whatever
You Ok?
Warrior
Bad Day
Two Broken Hearted Girls
I Understand
Change
Dont Get Excited
Should We Be Worried?
Oh My Fucking God
Tour
Surprise
I Love You No Matter What
I've Been Thinking A Lot
Finally
New Rule
Joe?
Too Cute
So Fucking Bad
Just Shut Up
Elena Lovato?
Missing Her Voice ❤️
#Roadtorecovery
Both of You Are Fine
Pact
Healing Process
Atmosphere
Scars
Party
Celeb
LA
Whats Going On?
Love You XO
Mall
Queen
Coachella
Oh.my.gosh.wow
Kenny
Brat
3 months
Let Me Love You
Cravings
Interview
Tapes
Thunder Buddy
Baby Shopping
Blurry
Bet
Appointment
But First Let Me Take a Selfie
Hiding (Final Chapter)
Sequel is uploaded
Hola Wafangulo
New Story

Ok Mom!

4.4K 155 21
By DdLovatoFanfics

"Are you still smoking?" Demi asked as we drove in the car. Demi has to come to school and talk to my principle tomorrow, so I'm staying in hers tonight for the first time since the fight. I was suspended for a month so we have to talk to my principle.

"Yes" I replied looking out the window.

"Are you trying to stop?" she questioned again.

"To be honest, no" I said and she let out a heavy sigh.

"You said you'd try" she sounded upset "Elena I want you to come home"

"And I will come home when the baby's are born" I quietly said.

"But you can't if you continue smoking" she replied to me, I stayed quiet.

"I bet you're missing Camila" she said to me and I could feel the ache in my heart.

"We've been off for three weeks, of course I miss her" I said

"Have you talked at all?"

"Nope" I sighed.

"Sweetie you need to talk to her" Demi said to me.

"She doesn't want to talk to me 'she said she can't be in a relationship with me if I'm hurting you and myself"

"Well you need to think hard about this" Demi pulled into the drive of the house.

"She's right, you're hurting me and yourself but you're also hurting her" she pulled the keys out and opened her door slowly getting out due to her bump weighing her down.

I sat in the car for a minute while she opened the front door. I then got out and followed her in.

_______

DEMIS POV
"Wilmer we're not watching that" I laughed.

"Why not I love Sonny With a Chance" he laughed.

"No" I grabbed the controller off of him "you love embarrassing me" I smiled changing the channel

"Oh look From Dusk Till Dawn, my favourite show" I smiled collapsing down onto the couch.

"It doesn't bother me" Wilmer smiled sitting down beside me covering us up with a blanket.

As the programme went on Wilmer and I somehow managed to break out in a make out session.

We both laid cuddled in the blankets on our side's facing each other.

We were interrupted by a cough.

"Oh hey Elena" I blushed sitting up with the help of Wilmer and then looked to her arms.

"This is all of them" she said showing us about 12 boxes of cigarettes. I stood up.

"I'm quitting for good" she walked towards the blazing fire throwing them in.

I looked at her in amazement, I was speechless.

"But why?" I finally managed to say.

"I miss it here, I miss both of you, I miss Camila and I don't want to miss my nephew or nieces life's" she replied.

"I'm proud of you" I smiled hugging her.

"Me too hermosa" Wilmer stood up and joined the hug.

______
ELENAS POV

I decided that I won't hang around with Jared anymore, I need to just forget about him.

I still haven't talked to Camila and it's been a week since I've smoked.

I'm still at mom and dads because I've been back and forth to the studio all last week.

I sat in the back of maths alone because I was early.

Dylan walked in the doors and he came towards me.

I smiled at him for a second forgetting who he was and what our past involved.

He must have taken it as a green card cause he sat next to me.

"Ok I need you to listen! I am truly sorry about what happened before and I was so dumb for cheating on you and I don't deserve you and I know that now. but I was just wondering if we could be friends? we're in like every class together and we sit beside each other in half of them. I just think it would be a lot more enjoyable if there wasn't any tension between us, I just want to cle-"

"Fine" I cut him off

"Fine?" he looked shocked

"Yeah, I forgive you" I slightly laughed.

"Wow um ok" he half smiled.

We sat there in an awkward silence

"Oh um I'm sorry for embarrassing you in music class" I nervously laughed.

"It's fine, forget about it" he laughed.

"Ok" I replied.

It went silent for a second and he turned again to look at me "Can I give you something?" he asked and I looked at him funny.

"Just as friends of course" he quickly added.

"Ok yeah" I laughed.

Dylan reached out and hugged me tight, I hesitated for a second but I hugged him back.

"What was that for?" I looked confused

"You've been through a lot and I promised you I would be there for you and I wasn't, I'm sorry" he said ashamed "I'm happy to see you're ok and healthy"

I could feel myself tear up "Thank you" I smiled placing my hand on his. The bell rang for class to began and it broke the awkwardness, and I pulled my hand away.

Dylan saw Farrah coming and he stood up so she good sit down "bye" he smiled.

"Bye" I smiled back.

"What was that about?" Farrah looked at me weird.

"Nothing" I smiled

"Okay" she laughed "welcome back ms. badass" she hugged me.

"is it true, you punched the principle?" she asked excited.

"No" I laughed "where the fuck did you hear that?"

"Aw seriously?" she pouted "that's what everyone was saying"

"You could have just text me and I was actually suspended for smoking! Jared and I were caught"

"You smoke?" she looked at me

"Used to" I slightly laughed.

"Can I ask you something?" she smiled with excitement in her eyes.

"Yeah"

"Is it true Le Demetria is preggers?" she beamed. "I saw her in the hall and I don't mean this in the wrong way but she was looking a little 'bumpy'" Farrah winked

"Shhh" I covered her mouth.

"Oh my gosh she is" Farrah clapped her hands

"Be quiet" I whispered.

"So it's true?"

"Yes" I said between my teeth "she is"

"Aaagh" she screamed in excitement and the whole class looked at her.

"You can't tell ANYONE!" I said to her.

"I won't I promise, oh my gosh! how far along is she is It a boy, a gi-"

"Calm down" I laughed "she's 3 months and she doesn't know the sex's yet" I smiled.

"Wait sex's? two?" Her smile only grew bigger and bigger.

"Uh huh" I smiled "she's hoping for a boy and a girl"

"Aaagh, Dilmer baby's" Farrah whispered.

"Are you helping out more at home, you know she's gonna need it" Farrah said still smiling.

"Ok mom" I laughed and then I turned sad "um no, I don't live there anymore. I had to stop smoking or move out"

"And you moved out?" she looked at me shocked.

"Yeah, I know but I had to, it's complicated but I've stopped now! I've ruined my relationship with Demi and Camila and I need to regain that with Demi and somehow get Camila back" I sighed.

"You've split up?" she looked at me in disbelief.

"She broke up with me 3 weeks ago" I say said.

"I'm so sorry" she hugged me "then I guess you won't be happy to know that fifth harmony are holding a charity event today in the gym" she scrunched her face up waiting for my reaction.

"You're kidding?" I replied.

"Nope"

"Well this is great" I beamed and Farrah's expression changed.

"I can finally talk to her" I smiled and our teacher entered the class.

______

Our whole school gathered in the gym for the fundraiser. my class had to sit up front row and Farrah sat beside me.

"Can I sit?" Dylan walked up to me indicating to the spare seat beside me.

"I don't mind" I replied.

"I don't really talk to the other people in our class" he said.

"How come?" I asked

"They're all immature" he slightly laughed.

"And am I?" I smirked

"Nah you're like my grandma" he laughed "more mature than all of us put together"

"Thanks, I think" I laughed.

"And you said that nothing's going on" Farrah whispered in my ear.

"What?" I turned to her "we're friends now"

"Alright" she replied with a smirk on her face.

The girls arrived out on stage and as they introduced themselves everyone clapped.

It got to Camila last and when she introduced herself literally everyone looked at me.

I felt my cheeks go red and I ducked down in my seat.

"I take it you know her" Dylan laughed.

"Something like that" I smiled to him.

I like this! being able to talk to him.

The girls began to sing and after every other song they would answer a few questions.

"What was it like to tour with Demi Lovato?" I heard a girl from the back ask.

"Touring with Demi was by far the best experience of my career" Lauren replied "I'm such a fan of Demi and her sister is one of my bestfriends" she smiled at me "and I can now call Demi one of my close friends. It was a life changing experience"

As the girls carried on Dylan nudged me "look at Mr.Davidson" he whispered to me and pointed to our teacher. "Wanna hear something completely gross but funny"

"What?" I smiled.

"Mr Davidson was caught fucking Ms Burke in the teachers bathroom" he laughed.

"You're lying" I laughed

"I swear to you, I'm not" he put his hands up in defence.

"You're serious?" I laughed.

"Yeah" he nodded.

"That's gross oh my god!"

"He probably fell asleep during it, look how old he is" Dylan smirked making me laugh.

"Dylan, Elena be quiet" we both turned around to see out teacher sitting directly behind us.

"Do you think she heard?" Dylan smirked trying to hold in his laughter.

I tried to hold mine in too but I couldn't help it and burst out laughing.

"Shh" Dylan was now laughing too.

I turned my head into his arm to try an muffle the sound but it wasn't working.

"Ms Lovato step outside and once you've contained yourself come back in" my teacher tapped my shoulder.

"This is your fault" I slapped Dylan's shoulder.

"Quietly" my teacher said which made me laugh even more.

I walked down the aisle between the seats and everyone was staring because I was still laughing.

"Nice to see we've entertained you Elena" Dinah laughed into the mic.

"No problem D" I shouted and my teacher threw me a death glare.

I got outside and continued laughing for a slight minute. I haven't laughed like that I so long, I'm happy we can be friends again.

I got my shit together and made my way back inside.

I took my seat at the front between Dylan and Farrah.

"Your girlfriend was talking about you" Dylan said as I sat down.

"What?"I looked at him confused

"Camila! she said that she's jealous of your voice"

"Oh" I looked at him "she's not my girlfriend" it broke my heart to say that. it was the first time it actually hit me.

"I thought you were dating?"

"We broke u-"

"Elena, Dylan" our teacher stood up and gestured for us to leave.

"But it's nearly over" Dylan said.

"Exactly you won't miss much" she replied "come one"

Dylan and I stood up and left.

_______

CAMILAS POV

I'm dreading today!

It'll be the first time Elena and I will see each other since we split.

I arrived out on stage and there she was sitting front row talking to some guy and Farrah was beside her.

As I introduce myself I could see everyone looking to Elena and I could tell she wanted to be swallowed up.

I had my eyes on Elena the whole time but she only had eyes for the guy next to her and it hurt like hell!

As we continued talking my attention turned to Elena once again who's teacher was giving out to her while she laughed.

She stood up and said something to the guy she was sitting with.

"Nice to see we've entertained you Elena" Dinah said as Elena walked toward the exit laughing.

Elena turned around an shouted from where she was standing "no problem D" she laughed and continued on walking.

Another few questions were asked
"Camila" a girl said "what do you think of Elena Lovato?" she smirked, making everyone 'woo'

My face went red and I tried to think of an answer "She's um, Crazy talented and I'm so jealous of her voice" I nervously laughed.

"Anyway" Lauren said "next question" she laughed.

"Thank you" I mouthed to her and she smiled.

Elena soon arrived in sitting back down.

She was talking to that guy again and then I heard their teacher shout again.

"Elena, Dylan" she said. Dylan! it's him, I knew it!

But what is she doing talking to him? she said she hated him and would never forgive him. I felt really hurt and jealous because her ex boyfriend the guys she hated was able to be closer to her and make her laugh more than me!

After the last song we had another session of questions but I really needed to go to the bathroom so I excused myself.

I walked along the empty corridors trying to find the bathroom and just as I did I noticed both of them sitting around the corner on the stairs.

I hid behind the wall and spied on them.

_____
ELENAS POV

"It's so nice to be able to talk to you again" Dylan smiled as we sat on the stairs.

"I know, I haven't laughed like this in so long" I admitted .

"Me either" he smiled

"I really missed you" he took my hand.

I looked to his hand and I knew I needed to make it clear that I love Camila "I- I need you to kno-"

But I was cut off my his lips on mine

"Mmm" I grunted into the kiss, pushing him away.

"Dylan I have a girlfriend" I said to him standing up.

"You said you broke up?" he stood up too.

"We did bu-"

"Elena I still love you, I know I've made mistakes but I can't fight my feelings any longer! we had something don't you feel that?"

"I did!" I sadly said "for so long! but I learned to move on! I love Camila Dylan! only Camila! and I'm going to do everything in my power to get her back"

_____
CAMILAS POV

I bent forward to stick my head out so I could see better and a loud thump hit the ground.

My phone "shit" I cursed loudly without meaning to.

I quickly grabbed my phone off the ground.

"Who's there" I heard Dylan say.

I quickly opened the bathroom door and ran in.

I heard footsteps from outside and the door opened.

"Camila?" Elena looked at me confused.

"E- Elena" I stuttered.

HEYS GUUUYS ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YOU!!! HOME YOU ALL HAD AN AMAZING DAY OR ARE HAVING AN AMAZING DAY(it's night time where I love) AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER :) 1o+comments & 20+ votes for the next update :) ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1K 1.3K 32
Demetria Devonne Lovato - 16-year-old girl, who was adopted by Valderrama's family. From the first meeting, she and her new adopters son Wilmer feel...
37.9K 399 43
Heyy this story is about a 15 yr old girl names Savannah Rose and she has been in an orphanage for 8 years. She doesnt want to get adopted and she wa...
309K 8.2K 31
Meet Amanda Moon. 17 year old girl struggling to get out of her abusive parents reign. With a sick twist of fate Amanda meets her idol. The one, the...
62.9K 1.2K 29
Callie is a 16 year old girl who has the hardest life possible. Loosing her parents, in and out of an adoption center, anxiety, bullying. After sent...