Demi Adopts (Lesbian Story)

By DdLovatoFanfics

Elena is a 15 year old teenager living in a care home. She struggles with her health and is being bullied at... More

Demi Adopts
Elena Santiago
The Airport.
Home.
Music
I need to tell you something.
I haven't been completly honest with you
Goodnight
I know...
Dianna
Where are you?
Elena?
I Found Her
I've Been Looking For So Long
Demi Is My Sister.
Oh Boys!
Wilmer
Hey I'm Wilmer!
Habits.
Theres nothing to talk about
It'll be ok
I'm Ready
Be Good Demi
Reserved For Lovato's
Stay Strong
Numb
Really Don't Care
Dylan
Leonardo DeCaprio.
It's Not Fair.
She's Strong!! It's in Her Blood
I cant believe it
Dear Elena
Happy
Contract
Leaving In 5
So Called 'Fans'
Fuck
Elevator
Say Something
Whatever
You Ok?
Warrior
Bad Day
Two Broken Hearted Girls
I Understand
Change
Dont Get Excited
Should We Be Worried?
Oh My Fucking God
Tour
Surprise
I Love You No Matter What
I've Been Thinking A Lot
Finally
New Rule
Joe?
Too Cute
So Fucking Bad
Just Shut Up
Elena Lovato?
Missing Her Voice ❤️
#Roadtorecovery
Both of You Are Fine
Pact
Healing Process
Atmosphere
Scars
Party
Celeb
LA
Whats Going On?
Love You XO
Mall
Queen
Coachella
Oh.my.gosh.wow
Kenny
Brat
Ok Mom!
Let Me Love You
Cravings
Interview
Tapes
Thunder Buddy
Baby Shopping
Blurry
Bet
Appointment
But First Let Me Take a Selfie
Hiding (Final Chapter)
Sequel is uploaded
Hola Wafangulo
New Story

3 months

4.3K 153 16
By DdLovatoFanfics

"Elena" I shouted after her but Wilmer pulled me back.

"Leave her, she needs some time" he calmly said to me taking my hand.

"Sometimes I don't know what to do with her" I sighed relaxing into his embrace.

"I know it's hard" he kissed my forehead "but" he slightly pushed me back by my shoulders so he could see my face "you-" he wiped away an escaped tear from my face "need to take it easy and relax" he smiled "because I don't want my Nena to be stressed" he caressed my cheek and then kissed my lips "and my other baby" he knelt down and kissed my tummy making me giggle.

"I'm so happy Nena, I love you so much" he stood up and pulled me into a hug that made me feel safe "I love you too" I quietly replied.

"But can I be honest with you" I pulled away, shyly looking down at my feet.

"Of course Demi" he replied taking my hand "what is it?"

"I- I- I'm terrified" I burst into tears, covering my face with my hands,embarrassed.

"Shhh" he cooed pulling me into him

"I don't want to lose another baby, I'm not gonna be able to cope this time" I cried into him.

"Hey, look at me Hermosa" he put his hands on my cheeks and made me look at him.

"That's not gonna happen, I promise" he kissed my forehead "we'll take it easy ok! We'll both get time off work, no more shows, you don't need to stress, nothing!" he looked me in the eyes "I'll even deal with Elena ok, just take it easy" he hugged me.

"Thank you" I whispered, followed by sniffles.

"I'll go find her ok" he said and I nodded.

"It'll be ok" he reassured me, giving me a peck before heading out the door.

________
ELENAS POV

I didn't go far at all, I literally just sat outside the gates of the house.

Demi is pregnant and I'm so happy for her. She deserves this more than anyone! I sat for a few minutes thinking until I heard someone come outside.

"Elena?" Wilmer called me in his thick Spanish accent.He is the only person I've met that can actually say my name properly, well Cam can too but only whenever she puts on the accent.

I stayed quiet for a minute but then he called me again.

"Layna? are you around?" he said.

"Mmm" I mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

He walked out the gates to where I sat on the wall.

"There you are" he said and walked to me.

"Hey" I quietly said with a cigarette lit in my hand.

"This" Wilmer pulled the cigarette out of my hand "is bad for you" He threw it on the ground and stomped on it.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"usted tiene que parar!" (you have to stop) Wilmer sat down.

"no! esta es mi elección, no el tuyo" no this is my choice not yours.

"tu hermana está embarazada! Qué quieres que ella se enferma o lo que es peor perder el bebé?" (Your sister is pregnant! do you want her to get sick or even worse lose the baby?)

"Of course I don't want her to lose the fucking baby" I shouted at him in disbelief that he would say something like that.

"Good! then you either stop smoking or you go to your parents!" he stood up and walked inside.

_______

"Elena" Demi walked into my room where I stood on my balcony, yet again with a cigarette.

She saw the cigarette in my hand "you know what?" she looked at me "the second mom and dad get home from Texas you're going to stay with them"

"Good" I replied

"It's like you're a completely different person" she said to me in disgust.

"Did you want something?" I rolled my eyes.

"Camila is downstairs! I told her she can only stay for a few minutes" she said to me.

"Why only a few minutes?" I put out the cigarette and made my way inside.

"Because you're supposed to be grounded" Demi said taking a packet of cigarettes off of my bed along with a lighter.

I walked into my bathroom and brushed my teeth so Camila wouldn't get the smell.

Demi watched as I did it, I could tell she was hurt about the choices I was making.

There's so much more behind the choices I'm making that she won't understand

I walked into my room where she sat on the edge of the bed. "I am truly happy for you and Wilmer Demi"

She looked at me for a second and stood up making her way downstairs I followed her.

We walked into the kitchen where Camila and Wilmer sat.

Demi threw my cigarette box and lighter on the counter

"I never knew you smoked" Camila said to Demi as I hugged her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"What?" Demi looked confused "I don't" and then a smile appeared on her face cause she knew that Camila didn't know "they're Elena's" she said before walking out of the kitchen.

"She's kidding right?" she slightly laughed and when she saw my expression she became serious "tell me she's kidding!" Camila said to me.

"Adios" Wilmer stood up and left

But I stayed quiet again "they're seriously yours" she looked at me.
"And Demi is ok with this?" she got angry.

"No actually she's not" I replied "I have to move out" I said to her.

"Wait what?" Camila looked shocked

"Because I won't quit and they won't let me around her and the baby if I conti-"

"Baby?" Camila smiled

"Shit, um yeah, Demi's pregnant" I whispered and Camila's eyes lit up "you can't say anything!"

"Wait what do you mean you're not quitting?" she looked at me angry

"I'm not quitting and don't even start to tell me how bad it is because I know but I'm not quitting" I said to her.

"Don't even start?" she smirked "I think I will start" she sarcastically smiled standing up from the counter.

"These thing right here" she opens up the cigarette box taking out all the cigarettes "are going to kill you" she broke them all in her hands.

"Camila" I shouted standing up "what the fuck are you doing? they cost money!"

"Do I look like I give a fuck how much they cost? they also cost a relationship with your sister and now a relationship with me" she replied.

"What are you saying?" I quietly said.

"Once you finally come to realise that these are hurting Demi and everyone who loves you including me, come find me and I might be able to forgive you! but until then we're off, I can't be in a relationship with someone who's hurting me, people I love and herself!" Camila threw the cigarettes in the bin and grabbed her car keys from the counter then walked out the kitchen door.

________

Mom and dad got home a few days later and of course once they found out Demi is pregnant they all agreed I couldn't stay there so now I'm living with mom and dad and they're defiantly not happy about me smoking.

"Can I go out to Farrahs?" I asked mom as we sat in the kitchen.

"No you're grounded" she harshly replied.

"I've been grounded for two weeks now" I moaned.

"Yeah and you've been off cigarettes for two weeks now, so until you feel like you don't want to smoke anymore you'll stay grounded"

At least that's what mom thinks! at night I get Jared to come by my house and put a box of cigarettes behind the trash can and whenever I bring out the trash I collect them.

"Anyways Demi and Wilmer are calling over for dinner so you have to stay in" she replied and I sighed.

I haven't talked to Demi since Camila broke up with me. I can't believe she told her and now Camila won't talk to me.

Demi and Wilmer arrived for dinner and we all gathered in the living room.

I sat at one side of the room while everyone else was at the other side waiting to see Demi's bump.

Demi lifted her shirt and everyone began to complement on how cute it was.

"It's really big for 3 months" mom said and I looked at Demi's stomach, she was right.

"That's because" Demi smiled and looked at Wilmer who nodded.

"We're having twins" She happily said.

Demi slightly turned her head to see me sitting in the corner, I gave her a weak smile and she returned it but nothing was said.

"I can't believe it" mom happily said "twins!!" she cheered.

"I know" Demi giggled "we found out before we got here"

"I'm so happy for you" Dallas hugged Demi and then Wilmer.

"Thanks Dall" she smiled.

Everyone seemed to be hugging Demi and that's all I wanted to do! was hug her and be happy for her, with her but she hated me!

I stood up and left the living room to make my way to the backyard.

I reached inside my pocket and grabbed a cigarette and the lighter.

seeing as they're all busy with Demi, they won't bother to check on me.

_______
DEMIS POV

Wilmer and I arrived at my parents house straight after our scan. We found out amazing news! we're having twins. I've never been so happy and neither has Wilmer and I can't wait to tell everyone.

"It's really big for 3 months" mom said as I showed them my bump.

"Thats because" I looked to Wilmer who told me to go on.

"We're having twins" I smiled.

Everyone began to talk in excitement and I looked over to Elena who on her own. She slightly smiled at me and I smiled back. I miss her so much.

Everyone congratulated us and as they did Elena walked out with an upset look on her face.

"I'm gonna go talk to her" I whispered to Wilmer and he nodded.

I made my way out to the kitchen to see the back door open.

"Mom said you haven't smoked for two weeks" I arrived outside to see Elena sitting down against the wall with a cigarette in her hand.

She jumped when she heard me. she looked up at me an back to her cigarette before putting it out against the ground.

"What mom doesn't know won't hurt her" she replied "and you're very calm for a bipolar and pregnant woman who hates to see me smoke" She threw the cig down the drain.

"It will hurt you" I sat down beside her.

She shrugged her shoulders "can I tell you something?"

"Yeah, sure" I replied.

"Well I know we're not really talking and that I've lost you and Camila because of this but you know I decided that I was gonna leave your house straight away once you told me you were pregnant, even if I stopped smoking"

"Why?" I looked at her confused.

"Because I'm too much to handle" she replied "I know that the smoking is bad for you an the baby but even if I decided to quit I would have left. I have too many problems and you need to concentrate on you and the baby's health, not me. I want you to be able to relax and not have to worry about me. you don't need that stress."

"Why didn't you say this before?" I asked.

"Because you'd try to stop me" she quietly said.

"Elena these past two weeks all I've done is worry about you because I don't know what you're up to or how many cigarettes you've been smoking or how you've been feeling" I sighed

"Don't I'm fine" she said upset.

"I can't help it, you're my baby sister" I said "yes I'm having my own little baby's but you will always be my baby. I don't want to see anything happen to you" I stroked her hair.

"Please I'm begging you stop" I looked her in the eyes.

A tear trickled down her cheek "I'm trying" she half smiled at me "I've only had 5 this week" she sighed "I don't want to lose you because of this"

"You haven't" I pulled her into a hug "I'm proud of you for trying to quit"

"I've missed your hugs" Elena giggled.

"I've missed yours" I kissed her forehead.

HEEEY GUYS ANOTHER UPDATE :) HOPE YOU LIKE IT 10comments and 20votes for the next chapter ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 399 43
Heyy this story is about a 15 yr old girl names Savannah Rose and she has been in an orphanage for 8 years. She doesnt want to get adopted and she wa...
68.1K 2.3K 29
Melissa is a free spirit she does what she wants, when she wants and doesn't take no for an answer. She's been on the street all her life her past is...
42.1K 1K 45
13 year old Paige Hiller was the most popular girl in school. Everyone was her friend , even though she was the biggest bully. One day when her least...
6M 94.3K 112
Mackenize Rivera is a five year old girl with a terrible past. She hasn't spoken a single word in a year. When she is taken away from her father she...