TWD One Shots (COMPLETED)

By laney_laina

This here is a series of one shots from the well known television show, The Walking Dead! More

Caryl
Negan x Reader
Sasha x Abraham
Saviors
Glaggie
Rickyl
Caryl part II
Carl x Enid
Glaggie Part II
Easy Street
Richonne
Jesus x Tara
Tara x Denise
Aaron x Eric
Jesus x Maggie
Rick x Maggie
Glenn x Enid
Carl x Enid Part II
Eugene x Abraham
Carl x Rick ---> Father & Son
Regan
Carl x Reader
Michonne x Carl
A/N
Negan x Carl
Daryl x Reader
A/N
Caryl Part III
Regan Part II
Simon X Reader
Tara X Rosita

Rickyl part II

501 16 0
By laney_laina

Rick and Daryl were out on a run, scavenging for supplies that were going to Negan himself.

Rick managed to snag a car on the way; it was full of gas. Maybe someone had gotten into a wreck?

The two of them searched the scene, only to discover nothing unusual.

With a quick shrug of the shoulders, they both climb into the car and Rick starts driving down the awfully quiet road.

The ride was silent; neither of the men dared to say anything.

There was a tension there that neither one of them dared to speak about. Daryl wanted so badly to kill Negan on the spot, but Rick had a complex plan...and he wanted everyone to follow along with it.

"what's this?" Rick asks, as he digs into the middle console. There is a blank cd.

Daryl looks at Rick with slightly wide eyes. "Don't...."

Rick ignores the man, and slides the cd into the small slit.

Loud music fills the men's ears.

Daryl cringes on the inside; it being a song Merle used to play for him to get on his nerves.

"turn it off..."

"nope..." Rick smirks and begins snapping his fingers along with the beat. Daryl studies him, and he rolls his eyes. This was going to be a long ride........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 261 20
A collection of twenty one-shots all created by me.
292K 3K 49
TWD character imagines. - COMPLETED -
5.1K 91 8
This is a collection of one-shots starring everyone's fave psycho, Negan. All one-shots are explicit. Please heed any and all warnings given. Hide a...
58.2K 453 17
This is a series of one shots with the following characters. Rick Daryl Carl Glenn Negan