Immortal Eyes--True Intentions

بواسطة 4Shifter101

When people start figuring out who Courtesy is, they start to call the Falcons who have been searching for he... المزيد

Immortal eyes
1-Change
2-Caine
3-Jealousy
4-Kio
5-Xavier's promise
6-Totally Sexist
7a-Mate? (Part 1)
7b-Mate? (Part 2)
8-Escape? Me? No Way!
9-New Friend
10-Do We Know Each Other?
11-Alpha Trouble
12- *Gulp
13-Bar Trouble
14-You Again
15-Do I Need To Kick Your Ass?
16-This Is All Wrong
17-Shopping Trip
18-Wedding Crashed
19-Rogues?
21- Pack Ceremony
22- The Silver Moon Pack's Epilogue

20-Funeral

53 4 0
بواسطة 4Shifter101

'Funeral'

☁️☔️☁️

Well shit! It's almost over. TWO more chapters!

Not that I have anything against Percy Jackson, because I love it but...

I've been thinking: In the Percy Jackson movie series(well there's actually only two but...) if Camp Halfblood is in the middle of a forrest right outside of a city then why aren't the humans suspicious. I mean I know the mist masks things, but it can't mask the way the force field would knock you away from the camp.

Ugh!

Question

What movie confuses you?

Like really confuses you, to the point of being pissed off.

Enjoy!

~~~~

The air smelt of pain and disease that caused me to cough, as if that would help the smell go away.

Everything was either white or grey in the hospital. The chairs, walls, doors, desks, floors, etc. etc.

I held Selene's hand as we rolled her gurney to a private hospital room. She was still smiling since Terrence joined us.

I was smiling too. I was happy that she felt true love and I was just happy that she was happy.

I held hands with Caine and put my head on his shoulder as Selene was looked at by the doctors.

"Isn't this dangerous? Doctors looking at a shifter?" I asked, worrying about what we've done.

"They're all trustworthy. All of the doctors are either shifters or they're close, background checked, friends of shifters. Some of them are taught from birth to be a doctor and protect shifters." Caine explained.

"You're my hero, you know that?"

"You're the hero, Cor. You sacrificed your life for everyone else's." Caine answered me, bringing up our locked hands and kissing each of my fingers.

"Aiden's a hero too. At least, he was. He died for me. He died so that we could be together. He wanted or wants us to be together." I told Caine, looking up to the ceiling. I was hoping Aiden could hear me. Hear me talk about how he died so that I'd be happy.

He wouldn't die in vain. Even if he hadn't told me, I still would've loved him all the same.

"I remember that that's what Aiden always wanted to do. He always talked about how the best way to die would be by dying as a hero to someone else." Caine pulled me closer, tighter to him and kissed the top of my head.

"I wish he hadn't done that. I wish he hadn't died."

"Me too, Cor. Me too."

****

3rd Person POV.

Eight Weeks Later

On a chilly day in Caine and Aiden's birthplace, the friends, family, and pack members gathered for the funeral of a brave man who will forever have a place in their hearts.

The crisp Sitka, Alaskan air helped to make the sight even more depressing as the white roses were gently tossed onto the polished coffin lid.

In memory of Aiden, the ones who had something to say about him, said it. And the ones who didn't, quietly wiped the tears from their eyes.

Another friend, soon to be a family member, stepped up to speak,"When I met Aiden, I had just left his brother at another pack, so I had confused him with Caine. Even though he was probably disappointed by my idiotic misconception, he welcomed me into his life and made me feel happy again.

"That day, when he became my hero and a lot of others', before he died he made me promise to always love his brother. Right now, thinking of him, I realize that his promise is something I made myself promise when I fell in love with Caine. Aiden knew my heart better than anyone and kept it safe and full of love",*sniff*,"and I'll miss him as long as my heart keeps beating." Courtesy continued, before bringing a tissue to wipe the tears from her eyes once again.

The speeches went on for three hours and his coffin was buried not long after they finished.

Dozens of flowers were set in front of Aiden's grave and people stayed for a couple of hours after the ceremony to speak privately with Aiden, hoping that he would hear and understand.

Courtesy and Caine stayed for five hours after the ceremony and in the last ten minutes, Caine did what Aiden wanted.

He proposed.

"I know he would've wanted to see a wedding and be a part of it, but since it wasn't meant to be I thought here at least he would be watching us in spirit... Courtesy, I knew you were meant to be with me the moment I met you. I never had the courage to tell you until you had left my sight, so I bring all the desire and courage from the past to ask you one life-changing question." Caine spoke with a husky and emotional voice, adding to the romance.

"Will you marry me and make me the happiest man alive?" He finished, taking in a breathe if air as he waited for her answer.

Courtesy knelt down next to him and tackled him to the ground,"Yes. I will marry you." She snuggled up to him as she imagined Aiden's expression of great pride as he heard her answer.

AN{Sorry for the sudden change of mood, but I didn't want to make this a chapter since it would be too short}

****

Courtesy's POV.

One Week Later

"Alpha Kio, Alpha Jefferson of the Night Shadows pack, Alpha Neil(in memory of Balefire from Once Upon A Time) of the Sky Pirates pack, and I would like to reward you for stoping the Falcons and, with no plan to do so before hand, defeating the large Rogue pack. We have decided to reward you with the ability to become an Alpha of a pack." My Alpha said, after he and the Alpha Female sat me down in the visitors chair in the office.

"How would we have enough people to make a pack, Alpha?" I asked, not understanding how it could be done.

"After searching the Falcons' land, we found that there had been prisoners that had done nothing wrong but been born a shifter. They would gladly serve the woman who saved them. Even though that's only a little less than five dozen people, I did find that a lot of teenagers from the Falcon race did not fight at all. They had stayed out and tried to get away from the race, but were pulled back in and punished for not being loyal. They are asking for the Bite so that they could get rid of the Falcon blood and destroy the race. They would become members of your pack and that would raise it to about hundred and ten." My Alpha, who I forgot to mention that his name is Ben, explained so that I wasn't confused anymore.

"Alpha Ben?" I asked.

"No need to call me Alpha, anymore. You're an Alpha also." He insisted, even though it was a weird feeling to say his regular name in my mouth.

I sighed and asked,"Ben?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you for everything you've done for me. What do I start by doing?" I asked, receiving a smile on his face.

"Well......" He started to explain everything and we ended up talking all night, but I wouldn't be able to tell everything.

Later that afternoon, Selene came home from the hospital with Terrence by her side.

For someone who had five ribs broken, she seemed as good as new. Which was mostly because shifters healed extremely quickly.

But the other part was because her mate was beside her, with a protective arm wrapped around her back.

I ran over to her and hugged her, careful to not touch the spot where her bandages were.

Something was different about her, her hair was a different color than before,"Did you dye your hair a different color? You're skin looks pale. Are you okay?"

She nodded and laughed,"They gave me medicine that had these side effects. And now my hairs strawberry blonde and I'm almost as pale as a vampire!"

I laughed with her,"I think you look great, though. It's a different side of you, but I like it."

"That's what I tried to tell her on our way here." Terrence added, pulling on a piece of Selene's hair.

"Selena! Selena!" Jill squealed as she ran over to Selene.

"Oh my! Look who it is! Little Jillian! My baby is growing up!" Selene picked Jill up in her arms and slapped smooches on Jill's chubby cheeks.

Terrence's face grew red with anger and he clenched his hands together, probably thinking that Selene was Jill's mother.

"Eeeeew! Sissy stoopp!" Jill screamed, flailing her arms out in the air.

"Jill is Selene's niece." I whispered to Terrence. He relaxed and laughed at his mistake.

A warm, strong arm wrapped around my chest and I relaxed into Caine's arms.

"Nice to see you Selene. I hope you are well?" Caine asked, his voice firm but still sympathetic.

"Yes. Very well, thank you." Selene answered after putting Jill back on the ground.

"We are going out to dinner in two hours. Would you like to come?" Caine asked Selene and Terrence nicely.

"We wouldn't be intruding?" Terrence answered, being concerned of imposing on our privacy.

"Of course not. In fact, I didn't even know we were going out." I turned to Caine as I finished. I put my hands on my hips and tilted my head to the side, with my right eyebrow lifted slightly.

"I made reservations a couple days ago, but you were so busy and I didn't want to bother you since you were setting up your new territory and pack." Caine answered.

"Well that was sweet of you." I told him, kissing his forehead.

"Oh yes, I heard about that. We discussed it and have decided that we would like to join your pack, if that's okay?" Terrence asked, bowing his head to Caine and I in submission. Selene bowed her head beside his.

"Yes. The ceremony for all my pack members is in three days at two o'clock. Will Jill be joining also?" I said, using a firm tone like an Alpha would.

"Yes. She will be joining as well. Do you know of any other children that are joining?" Selene asked, her head still bowed.

"You may rise," I told them and they brought their heads up,"and yes, there will be about fifteen kids under the age of twelve, joining. I'm sure she'll make tons of friends."

I pulled on a white dress with a golden belt attached to it and some white pumps. Underneath were white lace panties and no bra so the dress didn't look odd.

Caine was pulling on a gray dress shirt, that looked great with his dark wash jeans, by the time I turned around finished.

"You look beautiful." Caine told me, as he stuffed his wallet in his front pocket.

"You don't look so bad yourself." I answered and smiled, realizing how much he meant to me.

In his eyes, I could see the love that he felt for me as he looked at me. I gazed back with the same love, if not more, and nodded to myself. Telling myself that, yes, I did make the right decision of marrying him.

Selene and Terrence met us at the black Dodge Charger the Alpha Female, Chelsea, had bought me as a congratulations on becoming an Alpha.

Selene was wearing a pale pink, lace dress that went to the middle of her thighs. It had lace sleeves that didn't go past the shoulder and a white belt around her stomach.

"You look gorgeous, Selene!" I told her, before getting in the car.

"Thanks Cor! You like really pretty too!" She answered after getting in the car.

Caine drove the car into a parking spot in front of a formal restaurant called 'Il Cielo Gardens Restaurant & Bar'{real restaurant in Beverly Hills, CA}. Caine got out of the car and walked over to Selene and my side and opened our doors.

As we walked in I could smell the perfectly cooked meat that was sitting on most of the filled up tables.

I sighed in happiness as a waitress took us to a table outside, onto the patio. The sky was a coral color and the sun was halfway behind the horizon.

"Can I get you anything to drink?" She asked after handing us the menus.

"I'd like to get the bottle of the 2011 Reserve Pinot Noir, Carneros for the table." I answered, looking for approval from the rest of my group.

Selene nodded and laughed before saying,"I was thinking the same thing, but I didn't want to ask since this is your night and we were just invited."

"No, I had made a reservation for four people. I was going to ask you guys anyways." Caine assured her, and nodded to the waitress who was unsure if what to do.

The wine was spectacular, since Napa Valley's wines are the best of the best. The food was extremely great tasting and I was satisfied when we left.

"Uh, Caine? Where are we going?" I asked him as he drove a different route.

"You'll see." He answered distantly. I looked back at Selene and Terrence, but they nodded and grinned. I knew they weren't telling me something, but I trusted them.

We pulled onto a dirt road and as we drove towards a mansion, I recognized it as my new pack house on the Falcon's old land.

"What are we doing here?" I asked, stepping out of the car as we stopped.

"Let's go inside." Selene and the rest of the group ignored my question and headed to the door.

"Well okay then..."

I opened the door to see my whole new, soon-to-be, pack and my other friends inside with a banner and presents.

"Happy Birthday Courtesy!" They yelled out, a couple of the kids that I'd come to know ran to me and gave me a hug.

~~~~

Interesting change in moods... From Aiden's funeral to Courtesy's Birthday.

How was it?

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Love y'all,

⚓️〰⚓️

Kiwi

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Healed By My Mate بواسطة FoxyFlower

الخيال (فانتازيا)

301 16 17
When Blake Knight first became the Alpha to his pack, a witch tricked him into being her mate. After their 5 year anniversary he learned it was all a...
179K 9K 32
Lea has always been strong willed with six older brothers a girl has to be. When she turns eighteen and doesn't shift into her bear her family sends...
71.8K 3.1K 102
*NOTE: This Story is Complete! When the most powerful Alpha buys me at an underground auction, I never dreamed he would claim me as his Mate. Brenn...
1.6K 21 4
Little known fact about being a werewolf: There are always wolves at your door and some of them are up to no good. Chloe Weiss' dreams have finally c...