Will You ? | Rose [ In proces...

By JenniesBunHair

"You want the truth Y/N?" "Yes, I want to know" I never saw her so nervous "I-I'm falling for you, Y/N, very... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX ( Smut Alert )
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII ( Smut Alert II )
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter L
Chapter LI
Chapter LII
Chapter LIII
Chapter LIV
Chapter LV
Chapter LVI
Chapter LVII
Chapter LIX
Chapter LX
Chapter LXI
Chapter LXII
Chapter LXIII
Chapter LXIV
Chapter LXV
Chapter LXVI
Chapter LXVII
Chapter LXVIII
Chapter LXIX
Chapter LXX
Chapter LXXI
Chapter LXXII
Chapter LXXIII
Chapter LXXIV
Chapter LXXV
Chapter LXXVI
Chapter LXXVII
Chapter LXXVIII ( The End )

Chapter LVIII

1K 54 4
By JenniesBunHair

"Y/N Unnie !"  Lisa screamed running towards me , I fast catched her and spinned her around , she's such a child..

"Ya..Lisa , stop..I want to greet Y/N too !" I let Lisa down , hugging Jisoo Unnie "DaeBaek..you look so cute with those glasses !" I chuckled , breaking the hug "Where Rosie and Jennie Unnie ?" Lisa looked around "They'll be here soon ! Don't worry !" I nodded , sitting on the couch..

Chae-Young's POV

"Please , Unnie.." I wanted to have a talk with Jennie Unnie..I want her to just hang out with Y/N for bit..

"Fine..But you'll have to sleep here Tonight !" I nodded happy , hugging her , then we went out of the room with her behind her , Jennie Unnie saluted Y/N and I kissed Y/N on the lips , showing her everything is alright "So what are we gonna do ?" I asked sitting next to her "Y/N said she'll play hide&seek with me !" Lisa fast screamed , making me to cover my ears and Y/N chuckling..

"Ya..Lalisa , low the volume.." Jennie Unnie still is crumpy..but I'm sure if she'll try she'll get along with Y/N "Lisa , I know I said , but I'm a bit tired ? Can't we play something else that doesn't include running or effort ?" I lied back , letting my head to fall on her arm "Okay ! We can play video games-"

"Ya ! We want to play too !" Jisoo Unnie screamed making all of us to Chuckle "Okay.. we'll play by teams ! Me and Y/N Unnie and Chae-Young Unnie with Jisoo Unnie ! Jennie Unnie you want to play ?" Jennie Unnie shook her head "I'll just keep the score.."

"Ya ! Why do you have to be teamed with Y/N ? She's my girlfriend !" I laughed , hugging Y/N protectly "Ya ! Why am I suddenly so popular ?" I laughed , making all of them laugh with us..

Y/N's POV

We started playing on their PS4 which finished by us , Me and Lisa playing Rocket League , winning the match and then Chae-Young with Jisoo Unnie losing one..

"Ya ! Of you always win ! Cause you have Y/N in your team !" I chuckled uppon hearing Jisoo Unnie getting mad "What ? Anniyo ! I'm just too good for this game ! Even if I didn't had Y/N I would win !" Wait what ? For sure she isn't gonna win if im not playing on team with her ! I practically dedicated my life to this game !

Me and Lisa started an another game , of course , Chae-Young kept on hugging me from behind and tickle my tummy or even blowing air in my ear , making me to lose a lot of goals "Ya ! Chae Unnie..it is cheating !" She chuckled , god damn I'll fall for her even more..

"no it's not !" "Yes it is !"  I started to laugh my ass off , getting their attention towards me "Well..Lisa is right ! It is cheating !" She gave me a long stare before feeling my shoulder being tapped and made me turn to Jennie who high fived me "Ya...It's not.." Chae-Young got up and walked into her room..

"Do you think she's mad ?" I have to be honest..I hope I didn't got her mad.."Nah.. she'll probably fake it just to get you from here..." I nodded at Jennie Unnie "You should go and speak with her ! Don't worry..me and Lisa will keep the score !" I nodded again , getting up from the floor and fixing my glasses , I walked towards her door having all the eyes on me..

I knocked once.. nothing..I decided to knock twice and she opened the door , dragging me by my wrist in , closing the door and pinning me into the wall..

"A-are you mad ?" I saw a smirk on her face..God damn.. that's hot..."I'm not..I just wanted to get you from there.." her raspy tone is so killing me right now..

"F-For-" she kisses my lips roughly but also deeply , I moaned , the new way she's being so possessive is so hot..Now I get why she wanted to drag me from there..but still the girls are out there..

"R-Rose..the girls-" "I already texted Jisoo Unnie.. she'll get them from there.." I just love her Aussie accent and her speaking English is a kink directly.."B-But still we can't..and I'm also tired.." she broke the kiss looking into my eyes and all the lust and needs I saw in slowly faded away , leaving poor innocent and Love into it , her adorably chipmunk smile being back and dragging me to her wardrobe...

"Then let's get something for you to change..." She started searching into it.... finally handing me a pink undershirt and grey booty tights , waiting for me to change as she also searched for something she can wear and changed also..

We laid down on her queen sized bed..I have to be honest , she had one of the biggest beds I ever saw..but we still use a quarter of it , her right arm curling around my waist , as the other one I used as a pillow..

The most beautiful thing about cuddling with your lover..I think it's that , that her chest is bumping into your back..and you can feel her heart beats , her breath on your neck and also trying to make it as close as possible (I can relate Saying that is also the best thing ever..)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 1.4K 38
"Okay, let's make a deal then." "What?" "Let's not lose each other. Deal?" "Deal."
139K 4.1K 23
"Why can't you just tell me no? All it will take is that one word to make me let you go. Just say it already! " "I can't say it OK! I can't just say...
245K 8.7K 76
"Do you still remember me ?" Why is she asking that ? "Speak Y/N ! Do you ?" "J-Jennie...I don't know...what happened..." Is she crying now ? what's...
5.5K 411 24
Would you do that to me?" she said and I knew what she was talking about but I want her to say it out loud to feel what she was feeling "Would I w...