Bending the Rules {L.S}

By creativeHarry94

Protecting people comes as second nature, but not this time. This time following the 'rules' Is harder than H... More

"What's so special about him?"
Battle Scars
"Your arms are the safest place I've been."
"I dont like titles."
-L
"You've got potential."
He's Worth It
My Grenade
"I want you to fight like you're Superman"
Broken Internal Promise
"I told you not to underestimate me!"
Vultures Prey
My Forever
You Win
Whatever it Takes
"Enough."
Every Moment With You Is The Best
Cat and Mouse Game
You and Me
"I've been waiting for you"
Poor Boy
Jayce
Game On
Trapped
Only Then
Fragile Hope
"I just need you to wake up"
He Did Lose
A New Start
Happily Ever After

"But you're not innocent your just as guilty."

2.5K 68 14
By creativeHarry94

"I'll bring you out some blankets and a pillow. It's still early, take a shower. I want you to show me where you stay. That picture in your file tells me so many things about you already." I say to him.

"Why do you want to know about me?" Louis questions shoving his hands in his pockets.

"You are nothing you say you are Louis." I say inching towards him slowly.

He begins backing away.

"I am!" Louis squeaks as I pin against the wall my arm against his neck.

He struggles but he gives up realizing I'm much stronger than him.

"I swear to god I am who I am Harry!" Louis pleads.

"This doesn't make any sense to me at all," I say letting him go and combing fingers through my hair, "just never mind go shower and then you're going to show me where you stay." I say.

Silently Louis made his way to the bathroom. Moments later I heard the water start so I made myself comfortable on the couch while I waited on my new protectee to shower. None of this makes sense to me at all. Most of the people I've had to protect were footie players or some kind of famous. Then there's Louis totally normal, nothing close to famous or even a footie player. Just a lad looking for some safety from people after him. Only to save his own ass? From what? Was he part some drug gang? Those are dangerous, very dangerous. From what I've learned in my years as an agent you sacrifice anything just to save your ass. Even if it meant leaving and that's what Louis did. He's tattled and now he's running because of it. I know what will happen if they find him and if I can't stop them we're both fucked. We're both dead. This is new level, this isn't shielding someone from aggressive photographers or raging fans. It's not staying by someone 24/7 it's new. It's making sure-

"Harry." Louis says snapping me from my unending thoughts.

I shook my head blinking a few times.

"Yes?" I look at him.

"I'm ready to go." he says.

I nod silently and grab my keys. We get in my car and for more than half the ride it's silent before Louis tells me to stop here. I scrunch my brows together and study the surroundings. I look at Louis giving him a confused look.

"It's around the corner. There's other people here too and I don't know if they have ways of communication with anyone I'm running from." he explains.

"Smart, but not smart enough. If you're so worried about the snitch telling then we should've parked way back there and you don't have to worry about me." I say.

He shakes his head putting on his hat.

"Do you have a sweatshirt or something to put over that?" he motions to my suitshirt and pants.

"No Louis, I don't. Get your ass out the car and come on." I say reaching in the console for my gun before sliding it in the back waist of my pants.

Louis eyes go big.

"Don't worry I don't carry it all the time just in times like this, I won't be able to fight off 5 men that's like a sitting duck. You are literally making this so dangerous." I say.

He exhales hard before getting out the car and starting down the sidewalk. It's a bit rundown through here, I study the scattered people carefully. They're watching us and they are watching us like hawks. First sign of danger. I instinctively grab Louis pulling him to my side.

"Do they know?" I question lowly.

"About what?" Louis says a little too loudly.

"Keep your voice down, do they know who I am? If not they do now and they are not happy." I say.

"No they didn't." he says lowly.

"Well let's hurry this along." I say picking up the pace.

Louis and I finally make it to his small place. It's in the far corner of a run down warehouse. The place is disgusting different forms of garbage and smells surround the area. He gathers his things quickly and holds it all in his hands.

"You're not to come back here at all! It's not safe anymore." I say.

"I have no where else to go." Louis says.

"I broke a rule by bringing you to my flat, you stay with me until I figure something out." I say.

We start back towards my car where a man looking to be right around Louis' age steps in front of him.

Please I don't feel like fighting. I think to myself.

"Excuse me." Louis says.

"Why are you leaving suddenly?" he says.

"Because-" Louis starts.

"Because I'm a friend he's been longing to get in touch with and I opened my home to him, we don't want any trouble." I say.

 A sudden rumble of thunder makes Louis jump out of his skin.

The man laughs throwing his head back before completely stopping staring at us blankly.

"You honestly think I'm that stupid?" he says.

"No but if you don't move out the way you'll be sorry." I say.

"It doesn't take an idiot to see that you are a some agent, Louis' stupid ass made a mistake by coming back here." he says.

"I'm innocent you fucking cow." Louis snaps.

"But you're not innocent your just as guilty. You are wreckless." he says.

"You don't even know the fucking half of it," Louis drops his things shoving the man hard, "we are all guilty of something and we hide behind our innocence. That's why we're all here."

This must of hit a spot because the man that once was trying to start something moves quietly returning to his spot on the ground. Once back in the car Louis shuts down completely and doesn't say a word.

"Please don't be afraid." I say.

"Afraid? Harry please! I'm fucking petrified! They've figured me out, I thought I was doing pretty well. They knew which means the gang knows too! I'm not safe! Not with you! Not by myself! Not in a damn room made of the strongest material ever! I've been a mouse in this bloody little trap and I've fallen fool. I wasn't kidding anyone but myself and now I'm fucked!" Louis snaps.

"First of all don't you snap at me! I'm doing my damn job and I could have you stay out there where you're definitely dead but I let you stay with me! I'm bending some rules for you Louis!" I realize what I've just said may of came out slightly weird.

"Why?" he questions.

"Because it's all I can do right now. I don't know anything because you won't tell me! I just have to be ready for when the time comes. It could be now, later. That's the thing about this, Louis you have to figure these things out for yourself." I say.

"I just need your protection nothing else! I don't want your sympathy or your couch to sleep on." he says.

I press my lips in a line.

"I can't protect you out there. I can only protect you when your with me." I say.

"Drop me at a hotel or something I'm through with this act." he says.

The rain starts pouring hitting the windshield roughly.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I say.

"The part where you drag me out of the room and yell at me and then here you are being Mr. Nice Guy. I'm not a child Harry! I don't need you to baby me, all I need is your protection!" he says.

I half laugh shaking my head.

"My protection won't save you from everything Louis. You think it will but it won't. There are some thing they could do and I couldn't stop it. I'm not God I can't have power over every single thing." I say.

I'm not going to let this happen.  I can't let this happen. I won't.

"I wish you were." Louis finally says after a brief silence.

Don't Harry, you're about to fuck everything up. You know what happens. I remind myself. I shake my head. The feeling in my chest gets stronger and stronger. Louis puts his hand on mine and I tense.

"I'm sorry for being an ass, I should've just said thank you." he says.

I remove my hand from his and grip the steering wheel tightly.

"Don't mention it." I say.

I'm gripping the wheel so tightly I can see the white of my knuckles.

"Hey, are you okay?" Louis questions.

"Yes I'm fine!" I say just as I pull off to park.

"Are you sure?" he questions.

"Yes! Louis I'm bloody fine! Stop asking." I snap.

"Asshole." he mumbles.

I'm not fine at all, every part of me wants to shove him against the wall and devour him but I can't. I have to fight it because as much as I want to I can't. This boy this scared boy has some how made his way in and there's no way in hell I'm going to be able to make this.

We make it inside and I watch as Louis puts his stuff down next to the couch.

"Fucking hell!" I say and pull him into my chest eyeing him.

I lower my face to his and kiss him roughly.

"What was that?" Louis says breathlessly when I back up.

"Scott would call that bending the rules." I say before leaving him there pondering.

Authors note: Woahhh this took forever to update! I'm so sorry I've been really busy.

Anyway I hope you enjoy it!

Harry kissed him! YIKES! What are your thoughts on that?

Yours sincerely B. xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 658 23
You'd do anything to be with the ones you love.
338 34 24
Harry doesnʻt like loving someone and they donʻt love you back. It hurts just to see your loved one slowly vanishing away, loving someone else. Bec...
3.2K 40 21
Falling in love was never part of the plan
64.4K 4.3K 14
[Larry Stylinson] Harry's sad and lonely. He's also more lucky than he thinks.