HITCHED ✔️ (COMPLETED)

By crazywriter1116

What happens when life gets two rivals- hitched? Saad Alam and Raabia Kaif were college rivals. They hated ea... More

PROLOGUE
1| Glimpse into life of Raabia Kaif
2| Coffee, Work, and Office
3| The Father-Daughter Bonding
4| A Very Familiar Stranger
5| Glimpse into life of Saad Alam
6| My Drama Queen Papa
7| A Bad Day and A Bad Date
8| The Uncles are Planning
TEASER
9| Alliance for Raabia and Saad
10| Identities are Out
TEASER
11| A New Girl in the City
12| First Meeting
13| Saad Troubles Raabia
14| Playing Foul
15| An Intruder
16| Graduation Day
17| Blackmail and Fear
18| Engagement Ceremony
19| What Am I doing?
20| Call Off the Wedding
21| Pre-Wedding Photoshoot
22| It's a Set-up
23| Raabia's Car
24| Niece and Aunt
25| What Family?
26| Mehendi Function
27| The Wedding Night
28| Bidaai
29| The Reception
30| The Giant Reptile
31| Honeymoon
TEASER
32| Venice!
33| Lost in the foreign land
34| Venturing Alone
35| Gondola Ride
36| Planning Revenge
37| He Cares
38| Trust and Comfort
39| Need A Lift?
40| Surprise for Hubby
41| Let's be Friends
42| His Care equals He Loves you?
43| Saad's Reply
44| Raabia is Distracted
45| Mr. Kaif
TEASER
46| Have some Desi Alcohol
47| Touring Lucknow
48| Raabia Has Some Good News
49| Raabia's Dark Past
50| The Embarrassment
51| Back In New York
52| Raabia is Drunk AF
53| I LOVE MY RIVAL
TEASER
54| Saad's Feelings
55| Raabia is confused
56| Dinner Date
TEASER
57| Uh-Oh
58| I Am A Jerk
59| Raabia wants to Confess
60| Movie Date and Kiss
61| Mr. and Mrs. Alam
62| The Father and Son
63| Difference of Opinion
64| Raabia faces Mr. Alam
TEASER
65| Saad Takes a Stand
66| Saad Has A Surprise
67| The Rivals are in Love
68| Love is in the Air
69| What is Saad Planning
70| Room 212
71| Some Fun in the Snow
72| Pacifying the Darling Husband
73| From Rivals to Soulmates
74| A Cosy Morning
75| Anything for REVENGE
76| Romance
77| Omar Takes Revenge
78| Raabia is Heartbroken
HAPPY ENDING!!!!

EPILOGUE

12.4K 502 199
By crazywriter1116

A car stopped in front campus of IIT-B, a young man stepped down the car. Adjusting his sling bag over his right shoulder, he gripped the handle of his luggage and looked ahead at the massive campus.

'Come, son.' Sadiq's father placed his hand on his shoulder. Sadiq looked at his father and smiled. He looked around, - 'Where is mum?'

'As always, late.' His father rolled his eyes. Sadiq chuckled. Just then his mother appeared from behind him.

'I heard that.' She said sternly. Sadiq looked at his father who looked slightly nervous. After his mother had walked away, he leaned forward and whispered into his son's ear, - 'Women.' Sadiq nodded his head.

They didn't take much time finding the boy's hostel. Sadiq and his father got little confused and lost but his mother knew the way perfectly.

'How do you know the way to Boy's hostel?' Sadiq's father asked his wife. She looked at him and smiled, a naughty grin.

'I had once come here. Remember.' She winked at him. 'And my memory is very sharp.' She tapped her temple with her index finger.

'Oh My God! Raabia, you had come only once, and you remember.'

'Yes, my darling Saad.' Raabia closed Saad's mouth with her palm. Saad smiled looking embarrassed. The two then kept staring lovingly into each other eyes.

Sadiq's eyes darted from his mother to his father and he rolled his eyes. Taking a step closer, he placed his palms on their shoulder and called them, - 'Mum, Dad?' The two snapped out of their trance. They looked around slightly red-faced. Sadiq smiled shaking his head and placed his arms around their neck and pulled them into a hug.

'You guys are the best.' He smiled. Saad and Raabia looked at each other and smiled.

**************************************

To Reminisce their old days, Saad and Raabia suggested taking their son for the tour of the place. Saad felt his ego hurt, slightly, when he realized Raabia remembered better than him.

'Are you a human or an elephant.' He had taunted her.

'Jealous.' Raabia smirked. Saad scoffed and waved his hand. Sadiq is ready to step in, in case his parents start bricking again.

'Ah, see that.' Saad pointed at the hall of fame board.

Raabia facepalmed, - 'There he goes again.' She whispered. Sadiq smiled hearing that. Saad excitedly pointed at his name which was on top in their year- '97% and see your mother, she is second to me, just 93%. Now look who is smarter. Eh?' Saad smiled victoriously at Raabia. She simply twisted her lips. Saad held Sadiq's arm and brought him closer to the board. Raabia facepalmed again. He kept boasting about his achievement to his son. Raabia had to hold his arm and drag him away.

'At times you act like such a kid.' Raabia commented. Saad felt offended. He jerked his arm from her grip and glared at her.

'Excuse me?'

'Excused.'

'Raabia now this is not done, you just find ways to argue with me.'

Raabia scoffed, 'Me? No, mister. You.' She poked his chest with her index finger, he winced, and she smirked. 'You find ways to argue with me.'

'I am arguing? You started it.'

'Me? You started it by acting like a kid and boring us by showing off.'

'What? And what when you were showing off your gobar memory.'

Raabia's jaw dropped, - 'Gobar? Please, Saad at least don't be a sore loser.'

'I am being a sore loser.'

'Mum! Dad!' Sadiq stepped in between again. This time many students and some Professors had stopped by hearing a couple argue so loudly in the middle of the corridor. Saad and Raabia looked around.

'Please don't embarrass me, I haven't even started studying here.' He spoke softly. Saad and Raabia looked at each other and nodded.

They turned to their son and spoke in unison, - 'Sorry.'

Sadiq smiled and patted their shoulder. With their parents bickering at the drop of a hat he had often wondered how they had got married but when his grandfather narrated their love story Sadiq was pleasantly surprised.

***********************************

As always, the goodbye was emotional. Raabia was in tears and so was Saad but he didn't accept that. Sadiq hugged his parents goodbye and walked into the boy's hostel. After he disappeared Saad began to cry. Raabia had to console him. She caressed his arm and forwarded a handkerchief to him. She scrunched her nose as Saad blew into it. She then suggested they have something in the canteen.

On the way, Saad spoke, - 'I am sorry for calling your memory gobar.' He apologized very cutely.

'It's okay.'

'You also say sorry na.'

'For?'

'Saying that I was behaving like a child.'

Raabia smiled and held his arm, - 'I am sorry.'

Saad held her hand and entwined their fingers. 'No matter how much we fight, I will always love you, Raabia.'

Raabia looked at their entwined fingers briefly and then at him, - 'I love you too.' She confessed and then kissed his cheek. Saad wrapped his arm around her shoulder and together they walked towards the Canteen.

Raabia Kaif and Saad Alam couldn't stand each other, even for a second. Who could have imagined that they would one day fall so madly in love? It is life's unpredictability and its funny ways of making us meet our soulmate 😉 and they could be anyone, even the most annoying person in the world.

***********************************************

It ends from where it had started, IIT-B *Happy Sigh*

Thanks so much for all your love and support, guys *flying kisses* Thanks so much for making this story a success *muah* *muah*

Thanks so much for loving Saad and Raabia, guys *grateful smile*. I am going to miss them *tears falling* But with the end of this beautiful story it is time to move on to my next, Never let me Go. Please, do give the same love to Aashi and Rishabh *flying kisses* *flying kisses* 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 1.3K 11
[ONC 2023 SHORTLISTER] Prompt 63: A rivalry between two coworkers has unforeseen consequences. *** Down on her luck with a string of 12 unfateful hea...
3.3K 527 19
Their first collision became the cause of their immense HATE towards each other. But something was there buried deep within their HEART, which led to...
22K 2.3K 50
This SAFA Abdulhakeem is a lecturer; the most cool, beautiful-glamorous pretty lecturer. She just hate Him! Is it because he never removed his eyes...
1.1M 32.4K 60
Highest ranking: #1 in Short Story *Rewriting and Editing on hold* It was a race to leave behind her toxic past, the past that demolished her image...