10| Identities are Out

Hey, guys :D This Chapter is going to be Epic *Evil laughter* *Lighting in the background* *evil laughter intensifies* 

I would like to dedicate this Chapter to my bae VishakhaSingh734 

and amazingly awesome @avnisinghraizada 

and my lovelies @VarshaBanwani  @AnupriyaBharadwaj  @Angelinah91

and queen of catch phrases @shabanamustafa, thanks again for suggesting Dangal Dangal for our leads. Hilarious. Also, this Chapter dedicated to everyone who is silently supporting me by reading and voting. Love u all *muah*

******************************************************************

Three days later,

Saad sat in one of the Coffee shops waiting for the stranger girl who might be his bride soon. He unbuttoned first three buttons of his polka dotted blue and white shirt and sighed. He tapped his fingers impatiently. He glanced at his watch. The girl is ten minutes late, but he excused her thinking she is a girl after all and their species take years to get ready. He leaned back in his seat and fidgeted with his mobile.

After few minutes, he looked up. Just then, the door of the café opened and a woman entered. Saad recognized her by her unruly curls.

He moved his gaze from her hair to her attire. She looked pretty in an aqua blue flute sleeved top and white capri pants. There is a black cat-eyed glass tugged in between the keyhole neckline of her top.

She has matched her attire with white sneakers and accessorized with elegant ladies watch in her right wrist and the other wrist bare. She wore white pearl ear studs and her neck bare.

'Hey,'- She forwarded her hand-, 'Got late for work.' She smiled. Saad stood up and shook her hand.

'No probs.' He smiled at her. Raabia smiled and he gestured her to take a seat. As Raabia placed her leather handbag on the table Saad called for the waiter.

'Why are you smiling?' Raabia asked amusedly. Saad shook his head and leaned forward. A playful smile lingering on his lips.

'I can't believe this. Matlab, you and I. God! Life is so unpredictable.' He confessed. Raabia nodded agreeing with him.

When they accidentally bumped into each other that night they had never thought they will be sitting in a coffee bar discussing their possible wedding; with each other.

'And you know what is the best part,'- he waited for Raabia to respond, she simply shook her head still looking at him-, 'we haven't yet asked each other's names.' He sounded amused. Raabia couldn't agree any less, she nodded her head.

'By the way, I am Saad. Saad Alam.' He forwarded his hand. He is surprised on seeing the girl's smile drop instantly.

He looked confused while she looked shocked. She spoke after a second, - 'Saad Alam? Syed Saad Alam? IIT-Mumbai, 2003-2007 batch?' she pointed her finger at him. Saad is startled. The way she is asking him sounded more like she is accusing him.

Is it a crime to be Syed Saad Alam, IIT-Mumbai, 2003-2007? – Saad mentally wondered.

Looking at her, slowly he nodded his head.

'Yes.' He said in a small voice.

'I don't believe this, I am leaving.' The girl slammed her palms hard on the table. Saad is shocked by her reaction. She stood up, Saad stood up too.