The Fate of Time | Stydia | T...

By stilesismybae

(IF YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN TEEN WOLF YOU CAN STILL UNDERSTAND THIS STORY! The first chapter explains.) Basically... More

Chapter 2- Messages
Chapter 3- Grieving
Chapter 4- Death Wish
Chapter 5- Awakening
Chapter 6- Something There
Chapter 7- Leaving
Chapter 8- Sparks Fly
Chapter 9- Love Matters
Chapter 10- The Spirit
Chapter 11- Malia
Chapter 12- Can I Be Normal?
Chapter 13- Not So Friendly
Chapter 14- The bridge (SHORT)
Chapter 15- Derek's Apartment
Chapter 16- Deaton
Chapter 17- Voice Control
Chapter 18- Saving Scott
Chapter 19- Stiles' Reaction
Chapter 20- Secret Meeting
Update for my Story
Chapter 21- The Warning
Chapter 22- Carnival Time
Another Update
Chapter 23- The Bad Thing
SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING
WOW I AM SORRY
Chapter 24- Call the Cops
Chapter 25- Search and Destroy
QUESTIONS
SCHOOL SUCKS
guys I'm sorry I'm not updating
im about to just stop
GOOD NEWS (kinda)
GO READ MY NEW BOOK! :) Vision Of Tomorrow
ITS ALMOST TIME
Thank you :)

A Moment in Time

16.2K 255 15
By stilesismybae

Thanks if you are reading this! It really is crazy that I can write what I love and someone will actually see it :)

IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED TEEN WOLF PLEASE READ THIS!!!!

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

So Lydia's best friend died while trying to save Stiles from the Nogitsune- an evil spirit that possessed Stiles. Lydia's old boyfriend Aiden died trying to save him too.
----

By the way, this and the following chapters 1-5 or so are pretty bad, because I wrote them a long time ago 😂 SO PLZ DO NOT STOP READING IT BECAUSE I KNOW THE FIRST FEW ARE TERRIBLE
___________________________

Lydia's POV:

I stand beside Scott and Stiles as we hold the funeral of Allison. Tears are rolling down my cheeks as her dad gives a beautiful speech about his daughter.

When he closes, it is time to do the thing I fear most- to bury her. I loved her as a sister, and to see her be put beneath the earth is a terrible thing to me.

We gather around the hole and I can't contain my tears anymore. They flow in floods down my cheeks. I'm embarrassed and I don't even know why, it's natural for this to happen. I try to wipe away my tears when I see Stiles looking at me worryingly.

"Come here," he says as he pulls me into his shirt. I cry for what feels like an eternity when I feel that people are starting to leave.

"I.. I mean we s-should probably g-go now," I say between sobs.

"Let me drive you home." Stiles gestures to his car- a beat up old jeep. I nod, because I know that Scott will be here for a while and I can't be here much longer or I might burst.

He opens the door for me and then gets in the car himself. He starts it, and I try to pull myself together.

" I'm sorry Lydia, I know this is hard on you. And I feel like I should be the one 6 feet under, not Allison or Aiden."

I still feel bad for Stiles, this whole Nogitsune thing is just terrible. And the worst part is that the guilt is literally eating away at him as each day passes. I can never really see the same Stiles anymore, except for when he does his usual puns and sarcasm.

" Stiles, please. Stop. You know it wasn't your fault, it wasn't even you! It was someone

else using you against your will. "

" I know, but it still feels like it was me. I remember every single thing I did. And I will never be able to take it back. "

We drive in silence until we reach my house.

"Hey, um thanks for driving me home."

"No problem." A smile so genuine slides onto his face. I wish I could see Stiles this way more often.

I walk into my house, and grab an apple. Tomorrow is Monday, so I should go to school. But do I want to? Will I look traumatized or something?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
100K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
1.9M 83.5K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
823K 33K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...