The Secret Prince (Amourshipp...

By Azazel0886

After his loss in Unova Ash returns home to regroup and plan which region he will go to next. However while p... More

A few words from the author
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
authors request
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Putting it to a vote
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 32

12.6K 209 189
By Azazel0886

Authors notes
Well I don't have much to say, so let's keep it simple. If you like my chapter vote, comment and tell me what you think, and share this story with your friends. I now present to you chapter 32, enjoy.

"Hello Ash Ketchum, we've been waiting for you," said a young woman with blue hair and wearing a purple outfit, with the torso being a dark purple and the sleeves and legs being a lighter purple. "Hello, who are you," Ash asked the woman. "My name is Charlene, and this is Carrie," she said as she gestured to another young woman with red hair wearing an identical outfit. "We have been sent by Olympia, the Anistar City gym leader, to escort you the the gym," Charlene continued. The gang then looked at Ash. "Don't look at me, I didn't contact her. Clemont, what kind of gym is Anistar," asked Ash. "Psychic," Clemont answered. "Now I understand. Olympia is a psychic and you are two of her students," Ash surmised. "That's correct," said Charlene. "How did you know we are her students," asked Carrie. "I faced a psychic gym leader in Kanto named Sabrina who had students as well," Ash answered. "You faced Sabrina," Carrie asked. "I've got a marsh badge back home to prove it," Ash replied. "Then you must have faced her after she got her emotions back. Before then she was almost as powerful as Olympia," stated Carrie. "No I faced her when she still turned the trainers she defeated into dolls." Everyone looked at Ash with disbelief. His friends because they couldn't believe a person could do that, Olympia's students because they knew how strong Sabrina was. "Who do you think was ultimately responsible for her getting her emotions back? My Haunter had her laughing hysterically," Ash said with a smirk.

After that they started on their way to the gym. While they walked Ash kept noticing Carrie kept looking back at him with an annoyed look. "Do you have a problem with me," Ash asked after he had enough of the looks. "Olympia sent us to get you saying that you were something special. I can tell easily that you're not a psychic, which means I can't see anything special about you," Carrie said with an arrogant tone. "Carrie," Charlene snapped. "I apologize for her, she tends to believe anyone who isn't a psychic is beneath her," Ash decided to have a little fun. "Oh it's ok. She just needs to open her mind to other possibilities," Ash said, using his Aura for the last part. Carrie stopped and spun around to face Ash, "How did you do that, I know you're not a psychic!?" Ash smiled and pointed to himself, "Aura Guardian." Carrie's eyes widened. "Impossible, Aura Guardians are extinct." "We're not extinct. Just few and far between," Ash responded. Carrie then got a scared look on her face and kept walking. The gang saw this. "Hey, Ash. Why does she seem scared of you now," Asked Korrina. "Probably because she just learned there is another force out there that can counter her abilities. Psychic powers don't work on aura user's. She can't throw me around like she could a normal person. All I have to do is coat my body in my aura and she can't do a thing to me. Also psychics are able to see the future, while Aura Guardians are able to read auras and predict a person's actions be for they make them. So in a battle our powers pretty much cancel each other out. If you're someone who depends on those predictions it puts you at an immediate disadvantage in a battle," Ash explained. As Ash explained this, Carrie continued to feel more and more uncomfortable around Ash. All the while Charlene had a smirk on her face, seeing Carrie's feeling of superiority being stripped away from her.

Soon they were entering the Anistar City gym and were lead to the battle field, where many other people dressed the same as Charlene and Carrie were gathered on a platform overseeing the battle field. Then the gang got quite the suprise as the saw Olympia floating in the air above them. "Hello and welcome to the Anistar City gym. Clemont, Korrina, a pleasure to see you both again. Nice to see you both realized you have a better future together than apart," said Olympia. This caused Clemont and Korrina to blush a bright red, while Bonnie started giggling at this. "Prince Ash Ketchum of Rota and Serena Yvonne, congratulations on your engagement." "Did you see our future or read one of our minds to tell you that," asked Ash. "Neither. That ring on her hand sparkles so much I can see it from here." Olympia's reply caused several of her students to giggle, while Ash just felt embarrassed, but maintained his composer. "I'm courious, do you send your students to bring you all your challangers, or am I just that special," questioned Ash. "Just this morning I had a vision of the future, and you all were in it. But first, please release your Frogadier," said Olympia. Ash pulled Frogadier's pokeball from his belt and released him. "Both trainer and Pokemon with the same goal, to be the very best. This same goal will lead to a strong bond unlike any other, to allow you to reach new heights, strength, and power that hasn't been seen in centuries. This power will be essential with the danger looming over Kalos." "What kind of danger," asked Ash. "All of Kalos will be engulfed in a green flame that will destroy everything and everyone, Pokemon and human alike, if not stopped. And if you fail, Kalos will only be the beginning as other regions will be threatened. You and your companions will each play a role in these events."

After a few more minutes of Olympia speaking about the Kalos threat it was finally time for Ash's gym battle. "Alright Ash, this will be a one on one battle, followed by a double battle. Are you ready," asked Olympia after stating the terms of the battle. Ash nodded. Then Charlene stepped into to referee spot, "this will be an official gym battle between Ash Ketchum the challanger, and the Anistar City gym leader Olympia. This will be a one on one battle followed by a double battle. Substations will be aloud for the challanger. The battle will be decided when all three of a trainers Pokemon are unable to battle. Both trainers select your first Pokemon." "Sigilyph come out." "Phantump I choose you!" "Both trainers ready?" Ash and Olympia both signaled they were ready. "Battle begin!"

Sigilyph started with psybeam while Phantump used shadow ball. The two attacks collided creating a smoke cloud, Phantump then quickly emerged from the cloud and used shadow claw knocking Sigilyph back. Phantump came at Sigilyph again with shadow claw, but Sigilyph countered with gust. This sent Phantump tumbling back, when he recovered he saw Sigilyph using air slash sending several blades of air at him. Phantump used forest curse to try and block the attack. Forest curse was able to block most of the blades, however one still made it through and hit Phantump. Phantump was breathing heavally after the very effective attack. Sigilyph kept up the pressure by using sky attack, his body glowed as he charged towards Phantump. Phantump refused to quit and used horn leech to counter. When the attacks collided instead of hitting Phantump and continuing, Phantump's horn leech actually caught him. Sigilyph didn't stop the attack, but instead kept pushing, trying to break through the attack. Little by little Sigilyph pushed Phantump back, while this was happening, little by little Phantump's strength was returning. Then suddenly Phantump started glowing white and started to grow bigger. When the glowing subsided, it showed Phantump had evolved into Trevenant, while keeping his white body. Trevenant used his new strength to push Sigilyph back and use phantom force. By the time Sigilyph was moving forward again Trevenant had already disappeared. Sigilyph looked around the area, ready for Trevenant to reappear. Then Trevenant did, right behind him knocking him to the ground. Sigilyph looked back just in time to see a shadow ball coming right before it hit. When the dust cleared Sigilyph was knocked out.

"Sigilyph is unable to battle, Trevenant is the winner. Now begins the double battle," Charlene announced. "Trevenant I want you to sit this battle out," said Ash. Trevenant looked back at Ash confused. 'Why I just won, I'm feeling strong, I can keep going.' Trevenant thought. "You've never trained for a double battle, or battled along side any of my other Pokemon. I want you to watch though, so you can understand how a double battle works," Ash explained. Trevenant nodded his head in understanding and walked off the battle field and stood behind Ash. "Both trainers, release your Pokemon," Charlene announced. Olympia then released a male and female Meowstic. "Alright then, Frogadier, Talonflame, I choose you," Ash cried as he released his two Pokemon. At this time Braxin released herself from her pokeball. "You want to watch Frogadier battle don't you," Serena Asked. Braxin blushed as she smiled and nodded."Both trainers ready?" Ash and Olympia nodded. "Battle begin!"

The male Meowstic glowed yellow as he started with helping hand while the female used future sight as she sent multiple energy balls into three portals into the future. Frogadier then tried to use aerial ace on the male, while Talonflame tried flame charge on the female. However both Meowstic dodged the attacks using pyscic, then began flying around the battle field. Talonflame and Frogadier then got back to back as they watched the meowstic as they watched for attacks and prepares to attack. As the Meowstic were flying around the room, Frogadier used water pulse on the female while Talonflame used flame charge on the male. The male Meowstic used light screen to defend against flame charge. The light screen also protected the female, who then used dark pulse on Talonflame. Before Talonflame hit the ground Frogadier jumped up and caught him, bringing him to the ground safely. Both Meowstic then used psyshock, Frodadier and Talonflame were able to dodge, however the attacks split up and followed them. Both Frogadier and Talonflame were able to keep dodging, but the attack continued to follow closely preventing them from attacking. Ash then instructed Talonflame and Frogadier to go towards each other. When they were about to run into each other they quickly moved out of the way, causing the psyshocks to collide and cancel each other out. Ash then felt the future sight right before it came. He instructed Frogadier and Talonflame to dodge, but it was too late and they were hit. Both Talonflame and Frogadier stood back up, the pain from the attack obvious in their movement.

Ash knew he couldn't improve on how quick he could sense the future sight so he could tell them to move in time. That's when he knew what to do, Ash then connected his Aura to theirs so they could sense the future sight coming, and explained this to them through his Aura.

Frogadier and Talonflame then made their move, as Frogadier used double team, creating enough copies to almost fill up half the field, while Talonflame hid in the sea of Frogadier's and used brave bird. The Meowstic counter this with the male using helping hand and the female using dark pulse. The dark pulse destroys all the Frogadier copies leaving a smoke cloud that covers half the field. Then Frogadier came through the smoke using cut towards the female who countered with dark pulse. Frogadier blocked the dark pulse with cut, ready to continue charging into the attack if she let up. As this happened Talonflame burst out of the smoke using brave bird. The female Meowstic was unable to counter without letting Frogadier attack and Talonflame was too close for the male to attack. The female was then hit by Talonflame sending her flying back. As Talonflame was flying off after breaking off from the attack the Male Meowstic uses thunder wave. However before the attack was about to hit Talonflame, Frogadier jumped up and pushed Talonflame out of the way taking the hit. However, while the thunder wave was hitting Frogadier something unexpected happened, he began to glow white. Once the attack ended Frogadier began to fall to the ground, at the same time he stopped glowing. When he landed he went down to one knee, but then stood up to reveal he had evolved into Greninja.

Upon seeing this Olympia froze as she had a vision of the future. After the vision stopped she ordered her Meowstic to use helping hand and future sight, then ordered them to focus on finishing off Greninja quickly.

The two Meowstic then used psyshock on Greninja. However Talonflame intercepted the attacks with steal wing and began to push through them towards the Meowstic. One of psyshocks came around to attack Talonflame, but Greninja used water shirikin to block it. Talonflame then starts to spin and hits the male Meowstic. After completing his attack Talonflame flies back to Greninja to regroup before they attack again. However before an attack was issued, they all sensed the future sight coming. This time however, Greninja and Talonflame were able to dodge at the last second. As they were regrouping both Meowstic used helping hand and future sight for a third time. They then followed up with dark pulse and psyshock. Greninja then jumped onto Talonflame back as they dodged the attacks. The female Meowstic ability, keen eye, kept the attacks following them and making them continue to dodge. Talonflame was skilled enough to gradually get closer to the Meowstic as he dodged. Eventually they were close enough to the Meowstic that Talonflame started heading right for them, only to pull away at the last second, causing the attacks to hit the Meowstics, sending them both into the air. As the Meowstic started to fall back down, Greninja jumped off of Talonflame's back and used his scarf like tongue to catch the male, while Talonflame caught the female with his talons. After only a few seconds they sensed the future sight coming. Then, just as the portals opened, both Greninja and Talonflame threw the Meowstics towards them and into the attack, sending them crashing to the ground. After they stood back up the used keen eye and dark pulse on Talonflame. However instead of dodging, Talonflame used flame charge, and fought through the dark pulse and was able to hit the female Meowstic knocking her out. Meanwhile the male uses psyshock on Greninja, who was able to block with cut. Greninja tries to push forward to attack, but was too tired, forcing him to just hold his position.

"Come on Greninja you can do it, we are going straight to the top, becoming the very best togther," yelled Ash cheering on Greninja. Just then Greninja became enveloped in water. Inside the water Greninja changed to a new form, his skin color changed to a lighter shade, several red stripes formed on his face, as his cheeks and ears turned black and changed shape to resemble Ash's hair. Everyone's eyes grew wide with shock from this transformation, as Greninja felt even stronger. Greninja was now able to easily push through the psyshock, and strike the male Meowstic with cut several times, before Meowstic fell back knocked out.

"B..b..b..both M..M..M..Meowstic are unable to battle. M..M..Making the c..c..c..challenger Ash the winner." Charlene announced, still shocked at what she saw.

Upon defeating the Meowstic, Greninja retook his regular form. Ash walked over and congratulated Greninja and Talonflame, as Olympia returned her Meowstic and thanked them for their hard work. She then started to walk towards Ash, who was being congratulated by his fiance and friends. "So Ash, what was that with Greninja," asked Clemont. "Honestly, I have no idea," Ash responded. Ash turned around as Olympia walked up to him.

"Congratulations on defeating me Ash. It's taken a year, but finally my winning streak is over," said Olympia. "Sorry I had to end your streak." "It quite alright Ash. It's better for the gym that I do lose sometimes. To be honest I've only had two challengers all month. Once word of this gets out I'm sure we'll have more challengers again. And now as proof of your victory, I present to you the psychic badge," said Olympia as she handed Ash the badge. "Thank you very much," said Ash as he took the badge. "Now Ash about your Greninja's new form," said Olympia. "We don't know anything about it, sorry." "I know. Would you like to know more," Olympia asked. "Yes, of course." "Then follow me."

Olympia and Charlene lead Ash and the others away from the battle field and into an office. Once the door closed a bookcase up against the far way glowed blue and moved to the side, revealing a large metal door. "How do you open it? I don't see a key pad or any other way to make it open," asked Clemont. "This is the door to the vault. I have made it so only a psychic can open it. Even though my gym has many psychics in it, only Charlene and myself are able to open it. The entire vault requires a psychic who knows how to operate it get gain access to anything in here," Olympia explained. Then several clicks were heard, as if the knob of a combination lock was turning. An even louder click was heard, then another, and another. The whole door then glowed blue as it opened inward revealing an elevator. Everyone walked inside, as everyone got in the door glowed blue again and closed. Then the whole elevator glowed blue as it lowered everyone down.

It was dark in the elevator, the only light was the blue glow of the psychic energy that was moving the elevator down. This caused Serena to hold tight onto Ash, as he put his arm around her to comfort her. Bonnie to hold tight onto Clemont and Korrina as they did the same to each other. Finally the elevator came to a stop, when it did the door opened to even more darkness. As Olympia and Charlene stepped out lights began to flicker on to reveal a massive space that resembled a warehouse with the shelves encased in glass. As the gang followed, they looked at the shelves and saw what looked artifacts from the Kalos region on one side, and Hoenn on the other. "What is all of this," Serena asked. "Artifacts from all over the world. Each of them containing knowledge and history of the world in ancient times," explained Olympia. "Why aren't these in a museum," asked Clemont. "Because they all also have links to the future. Take this tablet for instance. It speaks of a recent battle between Kyogre and Groudon, however this tablet is thousands of years old. I believe you are personally familiar with that battle aren't you Ash," explained Olympia. "So some of these are prophecies. More reason for these not to be in private hands. Lives could be saved if we knew threats like these were coming," argued Ash. "The advantage of being a trainer and traveling the regions is that you get to see that there is more to the world than meets the eye. Tell me Ash, if you brought this tablet to an officer Jenny back then, or any regional leader before the battle, do you think any of them would have believed you," asked Olympia. Ash thought for a minute, then shook his head, "they would have told me to go away and stop wasting their time." "Exactly why these can't be given to a museum, they would just collect dust. They would be seen as artifacts, not warnings of the future. But don't worry, I don't keep this all to myself. There are many gym leaders and champions that do have an open mind to this." Olympia then looked to Clemont and Korrina, "Myer and Gurkinn are perfect examples of gym leaders who kept an open mind. They had helped prevent several disasters in Kalos in the past thanks to the information I've gotten from these artifacts, combined with my predictions." Both Clemont and Korrina looked at each other upon hearing this, as they had never heard of any of this before.

Olympia and everyone else continued to walk unit they came to a large metal door. "Behind this door are some of the oldest manuscripts, Scrolls, and parchments, for the Kalos region. I take extra care with these, keeping precise control of the environment they are kept in to extend their life as long as possible. Also Ash, please release your Greninja, as this will pertain to him too," stated Olympia. Ash complied, and released Greninja and explained this. The door then opened and the lights came on, and along the walls as well as on pedestals were many ancient papers encased in glass. Olympia then lead them to one on a pedestal. On the parchment was very old writings, but what caught everyone's attention was a picture of a Greninja, but this Greninja was different as it had what looked like a large water shuriken on its back. "This parchment describes a conflict that erupted in Ninja Village in Kalos. The interesting part is that the village was protected by a trainer who's Greninja that could take on a new form," explained Olympia. "Does it say anything else about the Greninja," Ash asked. Everyone's eyes were fixed on Olympia waiting for an answer. "Unfourtnitly very little is said about the Greninja, but it says that this new form was a result of the strong bond between the Pokemon and trainer." Ash and Greninja were both a bit disappointed, as they both wanted to know what happened during the gym battle. "However I don't have all the parchment's that go with this one. The village still exists today, the chief just would not allow me to have any of the other parchments." Ash and Greninja's eyes lit up, "where is this village?" Olympia's eyes glowed blue as Serena's tablet floated out of her overcoat pocket and into Olympia's hands. She then pulled up the map and entered some information. She then turned it around to show. "Here, the village is about a weeks walk from here," stated Olympia as she pointed to the red dot that signified a final destination.

Later that night at the Anistar Pokemon center everyone was seated at around a table, planning the route they will be taking. "So you guys are ok with going to this ninja village," Ash asked the group. "Of course. Honestly I'm courious about Greninja's new form too," stated Clemont. "So what gym are we heading to next," asked Korrina. "Oh man, I completely forgot about my next gym badge," stated Ash as he scratch the back of his head. Everyone was suprised by this, but did understand considering everything they learned today. "Well let's see where the nearest gym is," said Serena as she looked through he tablet. "Wow, it looks like the nearest gym you can challenge is in Snowbell City, almost three weeks walk from here. The good news is that the ninja village will only be a slight detour, only adding maybe a day to our travel." "Well that's good. What about your next showcase? Did they say where it's going to be," Ash asked. "Thanks I almost forgot, they gave me a flyer for it." Serena pulled out a piece of paper and unfolded it. "Its going to be in Couriway City in a week and a half." "Well that settles it, we'll go to Ninja village, then to Couriway city."

Translated Pokemon speech

Outside the Pokemon Center, Braxin is all alone sitting under a tree looking at the stars. "Are you ok?" Braxin was startled and quickly looked behind her to see Greninja walking over. "Yes I'm fine," Braxin responded, giving her best fake smile. Greninja wasn't fooled and sat down beside her. "Before the gym battle our relationship reached a new level. During the gym battle you, for the first time ever, released yourself from your pokeball just to watch me battle. Now after the battle you are avoiding me and lying to me." Greninja sighed, "unlike Ash I'm not dense, I can see we have a problem. You regret what we did don't you." "No, it's not that at all. That was one of the most special moments in my life and I'm happy it was with you." "Then what's wrong? Is it because I evolved?" Braxin nodded, "I've never cared about evolution. I always looked at it as, if I evolve I evolve, and if I don't I don't. But now here you are, fully evolved, in all your glory. Then there's me, a Braxin, under evolved. Why would you want to be with me." Braxin looked down as her eyes were swelling with tears. "Unbelievable." Braxin's head snapped up and looked at Greninja. "Do you remember when I told you how I felt about you. I was so scared and insecure about myself. And now here you are insecure about yourself. I fell for you when you were a Fennickan, and continued to loved you after I evolved to Frogadier when you were still a Fennickan. What makes you think I wouldn't want you now?" Braxin was at a loss for words. She couldn't believe she was acting like this. "I'm so stupid." "Its ok, I still love you, and always will." Braxin then kissed Greninja. As she did she slowly pushed him onto his back as she climbed on top of him.

Back at the Anistar City gym Olympia is trying to see more of the future. "DANM IT, WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SHOW ME," she yelled, as she couldn't see anything new. "Lady Olympia." Olympia looked down to see Charlene standing below her. "What is it Charlene," Olympia asked as she floated down to her. "I had a vision of Ash's past, and I believe you did as well, before you sent me to bring him here." "I did." "Why didn't you share it with him?" "It wouldn't do him any good to know." "What? What about what happened when he was a baby?" "Especially that." "He has a right to know what happened to his father!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 154 17
After conquering the Unova region, Ash Ketchum sets foot in Kalos, known as the 'region of love.' With his loyal partner and friends by his side, he...
182K 4K 130
Ash and Serena. Two who have met each other before as a child in a somewhat romantic experience, even if only one of them saw it as that. Serena is...
89.4K 1.2K 21
After losing to Alain at the Kalos League, Ash went back to Kanto only to get betrayed by his so-called friends, including Serena. Believing they wer...
30.8K 636 23
As the Kalos gang continue to travel around the region, one little change of mind would trigger several emotional thoughts and revelations, and cause...