Will You ? | Rose [ In proces...

By JenniesBunHair

"You want the truth Y/N?" "Yes, I want to know" I never saw her so nervous "I-I'm falling for you, Y/N, very... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX ( Smut Alert )
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII ( Smut Alert II )
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter L
Chapter LI
Chapter LII
Chapter LIV
Chapter LV
Chapter LVI
Chapter LVII
Chapter LVIII
Chapter LIX
Chapter LX
Chapter LXI
Chapter LXII
Chapter LXIII
Chapter LXIV
Chapter LXV
Chapter LXVI
Chapter LXVII
Chapter LXVIII
Chapter LXIX
Chapter LXX
Chapter LXXI
Chapter LXXII
Chapter LXXIII
Chapter LXXIV
Chapter LXXV
Chapter LXXVI
Chapter LXXVII
Chapter LXXVIII ( The End )

Chapter LIII

1K 49 6
By JenniesBunHair

A week had passed since Y/N blinded , she was discharged home , but with the help of her parents and also her Girlfriend , Chae-Young , was feeling more and more depressed , you could easily say that she's losing her hope for it to be temporarily , being one week since she takes those pills and nothing changed..

Chae-Young didn't even leaved Y/N alone for even a second alone , fearing that she'll be sad or even cry..

Now it's was night time , Chae-Young was laying next to Y/N , hugging her who became more and more stiff and also irascible "Y/N ? What's wrong , baby ?" Y/N refused to answer , even she didn't know what's going on through her mind , everything was blank , she was mad , but also pitying herself for going out of that day and not listening to the bodyguards..

Chae-Young sighed , she was feeling like going crazy , she was scared also..the live of her life was now blind , maybe temporary , maybe not , but there was only a thing she was scared to say to Y/N..

FlashBack

"Miss Park..I may have some bad news for you and also her.." Chae-Young was feeling like the world was crushing down , nothing seemed real , everything was like a Nightmare , turning from worst to worster..

"There are very small chances for her to gain her vision again..even if she does , there will be surgeries on the match , and it's posibile not even the surgeries to work..but let's hope the best.."

FlashBack ends

She sighed , getting of the bed and sat next to it , she slowly let her tears fell down on her arms , what was happening for her was too cruel , also that her lover wasn't cooperating at all , was destroying her..

Y/N heard her crying , and with all her force , she tried to find Chae-Young , following the sound of sobs with her hand , until it reaches her shoulder , using of it , she sat on the floor next to Chae-Young hugging her , hearing her girlfriend crying was breaking her heart , but she knows that her girlfriend is trying to be strong for her , and she sometimes lose it..

"Chaeng.. don't cry.." her arms wrapped around her girlfriend's waist , Chae-Young was stiff.. didn't even reacted to warm arms around her waist , feeling her girlfriend's heart beats , knowing that it beats for her , it made her feel worst..is probably that she can't do nothing for her..

"Calm down , okay ? Let's sleep.." She didn't moved again , Making Y/N to find the way to her hair , brushing it tightly , she already misses her girlfriend's face , body and everything that she had saw all this Years..

Finally , Chae-Young calmed , Still sobbing , she helped Y/N to get up from the floor and sat again on the bed , back hugging Y/N , didn't took long and the morning has come , Just Y/N was the one asleep..

Chae-Young couldn't even close an eye thinking what to do and how to keep their relationship stable , she decided to move from the bed and went into the kitchen when the clock hit 8:00 , where she found Y/N's mother..

Her eyes were swollen , puffy and red-ish "Chae-Young-ah..go home..take care of yourself and stop ignoring your schedules.." that's what Y/N's mother was telling her everytime.. she's feeling proud that her daughter is having such a Carin girlfriend , but she hates the fact that her daughter's girlfriend is ignoring herself..

"How I could , Mrs Min ? When my beloved girlfriend is like this ? When she needs all of us around her...when she's feeling helpless ? How I could rest ? How I could eat ?" Y/N's mother side-hugged her.. making Chae-Young feel safe in her mothery embrace , making Chae-Young to feel protected and all the worries to disappear..

But again , Chae-Young tried to not burst into her arms , she knows she needs to be strong , but her heart is already broke because of that fact..she can't control all the pitiness she's feeling..

"Thank you , Mrs Min.. I'll go now and woke her up , today we have to visit the doctor again and I'll go with her..of course.." She broke the hug , already missing the mother scent , she went into Y/N's room.. looking at her girlfriend sleeping peacefully..

"Y/N , princess woke up.." Y/N groaned , searching for her girlfriend's face , a smile creeped on Chae-Young's face as on Y/N's too , but tears flowed down "Chae-Young..don't cry , okay ? I know it would be alright.." she nodded , helping Y/N to dress up and then help her to go in the kitchen , they started eating along with Y/N's mother , smiling to herself seeing Y/N enjoying the food like a little kid who just got a new toy..

She wiped the corner of Y/N's mouth using her thumb , making Y/N smile..

While Y/N's dad was looking at the TV , thinking how to help his only daughter "We don't have any informations about BTS' Suga's sister and also BlackPink's Rose's girlfriend after she became blind because of a fan who hit her in the back of her head using something made of wood , what we know is that Rose is ignoring all her schedules , taking care of her beloved girlfriend..the hashtags on social media sites ,,#BeStrongMinY/N,, is getting more and more popular overseas also ! What we could say is just , Min Y/N hwaiting ! Don't give up Hoping the best !"

Seems that even the media is supporting Y/N..and all of them are hoping that fan is feeling guilty for destroying someone's life

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 8.7K 76
"Do you still remember me ?" Why is she asking that ? "Speak Y/N ! Do you ?" "J-Jennie...I don't know...what happened..." Is she crying now ? what's...
10.7K 497 14
Rose x female reader "I want to kiss it all better." "Well, you shouldn't have hurt me to begin with."
23.2K 499 31
[COMPLETED] She stared at me weakly, she caress my both cheeks and began to speak. "Yeah i admit, i like you so much and you know that, but that does...
156K 5.1K 24
"i'm so fucking scared." - jennie "you make me feel like nobody's made me feel before." - rosé a chaennie story. [ will become mature ]