CERTIFIED SHAWOLS (incomplete...

By imlanzeaguilera

This story is all about a girl who is pretty crazy addicted about the one of the most popular KPOP GROUP call... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
THE STORY ENDS HERE! (Author's Message)

Chapter 20

132 12 9
By imlanzeaguilera

( Kim's Point of View )

"OMG! Are you talking about........"

I was too shocked when I realized that the guy who's Sandra's talkin' about is none other than

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

KEN! O____O

I haven't tell you guys, I used to have a boyfriend before named Ken. We've been together since I was college. Our relationship reached almost 1 and half year. He's handsome, tall, have a white skin, his nose is also pointed. He's filipino-canadian, his father is a Canadian while his mother is a pure filipina. He studied in Canada when he was 6 years old and came back here in the Philippines when he was 16. I've met him when we were first year college. We've been friends and soon became bestfriend. He tell me his feelings when we were 3rd year college, I used to love him that's why I accept him as my legal boyfriend. Our parents knew about the two of us so there's no need to be worry about.

( FLASHBACK )

Since 3nd year college, me and Ken have been classmates. One morning, when I'm at school. I knew that Ken wouldn't attend class today. I just don't give attention to that because it's normal to not attend school sometimes.

The next morning, Ken is still not attending our class. It continues for like 2 weeks not attending our class. I'm so worried bout him, so I decided to visit their house. Me and Ken are still in a relationship, so it's normal for me to get worried.

When I get into their house, I press the doorbell at their gate. No one is answering nor getting outside. I press the doorbell again and again until finally someone opened it.

"What can I do for you?" An old girl asked me. She looks like a maid, yeah I think so.

"Uhm... I'm looking for Ken Ford, is he inside?" I asked her.

"Why are you looking for Sir. Ken? Who are you?" The maid asked me.

"I'm his girlfriend :)" I told her then smiles.

"You are Sir Ken's girlfriend? Don't you know?" She asked me.

"Know, what?" I said.

"Sir Ken already went back to Canada 2 weeks ago. Haven't he told you?" She answered.

My eyes were wide opened after I heard what she had told me. I was too shocked O____O

"When will he came back?" I asked her.

"I have no idea ma'am but according to his father I heard that maybe they won't comeback anymore. Sir Ken will continue his study in Canada." she answered.

My world suddenly crashed after I heard what had the maid said. I can't even blink my eyes since I'm still in shocked. My body feels like going to give up anytime. I want to cry alot but my eyes doesn't want to. I don't know what am I feeling right now, I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing. I just don't expect that Ken can do that to me.

"Ma'am are you okay? Do you still need something?" the maid asked me. I just shooked my head as the sign of "No". She closed the gate and left me still in shocked.

After a few minutes, I decided to get back home. I went home crying. My mom asked me if why but I just don't give attention to her and ran towards my room then I locked the door. I'm crying so damn hard inside my room. I heard Sandra knocking at the door of my room but I didn't open it. I just want to be alone! I hate him! I hate him so much! He doesn't even tell me that he's leaving and now I knew that he won't get back anymore! Bullshit. >///<

I cry and cry for almost a week. I don't even attending my class. Well, I don't care anymore bout my studies. My life is already ruined because of Ken and now I don't know what will happened to me after Ken left me.

My mom always asking Sandra to comfort me since she can't do that. Sandra is my bestfriend since when I was grade school that's why she's the only one I can tell my problems. After for like a week of not sleeping, not eating, and always crying. I really look so depressed now! Maybe if I walk outside, people would thought that I'm a mental patient. Yeah, that's how ugly I am right now.

I don't want my life be miserable so I decided to talk to my mom and Sandra. I told her what does Ken did to me. They listen to me and they comfort me. Both of them told me that, this is not the end. I still can make my life sense! They said that they will help me. I agree with them, I allow them to help me.

After for like 1 month of moving on, I've pass all the struggles in my life. I erase all the memories that I've kept with Ken, as in all including Ken. So now that I've moved on, Ken was just a stranger for me.

I'm very thankful to my mom and Sandra who's always there to help and comfort me whenever I'm depressed.

Me and Sandra do everything that she think that can help me to be happy again.

One morning, Sandra asked me to join her in their house since she's alone. She said we will watch a korean drama's and she's pretty sure that I'm going to love it. At first, I don't want to come there just to watch korean drama's. Yeah, I'm a half blooded korean but I used to love english movies more than k-dramas. Since, my bestfriend is so naughty! I come over their house that day, we watched korean dramas all over again. I think we've watched for like 20 k-dramas and my eyes are already hurting. -_-

"Bhest! This would be the last k-drama that we're going to watch, okay?" Sandra told me.

"Thanks god, tha'll be the last! I'm so sleepy already and my eyes are hurting." I said.

"Sandra what is the title of that drama?" I asked her.

"To the beautiful you." She answered.

"I haven't watch that before." I told sandra.

"Me too. It's a new drama that's why." she said.

"Oh okay." I replied.

Both of us watch that k-drama until.......

"O-M-G! Sandra who's that guy?" I asked my bestfriend.

"Which guy? There are two guys." She asked me.

"The tall guy with big eyes! The one who looks like a bullfrog!" I told her.

"Oh, this one? He's Choi Minho, member of the k-group SHINee." She told me.

"Ohmygosh! I haven't seen him before. He's so handsome!" I said while blushing.

"You don't know SHINee?" She asked me. She knows everything about kpop even though she's not a korean while me I don't know about that since I grew up here in the Philippines.

"Sad to say but no. Sandra, I want to know them better! Specially that bullfrog. Tell me more about them! Pleaseee!" I said to Sandra with aegyo.

"Sure Kim. I'd love introducing kpop! I hope you'll become a kpop stan too just like me. So that whenever I'm fangirling, you can relate. Haha" Sandra said.

( END OF THE FLASHBACK )

That's the reason why me and Sandra became a CERTIFIED SHAWOLS! Although Ken left me, I'm still thankful for him because if he didn't left me, I wouldn't know SHINee. After Sandra introduced SHINee to me, I'm also became a fangirl. :"> That's why I love SHINee a lot specially my froggy Minho! He's the reason why I become a shawol. ^^v Love at first sight baby! Hahah. :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 5.2K 41
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
16.8M 648K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
388K 11.1K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
33.5K 2.7K 30
Denique is an innocent virgin girl who met the young don and fell inlove. Read to find out more📚