Voltron One Shots

By NiPpEl_nInJa

~ a series of Voltron one shots ~ various characters x reader ~ featuring Shiro, Lance, Keith, Pidge, Hunk... More

INTRODUCTION
KEITH X READER
PIDGE X READER
SHIRO X READER #1
LOTOR X READER
KEITH X READER
LANCE X READER
HUNK X READER
SHIRO X READER
KEITH X READER
LOTOR X READER
LANCE X READER
ALLURA X READER
SHIRO X READER
KEITH X READER
LANCE X READER #1
LOTOR X READER
AUTHER-CHRISTMAS!!
SHIRO X READER
LANCE X MALE READER
KEITH X READER
HUNK X READER
KEITH X READER
SHIRO X READER
LANCE X READER
KEITH X READER
LANCE X READER
SHIRO X READER
LANCE X KEITH X READER
PIDGE X MALE READER
LANCE X READER
SHIRO X READER #1
LANCE X READER
KEITH X READER
KEITH X READER
SHIRO X READER #2
LOTOR X READER #2
ALLURA X MALE READER
SHIRO X READER
PIDGE X READER
KEITH X MALE READER
LOTOR X READER
SHIRO X READER
KEITH X READER
LANCE X READER
LANCE X MALE READER
ALLURA X READER
SHIRO X READER
KEITH X READER
LANCE X READER
KEITH X READER
LOTOR X READER {#1 sequal is next chapter}
??? X READER {#2 sequal to previous chapter}
AUTHORS NOTE
LANCE X READER
KEITH X READER
SHIRO X MALE READER
PIDGE X READER
A/N

LOTOR X READER #1

8.7K 157 54
By NiPpEl_nInJa

~Smut Level: 5~
|LITTLE SECRET|

You looked at your self in the mirror, turning left and right to see yourself from every angle. Lately you felt. . . bigger, which was weird because you were always on your feet. Whether you were running errands for the prince and his crew, cleaning behind them or out in the field, you were always moving and never had an issue with how you felt in your body.

Pushing down on your bloated abdomen, you felt a sudden rush of nausea and leaned against the wall for support.

That was weird. You've been in space for several months now, coming close to a year, and you never had any issues with nausea or motion sickness from the ships, but lately it was happening regularly. Sometimes you'd even wake up puking from being so nauseated.

You thought of any reason your body would be reacting the way is was. Sickness was out of the question. You rarely left the ship and from what you've seen, aliens don't get sick unless they ingest something their body rejects, so you couldn't have caught something from one of the crew members. Hormones from your period could be an option, sometimes you got-

Your heart rate spiked as you thought about your period. When was the last time you had it? Time was hard to calculate in the middle of space, but your period still came regularly, but it hadn't come in awhile. . .

Wracking your brain for any time you could have gotten pregnant, a couple possibilities came to mind. There was the time in the control room, the time in the dinning hall after dinner, the time in the shower-

You made yourself blush thinking about it. Prince Lotor was very interested in the human body, and he made sure you knew it.

Deciding to discuss things with your possible child's father, you left your room in search of the purple prince.

He was in one of two places; the control room or the office.

You checked the office first and found it empty. That meant he was in the control room, and when he was in the control room he was usually busy.

The door to the control room slid open and you entered quietly, not wanted to disrupt anything.

"Voltron isn't our biggest threat at the moment. We have the means to fight them if necessary, but our main focus should be expanding and strengthening the Galra empire." Lotor explained to his henchmen, or should you say henchwomen.

Seeing him look so serious with his brows furrowed and his posture straightened reminded you of all the reasons you fell for him.

"Keep an eye on Voltron but don't focus-" Lotor's gaze landed on you and his eyes widened slightly in surprise.

"(Y/N), what're you doing here?" Lotor walked over to you and traced your face with the back of his hand, tucking a stray strand of hair behind your ear.

"I need to talk to you. It's kind of important but if you're busy it can wait."

Lotor let his hands slip down your sides to your waist. "I am busy at the moment. We're in the middle of a war, you understand that don't you?"

You nodded, picking at a string on Lotor's shirt.

"Good, now I'll get Ezor to take you back to our room. I'll be there as soon as I can, all right?"

Smiling softly, you nodded. There wasn't much you could do. Like he said, there was a war going on outside and that was a lot more important than a 50-50 chance you were pregnant.

Lotor pulled you close to him and kissed you before summoning Ezor over to you.

"Ezor, take (Y/N) back to our chamber."

"Yes, sir!"

Ezor lead the way and you followed a few steps behind her. Maybe she'd know of a way to know for sure? That way you wouldn't be bugging Lotor over nothing.

"Ezor, can I ask you a question?"

Ezor bounces around to face you as she walked backwards. "Sure thing! Whatcha need?"

"Do Galra women get. . . pregnant?"

Ezor laughed. "Of course they do silly! How did you think we reproduced? Growing a clone off the side of our bodies? That would just be inconvenient!"

You nodded as you reached yours and Lotor's shared room.

"Welp! If that's everything I should get back-"

"Is there a way the Galra test to see if they're pregnant?"

Ezor paused, thinking over your question. "You're not- are you?"

"I don't know." You shrugged. "I'm showing human signs, but I need a way to check."

Ezor glanced around the hallways to make sure no one was coming before she spoke. "There's one way. Come with me!"

She pulled you in the opposite direction, leading you through some corridors you didn't recognize until the two of you reached a large room filled with purple egg shaped pods.

"These are cryopods." She explained. "They can do basically anything! You can lock someone in them, freeze someone, recuperate them, kill them, and you can also do full body scans!"

You were hesitant to step in the cryopod under only Ezors supervision, but if it was the only option then did you really have a choice?

"Okay, do I just step in and you do the rest?" You asked.

"Oh no!" Ezor laughed. "I never learned how to work the pods, you need Zethrid or Axca to do that."

Sighing, you turned to face Ezor. "Can you go get one of them for me then? I really need this test done."

Ezor looked at the screen attached to her wrist and nodded. "They should be done in the control room! I'll call Axca to come! She's better at keeping her mouth shut than Zethrid. Narti is the best at keeping her mouth shut but she doesn't know how to work the pods, so-"

"Ezor!"

"Sorry."

Ezor pressed a button and a small buzz echoed through the room until a small screen projected from Ezor's watch, showing Axca's face.

"What is it, Ezor?"

"Axca! Can you come to the cryopod room?"

"Why?"

"Uh- you'll see. It's important, so hurry!"

Ezor hung up.

"I'm so excited, (Y/N)! If you're pregnant that means there'll be a baby running around! The prince and you would make cute babies too. They'd have gorgeous hair and smooth skin-"

Axca entered the room just in time to save you from Ezor's rant. "What's this about?"

Ezor started bouncing in her place. "Can I tell her?!"

You shrugged. There was no reason to say no.

"(Y/N) might be pregnant! With the prince's baby!"

Axca looked over at you in surprise. "Are you sure?"

You shook your head. "No. That's why we called you so we can get a full body scan from one of these things."

Axca nodded and walked over to a small purple panel that was set up next to one of the pods.

"Okay, you're going to step inside this pod and it'll shut over you. You might feel claustrophobic, but it'll only last a second while the pod scans you. Once you're out it'll show us the results, okay?"

You nodded and waited for Axca's signal for you to step inside the pod.

She gave you a nod and you stepped up on the small platform, a glass window sealing you inside.

You could see Ezor bouncing around as she talked to Axca, but you couldn't hear anything. Then, a bright light swept over your body and it ended just as fast as it started.

The cryopod opened and you stepped out, your legs feeling slightly wobbly.

"That's normal." Axca said. "The pods aren't perfect. They have different side affects on people."

The three of you stood around the panel and waited for the result to load, and when it did you felt Ezor's long arms wrap around you in a bear hug.

"This is so exciting! A baby! I can't believe you're having a baby! We have to tell the prince!"

You pushed Ezor away. "You won't say anything to Lotor. Neither of you, do you understand? He has to hear it from me."

Axca nodded. She didn't seem at all fazed by the new turn of events unlike Ezor.

"Ezor. Promise me."

Pouting, she nodded. "Fine."

"Good."

~ ~ ~

That night you felt Lotor slip into bed a few hours after you. His warm, bare chest pressed against your back and he threw his muscular arm over your waist.

"Lotor?" You whispered.

He hummed in response.

"I need to talk to you about something."

Lotor sighed and his grip around you tightened. "Can it wait until tomorrow? I'm exhausted from work."

You nodded. An extra day wouldn't hurt.

Lotor kissed your shoulder before putting his head back down on the pillow. "Goodnight, my princess."

~ ~ ~

The next day you woke up alone. It wasn't unusual for Lotor to be up and at work before you even batted an eye, but now you really needed to talk to him.

You got out of bed and threw on some of your more stretchy clothes and made your way towards the control room. You were going to tell him today no matter what he had to say about it.

Entering the control room, the ship began to shake.

"What was that?" You asked.

Lotor whipped around and looked at you with eyes filled with several different emotions.

"Zethrid! Get her out of here and somewhere safe!"

"Yes, sir!"

Zethrid didn't give you an opportunity to protest, but instead lifted you up into her arms and began to run towards the safe room on the other side of the ship.

"What's happening?" You asked her.

"Voltron is attaching, we need to get you to the centre of the ship!"

You wrapped your arms around your stomach as Zethrid ran, not knowing what to say or do.

"You all right?" She asked once she set you down.

You opened your mouth to answer, but instead of words coming out, vomit did.

"Oh god! You're sick, I'll let the prince know right away-"

Zethrid turned to run back to the control room, but you caught her wrist.

"Don't, I'm not sick, I'm pregnant, and I need to tell the prince myself."

Zethrid's eyes grew to the size of dinner plates. "You're pregnant!? With the princes baby!? That's awesome! He needs a heir to pass the empire down to."

You smiled. "Yeah."

~ ~ ~

Days went by like that. Every time you tried to tell Lotor you were carrying his child, he was either too busy or too tired to talk. It was beginning to get frustrating. It would be one thing if you needed to talk to him about something small like the texture of the bedsheets or him leaving his clothes on the floor, but this was another life. His child's life.

You knew the prince was busy. It was obvious since he didn't even have the time to sit down with you at dinner anymore. The only time the two of you got to be together was when you were asleep in bed.

Fed up with not being listened to, you stormed down to the control room and entered making as much noise as you could, cutting off any and all conversation that was being had inside.

"(Y/N)? What're you doing?" Lotor asked, surprised by your behaviour.

In all honestly, your bravery could have easily been fuelled by hormones, but that was besides the point.

All the girls looked at you with small smiles and knowing looks. Each of them had been encouraging you to force Lotor to listen since they found out about your pregnancy.

"I've been trying to talk to you for several quintents and you haven't had any time to listen!"

Lotor looked around at his crew. "(Y/N), I don't think this is the time or the place to have-"

"Nowhere has been the right place and there's never been a right time! You're always busy, even when it come to the woman carrying your child!"

Ezor jumped up and clapped, while Axca and Zethrid stood at their stations with small smiles on their faces.

"For the what? You're. . . you-" Lotor stuttered, pointing to you then to your slightly rounded stomach.

"Yes. If you had listened I would've told you sooner."

Lotor slumped down in his chair for a second before snapping out of his momentary laps.

"Axca, take care of things here, don't call for me unless absolutely necessary, understood?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good."

Lotor stepped down from his chair and walked over to you, wrapping his arm around your waist as he lead you out of the control room and to the bedroom.

You laid down against the soft cushions of your bed and Lotor stripped down to just his pants before laying on his stomach between your legs. Cautiously, he pulled your shirt up to reveal your swollen abdomen.

"Can I listen?" He asked.

You giggled and nodded. You've never seen Lotor act so gentle and soft towards something before, it was a nice change.

The prince laid his ear against your stomach and just laid there in silence, running one of his hands over your skin.

You could get used to this.
___________________________

This was requested! Shout out wherever you are...
I love Lotor. He is my Voltron crush, no doubt about it.
Should I do a part two to this story? If so let me know in the comments.

Word Count: 2220

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.8K 30
A Voltron: Legendary Defender preference/one shot book. *REQUESTS CLOSED*
1.9K 44 26
Some Voltron Character x Reader two and three shots. Hope you enjoy. Please comment and let me know if you are liking these stories and please click...
204K 4.1K 57
•DISCONTINUED• Oneshot character's x readers. NO LEMONS YOU DIRTY CHILDREN. Send me some requests and I might write themmm Characters I do: Keith La...
26.6K 185 24
COMPLETED Hello welcome to my one shot book of male characters x female Reader I'm new to all this so plz cut me some slack...I will occasionally do...