Will You ? | Rose [ In proces...

By JenniesBunHair

"You want the truth Y/N?" "Yes, I want to know" I never saw her so nervous "I-I'm falling for you, Y/N, very... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX ( Smut Alert )
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII ( Smut Alert II )
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter LI
Chapter LII
Chapter LIII
Chapter LIV
Chapter LV
Chapter LVI
Chapter LVII
Chapter LVIII
Chapter LIX
Chapter LX
Chapter LXI
Chapter LXII
Chapter LXIII
Chapter LXIV
Chapter LXV
Chapter LXVI
Chapter LXVII
Chapter LXVIII
Chapter LXIX
Chapter LXX
Chapter LXXI
Chapter LXXII
Chapter LXXIII
Chapter LXXIV
Chapter LXXV
Chapter LXXVI
Chapter LXXVII
Chapter LXXVIII ( The End )

Chapter L

1K 40 12
By JenniesBunHair

"What do you mean ?" I guess you don't know what's happening right ? My dad just came home..and started a big fight..

"what do I mean Y/N ? I mean that is not normal to like a girl !" I was already angry , the thing that hurts isn't that he doesn't accept me with a girl , is that while he's doing that , he isn't accepting me as his daughter..

"But Dad ! What's the problem as long is love ? As long as we love eachother-" "But the people what are gonna say ? Don't you think about that for a bit ?" Why would I mind what people are saying , people are judges and those kinds of people are really disgusting me..

"No ! Cause I don't mind what the world is saying ! We don't need to Mind what others wants us to do or what they think.." he sighed , crossing his arms "And she's also an Idol , Y/N ! Do you understand what that means ? It means she'll never be as loved and respected she was ! Why ? Cause it is a taboo ! Even if you two were together..why would you reveal it ?!" His loud voice was making my head hurt , but I tried to keep up..

"Why are you putting the fault on me ?! SHE was the one who wanted to reveal it and also SHE wanted to reveal Min Y/N as her girlfriend ! I don't have nothing to do with that and im not putting the fault on her , I respected her decision as the managers and YG-nim did too ! We warned her that she'll get hate and we also told her to be careful , this was her decision and I can't do nothing about it just respect it and hope it would do good ! Why im not stopping her from ? Cause I love her and I want her to be happy ! If she wanted to , who am I to stop her from ? And im also happy that she did it ! Cause im sure it was more hard to hide it !" I did it..I bursted out all the anger that was still trying to hold in..

"Don't you dare to raise the voice at me Y/N !" I trowed myself on the couch "May I speak with her ?" Here we go again.. I sighed , trying to calm down and also being annoyed "Yes , Appa ! You can , but not now ! Her sister is also here and she is full with schedules ! I thought as Oppa is an Idol you'll know how busy is and what type of schedules they have.."

My phone rang , making me to look at it , until it stopped "Go now , I need time to calm and also you too Y/N ! Go anywhere for now.."  I raised myself from the couch and took my phone , putting my trainers on and walking out of the house , I didn't know where to go , so I took my phone out and looked at the ID..

Harin..

I fast dialed the number , she answered right away , saying ,,Let met , Park , Now !,, Then hang up , I decided to go there and see what she wants as long I was already bored..

She was already there , waiting on a bench while tapping her feet hardly on the cement..

"Finally you're here" her voice was cold..did I did something wrong ? "What's wrong ?" I asked completely clueless , even her expression was also cold , but..colder than her voice..

"Why didn't you told me ?" Now I know what she wants to say about it..gosh.. "C-Cause nobody else was knowing , except BlackPink , their managers and YoungSoon Unnie.." she nodded "And why did you make me say all those embarrassing things ! You could just told me to shut up !" I chuckled , she turned to me , the same cold expression that made me shut my mouth completely..

"Im sorry , Harin..J-just you also are a sister  of an idol , you know how hard is for them to hide themselves or to get through rumors , I know you understand me.." she sighed "Yes , I do..but still..you could just told me..as im a sister of an idol , you know I'll keep it.."

"Harin..try to date an idol , and then you'll see that you can't trust nobody , cause anybody can tell me , I know how it is or I understand , but they never did and they would never do..even if they try to , it's impossible for them to feel the thing that I got thought.." she nodded her head "I Know , and im sure it's hard , the thing is that.."

Hey guys ! Well...im here to ask you something..

After this two books , I have already a request from an old reader and I need an another one , I want the other book to be Fem reader ( in more based on this , as I feel more comfortable to write Gxg books ) X fem Idol , I need to know which Band for an example , from the band Gfriend with YuJu or something like this ! Just leave me ideas and I'll pick on from there !

Btw ! Even if I don't answer your comments , I still see them and a lot of them are really making my day and I just wanted to thank you guys for reading my books and for following me ! Hope you like it ! Saranghe my readers !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 6.1K 50
~I can't stop falling for you, whenever you look into my eyes~ A fluffy book turning into a dark angst~ Are you ready?
204K 4.1K 33
Me: I know I don't know what you look like But I just wanted to let you know I love you Mystery girl: I love you too And I'm sorry for lying In whic...
283 16 15
H-"Why are you even dating her" F-"Because she asked me out and I couldn't break her heart " H-"You should just date me imma better version of her" H...
266 36 12
when idol fall for Indian girl Y/n- I'm not interested in love 😏 jungkook -don't worry I will let you fall for me y/n-this is never gonna be jungko...