The Way To My Heart [Niam Zia...

By shimefuan

Niall Horan is a regular band member of One Direction. His life completely changed when he announced to the w... More

Author's Note:
Chapter 1: The Secret
Chapter 2: I Kissed an Angel
Chapter 3: Troubled Heart
Chapter 4: The Liar
Chapter 5: Breakfast Without Niall
Chapter 6: Foolish Heart
Chapter 7: Temporary Blindness
Chapter 8: Memory Lane
Chapter 9: Eavesdrop
Chapter 10: Twister!
Chapter 11: Shielding Him From Pain
Chapter 12: Who's To Blame?
Chapter 13: Shower
Chapter 15: The Screw-Up
Chapter 16: Nightmare
Chapter 17: Gone
Chapter 18: Find The Missing Leprechaun
An Important Question (Or Should I Say A Contest) ^_^
Chapter 19: Twenty Hours Earlier
Chapter 20: Deep Thoughts
Chapter 21: Crybaby
Chapter 22: Father and Son
What's to come?
Chapter 23: The Irish Smile
Chapter 24: From Liam To Niall
Chapter 25: Friend Zone
Chapter 26: The Kiss
Just Sharing...
Chapter 27: Dysfunctional Family
Chapter 28: It's Always Been You
Chapter 29: The Text Message
Chapter 30: The Payneful Misunderstanding
Chapter 31: The Warning
Chapter 32: Lies & Confusions
Chapter 33: Fear
Chapter 34: The Three Lettered Word
Chapter 35: Kissing Someone Else's Lips
Chapter 36: My Chicken Is Your Chicken
Chapter 37: Unforgivable
Halloween 2012
Chapter 38: The Change in Me
Chapter 39: The Unexpected Transformation
Chapter 40: Boyfriend
Chapter 41: I'm Sorry
Chapter 42: Thank You
Chapter 43: Liam's Evil Plan
Chapter 44: So Wrong
Chapter 45: The Fortune Teller
Chapter 46: Fantasy
Chapter 47: Protecting Zayn
Chapter 48: Official
Chapter 49: Crumble
Chapter 50: A Moment With Him
Chapter 51: Grovel For Your Love
Chapter 52: Bee Mine
Chapter 53: Misery
Chapter 54: The Suggestion
Chapter 55: Payne vs. Malik
Chapter 56: Dissolution
Chapter 57: Truth Behind A Lie
Chapter 58: Red Plaid Scarf
Chapter 59: Big Surprise
Chapter 60: Another Surprise
Chapter 61: Torment
Chapter 62: Wrath & Banter
Chapter 63: Irish
Chapter 64: Visiting Nana

Chapter 14: Second Time

16.3K 142 43
By shimefuan

This chapter update is a first person POV so I hope you guys will still like it. For some odd reason, I got addicted to it. Anyways, make sure to check the video on the right. You can listen to it. It's really a beautiful song sung by Sarah Geronimo. I love her voice. Also, in today's update there's a slightly steamy scene so if you are uncomfortable then I would suggest to stop reading. As usual, don't forget to vote, comment, and fan me.

* * * * *

Zayn's POV

Harry mentioned that Niall needs a bath so he insisted that I help Niall. Of course, who wouldn't want that? The thought of running my hands on his silky, wet skin and lather him up with soapsuds gave me the ultimate shiver.

"Zayn?" Niall asked, turning his back on me. "I can do this by myself." His voice a little shaky, sounding a little awkward.

"What are you talking about? The doctor said that you can't put too much stress on your hands," I said worriedly. I don't want him to end up to the hospital. I felt so guilty seeing him lying on that hospital bed. I think I lost a couple of years of my life seeing him there.

"I know this is a little awkward for you."

"It's not. I really wanna do this." He looked at me excitedly, with a smile on his charming face. My cheeks turned pink. My chest thumped as if there's a World War III  inside my body. I don't even know why I even said that, reflex perhaps.

"Okay then, let's do this."

I just nodded nervously. As I am undressing Niall, my mind filled with every erotic thoughts. My body felt really warm, so warm that I am tempted to take off my clothes as well and feel his warmth. The dryness of my lip was killing me, licking it while having these erotic thoughts made my mind scream so loud. As I was stripping him off slowly with his red polo shirt, this heart of mine beats even crazier. Seeing his bare chest and flat stomach, it felt like a surge of electricity runs through to my body and through to my spine. His whole body wiggled when my cold fingers touched his warm chest.

"You're tickling me." Hearing his chuckle making my heart leapt to the sky. I've never been happy like this even when I'm with a girl. This quality of happiness comes only once in a lifetime and I just want to hold on to it and never let go.

"Sorry, you just have a nice body," I said, complimenting him without raising any suspicion. All I wanted was to touch that body all night long and feel his warm embrace.

"No, I don't. I only have tiny body, no muscles, no abs." He frowned, turning his back on me. I patted him.

"You look fine, Niall. You shouldn't feel insecure." I said, reassuring him that his existence was beyond perfect. Everybody knew that even our fans would agree with me. "I wouldn't change a thing if I were you." He blushed.

"Thanks, Zayn."

"You're welcome," I smiled at him. This warm feeling inside me was something different from when I was with Perrie. Surely, I like Niall at some extent but what exactly was the difference between liking someone and loving someone. I can't be possibly falling in love with Niall. It's way too fast and it scared me to death.

"Zayn, you alright, mate?"

"Yeah, why?"

"You're daydreaming a lot lately." He asked worriedly. His half-naked body exposed, my playful golden brown eyes glances through his blond hair, through his perfect sculpted nose, through his fully formed lips tempting me to taste them, and through his tight bare chest that I wanted to bury mine.

"Am I?" No matter what I do, I really can't hide anything from this perfect Irish boy that captured my attention. One look from him, it felt like walking in the clouds.

"Yes, are you feeling alright?" His worried look made me worried as well. Why are you so damn hot, Niall? I'm definitely sure his only physical attributes were not the only thing that made me attracted from him but also his personality. He has a big heart made of gold. He liked helping people in any way he can and making them happy. How a perfect being such Niall felt so insecure at the same time? If only he could see that he is such an angel who walked on this earth.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about it." I smiled, trying my best to rid off unnecessary thoughts. I don't need it now. I need to focus not to slip anything weird while I'm helping him shower. At the back of my mind, I know that this would be the toughest position to be in; to help the boy that you really admire to shower and not to give in to your deepest desire to feel him up in an erotic manner.

"You need to unbutton my pants." He said, looking away from me. I could tell that he was feeling awkward asking that question. Well, you don't hear that question everyday, a guy asking another guy to unbutton his pants. It's weird, isn't it?

A sudden redness spread across my cheeks hearing his suggestion. I know I have to do it at some point but actually doing it made my hand tremble. I'm afraid that I'll able to touch his bulge and can't control myself, which may lead me on grabbing his 'Little Niall.'

A warm touch from his hand snapped me back from another daydream. "I think you need to lie down, Zayn." He said, looking worriedly. His crystal blue eyes gazing at me, did I mention that I always got lost every time he does that? I can't help myself, his leprechaun magic was working its way through my heart and I can't seem to understand why I can't push this feeling away when I know it's wrong from the very start.

"I'm fine." I said, clearing my throat. I tried another attempt of getting rid of those thoughts before my crotch moved on its own then it'd be too late. I crouched down facing his crotch. I felt like there's a huge lump on my throat as large as a tennis ball. Taking deep breaths while my closing my eyes were the only things I could do to relax myself. I kept telling myself that everything would be fine. Just don't put too much stress on your grip, he will definitely feel something if I did it incorrectly.

As I was about to touch his buttons on his pants, my hands started to shake tremendously. Okay, hands, that's not a good time to shake now. I would highly appreciate if you would calm yourself because Niall is looking down on me. "Something wrong?" Niall asked; those blue eyes again keep haunting this heart of mine. I smiled awkwardly to respond to his question. "Everything's fine."

I let out a relieved sigh when I unbuttoned his pants. Whoo! That's not so bad, is it? Just keep the momentum, Zayn. I tried to manage the fluttering butterflies on my stomach and the thumping chest of mine who apparently have their own minds at the moment. I gulped when I was to zip down his zipper, seeing his actual bulge. I shut my eyes immediately to not lose my focus.

"Could we make this quick?" The moment I heard his Irish accent, my grip suddenly got tightened making my hand felt his bulge. I gasped and somewhere deep inside me I squealed like a freaking fan girl. That's the closest I got on touching 'Little Niall.' But there was no response from Niall so I'm relieved that he's not acting weird. I pulled his pants down slowly and still keep focusing on my goal, which is not to stare too much on his bulge.

"I'd like to keep my underpants on." Niall said, grinning widely.

"Of course." I said, with a subtle disappointment on my tone. I mean, sure I'd like to see it but I guess it's a good thing he said. I might not be able to control myself when I actually see it. "So hop in on the shower."

He sat on the cold bath tub and I heard him squealed weakly. I turned on the shower and the warm, steamy water touched his silky skin. Seeing it sent my body to another shiver. His light blonde hair is now dark because of the water. I ran my hands on it slowly, feeling his scalp with the warm water running from his head, down to his neck then to his chest and all the way down gives Niall a really, really sexy image on my mind. I don't even want to think what's going to happen if I lose control. His messy hair, water dripping on his face, he looked up to me.

"How do I look?"

I don't know how to respond his question except to squeal deep inside me. His crystal blue orbs were just too mesmerizing. The water dripping on his temples and down to his cheek is too erotic for me to see right now. It felt like all the blood all over my body went to my face instantly, giving me an instant red face. "You look just fine. Don't disturb me."

"All right." He smiled then he start hymning in the tune of a song that I recently like, 'I Am Falling.'  I can't help but to join him. It was such a good sound, our voices together is such music to my ear.

He started grabbing the Pantene bottle, pretending like it's a microphone, "Every night while I was praying to find someone somehow." He stretched his left arm and cupped my cheek and projects a dramatic expression in his angelic face. "All that matters now I'm right here in your arms so don't ever let me go."

I followed. "In your eyes I see myself now in my heart I can feel your heart. It's funny how I know you; you're all I want." I'm looking at him intently, getting lost in his crystal blue eyes once again. "Innuendos that I can't explain you've won me over there's no more to say." I smiled innocently.

He joined me on the chorus. He sang at the top of his lungs while I harmonized within his voice. Our voices went perfectly in sync. I just hope our hearts would do the same.  "When it comes to you my whole world begins we can make it real. Cause you make me feel that I'm yours tonight. And each time we kiss I am feeling free. The connection is strong. Closer than I hoped it would be I am falling."

There was a silent moment between us, looking at each other's gazes as if our eyes were conversing with each other. This was definitely a Ziall moment; it couldn't be more perfect.

"Wow, we should do duet more often." He chuckled, winking at me. I swear, my heart fluttered at that moment. I didn't expect for him to say that but I have to agree with him. There's something about our voices that fit together.

He flicked his hands on me, splattering water on my face. I gasped. "Oh, you've done it, Horan!" I wiped my face with my arms to dry it then put more pressure to his scalp.

"Ouch! That hurts," he cried, faking a sob. He scooped his hand on the tub to get more water and splashed it all over me. I gasped once again then I start scrubbing his shoulder playfully. But because of his slippery skin, I tumbled on him and for the second time our lips met. His soft, wet lips made my lips to push it even further. For some odd reason, he didn't object of this kiss that I've been dying to do since I've first tasted his perfect lips. I felt his hands cupping my face and pushing his mouth inside mine. It felt so fucking great! This is way better than winning lottery; it's greater than that! As his tongue explored inside, my mouth reciprocate the intensity of his. My body stiffened especially my crotch, my heart beats even faster, and my chest pounds stronger. This wonderful feeling that I'm feeling suddenly became to a halt when we heard a familiar voice. It was Liam's.

He pushed me away before Liam could see what we did and it felt so painful. Too painful that it hurts like hell. Why does it feel when I looked at him that he regretted kissing me for the second time?

* * * * *

So any thoughts? :D 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 8.6K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 18.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1M 55.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...