POWER {Levi x Reader} REWRITI...

By XxLynnelXx

"She's a strange one, isn't she?" Throughout time, there's been a certain.. tradition, if you will, that occu... More

Chapter One-The Underground City-[REWRITTEN]
Chapter Two-Saviours-[REWRITING]
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
|| (Y/N)'s Arc ||Explained!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Samuel Bekket
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 34.5 ||Lemon||
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Samuel's Awakening Part 1
Samuels Awakening Part 2
Samuel's Awakening Part 3
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Character Chart + Questions
Chapter 64
THANK YOU!
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 70.5 ||Lemon||
Chapter 71

Chapter 50

4.4K 126 70
By XxLynnelXx

I'm so sorry if this chapter isn't good guys. I'm trying 3rd person writing to see if it fits better, but like, I'm not the best at it.
If you prefer first person don't hesitate to tell me and I'll change it back :)
———————————————
(Y/N) listens in as Section Commander Hanji and Captain Levi socialize with each other, rather Hanji socializing with Levi. He only returned blank stares every now and again. She had retrieved Eren, Mikasa, Armin and Samuel by her Captain's orders. They stand a couple of feet away, talking amongst themselves. Samuel was talking to no one.

"Why are you ignoring me, Shorty? Friends aren't supposed to ignore friends!" Hanji pouts, sticking her bottom lips out. She would always do things like this when things didn't go her away, and it always made (Y/N) laugh, but it made Levi irritated.

"Who the fuck said we were ever friends? You and me are associates, co-workers, but not friends." Levi answers with a scoff.

They were outside, well away from HQ. They were going to try the experiment Hanji named: Operation Titan Mode again, since the first one had failed miserably. (Y/N) stands under a large, great-spreading oak tree to hide herself from the beaming sun.

"(Y/N)! Get over here, we're ready for you!" Hanji calls.

Eren and (Y/N) both walk up to Hanji as she clasps her hands together and gives a somewhat evil, sadistic, smile. The smile she would give when she would study Sawney and Beane before they were murdered. This smile of hers scared almost everyone, especially her old assistant, Moblit.

"Yes, Section Commander? What do you need us to do?" Eren asks, giving a both lazy and incorrect salute. (Y/N) corrects it by twirling his fist and scrolling it against his chest, towards his heart. In a way, (Y/N) had become his mother, always correcting his mistakes, telling him rights from wrong, and always giving a lecture or a scold whenever she was displeased in something he did. Samuel scowled at the sight of (Y/N) touching Eren, but didn't say anything.

"Eren, my boy. We've been practicing, right? Do you think you can control yourself? If not...-"Hanji begins to say until she's interrupted by Levi. She rolls her eyes.

"If you can't control yourself and you do anything to harm (Y/N), or us, then I'll have to kill you. It's nothing personal. If you can't control yourself around a woman, what makes you think you can control yourself in battle?" Levi says, walking up to us and crossing his arms.

"Captain, don't you think that's little bit too much? Killing him? At least just...cut his arms off." (Y/N) finally opens her mouth, rejecting Levi's proposal.

Eren's mouth goes wide in both shock and sadness. "But sir, I've been practicing with Section Commander Hanji Zoë. "I can do it now, I promise! Just you watch!"

"I will be watching. Very intensely. Don't fuck it up, chee-burg bastard." Levi says, walking away, pulling Hanji along with him. "You all, stay down here and be ready to restrain-or kill- on the first sight of rebellion."

Mikasa grunts, "You won't lay a finge-"

"Mikasa! Shut up! Listen to the higher-ups!" Eren yells at her, smacking her hand. Armin gathers a panicked look on his face and lets out whimpers. "Say yes sir!"

"Yes sir!" Armin answers, saluting even though both Hanji and Levi were sitting on a tree, chatting.

Mikasa looks hardly at Eren for some time.

"If you aren't going to help then just leave! I'm not a child anymore!" Eren says.

Finally, she lets out a sigh, "If he dies, I'll kill you and Levi," she says, pointing at (Y/N). Samuel scoffs. As if she'd lay a finger on (Y/N). I won't let her touch her. He thinks. She looks at Eren once more before taking her absence.

"Hey! Brats! Stop talking and get working! We don't have all day!" Levi yells from up on top of a tree, well hidden in the branches. It took (Y/N) quite some time to spot him, and only saw him once she saw the orange of his Survey Corps Uniform. Despite the contrast between the orange and the green of the tree, he blended himself in perfectly.

"Yes sir!" Eren responds, "Are you ready, (Y/N)?"

She nods in response. In all honestly, she wasn't ready. She was scared senseless over the thought that Eren might lose control or her voices would attack. Her heart beat rapidly, and she could feel beads of sweat roll down her forehead. She wasn't sure if it was because of nervousness or if it was because she was just hot.

There was a moment of silence as Eren prepares to bite into his hand. Everything seemed so calm, so peaceful. The only thing they could here was a nearby stream, gently flowing. Eren looks puzzled at his hand for a minute, thinking over everything. Could Princess (Y/N) actually be the Coordinate like Section Commander Hanji Zoë says? Oh man. Everything is riding on me at this moment. If I lose control, Captain Levi....He looks over at Samuel, whom was now staring hard at him. They'll kill me...

"Eren? I said I was ready." (Y/N) interrupts his thoughts and he flinches.

"A-ah, yeah, sorry." He brings his hands close to his mouth and bites down, hard. He hated doing this. Even though after his Titan is out of energy and his hand begins to regenerate, the excruciating pain of having his teeth sink down into his own flesh irritated him more than anything.

There is a loud boom! sound as Eren forms into his Titan
(I'm not the best at telling of this stuff so please bare with me) form. Armin shrieks and hides behind a bush as Samuel stays in his exact same spot, foot pent up against the bark of a tree.

"Oi, Hanji." Levi turns to look at his friend, "Eren is able to turn Titan by biting into his hand, right? If you're trying to test whether or not (Y/N) is a Titan shifter, why don't you just tell her to bite her hand?"

Hanji looks at Levi dumbfounded. Why didn't I think of that?. To try and hide her shame, she gave a lie, "Because I'm not sure if that'll make her transform. What if inflicting pain is not her trigger? What if that's just Eren's? What if she has a completely different trigger?"

"Still though. Just tell her to bite into her hand. If it doesn't work, we will scratch that off of our list." Levi refutes.

Hanji looks dumbly for a moment, hiding in her own embarrassment and a feeling of stupidly, "(Y/N), my dear. Can you hear me?" She calls from above. (Y/N) nods.

Eren seemed to be able to control himself this time around. He was still staring directly at (Y/N)—like the last time they tried this and then he proceeded to slam her into a tree—but he was able to control himself.

"I want you to inflict pain on yourself. Bite your hand the same way Eren does. Perhaps this will trigger it. There's no other way. You've got to be the Coordinate!" Hanji beams, waving a blade downward to signal the commence.

(Y/N) wastes no time on biting into her skin. Bits of blood squirt out as a immediate sense of pain flashes across her face, but she doesn't let go. She was eager to get all of this over with already. If she was the Coordinate Titan, good, if she wasn't, good.

There is a loud boom sound as a swirl of lightning strikes the ground. Hanji jumps to her feet and begins to scream in excitement as Levi looks wide-eyed. Holy shit...He thought to himself. This stupid idiot Hanji was right all along?

Samuel looks uninterested as if he were expecting this. He backed away slowly as (Y/N)'s Titan form roared to life. She stood at 13 meters tall, a tad bit shorter than Eren's Titan-which was 15 meters-, with silver eyes and black orbs within them, swirling so that it would meet directly in the center of her eyes. She almost resembled Annie's Titan, she showed no skin like Eren, but rather just muscle. Her ears were somewhat slanted.

It had seemed (Y/N) could no longer feel herself, feel her being. She was engulfed by surges of heat, and she couldn't accurately tell where she was. Her eyes felt heavy and droopy and she wanted to close them, let them rest for a bit, but something was holding them open, making her experience and bask in everything in which was happening. She felt taller, stronger than she had before. It's so hot....She looks around at her surroundings, taking in the scenery of the forest. She takes notice of Eren before her, and instantly screams a terrorizing shriek of terror, causing Armin, Samuel, Hanji and Levi to cover their ears.

(Y/N) backs away hurriedly from the Titan and slumps down in front of a tree with a look of utter terror written on her face.

"What's wrong with her, shitty-glasses?" Levi asks, taking a look at Hanji who now stood in a deep thought process.

"I don't know. Baby-steps, Levi." She answers, rearranging her goggles, "(Y/N)! Can you hear me, my dear?"

"You dumb ass. Of course she can't hear you. Baby-steps, Hanji. We know that she's a Titan-shifter. We know that she could perhaps be the Coordinate, but we still don't know if she'll be able to control herself. She already looks like she's going crazy over Eren. We need to take her out of her Titan for now and then meet again." Levi argues.

"We don't have time for that, Levi! We're lucky we haven't been set on any Expeditions by the Commander! He's going to set us back on commission soon, so we need to be prepared! With Eren now sometimes being able to control his Titan, all we have to do is quickly teach (Y/N) how to control herself, and then the war on the titans will be ours!" Hanji yells. As the two begin to argue on what they should do next, Eren begins to walk up towards (Y/N). Her eyes beamed up at him edging closer and closer and she kicked her legs out as a warning to step back. He didn't. Samuel quickly pulls out his sword and begins to run forward, but Armin comes out of nowhere and pulls him back.

"What, you little shit?" Samuel asks, tugging gently out of Armin's arms, not wanting to be too rough with the delicate boy.

"Don't stop Eren just yet please? I want to see her reaction towards him!" Armin begs.

(Y/N) shrieks in the background and once more shuffled her legs around, urging the taller Titan to step back.

".....Alright, but if it gets too out of hand I'm going to pull Eren and (Y/N) out of their titans." Samuel sighs, shoving his blade back into his gas tanks. He grabs Armin by the arm and pulls him back into the bushes for safety.

Eren reaches his long arm down to touch (Y/N), but is immediately kicked down. (Y/N) climbs on top of his body and screams in his face. She sticks her hand on his face and pushes down hard. Eren instinctively kicks her off his body, slamming her into the tree Hanji and Levi argued on. They immediately paused and looked down at (Y/N) slumped against the tree, bobbing her head. Eren got into his fighting stance and held up his fist. His long tongue curled and his left food stood behind the right.

"Shit, should we do something?" Levi asks.

Hanji shakes her head, curious as to see what was going to happen next.

(Y/N) rises to her feet and immediately rushes back at Eren, quickly tackling him back onto his back. The two shuffle for dominance, but (Y/N) being the much stronger Titan, it was a one-sided domination.

"Eren!" Armin shrieks. Panicked by his fear of losing his best friend, he hurriedly runs up to the titans in quarrel and stands in front of (Y/N). "You got to stop, (Y/N)! You'll kill him! Samuel!"

Samuel jumps from out of the bushes and once more pulls his blade from out of his gas tanks. He holds it up in front of his chest and shoots an anchor onto (Y/N)'s nape, quickly shooting himself towards it and easily slicing it. He made sure he didn't slice deep enough to cut her actual body. Hanji and Levi jump down from their tree and walks up to them. (Y/N)'s lower body half was hanging out of the titans nape and the area around the nape had surges of smoke rising from it.

"Hey, get Eren out too. Make sure he's okay." Levi commands Samuel. He nods and in response and slices Eren out of the Titan, pulling out his comatose body.

"E-Eren? Is he okay?" Armin whimpers.

"Yes. He's fine. He's just out of energy. Typically whenever a Titan shifter is cut out of their titan, they'll be in a comatose state for a while. He will be up in a couple of hours," Hanji answers. She pulls (Y/N) from out of her Titan state, revealing her with bloody streaks riding down from her eyes and smoke rising from a small cut she had received on her forehead, "This is supposed to be exciting for me. This was supposed to be a major breakthrough for us, a chance for humanities survival, so..." Hanji voice begins to break. She lies (Y/N) down on a patch of grass and takes off her goggles. She looked oddly attractive without the goggles covering 50% of her face.

"What is it, shitty-glasses?" Levi gains a look of compassion on his face at the sight of his distressed friend. As much as he hated to admit it, he hated seeing Hanji in such despair.

"So why am I not happy?" She asks with small tears rolling down her cheeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 1K 64
《Levi x Reader》 |Levi's Time Travel Trilogy| -FINAL BOOK- ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦ When Levi passes forward in time he is...
153K 5.1K 25
"𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝗼 𝐚𝗺 𝐈? 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝗺?" In the depths of the underground was a girl. She was a experiment gone wrong some would say. She was...
532K 21K 123
[COMPLETED] "(Y/N), after everything we've been through, I have become certain of one thing. I love you. Having to stay away from you for so long onl...
410 4 19
"I never thought of it like that, that we were replacing your comrades." Levi sighed, the boy was right. It was a morbid thought, but on the eve of t...