The Secret Prince (Amourshipp...

By Azazel0886

After his loss in Unova Ash returns home to regroup and plan which region he will go to next. However while p... More

A few words from the author
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
authors request
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Putting it to a vote
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 30

13.7K 242 293
By Azazel0886

Author's notes
Sorry I'm a little late with this chapter, but trust me I believe it will be worth the wait. Ok, just a few announcements then you can enjoy my work.
First, "The Secret Prince" has reached over 5K views. This is just awesome, thank you all so much for your support. You are the greatest fans ever.
Second, speaking of fans, I've reached over 200 followers. So to all of my followers, thank you for the follows.
Third, I have a new performance writer. I would like to thank PLanford doing this for me. So be sure to tag him/her (sorry I don't know your gender) if you comment on the performance.
Lastly, please vote if you liked the chapter, share with your friends, and feel free to comment, because I just love to read people's comments on my work. I now present to you chapter 30, enjoy.

Ash-18
Serena-18
Clemont-19
Korrina-19
Bonnie-9

"Braixen flamethrower," Serena called out. Currently Serena and her Pokemon are going through their second run through of their showcase performance on one of the Anistar City Pokemon center battle fields. They arrived yesterday evening, and the showcase is tomorrow. Ash decided that he was going to wait to battle the gym leader till the day after Serena's showcase, this way Serena can focus on her performance. The whole gang is watching, even Eevee, who is sitting on Ash's lap, completely loving what she was seeing and was eager to start performing her self. "And finished," Serena said as they completed the routine. Everyone applauded as Serena and her Pokemon bowed. Eevee jumped off of Ash's lap and ran to Serena, jumping into her arms. "So I take it you enjoyed it too," Serena said to Eevee, who nodded her head. "Well you'll be in the next showcase, I promise." "Its almost lunch, why don't you take a break from training and eat some lunch," Clemont suggested. Everyone agreed that was a great idea and began to head inside. "You guys go ahead, I'll join you in a minute," Said Ash. "Ash, are you sure," Serena asked. "I'm sure. I just have something to take care of first," Ash replied with a smile. Serena accepted Ash's answer and headed in. Bonnie on the other hand was suspicious. Ash had been acting strangely since they arrived in Anistar City, and it all started with a package that was waiting for him at the Pokemon center when they arrived. It wasn't that Bonnie didn't trust Ash, it's just she knew something was up, and she wanted to know what. So after Ash turned around she hid behind a large potted plant outside by the door and watched.

At first Ash just stood there with nothing happening, then all of a sudden out of nowhere, Noibat, Talonflame, and Pidgeot landed right in front of him. "Ok, any luck," Ash asked them. Talonflame and Pidgeot shook their heads, but Noibat made a happy cry as he nodded his head. "Really? Let me see." Ash and Noibat's eyes both glowed blue for a few seconds, then faded. "That will work perfectly, great work. Thank you all for your hard work so far. And as long as everything else goes right, tomorrow night everything will have been worth it." Said Ash.

Ash returned his Pokemon and was about to walk in when..."hey Ash." Ash looked in the direction his name was being called and saw Tierno and Shauna walking towards him. "Hey, good to see you two," said Ash as he walked over and shook hands with Tierno. He tried to shake Shauna's, but she didn't cooperate. "Oh no you don't. Serena is like the sister I never had, and your her boyfriend, you get a hug." Shauna got onto her tip toes and wrapped her arms around him giving the tightest hug she could. Ash decided to fool around a bit and give her a tight hug and pick her up off the ground. "Ahhh," Shauna cried as Ash picked her up off the ground, Tierno was laughing at her response. After Ash put her down she looked at Tierno recovering and wondered, "Hey Ash, do you think you can lift him up to," Shauna whispered in Ash's ear. Ash looked at Tierno to size him up, "I think so." "You think what," Tierno said nervously since he didn't know what Shauna said, but knew she was up to something. "Oh nothing," said Shauna, getting Tierno to look at her, and not see Ash move in quickly, and pick him up onto his shoulder. "Wwaaa, put me down," Tierno cried. Shauna and Ash were laughing historically, even Bonnie had to slap her hands over her mouth to keep from being discovered. "Ash, why are you picking Tierno off the ground?" Everyone looked over to find Serena looking at them with a little smirk on her face as she tried to keep from laughing as well. "Hey Serena. I'm just using you man to mess with my man a little bit," said Shauna as she walked over and gave Serena a hug. Ash put Tierno down, and Tierno walked over and gave Serena a hug as well. Serena then invited Tierno and Shauna to join them for lunch, which they accepted. As Ash was walking in he stopped, "come on in Bonnie, enough spying on me, it's time for lunch." Bonnie was shocked, thinking that she hid so well. She then stood up and ran in passing Ash.

Everyone was in the pokemon center cafeteria enjoying lunch. Shauna was sitting across from Serena when she noticed something. "Serena, is that a key stone your wearing?" "Yes, Ash gave it to me," Serena responded. "Can you actually use it? I mean can you mega evolve one of your Pokemon," Shauna asked. "I got an Absol shortly after we left Dendemill town a little over a week ago," Serena explained. Shauna looked over at Absol eating his food with the other Pokemon. "That Absol looks very familiar," Shauna said as she looked at it. "It should, it was Calem's." Shauna snapped her head forward with a shocked expression as Tierno nearly choked on his food. "Why do you have Calem's Absol," Shauna questioned. Serena then proceeded to explain the events that led to her getting Absol. "Wow. I can't believe it. Calem might have become an ass hole, but be always seemed to care for his Pokemon," said Shauna after hearing the story. "He's probably having a mental breakdown after Ash beat him. He's seeing his chances of winning the Kalos league this time just going out the window," Tierno added.

The rest of the afternoon and most of the evening was spent with Serena and Shauna working on their performance routines. Ash and Tierno had a six on six battle to train and help pass the time. Ash ended up winning with only losing three pokemon. Currently Serena and Ash are in their room, with Serena laying on her back as Ash massages her feet and legs. "Ooo, that feels good. I can't believe your this good, are you sure you've never done this before," Serena asked as Ash applied pressure to one of Serena's feet. "Never. I guess I'm just naturally good at this. If I knew I could make you feel this good I would have offered this month's ago," Ash replied. After a few minutes Serena was ready to fall asleep. "That's good Ash, come in bed. I want to fall asleep cuddling you," Serena said tiredly. Ash laid down next to Serena and pulled the blankets over them. Serena then put her arms around Ash and laid her head on his chest. "Tomorrow's it, the day I win my second princess key," Serena said as she fell asleep. "Yup, tomorrow's going to be a big day for both of us," Said Ash as he closed his eye's to sleep.

"AAHHHHHHHH," Serena screamed. It was morning and she and everyone else slept in. Within minutes everyone except Bonnie is dressed and in a dead sprint to the arena where the showcase is supposed to be held. "I can't believe we slept in," Shauna said as she ran. "I know. I have no idea how this could have happened," Serena replied. She and Shauna were leading the way, Shauna's hair was still down and Serena was carrying her pink overcoat, both trying to just make it in time to sign up for the showcase. Ash is right behind carrying Serena's bag with everything she needs. Tierno is right behind doing the same for Shauna. Korrina is next, and is carrying Bonnie who is still only now starting to wake up. Clemont is taking up the rear, as usual, but is doing better at keeping up thanks to Korrina making him train with her on running.

By the time everyone arrived at the arena Serena and Shauna were walking out finishing their looks. "Made it just in time," Shauna said as she finished putting her hair up. Since there was still some time before Serena and Shauna had to go in to get ready, Ash and Korrina ran to a cafe and got breakfast for everyone. After eating their breakfasts Serena released Eevee and left her with Ash, saying she wanted Eevee to watch this performance. Shauna and Serena kissed their boyfriends goodbye, everyone wished them good luck, and the girls made their way inside to prepare for the showcase.

Once Serena was out of sight and everyone was on their way inside to purchase tickets, Ash walked off with Pikachu and Eevee. Eevee looked up at Ash with a confused expression, which Ash saw. "Don't worry Eevee were going to see Serena's performance. I just need to move forward on a plan for Serena for after." Once they were at a large enough space Ash released, Talonflame, Noibat, Hawlucha, and Frogadier. "Ok guys, this is it, are you ready?" They all gave a happy cry. Ash then handed Hawlucha a small duffle bag, and Frogadier a white envelope. "Alright guys you know what to do." With that the flyers took off flying in one direction and Frogadier started running in another. Ash smiled, then turned around to see Bonnie standing right their with her arms crossed and a smile on her face, "Your up to something." "Im just planning a date for Serena and I for after the showcase," Ash replied as he started to walk back to the arena. "Also Bonnie, do you plan on wearing Tyrantrum PJs all day or do you plan on getting your change of clothes from Clemont," Bonnie then remembered she was still wearing her pajamas and started running back to the arena.

Meanwhile back at the arena Serena and Shauna were making their way to the preparation room to get ready. As they entered the room Serena noticed there were many more performers than either of her other showcases. "Wow, why are there so many more performers this time," Serena Asked. "The master class is a little over a month away, everyone is trying to get their final princess keys. Every performance will be packed from here on out because of that," Shauna explained. "Out of my way little girls," Said a woman as she shoved her way through them. "Hey," Shauna said angrily. But the woman didn't acknowledge them, she just kept walking. "Whats her deal," said Shuana with an annoyed tone. "Her name is Jessilee. I've met her before and she competes dirty," Serena said as she explained her encounters with Jessilee. "I can't believe there are performers like that," Said Shuana. The girls then proceeded to get ready for the themed performance together, agreeing to watch out for each other when it came to Jessilee.

First up for the themed performance was Serena. The theme was trivia, the Pokemon had to complete a task to give the trainer a chance to answer a question. Serena used Pancham who had to retrieve a ball from inside a rock, and the questions were all about Pokemon types. Serena won quickly, answering all of the questions correctly, allowing her to enter the freestyle round. Next was Shauna, who also made it to the freestyle round. Sadly Jessilee also made it.

The freestyle round proceeded as is it always did with some amazing performances and some sub par ones. Jessilee's was exceptionally flashy and loud. This scared Serena's Eevee, who was sitting in the seat next to Ash with Pikachu, both seeming a little nervous and trying not to look at each other to avoid blushing. However when Eevee got scared it was Pikachu who kept her from running away and was able to calm her down, and get her to sit in their seat again as they waited for Serena's performance, which ended up being last.

Serena and her Pokemon got on the platform ready to be raised to the stage. Serena was wearing a new dress for this performance, it a white flowing dress, with sequins that made her look like an angel. Braixen's stick had white feathers attached to it. As Absol had feathers attached to his back that made him look like he had wings. And Amoura had a halo that looked like an aurora. The stage raised, and when it locked into position they began. Braixen started off with a spinning flamethrower, while Amoura used aurora beam and Absol surrounded it with two psycho cuts. After that Braixen to used Fire blast and Absol used Perish Song going to the crowd making sparkles. Braixen then threw her stick to Amaura, who then balanced the stick on her tail with Absol jumping up using Perish Song around Amaura. Amaura then throws the stick to Serena, who then hands it to Braixen. Then Braixen lights the stick up and goes halfway around Amaura. Braixen then hands her stick to Serena, and she completes the circle before throwing it back to Braixen, who instantly used fire blast. Then Amaura uses Aurora Beam into fire blast. "Finished."

"Ladies and gentlemen you have seen these lovely ladies performances, but only one will receive the princess key. So please pull out your glow caster for the performer you liked the most to cast your vote." Many glowing balls flew through the air and went into the keys the performers were wearing on their dresses, as they did the key holes above each performers head filled until they all stopped. "And the winner is, Serena!" Everyone cheered for Serena, even Jessilee, although it was only so she didn't look bad to the audience.

A little while later everyone was outside waiting for the girls to show up. Ash seemed nervous as he waited, since Bonnie was looking at him suspiciously Clemont and Korrina thought she had something to do with it, so they didn't ask. "Hey everyone." Everyone looked and saw the girls walking down the steps to join them. Eevee, who had been waiting on a bench patiently, jump off and ran to Serena as she got to the bottom of the steps. Serena knelt down and picked her up, "did you like it Eevee?" Eevee nodded and gave a happy cry, "the next performance will have you in it. We'll start practicing tomorrow," Serena said. She then put Eevee down as she saw Ash walking towards her. "You and your Pokemon were amazing up there." Ash then put his arms around Serena, dipped her down, and kissed her. "Get a room you two," Shauna laughed. "Hey we should all go out and celebrate Serena's victory," Tierno suggested. But before anyone could say anything Ash spoke up, "actually, I kind of already planned a little something for Serena and I," Ash then looked at Serena, "unless you want to go celebrate instead." Before Serena could answer, "of course she wants to go with you Ash," Said Shauna. "Just have her back before morning. Tierno and I are taking a bus back to Vaniville town for my mom's birthday, and it leaves at eleven," Shauna added. Ash then released Pidgeot and climbed on her back, "ready to go?" Serena then handed her bag to Korrina, "ready." Ash then helped her onto Pidgeot, and they took off.

As they flew they could see the whole city, even the sundial, the cities biggest landmark, which Serena commented on how beautiful it looked as the sun was setting. "So Ash, where are we going," Serena Asked, courious about what he had planned. Ash didn't speak, but pointed to a cliff outside the city that overlooked it and faced the sunset. Pidgeot soon landed on the cliff, and what Serena saw made her smile. She saw a picnic blanket with a lit torch at each corner and candle burning in the middle. Off to the side were four of Ash's Pokemon standing tall smiling. Serena giggled when she saw Frogadier and Hawlucha wearing bowties and a towel draped over their left arms like waiters. Pikachu jumped off Ash's shoulder, ran to a radio, and hit a button, causing soft romantic music to start playing. "I was thinking dinner while we watched the sunset. Since I figured your Pokemon would be hungry I made sure to bring some Pokemon food for them as well." Ash said. "Ash, this is so romantic." Serena said as tears came to her eyes. Serena released her Pokemon who were then given food by Ash's. Since everyone but Frogadier and Hawlucha weren't going to be needed for a while, they joined Serena's for dinner. Serena and Ash sat down as Frogadier and Hawlucha brought out a sushi dinner and wine. After Ash and Serena started eating, Frogadier and Hawlucha took turns eating their dinner.

Pokemon speech translated

After a little while the sun was almost completely set, and most of the light was coming from the torches around them. Ash and Serena have already finished dinner and Serena was leaned up against Ash as they watched what was left of the sunset. "Well, today might have started crazy, but this has been the perfect way for it to end," Serena said with a happy sigh. Ash took a deep breath, "Well it's not over yet." Serena sat up and looked at him courious as to what else Ash had planned. But before she could ask Ash spoke. "Serena I've traveled through five other regions and have met alot of people and made alot of friends. But never have I met anyone as amazing as you." Ash's words were making Serena blush, she turned away for a second, but looked back as Ash continued. "Some people search for most of their lives to find their soulmate, but I was lucky and found you when I was just a kid." Serena's eyes were starting to tear up, and then Ash went to his knees and reached into his pocket. Serena's eyes widened as she realized where this was going. "Serena I love you, and I know I never want to be without you. I want to be with you forever. Serena, will you marry me." Said Ash as he opened a small black box with an engagement ring inside. The ring itself was platinum, with small diamonds going all around the band, and a Sapphire at the top surrounded by smaller diamonds. Serena didn't speak, she just stared at the ring in shock with her eyes wide, as her dream was coming true. 'Is this really happening', was the only thought running through Serena's head. She questioned if she was dreaming, so she pinched herself, no not a dream. "Serena," Ash asked slightly nervous. "Yes," Serena whispered. "Yes, yes, YES I will marry you," Serena said louder each time till she yelled it. Both of their Pokemon gave excited cheers. Ash put the ring onto Serena's finger, she then tackled him to the ground and began to kiss him. While this was happening Braixen got very close to Frogadier, "So, since our trainers are getting married now, does that make us officially mates for life also?" Braixen said in a sweet voice. Frogadier blushed a very bright red, "w-w-well ummm, y-yes. That is if t-t-thats what you want," Frogadier studered. "Forever and ever", she whispered into his ear then kissed his cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 4.9K 31
β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’An Amourshipping Fanficβ€’~β€’~β€’~β€’ β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’ Serena Yvonne is a regular teenage girl at the age of 13 who just sta...
36K 637 6
Ash and Serena have been in a happy relationship for a little under 3 years now. All of that, however, might be about to change. Ash has been leaving...
497K 21.8K 100
After failing in the Unova League, Ash returns home to get advice before resuming his journey to become a Pokemon master. Now, what happens when some...
3K 124 26
EDIT: This story is complete and horribly written. It was my first published fanfiction. With a hoard of aurafusion Pokemon by her side, Serena along...