Divergent: Truth or Dare and...

By thefaultsinmystars

truth or dare and more in dauntless pg-13 ummmm I like cliffhangers so be warned. but Truth or Dare with the... More

Divergent: Truth or Dare and more
chapter 2
chapter 3 (finally)
chapter Tobias (four teehee)
chapter 5
chapter TRIS ( sixx hahaa)
chapter 8
Chapter 9 hehe
Chapter 10 omg
chapter 11 yay
Chapter 12 ayye
chapter 13 yas
chapter Tobias-teen (haha get it 14xD I have no life)
chapter 15 teehee
chaptet Tris-teenn (16, hahahaha, I crack myself up)
CHAPTER 17 WHOOP WHOOP
chapter 18 zomg
chapter 19 ohmygawd
Chapter 20 yasss mofo
chapter 21 turnup
chapter 22 *starts singing 22*
23 (Js on mah feet)
chapter 24 huehuehuehue
chapter 25 teeheehee
chapter 26 2glam2giveadamn
chaptər 27 ahhh
Chaptər 28 awh
Chapter 2nine kawaii
chapterr 30 omgee
chaptèr thurtythree☆
chàptèr 31 yaaas bæ
chapter 33 bahaha
Chaptər 34 (>w<)
chapter 35 ;)
Chapter 36!¡ (>. <)
Chapter 37 (*.*)
chapter 38 wow
chapter 39 39 39 39 !¡
CHAPTER 40 whut whut
chapter 41 gratata
chapter 42 wow much writing
CHAPTER 43 YEAAAas
Chapter tobiastobias (44 HAHAHAAHAHA *cries*)
chapter 45 what the even heck
chapter fourtris (46 I cry)
thank you omg❤
chapter 47 *pterodactyl screech*
chapter 48 woohooo
chapter 49
im back!☺
Chapter 50

chapter 7

9.9K 203 154
By thefaultsinmystars

okay so I'm having extreme writers block so I apologize for my chapters being short and if you have any suggestions comment okie dokie

recap: we share one last kiss before the first initiate falls, and I can tell by the color of their clothes, rjis will be a long month

TRIS POV.

I walk over to the net and help off a tall, lanky but muscular Erudite boy. he has brown hair and light brown eyes and when he smiles his teeth are very white.

"Whats your name?" I ask calmly.

" Lucas,  and don't you forget now pipsqueak." he says, then winks.

ew is the only thing I can manage to think, why is everyone from Erudite wjo transfers to dauntless so sadistic (minus Will of course, but im thinking of Eric lol)

"you want to say it, Four?" I ask a pissed of Tobias

"FIRST JUMPER, LUCAS" he yells and the crowd comes cheering just as we hear another scream.

//time lapse time lapse time lapse\\

When all the initiates are on thw ground I count how many there are. and to be honest. there arent that many. 10 transfers and 12 dauntless borns, the 10 transfers are:

TRANSFERS:

-Lucas- Erudite-

-Maria- Amity

- Thomas- Abnegation

- Lucille- Candor

- June- candor

-brady- candor

- Arianna- Erudite

- Jack- Amity

- Hannah- Erudite

- Cole- Candor

after the dauntless born have lwft with Chris and Uriah,  we start to take the tranfers on a tour.

"I am Four and this" he says gesturing to me " Is six, we will be your Dauntless instructors, w-"

he is inturupted before he can say another word by the Candor gir will h blonde hair,  Lucille I think her name is, giggling.

I walk over as intimidating as I can and say quietly "do we have a problem?" "n-n-no s-s-six" she says while stuttering. " good, because if I wanted to deal with smart mouthed candors like you,  I would've joined their faction." I say smoothly and walk away. Tobias tries not to laugh as we walk to the pit, and the rest of the tour goes well.

/time lapse lololol lololol espal emit\

I'm getting my food at lunch when someone comes up begind me and wraps there arms around my waist, I giggle and turn around expecting to see Tobias,  but, to my horror, I see Lucas.  I gasp and push him away, grabbing my tray and walking over to the table. Damn, I think, this is going to be a problem. I wish I could kiss my boyfriend so bad, and an initiate likes me. ugh.  I space out during lunch because the group is talking about the initiates and Four is doing a good job explaining. I only pay attentiom when Uri and Marlene start to make out so I throw a french frie at them. They separate and both glare at me. thats when I look ay the clock and realize that it's time for trainig so me and Tobias walk down to the Training Room and wait for the initiates.  while waitimg we kiss and talk, which is all I've wanted to do all day. and when the initiates enter the room, im ready for training to start...

DO YOU GUYS LIKE OR NAW? LEAVE FEEDBACK PLEASE AND VOTE AND STUFF HAHA.  SORRY ITS SHORT AND PROBABLY BORINGGGG BUT I SUCK AT WRITING LOL.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 63 44
The squeal to 'My Divergent Life'. In this story secrets are reveled, lies are told, lives are threatened. This story will toy with your heart and mi...
181K 3.2K 29
Tris and the new members of Dauntless celebrate with a good old fashioned game of Truth or Dare (but more like Candor or Dauntless). Things are looki...
4K 96 27
What if when Tris arrived at Dauntless and Four was already in a relationship. Would they still fall for each other or would she find someone else. T...
35.1K 716 83
Candor OR Dauntless with a twist. (Used to be "Divergent: short stories") ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE AWESOME VERONICA ROTH! #2 in fourtris/524 #250(someth...