Will You ? | Rose [ In proces...

By JenniesBunHair

"You want the truth Y/N?" "Yes, I want to know" I never saw her so nervous "I-I'm falling for you, Y/N, very... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX ( Smut Alert )
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII ( Smut Alert II )
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter L
Chapter LI
Chapter LII
Chapter LIII
Chapter LIV
Chapter LV
Chapter LVI
Chapter LVII
Chapter LVIII
Chapter LIX
Chapter LX
Chapter LXI
Chapter LXII
Chapter LXIII
Chapter LXIV
Chapter LXV
Chapter LXVI
Chapter LXVII
Chapter LXVIII
Chapter LXIX
Chapter LXX
Chapter LXXI
Chapter LXXII
Chapter LXXIII
Chapter LXXIV
Chapter LXXV
Chapter LXXVI
Chapter LXXVII
Chapter LXXVIII ( The End )

Chapter XLIV

1.1K 50 3
By JenniesBunHair

I unlocked the front door and got inside my house "Eomma ! Appa ! Oppa ! Im home !" My scream echoed through the house..why it is so empty , I went into the kitchen , where I saw them and they started to yell ,,Happy coming out !,, I fast covered my ears and closed my eyes , they just laughed , I looked on the small table , a Rainbow cake was on it , having written on top ,,Not as straight as the edges of this cake !,,

"What's all of this ?" They laughed at me "This is for you Pabo ! Now let's it ? It looked tasty !" Oppa said , slowly rubbing his hands together , sitting down , Eomma and Appa hugged me , before we sat down and when they were ready to cut the cake , I stopped them..

"Wait ! Let me take a photo of this !" I took my phone out and made a photo as the cake , I fast went through contacts and send it to Chae-Young.

Guess what my parents and Oppa did , I was so shocked ! - Me

My Rosé - Oh My god !! Soo cute ! See , I told they aren't mad ! But this is so cute ? Extra cute !

I laughed at her reply

It really is..By the way , what are you doing ? Did your sister came already ? - Me

My Rosé - yeah... she's now talking with Jennie Unnie and Lisa..I still don't know what to do..

Somehow ? Maybe I can help ? - Me

My Rosé - Maybe..What About a date night ?

But what about your sister ? The members ? They aren't gonna see that you're missing ? - Me

My Rosé - Well..yeah..but I'll told them I'll meet with someone..Please ?

Okay , I guess..When ? - Me

My Rosé - Later , what about Eight o'clock pm ? I'll come to you and we'll go together ! I want to take a walk with you..

Okay..then I'll see you later , I guess.. - Me

My Rosé - Sure thing , Baby ! Love you !

Love you too , Queennie ! I'll go and eat now ! - Me

I put my phone on the edge of the table , helping them to cut the cake , then after we eat , I walked into my room and browed the internet , until I fell asleep..

"Y/N/N ! Woke up !" I heard a soft voice near my ear , making me to groan and turn around , squishing the pillow..

"C'mon Beautiful..woke up" I slowly open my eyes and saw her on top of me , her face being inches away from mine "How did you got here ?" I asked looking directly at her parted lips "YoonGi Sunbaenim let me..by the way , your parents aren't home.." she kissed my lips..

"Can't I sleep more ?" I asked , of course , a bit annoyed cause I was woked up from a beautiful dream and a deep sleep..

"You can..but we planned to go out..we can go later if you want to.." I nodded , putting my hands on her hips , helping her to trow herself next to me , she back hugged me thightly , I could feel her soft breath on my skin..

"Chaengie.." I cried out , half asleep , she made a ,,mmm,, sound "Sing to me.." she chuckled "Please..sing something for me..I want to heard your beautiful , angelic , extraordinary , soft voice.." she chuckled again , playing with my hair and started to sing Versace On The Floor by Bruno Mars..

I shyly Smiled , hearing her voice was making me soft and feel like I was in a paradise , I still can't believe I own an angel like her..

She stopped making me open my eyes and glare amused at her..

"Ah , waaeee ! Continue please !" Her face was red , as she continued to smile , she trowed me on me , making me to groan and she hided her head between my shoulder and head , I pushed her down , getting myself on top of her as she was still blushing and laughing , I kissed her forehead as she was watching intensely..

I kissed her lips and she chuckled "Are you fully awake now ?" I nodded , showering her face with Kissing "Aahhh ! Why are you always doing that ?" She said while laughing and trying to stop me "Cause you're soo cute and I can't stop it ! You really do look like a chipmunk , more from this angle" I put my head on her lower stomach , watching her laughing is one the things that are making me happy...

She moved her look down , ruffling my hair with her hand , then dragging my face to her , kissing my lips passionately..this is what I love at her kisses , they are full of love , passion and Softness ! Just like her...

"Then let's go ?" I nodded , kissing her cheeks and forehead then her neck and nose multiple times "Ahh..not again !" She cried out laughing..

"we are going okay ? Let me just chance.." she nodded , I got down from her and went to the wardrobe and Changed into some skinny black jeans and a pink pale cardigan , I took my phone , some money in case we need it and her hand , dragging her from the bed to me downstairs , where I told my brother we are going out then we started walking hand in hand towards the park that we like to meet , good it wasn't away , so we decided to walk more around it..

"Rosie , take it slow ! What's with this all energy ?" I asked as she dragged me Everywhere "I don't know just being here with you makes me be super happy !" She grinned as she stopped under a street light were she could see my Face very good , she rubbed her thumb on my right cheek , my arms being around her waist..

"You look so pretty" she moved her face close to mine , I tried to move her from the light , cause here are still people walking on the street and I don't want them to see her , but she kept on dragging me into it , laughing..

She sprained her ankle , falling into me and kissing my lips , we stay like this some time , then we finally break the kiss , she looked into my eyes , smiling , I then took her hand and we continue to walk , this time towards her dorm , I leaved her there , going inside the block of flats , I walked home..

She should be more careful..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 400 29
I expected everything, but not this. My life is destroyed in second in front of my eyes and I can't even do anything. I have accepted all the blames...
169 31 12
when idol fall for Indian girl Y/n- I'm not interested in love 😏 jungkook -don't worry I will let you fall for me y/n-this is never gonna be jungko...
139K 4.1K 23
"Why can't you just tell me no? All it will take is that one word to make me let you go. Just say it already! " "I can't say it OK! I can't just say...
156K 5.1K 24
"i'm so fucking scared." - jennie "you make me feel like nobody's made me feel before." - rosé a chaennie story. [ will become mature ]