Trapped By Wolves

By blueyuuki98

Kang Chaeri lives with seven attractive men who for some reason are very possessive of her, She's lucky, righ... More

PROLOGUE I
PROLOGUE II
Chapter 1: When summer ends
Chapter 2: Cornered
Chapter 3: Trapped
Chapter 4: Prey
Chapter 5: Rival Spotted
Chapter 6: Heat
Chapter 7: Snow White Fur
Chapter 8: Markings
Chapter 9: Host
Chapter 10: The Permission
Chapter 11: The Council
Chapter 12: Everything
Chapter 13: Spirit Wolves
Chapter 14: Territorial
Chapter 15: Possessive
Chapter 16: Amusement Park
Chapter 17: Warning
Chapter 18: Clash!
Chapter 19: The Plan
Chapter 20: Never Ever
Chapter 21: Was He?
Chapter 22: Arrows
Chapter 23: The Wind
Chapter 24: Tears
Chapter 26: Rangers
Chapter 27: Act
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 25: Silhouette

791 42 14
By blueyuuki98

A/N: Hi! This is blueyuuki98!

If you guys have any questions about the story, for example, some parts/scenes which you did not understand please feel free to ask. I will be glad to answer them all! ^_^ Also, don't worry if your questions remain unanswered that only means you'll get the answer on the next chapter. The story is still on-going after all XD

Thank you so much for reading!

*******

[Yesterday, The Wolves' meeting with The Council]

An amused grin curved up on Jun.K's lips as soon as he opened the door revealing the seven wolves behind it.

"Well..." He uttered "This is surprising. For someone who hates the council, you guys are visiting us quite a lot, don't you think?"

"Shut up." JB uttered as they helped themselves in "We wouldn't be here if you guys actually did your jobs and inform us about what's really happening instead of keeping it a secret."

"Hmmm...whatever do you mean by that?" Jun.K chuckled.

"Are you trying to start a fight?!" JB snapped grabbing him by the collar as his eyes turned icy blue causing the other wolves around them to stare at the scene in alarm.

"I'll let him go if I were you." Taecyon warned as he stared at him sharply with his arms crossed.

"Why don't you just tell us the reason why you're here?" Nickhun uttered trying to calm the situation.

"Jaeyoon..." JB uttered, his eyes turning back to its original colour as he let Jun.K go.

"Your host's boyfriend?" Wooyoung smirked mischievously "What about him?"

"Why didn't you guys tell us he was a Ranger?" JB asked grimly.

"Huh...That took you guys long to find out." Junho uttered.

"We didn't keep that information a secret." Wooyoung explained "We just simply thought you'd know right away. It's not our fault you couldn't recognize his presence, moreover his scent."

"How could we have known?" Jackson said his forehead creased in annoyance "He didn't have a rangers scent."

"We wouldn't even have found out until now if JB didn't accidentally saw his tattoo." Jinyoung added.

"I guess he hid it well as soon as he learned you guys were wolves." Jun.k uttered "It's not surprising considering he's the next heir for the Head position after his father."

"Jaeyoon is an heir?" Bambam's eyes widened.

"How did he know we were wolves?" Yugyeom asked.

"Yes, He's the grandson of the current ranger Head, and it's not that hard finding out you guys are wolves, especially since you're all too overprotective of Chaeri." Jun.K replied before facing JB "But anyway, you guys aren't here just for that, am I right?"

"Your reason for moving here..." Jinyoung uttered "You guys didn't move to the city just because you want to."

"It has something to do with the Dark Wolves' sudden appearance, am I right?" Youngjae added.

The Council went silent, initiating a silent conversation with each other, some of them unsure if it was right to tell the wolf pack in front of them about the truth. Jun.K decided to break the silence, a sigh escaping his lips before he spoke.

"Yes, you're right. We moved here because we knew the Dark Wolves will appear."

"You knew?" Jinyoung's forehead creased.

"A month ago the Head got a message from one of their rangers who were responsible for guarding the prison. They found out several urns holding the Dark Wolves detained had gone missing when they checked for their weekly inspection. But there were no signs of break in at all and the rangers guarding the entrances saw no one suspicious." Nickhun explained, the information causing the others to feel anxious.

"Then they must have missed the thief then." Jackson scowled.

"No. That's impossible. You know that." Jinyoung uttered shaking his head "Rangers are known for their watchful eyes. And if it's the prison, other wolves would've been there to guard the entrance as well."

"Jinyoung's right." Jun.K said "That's why we were hesitant to believe the message as well when it arrived to us. But then after a few days Taecyon and Chansung saw a pack of dark wolves at the forest on their way to our territory, so we didn't have a choice but to move here in the city for Seol's protection and to hold the meeting between her and the Head a few week from now."

"Why didn't you tell this to us then?" JB asked as he crossed his arms.

"Because Seol and the Head wanted us to keep it a secret until they've made up a plan for it on their meeting, even the regular rangers on the Head's side don't know about this." Taecyeon answered.

"So what are we going to do now?" Youngjae asked worriedly "Are we just going to let the Dark Wolves prey on humans every night until the meeting?"

"We're not that irresponsible." Junho replied "Every night we join a few rangers to hunt them down, that way we slowly diminish their number."

"What about Seol?" Jinyoung uttered in concern "Is she safe?"

"She's fine." Chansung answered "There's a lot of Rangers guarding around the place she's staying at."

"For now you guys should wait for any orders given." Wooyoung uttered.

"And take special care of Chaeri." Jun.K said, his serious tone catching their attention.

"The full moon isn't the only way for Dark Wolves to get stronger. Their abilities enhance more when they prey on a Spirit Wolf's host."

******

[Present Day]

Classes had long been dismissed and the six wolves have been waiting at the school gate for the last two people to complete their number. They had all planned to go home together but half an hour had already passed and Chaeri and Bambam still haven't appeared so they worriedly took the liberty to look for them.

The wolves sighed in relief as they arrived at the school garden, their gazes locked on the boy who sat hugging his knees under a tree. His head bowed down hindering anyone from seeing his face properly.

"Bambam!" Yugyeom called as they approached but the wolf stayed still as if he didn't hear him.

"We've been looking for you, why didn't you come to the school gate?" Youngjae asked.

"Where's Chaeri?" Jinyoung uttered "Did you tell her we'll be going home together?"

The wolves' forehead creased when Bambam remained silent leaving their questions unanswered.

"Hey! We asked you a question!" Jackson snapped in annoyance grabbing Bambam by the shoulder "Why are you—"his words failed to leave his mouth when he saw the tears on his face.

"Why... are you crying?" Jackson worriedly asked as he let him go.

"Chaeri..." Bambam uttered as he tried to wipe off the tears trickling down his cheeks. "She..She's gone..."

The wolves went silent. No one dared to talk except the person standing at the back, his eyes glowing blue after hearing Bambam's words.

"What?" JB's voice was cold as ice as he approached, suddenly grabbing him by the collar, making him stand to face him. His action made the other wolves shift uneasily on their places, their faces flashing a worried expression.

"What do you mean she's gone?!"

"She left..." Bambam uttered his eyes still blurry with tears "It's all my fault... I shouldn't have doubted her..."

"I shouldn't have acted unsure when she said she wasn't supposed to be our host. I should have kept my promise.... I told her I'll stay."

JB's forehead creased in confusion, his eyes turning back to its dark colour as his grasp on him loosened.

"What are you talking about?"

"Tell us, Bambam." Mark said "What exactly happened here?"

"Chaeri..." Bambam uttered "She's not the girl in the temple... She's not the girl we've been looking for."

"That's impossible!" JB snapped "You're lying!"

"I am not!" Bambam replied in frustration "She said it herself!"

"The reason why she had a different scent was because it wasn't her in the first place. She couldn't go to the temple because she was always sick."

Jinyoung's eyes widened in realization "Then you're saying they look alike because..."

"They're twins." Bambam confirmed.

"Then the girl in the temple..." Youngjae uttered his face turning pale.

"She was Chaeri's sister... Yaeri."

******

Chaeri stared into space as she sat on one of the swings at the forest park. She has been there for half an hour now, it was already late at night when she came back from the cemetery but she didn't have the heart to go home yet, afraid she'd find no one there and realize she was all alone again.

When did she felt so close to them? She was used to being alone so why was she yearning for their presence? Didn't she hate living with them at first? So how come? How come she's afraid to think they were gone?

She saw water droplets fell on her lap and that was when she knew she was crying again. She sniffed feeling annoyed at the tears that started to trickle down her cheeks, wiping them off her face in frustration.

A sob escaped her lips as her thoughts brought back her memories with the wolves.

"I hate them." She cried. 'Why did they have to appear in my life?!'

"Why did you come if you're going to leave me anyway?" She whispered before letting herself sob to her hearts content.

A loud howling sound echoed throughout the place taking her attention. She lifted up her head, searching for the source of the sound until she saw the silhouette of a wolf from behind the trees.

She sniffed, feeling her tears retreat as she stood up, her forehead creased in confusion as her gaze locked on the silhouette.

"Wh-who's there?" She managed to speak as she wiped off her tears.

"J-JB?" she called her heart beating nervously, hoping it was him "Is that you?" she asked as she slowly approached.

She wanted to tell him that she lied. She did remember the answers he gave to her questions. She remembered it clearly she was just too embarrassed to admit it that night.

The wolf suddenly moved to her surprise, turning its back on her.

"W-wait!" She cried as it ran away. Her feet started to move following the wolf inside the forest.

"JB!" she called, her wretched tears starting to form again. Why can't she just stop crying?!

She just wanted to ask, if he really meant it... if he would really accept her despite not being the girl in the temple... She wanted to ask if he would really stay...

"Please..." She whispered "I—"

Her steps slowed down when the wolf disappeared from her sight. Her heart drummed as she panted from all the running, the moon being the only source of light as she stood alone in the dark forest, her eyes searching for any signs of him.

Another howling sound took place, but this time it was near. It was followed by a series of angry growls causing her to swiftly turn back only to find herself petrified, unable to move her feet no matter how much she wanted to run.

Her frightened eyes met with familiar purple orbs. Its owner slowly approaching as it flashed its razor-sharp teeth. Seven more of them started to appear causing the ends of her hair to stand, her face starting to lose it colour.

She managed to step back but her knees went weak and she found herself dropping on the ground, her eyes wide in horror and her heart racing in fear as they all howled in unison before running towards her for an attack.

Chaeri's eyes shut tight, instinctively raising her hands in front of her in a protective manner as a piercing scream escaped from her lips, her thoughts calling for them... the grey wolves who managed to steal a place in her heart.

________________

See you guys on the next chapter! ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.5K 4.4K 17
•Where Youngjae goes to the wrong room and gets kissed by a sleeping Jaebum. * * thisstoryisshityouvebeenwarned 170519 - 170717
46.4K 2K 16
bambam is babied by all of his friends and yugyeom doesn't like him... at first
129K 9.9K 53
maybe falling in love and hating someone was too easy started- jan6, 2017 ended- july 22, 2017 - - - thank you -soulitamed for my cover (: ©jacks_his...
11.7K 439 22
Mark Tuan who is working to be a fashion designer one day runs into Jackson Wang a popular model who is very open and nice. After all the help and su...