Asymmetrics

Claraii

(Highest rate: #33 in science fiction) I have never heard a silence quite so loud I walk in the room and you... Еще

· C O P Y R I G HT ·
• M A R S Y L L D I C T I O N A R Y •
· D E D I C A T I O N ·
· B E S T S T O R Y Q U O T E S ·
· I N T R O D U C T I O N ·
• C H A P T E R 1 | WHAT A STRANGE PASTRY SHOP •
• C H A P T E R 2 | PASTRY SHOP? I THINK ITS A TAILORING SHOP •
• C H A P T E R 3 | WHY DO I HAVE TO IMAGINE ALL OF THIS? •
• C H A P T E R 4 | THIS IS SUCH A BORING CHAPTER YOU DONT NEED •
• C H A P T E R 5 | DELUSIONS? GOT MORE OF WHERE THAT CAME FROM•
• C H A P T E R 6 | OKAY, WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING •
• C H A P T E R 7 | PAIN COMES AND GOES. WHAT A PERFECT THING TO SAY •
• C H A P T E R 8 | OH LOOK WE'RE IN MY NIGHTMARE! HOW FUN IS THAT!•
• C H A P T E R 9 | WELCOME TO ZEVELTONN, YOU'RE DEAD BY THE WAY! •
• C H A P T E R 11 | WHAT THE HELL DID I DO NOW ? •
• C H A P T E R 13 | WHAT AM I REALLY? •
• C H A P T E R 14 | HOW CAN YOU JUST KILL A GUY•
• C H A P T E R 15 | BUT WHAT HAPPENED? •
• C H A P T E R 16 | ABILITY CREATION ABILITY•
• C H A P T E R 17 | WHOS THE SERIOUS GUY •
Chapter 18 | This foreign feeling

• C H A P T E R 12 | THIS GAVE ME MORE QUESTIONS INSTEAD OF ANSWERS •

39 17 0
Claraii

A/N: Hey guys, happy new year, here's a disgusting chapter.

  ➶➴ ➶➴ ➶ ➴  

Karen's perspective

It was dark, cold, and quiet.

Light shone little by little. The place was glowing and darkness bled out. 

I couldn't make out what the place was, It was like I said, dark, cold and quiet, and maybe damp too. There was indistinct noise. And also some creepy, loathing and mucous veins on the ground. It was disgusting, like some Kraken's tentacles, or Snail residue.

Disgusting.

I stayed completely where I stood. I'm not gonna move because I don't think I could, and also, I don't want any part of me to touch these filthy veins or whatever.

"So that's it? I'm just gonna stand here?" My brain asked. If you think about it, It is kinda stupid. And not exploring this disgusting mess? That's not me. So I thought, "Why not?".

I started to walk, This place is completely repugnant. Everywhere I'd step, there would be slime on my leathered boots, sticking out of the way like goo. And every time I'd take another step, I fear that I may lose balance because of the roots and that the slime and my boots may have a strong attachment that I wouldn't be able to move anymore. 

This place perplexes me. Very much.

But again, I continued to walk. "What could Trystann be doing now?" I said to my empty feeling, talking to myself. "Could he maybe be doing some more work? Or just waiting for me. Wait, waiting for me?" I stopped, wondering where I got that from and what is this thing coming to my mind. 

" Yeah, waiting for me cause we both came to this despairful place right? Both at the same time. Right? We slept right while holding hands, and- and we went through the claustrophobic room together the place where I was tied up next to a snake, where I saw a hologram of him and where I couldn't understand how I held my breath for that long in the-" 

I stuttered not being able to remember what was next, what was next?

 "The ocean! The deep deep ocean, where I should've exploded to death due to the water pressure" I remembered.

There was a long awkward moment of silence. What is this I'm saying right now? What is this I'm remembering? And- and why just now? And how? How is it that I remember this?  

Confusion, Delusion, is that what's on your mind? Well, maybe its a key to the past you shall find. 

 I remembered from the golden etchings from the bottom of the enormous mirror.

What does this even mean at all? does that even mean anything? Confusion? Delusion? I- I don't get it.

I'm sure that was a message. Why would there be a huge mirror there anyway? And why would there be those words etched there? Even though I don't understand any of this poem or message, even though it's driving me to the swirling depths of delusions, I still believe. That those words mean something, and why the hell did I have to touch it.

Sometimes you just gotta be so stupid right? 

So I continued to flash the message on my mind, again and again, while I walked through this again, disgusting place.

its a key to the past you shall find. 

It whispered in my mind. Okay so now I have to find something? Really? I scanned the words through my mind once again, and again, and again. A key to the past...

Okay?

Reveal the secrets, the hidden uniqueness. Bring back what you have forgotten, right before your mind gets rotten. 

Reveal the secrets? Come on? Really? Really now? I have lived this life for six thousand one hundred and ten days and I'm pretty sure I haven't been keeping secrets to myself or to anyone. 

"Sr. Sophia" My mouth stuttered. Words shot out from my mouth in an instant. 

Who's that? I thought for a few seconds, and then suddenly it felt like a ray shot through my head, directly. And I knew the answer. "Oh my God" I whispered to myself. Sr.Sophia! My only parent. Or as a parent. Oh, my God, I can't believe that thee would be a day that this would happen! That I would forget her. I would never forget her. Never.

What gracious. In a flash, it just made me sad. That it was my life. That my parents abandoned me, and that I had to live in a life like that, in a life where you get bullied by someone who thinks they're strong, and when you fight back they act like the victim, the worst is, everyone believes. In a life where you've never got to experience being special, no, 'cause you're always just like everybody. A life where you just wish that anyone who'd visit the orphanage was your parent, just to say that yes, you do have one. A life where you're just like the others, that there's no such thing as someone different, or unique, or at least, normal.  A life which always feels like thunderstorms, clouds, and a light drizzle. Sometimes it's fun. But it can only be sometimes.

curiosity attacked my whole thinking, I couldn't think straight anymore, I just didn't know which one I want to know first. What story I want to remember first. 'Cause there's just so many of them that you don't even know if you're feeling okay right now, 'cause you feel a little bit dizzy. 

Did I finish college, yes I did. I'm a graduate of Architecture and is now a successful one. Proud, but still curious. Do I have a name? Of course, I do, My name is Karen Carterson. Pretty. 

I was in broad of my questions when I didn't notice that there were slimy vines crawling near me like a snake. It was slithering, literally slithering near me. But they made no sound, I didn't want to move because I'm afraid, I am.

The vines came crossing each other until they circled around my feet and stopped.

I wondered why they stopped, maybe it was just a drill. I came back to thinking, Rian, I don't think I would ever forget her at all. She's the most important person who has been there for me all the time. But where did we meet? I asked myself.

Again I noticed the vines moved closer and closer to me. Approaching me like I summon them. I came closer, but I still didn't move.

They stopped sprawling the moment I stopped thinking, is it even connected? How the fuck should I get out of here my brain asked. 

I felt dizzy, not exactly dizzy but somehow sleepy or whatever, it's just that there's something really wrong with my head right now. It's getting all fuzzy. My eyes closed bit by bit, slowly, rhythmically, until it closed entirely and my neck lost control.

  ➴ ➶➴ ➶➴ ➶  

 "Aw!" My neck hurt, not hurt but ached, it was like every millisecond it ached, I tried to run my hand over it just to endure the pain it's causing, but something stopped me, something like a rope, but wet and slimy.

I panicked and started to have a hard breathing way, my heart started palpitating. I opened my eyes and I screamed.

As loud as I could, I did. I can't be in this situation, I'm claustrophobic and wtf is this? My whole body has been tugged to the floor as if I've been tied up, but by some roots which slither like snakes and are disgusting.

I kept tugging whatever this is away from me until I noticed that the more that I tug it, it continues to slither and become tighter. I can imagine my skin ripping out by the tightness of its grip.

The palpitation continued, which I knew was bad, my palms got sweaty and it really was so hard to breathe. I felt like I couldn't escape or even breathe, this is all because of my claustrophobia. What's been happening to me? 

I turned pale, paler than I believe I could ever be. Shit, my blood isn't circulating, or it is but slowly, the grip is too tight that it started to block my veins.

I could hear my deep breathing, in and out.

I lost control, I'm just laying down, couldn't move, just looking at one way.

The roots started to move and loosed. Then they pulled me upwards, into a standing position, although I was like jelly-couldn't-stand-up, I could feel the roots pushing up, they all worked in one rhythm, I tried to fight them back but I told you, I lost blood circulation and probably looks like a caucasian right now. (That has never been racist). 

They continued to drag my body upwards. Then unexpectedly to my superstition a hexagonal glass started to circle me and closed up to the top, I could hear a siren blaring. Repeatedly it blared so loud that the sound echoed in the hexagonal glass.

My feet felt iced up, so cold as if it's dead. I tried to look down and now water is flowing from the walls and floors. For god's sake who are you? My psychologist? I am Thalassophobic, I'm afraid of deep oceans, dark diving places, charming little sea creatures that just might eat you up, and drowning. 

The water continued to rise, it rose up to my hips, it was cold, as cold as an old flowing river. I felt like I was being frozen to death. I couldn't do anything to survive at all but scream and shout and cry.

I couldn't move because of the roots circulating my body and sticking me up to the wall, I couldn't breathe properly because of the hexagonal glass which covered me up on the wall, and I could expect to drown because of this overflowing water which was at my chest right now and I cant do anything at all.

I couldn't feel any weaker.

The water rose to my shoulders and that's when the roots unleased me and left from its circulation on my body. I felt able to do something once again. I felt like I could breathe Like I've never been free.

The water continued to rise. I tried to break the glass, I banged on it, kicked it, pinched it, hit my arm on it, but nothing worked as if I'm not doing anything when I obviously am.

The glass seemed to be some type of low iron glass which was of course not easy to break at all. I never gave up on banging the glass, I knew I wouldn't stop until I escape, I knew that for sure. I felt so unable, so weak, so... I don't know, useless? That I couldn't even do anything to defend myself from whatever this is.

The water rose up to my mouth so I started standing on my toes, still trying to break the glass.

It continued to rise until it was higher than me, I started to lose breath so I tried to climb up the roots, Which was actually a good idea, but it continued to rise until I couldn't climb any higher anymore and held my breath.

I'm not good at holding breath but even though I was losing it, I still kicked the glass, not giving up, I told you. 

Until I completely lost breath and consciousness.

    ➶➴ ➶➴ ➶ ➴ 

A/N: Hey guys sorry for not updating my story for like about a month now, I was really busy and I started to forget about the story, I only remembered because my friend Alex was so curious about what happens next and was already mad at me lol. Sorry, by the way, please don't message me about the update 'cause seriously it will do nothing to speed up my story writing lol. Its a disgusting chapter, I know lol. No need for reminders, I will write a new chapter immediately, I promise, but don't sure me lol. Thank you guys! 

- Clarai

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Broken Beyond Repair ~Grace~

Детектив / Триллер

4.9K 224 26
I squeezed my way through the abundant number of people, trying to get to the exit. I bumped into a lot of shoulders, until I found an opening. As so...
The Painting Col

Детектив / Триллер

133K 8.7K 94
"It took me five seconds to fall. The impact on my chest jarring my body but not my mind. I suppose this is the point where your life is supposed to...
81.6K 2.2K 40
~ A Y/N/Camren Story ~ You've been in an almost perfect relationship for the past two years with a girl named Camila Cabello. You use the word almost...