Hello My Fake Fiancé (Book 1)

By redladiebug

Dr. Dawson Conn is your average Man's Man. You know the type, single and always ready to mingle. The thought... More

Preview
HMFF1-The First Encounter
HMFF2-Dream? You Mean Nightmare
HMFF3-Bed Wars
HMFF4-Goodbye Boys' Night
HMFF5-Zero Privacy
HMFF6-Meeting His Mother
HMFF7-I Really Loathe You
HMFF8-Freaking Friction
HMFF9-Doctor's Visit
HMFF10-Monster-in-Law
HMFF11-Good Morning
HMFF12-Dresses Doctors and Diapers
HMFF13-Oh Boy!
HMFF14-Introducing The Conn Family
HMFF15-Daddy and Hudson
HMFF16-Interruptions
HMFF17-Meeting Her Father
Author's Note
HMFF18-Candy
HMFF19-The Storm
HMFF20-Drunken Birthdays
HMFF21-Preparing for the Babies
HMFF22-The Delivery
HMFF23-Surprises
HMFF24-Hide and Seek
HMFF25-Hudson Mommy's Coming
HMFF26-The Steak-Out
Hello Again
Last Author's Note I Promise

You Had Me At Hello

17.3K 234 1
By redladiebug

So I know I said that I wasn't going to post any more authors notes....well I lied. But here is a plug for the third book in the series.
Which just so happens to be in Damien's point of view.

But make sure you read book two before you read book three! Don't go out of order! 😘
Anyways....

This is Damien's story.

Damien Conn has graduated college. Yes he's actually graduated, and he's now working his way up from the bottom of his father's law firm. Trying to change his persona from wild child to studious business man is not any easy task. It's even harder when his world gets flipped upside down by Little Ms. Sunshine Stewart.

Scarlett Sunshine Stewart, Sunny for short is an urban artist, and your modern day Robinhood. She is a strong political activist and all of the art she sells she gives back to the orphanage she was raised in. But what happens when her name gets plastered into the biggest scandal Maryland's seen?

Damien's assigned to get her alibi. Will Damien betray Sunny's trust once he gets it? Or will he be her knight in shining armor and find another way to fight for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90 0 9
Morgan is going back to school, again. Studying to be a chef specializing in confectionery, Morgan's had an eventful and tumultuous start to life. Ev...
765K 31.2K 76
Alorah Hart thought life was going perfectly until it wasn't. She had a great job that she loved as a nurse. She had been in a relationship with her...
43.1K 480 31
Jamie Miller is an average trouble maker at school, a liar, and she's the kind of girl that gets the guys but she don't want them. Not snobby, just h...
5.3K 182 27
Elijah Montgomery grew up in the fast lane at Pine Woods high. Then he turned 19 and his life went a little too fast. He and his girlfriend had twin...