Tom Holland Imagines

By ifneedtocry

yee haw More

Photoshoot (T.H)
Sneaky Tom (T.H)
Heartbreaker (T.H)
Soulmate (T.H)
Left alone (P.P)
Held Hostage (T.H)
2:03 (T.H) : Smut
Angry (T.H) : Smut
Dogos (T.H)
Waiting On a Maybe (P.P)
One For The Stars (T.H) : Smut
Tom's Little Sister (H.O)
Step Away (P.P)
Mysterious Texter (T.H)
Awkward Moments (P.P)
Don't Want to Let Go (T.H)
Step Away pt.2 (P.P)
Just Ask Me Out Next Time (T.H)
Fragile Line (T.H)
Why Him? (T.H)
Movement (P.P)
Two Young Hearts (T.H)
Still Don't Get Why You're Not Fat (P.P)
On The Run (P.P)
It's Her You Like {P.P}
Taxi (T.H)
We're Not Together? (T.H)
Not a Loser After All (T.H)
Why Am I Even Your Friend? (T.H)
I Don't Kill Spiders (P.P)
One Last Time (T.H) : Smut
Keep Your Distance Holland (T.H)
Fuck Off (P.P)
Your Suit Is Colorful (P.P)
Can't Forget (T.H)
Trust Me (T.H)
Selfish (T.H)
Say It (T.H)
All Night (T.H)
Let's Dance (T.H)
You Can't Save Everybody (P.P)
He Told Me (T.H)
Sleep Talk (P.P)
Why Him? (Pt.2)
Hollywood Walk Of Fame (T.H)
Dark Night (T.H)
We Can Make It (T.H)
Twisted Ending (T.H)
Elevator Problems (P.P)
Trip to the Dentist (T.H)
Domestic Bliss (T.H)
Incident (P.P)
Carpool and Playlists (T.H)
Trick Or Treat (T.H)
Call Tony Stark (P.P)
Girl In The Hoodie (P.P)
Center of the Attention (T.H)
Girl in the Hoodie (Part 2)
Why Him? (Pt. 3)
Weighing Us Down (T.H)
Away (T.H)
Would You Be Scared? (P.P)
Princess of Asgard (P.P)
Hatred (T.H)
Your Lucky Day (T.H)
Favorite Girl (T.H)
Would You Be Scared? Pt.2
Passion (T.H Smut)
Definition of Oblivious (T.H)
I'll Do Anything (T.H)
Why Him? (Part 4)
Are You Going To Lie? (T.H)
Love Me (T.H)
Have You Ever Been Told? (T.H)
Two Minds (P.P)
Suffering Before Christmas(T.H)
Motel Rooms (T.H)
Nothing To Give (T.H)
Christmas Lights (T. Holland)
Made To Be Mine (T.Holland)
A Midnight Kiss (T.Holland)
"I promise." (P.Parker)
Parking Lots (T.H)
Never Going To Be (T.H)
The Music in My Ears (P.P)
Never Going To Be Pt.2
Never Going To Be Pt.3
When It's All Over (T.H)
Close To Valentine (T.H)
Couldn't Get Better (T.H)
Moody Bish (T.H)
In The Silence (T.H)
Pieces Of Crisps (T.H)
Midnight Blitz (P.P)
Chances (P. P)
Last Colours (P.P)
Sickness At Its Best (T.H)
Devil In The Room (T. H)
Striked (T.H)
Wrong (P.P)
Coffee Shop (T.H)
New To This (P.P)
Let's Play Pretend (T.H)
Why Him

Remember Me? (T.H)

11.6K 251 67
By ifneedtocry

"Y/n, our old friends are visiting us for two weeks," your mom said out of the blue, causing you to look up from your book. You looked at her confused, scrunching your nose.

"Who?" You asked, closing your book and placed it on the soft beige couch.

"You know our old neighbor who moved out more than five years ago?" Your mom asked from the kitchen.

"Yeah.. kind of..I'm not sure, I don't know." You answered your mom, standing up and went into the kitchen.

But how were you suppose to remember some family from more than five years ago?

"Well I'm sure you'll remember them as soon as you see them." You mother stated cheerfully, cutting up the vegetables, making lunch for the old friend she was talking about.

You told her that you would be out on the beach pasting time. Your family lived in the coast of England, your house was like the ones in the movies, on the cliff that was slowly eroding years by years.

You put your sandals on and ran down the cliff and down to the beach with your favorite book in your hand. The feeling of your feet meeting the wet and dry sand calmed you down as the wind blew through your hair. The salty smell of the ocean was your favorite. Your nerves were calmed as soon as your feet met the sea water.

Your mind travelled back the old friends your mom was talking about. You couldn't remember anybody that were your neighbors, you could only remember that there was a family living next to you guys.

You think and think for the past hour, trying to figure out who the family was, but a few hours past and the only thing that flashes through your mind was a boy with brown curly hair, the boy that have been on your mind for years but some how his face was always blurry. Blurry just like fog on a cold rainy day.

"Who is he?" You asked yourself.

You blew wind out of your mouth, calming your mind when you realized that the sun was already starting to set above the waving horizon. Sea waves were dancing along with the sunlight as you looked at the horizon.

You picked your book up, put on your sandals and walked up the hill/cliff to your house. You stopped your steps when you saw a red car.

Once again your nose scrunched up and your eyebrow narrowed down as you were confused, you walked to the car that was parked next to your beach house on top of the cliff, you bent your back a bit observing the car carefully.

Definitely not our car, you thought.

As you stood in front of the wooden door you could hear new voices, they're familiar but yet so different from what you've heard before.

You tried pushing the door open but it was locked, you fisted your hand and banged on the door, the sound raced through your house loudly, soon you heard footsteps from inside.

"Thank you." You said and walked under your dad's arm. You didn't bothered to go to the living room and went straight to the kitchen, grabbing onto the apple that was sitting in the basket on the marbled counter.

Your feet danced on the wooden floor, twirling your body in circled. You took some skips and twirls as you entered the living room. Biting on your apple, you still didn't look up and continued to take small skips and once again spun yourself around like girls in the cringey love sick movie. You couldn't see anything around you since you were focused on your footsteps and book.

You used one hand to opened up your book, you moved your feet around, reading your book, still not looking up. You walked behind the couches before you sat on them like you usually do.

As soon as you sat on the couch, you heard someone coughed. Your head shot up from the book with your eyes wide. Your head glanced to your right, seeing two boys about your age standing there, looking at you. Their eyes crying out, who is this weirdo?

You stood up from the couch and threw away the apple into the trashed in the corner of the room quickly. You put your book down once again, looking at the two boys who looked a bit the same but not quite if you know what I mean.

"Are you guys our old neighbor?" You asked, holding your hands together, walking slowly toward them.

"Old neighbor.. oh right, yeah." The boy with a lot of cute freckles answered you. "I'm Sam and this is my twin brother Harry." He introduced.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you guys. I'm Y/n." You said, holding your hand out for them to shake and they did.

"I believe we used to play together when we were younger," the other boy- Harry stated.

"I think so? I mean you guys look familiar to me so. Anyway excuse me, I need to do more chores." You nodded awkwardly and walked past them.

Play together when we were younger? But I don't even think we're friends, you thought.

You went into the kitchen and decided to wash the dishes since you weren't busy anyways and you needed something to do so that nobody would talk to you.

The next day you woke up later than usual, when you came down you didn't see any of your parent but the tow boys you met yesterday and one that looked a bit younger.

You stood by the stairs, looking at them careful. Somehow they reminded you of someone, someone who looked a bit older than them. Brown eyes, curly hair and sharp jawline. His face flashed through your mind causing you to blink, you saw his face for a split second but still his face was still blurry but you could tell that it was the boy who was on your mind for many years.

Your heart rate increased when his face flashes in your mind. You could see moving imagines- old memories from your point of view, you were with the boy on the beach just down below the cliff, where you always sit.

The boy was laughing, grinning at you. In your mind you could see him holding onto your hand, guiding you down further onto the beach and in the corner of your eyes, you saw the two boys sitting on the wet sand, digging their hands into it, creating big holes, picking up the baby crabs but the crabs escaped by digging their way through the sand.

In the vision you turned around and see your parent standing there with three other people. You recognized the women and the men, in the women's arm was a boy who was about four years old.

"Y/n?" You blinked a couples of times when you heard Sam calling for your name.

"You okay?" Harry asked.

"Um yeah, just a bit tired." You lied.

"Say hi to Y/n, Paddy." Harry said to the little boy.

"Hi, I'm Paddy." He boy waved at you as you waved back at him telling him your name.

You went into the kitchen, reaching up for the box of cereal in the cabinet. From the other room, you could hear footsteps before you heard a conversation.

"Have you seen Y/n? She grew up hot." You heard Sam, causing you to looked down and blushed.

"Sam don't say that. She's our one month younger sister remember?" Harry said and you could hear Harry's hand slapping Sam.

"Y/n's here?" You heard a new voice. But for some reason you find the voice familiar in your ears, causing your heart rate to increase once again, your eyes shifted around the kitchen counter, trying to focus on something- anything that could take your mind from the boys' voices.

"Yeah, she's in the kitchen." Sam said. You closed your eyes, trying to remember the owner of the mysterious voice.

Your heart bested faster and faster by each second, the footsteps were now more louder than before.

Why were you nervous?

"Uh.." you looked up from the counter and looked to your right, seeing the boy from the flash backs.

You guys stared at each other for a while, you could see his chest heaving as he stared at you with his puppy dog eyes. Your eyes shifted to look at the details on his face.

And there he was. The boy that was on your mind for many countless years. You felt like you have lost your memories for many years and just got your memories back. Now you remembered who the boy was and how important he was to you.

"Do y-you still remember me?" His pointed at himself flimsily, he left his lips parted, small amount of tears were growing gradually at the fear of you not remembering him.

"Y-yeah." You laughed nervously after a few seconds of thinking.

Now you knew why you were nervous. I mean how could you not be?

His eyes were crying out for you, screaming out your name multiple of times, wanting you in his arms. You were the reason why his heart was still beating, the reason why he was still breathing.

"Do you still remember me?" You asked back, walking closer to him.

"Darling, I will never forget you." He said, walking closer to you too.

When he was close enough to you, a single tear slipped down his face, causing you to tear up as well. He reached his hands out for yours, holding on your hands, pulling you toward him, engulfing you with his warmth as he hugged you tight.

You wrapped your arms around him, you missed being in your childhood lover's arms who was always there for you. You haven't seen him since you were six.

Now you were eighteen and he was twenty one. Just the perfect age for you guys to be together.

You missed running around on the beach with him, missed him wrapping his arms around your waist from behind. You missed the feeling of his warmth and most importantly you missed him.

"I missed you so much," you said, blinking letting the tears fell as your grabbed onto his shoulders from behind, his arms tightening around your waist.

"I missed you more."

"You were nearly a stranger to me." You confessed. "It took you so long to come back, I forgot you even existed for a few years."

"I promised that I would be back remember?" He asked, pulling away, wiping your tears off your cheeks then rested his finger under you chin, causing you to look up,

You nodded before he closed the gap between you two. Your soft lips met his, moving slowly but passionately. Your hands moved to the nape of his neck, pulling him down closer to you as he he did the same and pulled you closer by your waist.

You pulled away from the kiss and stared into his brown eyes before you leaned in for another kiss.

The small moment got interrupted by Sam, Paddy and Harry walking into the room, purposely too. Tom took your hands and pulled you up the stairs and into the guest room that was temporary his.

He sat on his bed letting you straddle him as you guys continued to kiss slowly, your hands running threw his soft brown curls, his hands roaming around your body. Tom leaned back laying on his back as you sat between his stomach and legs.

After a few minutes of the heated make out session you laid your head on his chest, snuggling up against his body, legs tangles and arms around each other, looking out of the window, seeing the ocean in the morning.

Tom would lightly kissed your temple, pulling you closer to him. Occasionally you would look up and his kiss jaw, then trailed down to his collar bone. You would also pulled the covers over you guys and make out under soft sheet of cotton, allowing the ocean breeze come through the window, blowing the covers up as you placed butterfly kisses all over his face.

You guys smiled happily, memorizing every details about each other before you guys have to part away in two weeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

660K 22.9K 160
*. ⁺ . ✦ | 𝑫𝑬𝑽𝑢𝑻𝑰𝑢𝑡 [ π’•π’π’Ž 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅 ] β‹†Λš ✩ ࿐ཻ ❝ adrenaline has always been my thing ! ❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ IN WHICH I WRITE GIF I...
773K 15.3K 47
Welcome!! This is the sequel to my previous imagines book. Same as the other, this book will be centered around Tom Holland. It contain imagines abou...
218K 2.8K 55
Imagine yourself having a relationship with Tom Holland himself....
247K 2.2K 125
[Tom Holland X Reader stories] [Peter Parker X Reader stories] Completed story this story includes mature content. the imagines get better 😭