Obsession (Lauren/You G!P)

By fuckboy_cagayo

The girl across the hall always mesmerized me. She's perfect. And I want her. All to myself. More

Synopsis
|1|
|2|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|

|3|

8.4K 307 176
By fuckboy_cagayo

I'm worried.

The last time I saw her was after our little 'talk'.

Her car hasn't been in her numbered spot since that morning.

Is she OK? Is she hurt? God, I hope not.

I can't stand not seeing that sexy human. Staring into those stormy eyes, wanting to touch every part of that body. I want to feel her soft, tanned skin under my fingers.

Those plump lips that I just want to take between my teeth. Those strong arms, holding me against her. Feeling her against me.

I want nothing, but sex from her if I'm being honest. I don't do relationships. They always end bad, whether the break up is, or the months following.

It's inevitable.

I just want to feel her deep inside of me. Tapping that spot that'll drive me crazy. I want to mark her back with my nails; claiming her skin as mine.

I want her to pull my hair as she fucks me from behind. I want-

My obnoxious door knocker interrupts my thoughts.

I roll my eyes, taking my left hand from my soaking center. I stand up from my bed, pulling my underwear up and throwing on some shorts. I pass through the kitchen to wash my hand before going to answer the door.

I didn't look through the peephole, so who it was made me furrow my eyebrows.

It was C. The brown eyed beauty that's possibly lucky enough to have Y/N inside of her. She ran her hand through her dark hair and chewed on her bottom lip.

"Uh, hi, I'm looking for Y/N?" My eyes scan her body as she peeks behind me. She has a nice body with a face to match. Her curves are defined and her jawline is sharp to the touch.

"She doesn't live here. She's actually across the hall, in 333," I tell her. She kinks her eyebrows and glance over her shoulder before looking back at me with an embarrassed smile.

"God, I'm so sorry I disturbed you," she says. I shake my head, "You're fine, you didn't really bother me."

She sighs dramatically in relief, "Thank goodness." I smile at her, amused.

"So, what's your name, beautiful?" She blushes, running her hand through her hair again. "Camila," her cheeks start to redden.

"Lauren," I extend my hand for her to take. She shakes my hand with a polite smile.

"You want anything? Water?" I ask her. She furrows her eyebrows before shrugging, "I could go for a glass. Thanks."

I step out of the way and she steps inside. My eyes shamelessly go to her butt. I bite my lip, closing and locking the door.

"Nice place," she says, looking around the main area. I enter the kitchen, pouring her a glass of water. I glance up, catching sight of her ass. I wet my lips, a little flustered. "Thank you. Gradual decor. I don't throw everything in at once."

I emerge from the kitchen, two glasses in my hands. One full of water and the other of wine.

I hand her the glass and she graciously accepts it. "I can see. I love how it all goes together, but doesn't at the same time. It's nice to see a home with personality for once," she chuckles.

I join her, kinking a brow, "Personality?" She nods, "Y/N hardly has anything up. A few family photos, but that's about it really." She takes a drink from her glass.

I watch as her lips curl on the edge. Pink and plump. Her throat bobs as she swallows, that razor sharp jawline causes me to subtly bring my thighs together.

Her lowers the glass to the coffee table in front of us and I take a swig of my wine. "How long have you lived here?" I hum, placing my glass down beside hers.

"Since I was 17," I say. Her eyes bulge slightly, "You were living alone that young?" I nod.

"I managed smoothly, I'd like to think." She chuckles lightly, "Yeah, seems like you have your shit together."

"Does anyone truly have their shit together?" I humor. She laughs, shaking her head. "I doubt it. Everyone's a mess in a way. Stress is evident in all, right?" I nod slowly, reaching over to take another sip of my wine.

"What's your relation to Y/N, if you don't mind me asking, Camila?" I ask, making sure to drop my voice a little. I can tell she noticed by the way she's biting her lip and how she shifted a bit.

"I'm her girlfriend," she replies. I nod, internally boiling that my accusations from earlier are true. "Yeah? How long?" I inch closer to her, locking our eyes.

Her chest heaves slightly, indicating that her breath quickened.

"Are you okay, Camila?" I husk. She nods mindlessly, never taking her eyes from mine. I boldly place my hand on her thigh, an audible hitch in her breath erupts.

"Are you sure?" She nods again, taking another drink from her glass. I inch my hand a little closer to her center, immediately feeling the heat radiating from it. She looks down with wide eyes.

"L-Lauren?" She says in a breathy whisper. I smirk, getting close enough so that my lips ghost over hers. "Yes, Camila?" I rasp out, earning a small noise from the young woman. "I-I," she stammers. I shush her, "I know you want it. Just say the words."

Her soft pants move between us. Her minty breath fanning over me. I inch my body closer to her, thighs touching one another. I move a piece of her hair behind her ear, looking down at her lips.

"I-I want it," she whispers. I smile seductively, "Good." I grab the back of her neck, pulling her until our lips collided.

She moved uncertainly. Slow. I suddenly grab her clothed center, making her moan in my mouth. I take this opportunity and slide my tongue in, all while moving my hand against her.

I lay her down against the couch, taking my hand from her heat and moved into her shirt. I cup one of her breasts, making out with her feverishly.

Her eyes flutter closed and I trail kisses from her jawline to her neck. She moans again, though louder. I stick my tongue out and moved my muscle over her pulse point.

"Fuck," she says, rolling her hips. I settle a knee between her legs, letting her get some type of pleasure. I continue my assault on her neck, moving my hands down to undo the button of her high waisted jeans.

I break away from her, unzipping and pulling down the material over her tanned legs. I run my hands on her thighs, creating goosebumps.

Her brown eyes change to an almost black. Obviously thick with lust. I smirk, bending down and taking the soft fabric between my teeth.

I maintain eye contact with her, removing her underwear, with her own eager hands helping me. She was now bare from the waist down. Her soaked, shaven paradise on full display.

I pull her thighs apart, licking my lips. "Don't take your eyes off of me," I demand, kissing her inner thigh. Her eyes flutter slightly, though she nods.

I stick my tongue out, collecting some of her wetness. I moan at the taste; a perfect mix of sweetness and womanly musk.

So sweet.

Her hand flies to the top of my head, gripping a handful of hair. She grinds against my face. A pained, aroused expression on her features.

I flick my tongue a little and she arches into me, tilting her head back slightly. I stop abruptly, glaring up at her. She looks down at me, whining while desperately trying to get some form of relief.

"Eyes on me, Camila," I say slowly, nipping at her clit. She nods vigorously.

I start back up again, sucking on her weeping core, thoroughly enjoying every second. I moan against her clit, earning a higher pitched sound of pleasure.

Without warning her, I slip my long tongue inside of her. She arches up, moaning my name loudly. "Fuck, Lauren!" I smile internally at this. I wiggle my tongue at a swift pace, moving my hand up her shirt and grabbing a small mound.

She rolls her his against my face, her juices soaking my chin. I just couldn't get enough. I already have a feeling this would be a regular occurrence. But once Y/N is mine, she's to be disposed.

"I'm close," she warns, her eyes screwing shut. I stop completely, sitting up on my knees and wiping my mouth. She squirms in protest, whimpering.

I lean down and share her taste with her. She moans, as I pull away with her bottom lip between my teeth. I plunged two digits into her ocean, groaning at how every muscle clenched around them. The dirtiest squelching sounds echoing around the room.

I thrust rapidly, curling my fingers to hit that certain spot.

"Shit, I'm cumming!" She says, putting her hand up my shirt and scratching my back. I groan, feeling her juices erupt all over my fingers. Her body arches into mine, eyes rolling back. I slow my hand, letting her ride out her intense orgasm.

Her forehead was slightly wet, causing her hair to stick. Her chest heaving and her eyes closed, eyebrows knitted together. She licks her lips, sighing before opening her eyes.

She smiles weakly, then her eyes widens. I pull my fingers out of her as she pushes me away, scrambling to get her clothes on. "Shit," she curses to herself as she collects her belongings. I say nothing, getting up and following her to the door.

She runs a hand through her hair, looking at me. Lust was still thick in those chocolate swirls. "I, uh, thanks for the drink," she stutters. I nod, opening the door for her.

Before she can go through its pane, I grab her arm and spin her around, trapping her in my arms. "By the way, you taste amazing," I husk.

Her cheeks visibly heat up. She chews on her bottom lip, "Th-thank you." I connect our lips again, this time sticking my tongue in her mouth. Giving her one last taste of herself.

When we break, I look into her guilty soul, "Don't tell her about this... if you want more." She nods automatically and I release her.

She hesitantly walk out and I close the door behind her, a smirk playing on my lips. Another step closer to having her all to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 5.6K 32
Camila didn't care about education nor the tasks that came with it, she'd always dominated her peer group in the sharp slashing of her tongue and nev...
342 8 2
Many imagines of you being in college with Lauren
593K 16K 54
"Don't ever let me go again. Ever!" She giggles at my words and I can hear a whisper, "I wasn't planning to. I am yours remember? And you are mine."...
121K 3.2K 48
"Good Afternoon, I am your new music teacher, Miss Jauregui" Cheesy Lauren Jauregui Fanfiction