fanboy |

Galing kay musicbeatloves

Arthit would never admit in public that he's a fanboy for the model turned actor, Kongpob. He did not expe... Higit pa

00
01 celebrity.
02 connect.
03 chance.
04 thanks.
05.1 image.
05.2 plunge.
06 fansite
07 line.
let's talk.
08 hit & miss.
09 friends & site
10 fan
11 dodged
12 questioning.
13 out to play.
14 domestic
15.1 attack
15.2 Patch up
16 friendship rules and kisses
17 boy
18 late night visitor
19 charm
let's talk
21 pinkmilk
22 sleepless
23 epiphany
words from the author
24 Hunting
25.1 good night kiss
25.2 model it.
25.3 snapshot
26.1 Hot Mess
26.2 Baby Don't Stop
26.3 After the Heat
27.1 Shennanigans
27.2 Missing You
28.1.1 The List
28.1.2 Sensation
28.2 Fanboy
Fanmeet content suggestions
29.1 Fanmeet
29.2 Fanmeet
29.3 Fanmeet
SP - Hormones (teaser)
SP - Hormones
29.4 Fanmeet
30 Date Night
30.5 Arcade
31 Beach
32 Together.
33 Explosion
34.1 Radio
34.2 Shame
35 disappointment.
36 - The Choice.
37:
38 year 1.
39 year 2
39 my warmth
40
41

20 little demon

14.2K 665 303
Galing kay musicbeatloves

Arthit woke up at the sound of someone else's voice and found himself tangled with Kongpob. His eyes connected with the male actor and he pushed the male away in reflex, rolling away from the bed of pillows.

"The shoot had ended. We can go home now."Kongpob chuckled and sat up. Arthit put some distance between them to compose himself.

The older male looked around the room and remembered that he was here because he was visiting the male actor and wanted to see how shooting for a series work.

He frowned when heard what the younger male said. The shooting ended already? Only a couple of minutes have passed, right?

"You were sleeping so soundly when it was time for the recording. I couldn't wake you up so I just let you sleep." Kongpob explained just before he could form the words. The younger male was able to read him so easily nowadays.

Arthit looked at his watch and it was indeed passed 4 AM. A pout formed on his lips making him appear younger than he looked and sighed. He can't help but slightly hate himself for being someone who loves his sleep. "I shouldn't have slept."

"Don't force yourself P'Arthit. I am already happy that you came to see me plus you can always drop by when I am working. It would really make me happy if you do."

Arthit suddenly felt shy and looked away. Kongpob will always have some way of making him shy.

Because it was still early, Arthit couldn't stop yawning. His body was not used to being awake when the sun was still not up.

"Let me bring you home P'. It will be too dangerous for you to go home alone."

Despite having good intentions and with the older male's personality, Arthit clicked his tongue in annoyance. "I'm not some girl Kongpob and it's not far from here. I can go home by myself."

"But P'..." Kongpob's sad puppy look was a lethal weapon. Arthit staggered backward as if he was hit.

"Let us bring you back to your dorm Nong Arthit. Kongpob is stubborn and it will give him a peace of mind if he sees you're home safe. He can be such a worrywart." Arthit jumped at the sound of another voice. He had forgotten that Kongpob's manager was always near when Kongpob's working. All his attention was on the younger male so he didn't notice.

"If I don't agree, you would still follow me, won't you?" He had a gut feeling that Kongpob will do as he please even if he says no.

"Yes. It's dangerous to go alone. Might as well join you if still insist."

Arthit agreed in the end, joining the two in their car. Jane, Kong's manager looked satisfied at his decision. He drove for less than ten minutes and stopped in front of Arthit's dorm building. The dorm was owned by university to provide lodging for students who lived outside the city. It was complete with amenities a student could ask for when living alone.

The older male thought that they would be going their separate ways by then, but Kongpob wasn't satisfied with dropping him off, he followed the older male up to his dorm unit.

Arthit stopped making a fuss over it as he was not used to be awake so early in the morning, making his movements sluggish. The younger male didn't mind. He followed the older male with patience. He felr like would be more at ease if he personally brought his friend home. Or he could just have an ulterior motive for sticking with Arthit all this way.

"You can go home now." The older male said when they reached his front door. He even made a shooing gesture. All he wanted was to lie down on his own bed.

"P'Arthit, can I sleep here? My apartment is too far from here and I still have a schedule later.

Arthit rubbed his eyes and echoed the younger male. "Sl-sleep here?"

The request took a bit of time to penetrate to the older male's brain. He was really feeling sleepy.

"Please. I'm really sleepy." Kongpob pouted as he pleaded. His sweet voice sounded like a dream. It almost sent Arthit to sleep.

But then, he remembered the big ass picture on top of his head board. It was like a hard slap that forced him awake. He shook his head vigorously and spread his arms wide to block his door from the younger male. Kongpob must not know the secrets within in lair. (lmao.) "No, you can't. My room is a mess. Go home and sleep in your own bed."

Arthit had long dropped his usual stoic expression. Whenever the male celebrity was around, it was impossible to be unaffected. Kongpob had this certain touch that had him either annoyed or blushing.

He had forgotten that Kongpob can be sneaky when he wants to. Kongpob pulled out his phone from his pocket and began typing. Less than a minute later, a reply came.

The male celebrity grinned and showed Arthit his manager's reply. "Too late. I sent my manager home and he'll pick me up later."

This sneaky bastard. Arthit sighed. He was as stubborn as the male's manager told him. Arthit was left with no choice but to let Kongpob sleep in his room. And speaking of his room, "Stay here for a sec. Don't move. I'm warning you Kongpob. You can't come in unless I say so."

"Why?"

"Stop asking. Just. Stay. There." Arthit said before closing the door, leaving Kongpob alone waiting outside.

There was a lot of noise inside as if things were getting moved around. Kongpob can't get help but be curious on what was going on because of the way the older male was acting. His curious nature magged him to reach for the door and when he was about to turn the door knob, Arthit beat him to it.

The door opened, showing a slightly winded and sweaty Arthit. "You can come in now."

There was nothing ordinary when Kongpob went inside. It was what you would expect in a university student's dorm room but the younger male smiled. This is where P'Arthit sleeps.

"Take a bath before you sleep. Quickly! There won't be enough time to get enough sleep if you dillydally." Arthit had prepared a towel and clothes and pushed him to the bathroom. Kongpob did not have a chance to resist.

While Kongpob took a bath, Arthit was panicking internally. He was thinking hard, rechecking from memory if he left anything embarrassing inside his bathroom and if there were still things he had forgotten to hide. As he thought about it, his eyes fell on his bed.

There was only one bed in his room and it was a twin bed. That would mean that they would have to lie very close to each other. Most probably, they would be unable to avoid touching each other.

WHAT THE F*CK!!!

He swallowed hard, imagining the scenario. His fanboy tendecies were resurfacing once again after so long. The constant contact with the male celebrity had somehow made him develop a degree of immunity.

He almost forgot! Arthit sniffed his bed sheets, making sure that it did not smell. But he sprayed a bit of linen deodorizer just in case. He did another sniff test and deemed it passable.

Arthit was nervous as he waited for the male to finish his bath. He fiddled with his phone and saw an email from someone called yoyo143. He had no clue about who it was so he decided to read it later. He did the same to other emails he did not recognize. There was also a message from Maprang. Her timing was impeccable. She must have heard something from his friends. Arthit chuckled when he saw that his hunch was right. She was already demanding details. He ignored her request and played some offline apps to pass the time.

The bathroom door made a sound, surprising the owner of the room to his feet. Kongpob came out of the bathroom wearing some loose pants he borrowed from Arthit with his hair dripping wet. The male showed no intention of drying his hair. And in addition to that, he was wearing nothing on top. What was more shocking than the male's bulking physique was the nipple piercings. It must have been recent since Kongpob had a shirtless photo in a magazine six months ago.

Arthit turned his back, embarrassed upon seeing Kongpob shirtless. The male had gained mass when he began going to the gym recently. He knew this because Kongpob told him of his plans to buff up. He mentally scolded himself for acting like a girl and turned around putting up an unaffected expression.

"You forgot to give me a shirt." Kongpob grinned.

Arthit wanted to knock his head on the wall for forgetting to give Kongpob one. It must have slipped his mind.

"Sorry. Let me get one for you." His cheeks were in a constant shade of pink as he randomly picked a shirt big enough for Kongpob.

His eyes were on Kongpob or rather on the male's pierced nipples the whole time before it was covered by a shirt. It was a small reprieve that Kongpob did not notice him staring. Arthit wondered how it feels to have his own nipples pierced. Thinking about the pain had him shivering in fear. He wasn't a fan of pain.

"Shouldn't you be showering too?"

"Nah. I won't be able to sleep if I shower now." Arthit shook his head. He done it before and ended up rolling around his bed for hours, unable to sleep and grumpy in the afternoon.

Kongpob sat on his bed and began drying his hair. He was totally at home in my room as if it was not his first time here. "You should at least freshen up and change into something more comfortable."

For the second time, he wanted to hurt himself for not using his brain. He had been panicking too much earlier and forgot to change. Arthit a basic gray shirt and a comfy short. He looked at Kongpob and motioned for him to turn around.
"Turn around. I'm gonna change."

"Why should I P'? It's not like you're a girl."

It was embarrassing to change in front of some you admire, Arthit wanted to scream at him, but that was more horrifying to admit.

"Just do it. I'm not comfortable being looked at and I don't want to changed in the bathroom. The floor's wet." Arthit was close to smothering Kongpob with a pillow if he kept refusing.

Finally Kongpob did turn around and Arthit quickly changed his clothes. While putting on his shirt, he heard a shutter sound. His eyes narrowed and caught the younger male holding his phone. It was obvious that he took a picture.

"KONGPOB!"

It was almost 5:30 when they both had fallen asleep. A lot more things happened after Arthit caught the younger with taking his picture. They wrestled around the bed, both were refusing to lose. It was an intense fight that ended up in a draw.

They were both out of breath and ended up laughing at their silliness.

"You better delete that Kongpob. You're gonna get it from me if I see that it's still there."

Instead of causing fear, Arthit's words tickled Kongpob. "You like me P' Arthit.Those threats of yours won't work anymore."

"We better sleep. There's not much time before you leave again, right?" Arthit refused to agree. He felt like he was being baited again.

"Yeah. There's another shoot for a noon show. I had to be there by 11."

"I don't envy you right now. I love sleeping too much." Arthit laid down on his side, seeing Kongpob's side profile as the younger male was on his back.

Kongpob chuckled at the male's love for sleeping. Opposite the older male, he loves to wake up early. "Good night P'. I'm glad that you're okay now." The male actor remembered the injuries the male sustained.

There was no reply. Arthit had immediately fallen asleep.

A flash from the actor's phone didn't even disturb Arthit's peaceful sleep.

When Arthit woke up, Kongpob was already gone. It was already 9:20.  He remembered that the guy has a shoot. Arthit hoped that Kongpob had enough rest.

While thinking about the male, he noticed that there was a plastic bag containing Thai Basil Chicken and pink milk. There was also a note on top of his books by the study table. He picked up the note and read.

Thank you P'. Eat before you do anything else. Until the next sleepover. 💋

His lips curved upward, forming into a smile.  Arthit couldn't deny for a fact that Kongpob was extremely charming. If only he was a girl, he would have pursued the younger male.

For once, Arthit let Kongpob take care of him without a fuss. He ate his fill and weirdly enough, even though he had eaten the same thing many times, it tasted better.

He sat for a few minutes after eating, enjoying the full sensation. Being in a good mood, he sent a pic of the empty container with a thank you message. Arthit did not wait for a reply and went straight to the bathroom.

He did not expect the surprise waiting for him there. He grabbed the clean shirt on one of the wall hooks. Kongpob said that he had forgotten to give hik a shirt. But what was this?

What was the meaning of this? What was Kongpob thinking when he lied? Arthit was extremely confused.

------

It was the weekend, meaning that he had no classes to worry about. But it doesn't mean that Arthit had nothing to do.

Arthit had to sort things out since he had forgotten to do a lot of things since the incident. Call his parents for example. He called them immediately to assure his parents that he was still breathing. As an only child, he got an earful for not contacting them for the past week. They were worried to the point that they were about to make a trip to his school. The travel time and expenses were no joke so he was relieved that he remembered just before that happened. The call later on turned into a dramatic goodbye. Both parties were reluctant to end the call and his mother reminded him over and over again to take care of his health.

Then, there were the emails in his personal and fanboy life. The personal ones were just basic reminders on upcoming events. His fanboy emails on the other hand were quite numerous. His website continued to rise in popularity despite the lack of updates. There were a lot of emails asking of whether he could print out photocards and sell them. He was thinking about that but he felt bad about taking advantage of Kongpob's popularity as he was already earning a bit with the ads he put in his website. But there was one particular email though. It wasn't about Kongpob but a co-star. The sender was inquiring about whether he has solo shots of the actor Phana Kongthanin.

Arthit has a couple of them thanks to Maprang using his camera when he was on stage. He had to contact Maprang first for permission before he could possibly give a copy of it. This sender was really peculiar, he wasn't asking for a soft copy but a hard copy. He could have asked for a high resolution copy and print it himself. But instead, he was insisting on meeting up and paying for the printouts.

And as it turned out, the sender was studying in the same school.

He had known that the requester was a male fan. Call it a gut feeling or probably because of the way he talked online and why he wanted someone else to print the pictures. It was still embarrassing to be judged by others for something you like.

Arthit felt like he could relate to the person on the other side so he agreed. He sent a message to Maprang who replied just as quickly, excited to meet whoever wanted the pictures that she took. Arthit stopped her, reasoning that she will scare anyone with her enthusiasm. She still had no clue about Arthit's website.

Arthit arrived just before the agreed time at the cat cafe. He had printed in A4 size photo paper the pictures the user wanted to buy and put it in a brown envelope.

Huh.

Arthit thought he arrived first in the cat cafe. He immediately spotted the person he was about to meet. The guy he was about to meet was wearing a pink hoodie just as the guy in the email said.

Arthit smiled. It was rare to meet fanboys like him. He approached the table and greeted the young male.

"Hi there yoyo143?"

------

If you guys are wondering what kind of nipple ring it was, you can ask. But what do you think it was?

Has anyone watched the long trailer of sotus s? I cried because there's gonna be drama and I fangirled so much at the sweet moments. How about you guys? Lover? Junior? Acquaintance?

This took me forever. Thank you for waiting.

ciao.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

789K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
301K 18.9K 30
Arthit had only one aim in his mind, to dodge the matter of marriage with a very annoying family friend named June, so he came up with the best thing...
32.2K 323 7
!!ᴠᴇʀʏ sʟᴏᴡ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇs!! Emmett and Dietrich, twins who were taken by their mother after their parents' divorce. The two siblings have gone trough a lot...
251K 9.2K 26
This is purely Tin and Can story . Got frustrated of waiting then my mind suddenly works. This was written before ep 5 aired. This is just purely how...