[COMPLETED]Who do you pick? [...

By MinniePuff

Akira Kataro had an accident which made her forgotten her special childhood friends. When she encounter each... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
[The story about and the characters]
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
Heyyy, something IMPORTANT
CHAPTER 28 [FINALE]

CHAPTER 27[RECREATED]

15 0 0
By MinniePuff

You felt his big hands pulled back from your waist.

"Mr Sakami!", you gasped from seeing him with his fancy clothings for the weddings.

"Akira, just call me Haru~", he chuckled."Calling me Mr Sakami makes me feel old".

"O-Oh... I see", You nodded slowly and trying to come up with something to talk about.

"Has Rin been okay from the incident few days ago? He looked exhausted yesterday...", you were worried as Haru looked away shrugging,"Well, I don't know, he was probably tired from his studies".

"I g-guess...",you rubbed your hands when suddenly Haru smiled.

"If you don't mind, is it okay if you follow me for a moment?", he questioned to me calmly,"I want to talk with you privately".

"Sure".

In the distance,"Akira!".

Kei looked around the crowd to find you, Reiji sniffed around in his wolf form. Rin was worried about you.
Your dad and mom was also concerned where you disappeared. Ms Rena was furious, she clutched her fists.
"Haru...".

He lead the way as you followed him. You were that stupid.

You were moving away from the crowd.  You headed inside the church, he then brought to a small room.

You walked in a little nervous. You turned to him as he closed the door and locked it.

"Mr S-Sakami?", you stuttered.

"Okay~", he turned to you with his purples eyes glowing deadly,"Let's talk".

"So w-what is it....", you tried to keep your distance away from him.

Without realising, he was right in front of you,"Do you see it?".

"Huh?", you looked at him confused.

He chuckled,"Do you see my heart?".

You blinked, not knowing to say until a light appeared in front of him.

His small heart was appearing but it wasn't glowing.

"Do you see it Akira?", he asked you again.

You nodded.

"So you are her...".

"W-what? What do you mean her?".

"You're the daughter of the Heart Fairy".

"What".

"AKIRA! WHERE ARE YOU!".

"I can't find her with my magic", Kei gritted his teeth angrily.

"He must have placed a spell on Akira where we can't sense her in the area".

"I thought you were watching her Ahkikoh!", Rin yelled at him making him startled.

"I saw muffins...".

"Oh my god....", Rin facepalmed annoyed.

"GUYS!",Reiji ran towards the three guys.

"Did you found her?", Kei questioned as they others hears.

"Someone told me, they caught a two people walked into the church", he replied,"He placed another spell where I couldn't go in".

"Dammit HARU!", Rin exclaimed as he clutched his fists.

"We got this", a lady voice appeared.

The boys turned to see Ms Rena and Ms Ren[Kei's Mother].

"I can tell what kind of spells Rin must have used",Ms Rena crossing her arms.

"Rin, is trying to take the gem", Ms Ren watched the boys shocked.

"W-what...",Rin was speechless,"She's...".

"H-heart fairy?", you looked at Haru strangely,"I don't understand?".

"What? You're dad didn't told you or did it got washed up from the amnesia you had?", he smirked evilly.

Your hands started to shake, did he lied to me...

"I didn't tell her that she was a Heart Fairy cause I know she would help people and will get weaker more if she uses her her gem", Dad wiped his tears, Ms Ren patted his shoulder to comfort him,"She has already used her gem without seeing it".

"I agree, Haru is trying to tell her to help him but....", Ms Rena gave a serious look,"But I can tell she won't trust Haru".

"How does she damage her gem specifically?", Kei asked.

"She looks into our hearts and can recover our bad emotions", Ms Rena explained,"Giving their gem will lead to having a longer life and becoming more powerful".

Everyone was thinking, the four boys suddenly found something in their minds.

"Rin, I can help you after school if you want?".
———-
"You are special to me".
———-
"I think Reiji sounds cute"
————
"It's good!"

"Do you want...to try more?".

"Yes!".
———-
"You can do it!".

"I think I can trust ya".

The four guys started to blush but quickly shook it off.

"Let's find Akira...",they all said.

"Your heart is...", you saw it floating on his chest, it just wasn't glowing.

"Yeah...", Haru patted his chest in pain.

"I can help you".

Haru saw Akira's heart glowing and giving off little white sparkles and flowed to Haru.

Haru's eyes darkened and grabbed your wrist.

"H-Haru?", your eyes were in shocked as you saw his smile. It was different.

His deadly smile.

"Call from the ground, I will encounter the light gem", he gripped your wrists as you tried to struggle.

"H-HARU STOP IT-"

"I shall seize the light gem as to recover life again", he remained you captured, you really tried to struggle but it was hard .

Your eyes widen as you felt your heart stings, you cried as you felt your glowing heart on your chest was fading slowly.

"H-Haru....",your voice started to soften, your body started to weaken and you couldn't seem to fight him back anymore.

"Dear Akira~ You're so silly that you trusted me",he smirked at you and he grabbed you by the neck,"Farewell Akira~".

"S-....Stop....".

"Akira!".

You slowly blinked and caught your Dad carrying you bravely.

"HARU!", you heard Rin yelling.

A wolf growling and you saw in a blurry vision, there was a fight, Kei dashing onto Haru and scratching his body. Ahkikoh casting a spell to tie up Haru, there were black vines surrounding Haru, the sharps thorns rolled around Haru's arms and legs. Reiji's red eyes brightly glowed as he ran towards Haru and bite his wrist to prevent to do spells.

Suddenly, Haru was captured in a cage that Ms Ren spawned.

The barriers were too strong for Haru to handle and was chained up. He couldn't stop resisting until he shouted with pain as his Mother said a spell that caused him to be in pain.

"You disappointed me Haru", Ms Rena spoke as she held out her hand and a glow appeared on her palm, Haru kept resisting.

Ms Ren put away the cage and kept the chains held tightly to prevent Haru escaping.

Rin was so mad, he went up to him and punched his face, it caused Haru to stopped moving.

Reiji wanted to bite his neck off, Ahkikoh wanted to put him in his deadliest curse forever, Kei wanted to bite off his heart.

"I HATE YOU HARU!", Rin kept punching Haru till he had blood everywhere.

Haru chuckled,"You got me~".

"UGH!", Rin punched him really hard that he got knocked out.

"Sweetie calm down", Ms Rena patted Rin's shoulder.

Rin panted and gasped,"Akira!".

Everyone turned to Dad at the door, he was in tears.

"She's okays...", Dad smiled happily.

Kei sighed in relief, Reiji hopped and barked happily, Ahkikoh showed a small smile and holding his hands together and Rin hugged his mom happily.

We're glad you're okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.7K 18
Hello, Lovies!! My book is about a male Yandere pining after a female. You are a Junior in high school. A recluse who likes to draw and read quietly...
10K 522 12
A short reverse harem Christmas story following Millie and her three mates: Alex, Lazeer and Roth. [[Explicit sex scenes! Read at your own risk!]] Tw...
350K 15.4K 84
Now Complete! *** It begins with sultry dreams, a shadowed apparition relentlessly seeking the sweet heat of her body no matter how Sable resists. Po...
3.8K 36 33
Why did i do this? Idk why... Random chatfics, A/n, & Oneshots |anythinga t this point| There is a reuploaded book! but honestly... warning... lemon...