The Way To My Heart [Niam Zia...

By shimefuan

Niall Horan is a regular band member of One Direction. His life completely changed when he announced to the w... More

Author's Note:
Chapter 1: The Secret
Chapter 2: I Kissed an Angel
Chapter 3: Troubled Heart
Chapter 4: The Liar
Chapter 5: Breakfast Without Niall
Chapter 6: Foolish Heart
Chapter 7: Temporary Blindness
Chapter 8: Memory Lane
Chapter 9: Eavesdrop
Chapter 11: Shielding Him From Pain
Chapter 12: Who's To Blame?
Chapter 13: Shower
Chapter 14: Second Time
Chapter 15: The Screw-Up
Chapter 16: Nightmare
Chapter 17: Gone
Chapter 18: Find The Missing Leprechaun
An Important Question (Or Should I Say A Contest) ^_^
Chapter 19: Twenty Hours Earlier
Chapter 20: Deep Thoughts
Chapter 21: Crybaby
Chapter 22: Father and Son
What's to come?
Chapter 23: The Irish Smile
Chapter 24: From Liam To Niall
Chapter 25: Friend Zone
Chapter 26: The Kiss
Just Sharing...
Chapter 27: Dysfunctional Family
Chapter 28: It's Always Been You
Chapter 29: The Text Message
Chapter 30: The Payneful Misunderstanding
Chapter 31: The Warning
Chapter 32: Lies & Confusions
Chapter 33: Fear
Chapter 34: The Three Lettered Word
Chapter 35: Kissing Someone Else's Lips
Chapter 36: My Chicken Is Your Chicken
Chapter 37: Unforgivable
Halloween 2012
Chapter 38: The Change in Me
Chapter 39: The Unexpected Transformation
Chapter 40: Boyfriend
Chapter 41: I'm Sorry
Chapter 42: Thank You
Chapter 43: Liam's Evil Plan
Chapter 44: So Wrong
Chapter 45: The Fortune Teller
Chapter 46: Fantasy
Chapter 47: Protecting Zayn
Chapter 48: Official
Chapter 49: Crumble
Chapter 50: A Moment With Him
Chapter 51: Grovel For Your Love
Chapter 52: Bee Mine
Chapter 53: Misery
Chapter 54: The Suggestion
Chapter 55: Payne vs. Malik
Chapter 56: Dissolution
Chapter 57: Truth Behind A Lie
Chapter 58: Red Plaid Scarf
Chapter 59: Big Surprise
Chapter 60: Another Surprise
Chapter 61: Torment
Chapter 62: Wrath & Banter
Chapter 63: Irish
Chapter 64: Visiting Nana

Chapter 10: Twister!

17.7K 162 35
By shimefuan

This first half of this chapter update is to all Larry Stylinson, yay! And the other half is... well just read it so you'll know :P Also, this chapter is mostly funny so I do hope that you'll laugh with me. So enjoy and don't forget to vote, comment and fan me :D

* * * * * 

Louis and Liam were almost done with their laundry when they heard banging sounds coming from the kitchen. Liam nudged Louis, giving a confused look on his face, "What the hell was that?"

"I don't know," Louis putting away his laundry basket. "I'm gonna check. Wait here." He started walking towards the kitchen. He knew it was Harry but he's not sure why he would act violently. Kitchen was the best part of the house that Harry loves so much; of course he likes to cooking next to performing in front of millions of fans.

Louis gasped when he saw Harry hitting violently the oven with a metallic ladle. "Haz!" Louis run quickly to Harry and grabbed his hand. "What are you doing?"

Harry turned around. Louis didn't like to see a very furious Harry. "What does it look like I'm doing!" Harry's grip on the ladle was still tight; never want to let go of it.

"Tell me what happened?" He let go calmly Harry's hands, hoping he would stop beating the crap out of the lifeless oven.

"This crappy oven has its life of its own!" Harry kicked the oven with full force. Louis gasped, grabbing and pulling Harry away from the oven before it explodes on them. Louis caressed Harry's arms to calm him down. Harry rarely got furious with something, resulting an explosive reaction from the curly haired boy and it's almost impossible to calm him down. Louis cupped his boyfriend's cheeks and gives him quick peck on lips and Harry turn away.

"Don't even try that," Harry pulled away himself from Louis. He put down the ladle on their wooden dining table, walking towards the sink and turned on the faucet. He started washing down his face with cold water. He know snapping at his boyfriend was not good. Besides, he didn't do anything wrong. He just doesn't like when everything don't go according to his plan. He was going to make a fabulous meal before they go to their North American tour.

"Haz," Louis' voice trailed off, sounding so sad. "Tell me what's wrong."

Harry heard him but doesn't know what to do. He turned off the faucet then turned around, seeing his frowning face looking at him. He felt so heartbroken. "I'm sorry, Boo Bear." Harry began sobbing, his hands on his face. He suddenly felt a warm hug coming from Louis. "This was supposed to be an amazing feast and now it's a bloody disaster!"

"What do you mean?" Louis lift Harry's chin.

Harry walked towards the oven and open it up. He pulled the burnt turkey. It looked like a million meteors hit it simultaneously. "Look at this, disaster!"

Louis agreed with him, even Niall would have a severe stomachache if he dareed to touch the burnt meat. But he felt so bad for Harry though; he poured his heart on everything he does. That's one of the reasons why he fell in love with Harry. Just thought of it made him smile.

"See, even you, making fun of my inability," Harry swung his arms sideways.

"Haz, I'm not making fun of you. If you want I'll help you out. Besides, I'm almost done with the laundry," Harry's green eyes started to sparkle; grabbing Louis' both hands like he witnessed a miracle come true before his very eyes.

"I love you, Boo Bear."

"I love you too, Haz."

They just kept staring at each other. No one bothered to move. Sensing one another who will break first. Then all of a sudden, they moved at the same time. Louis pushed the turkey and ladle on the floor, which creates a loud noise, but he didn't care and he lifts Harry like he was weightless. He climbed onto it on top of him; pressing his lips onto Harry's. Harry reciprocated it without a doubt, his tongue inside Louis', wrapping his waist around him. There was no space between and the passion between them kept getting hotter and hotter.

Louis pulled himself. "Are you sure you wanna do this?"

Harry raised his brow, "Boo Bear, you have the impeccable timing to ruin the moment." He pouted.

"I just wanna make sure."

"Don't worry, Public sex is kinda hot," Harry winked then bit Louis' ear which made Louis to want for more. He buried his mouth on Harry's. Suddenly, they heard a chair moving behind them.

"Ooohh, free porn. Can I watch?" A grinning Niall was on the chair, sitting.

Louis gets off on Harry. "Perfect, just perfect." He said in a sarcastic tone.

"Oh wait, just freeze for a moment. I'll definitely need a popcorn." Niall said in a cheerful manner.

"It's okay, Boo Bear." Harry just let out a disappointed sigh. "I still need to finish that feast."

"Awww, why'd you stop?" Niall whined, looking at Louis then at Harry.

Louis shot a deathly glare at Niall but it seems he quite get it. "Okay, okay. Just pretend I'm not even here," Niall giggled. Louis picked up the ladle and threw it directly to Niall, hoping it would hit him in the face but unfortunately he evaded it in time.

"Hey! You don't need to be violent," Niall protested, running away from the kitchen.

Louis looks again at Harry, lying down on top of the table, looking directly at the ceiling. It seems he's in deep thought.

"What were you thinking?"

But there was no response. Louis climbed again on the top of the table and started to nibbling his boyfriend's neck. He was really into it then out of the blue Harry spoke, "Hey, Boo Bear."

"Yeah?" Louis's tongue was busy exploring Harry's neck.

"Do you think we need a new ceiling?" Harry said with a flat tone. Louis stopped from seducing him, letting out a very loud laugh.

"What?!" Harry's voice seems annoyed, hitting playfully Louis.

"Haz, you do have the impeccable timing to ruin the moment as well."

Harry with such confusion on his face, it's like trying to understand something that was incomprehensible. "What do you mean?"

"I am trying to resume where we left off earlier then you would say something... so random." Louis just managed to let out a chuckle; another reason why he fell in love with Harry.

"Look at it," Harry pointed his hand to the ceiling. Louis turned around looking at the same ceiling with cracks on it. A ceiling that has lots of cracks, it could give out in any minute.

"Yeah, you're right. We do need a new ceiling." Louis climbs down from the table and pull Harry. "Finish this turkey."

"Okay."

* * * * *

After couple of hours

Niall and Zayn were quietly watching the TV when suddenly Louis dived on the couch and sit between them. Zayn just shot a dirty glare at Louis.

Damn it, Louis! Where the hell did you come from? This is a Ziall moment; fuck off!, Zayn thought.

Niall yelped. Louis accidentally sat on Niall's hand. Niall shook his hand violently to ease the pain. "What the hell was that, Louis!"

Zayn immediately stood up and kneeled on front of Niall, started blowing air from his mouth to Niall's damaged hand. Louis moved sideways and pretended holding a camera. "This is definitely a Kodak moment."

Zayn gave another deathly glare to Louis. Niall chuckled.

The moment Zayn touched Niall. He felt like an electricity run through his skin to his arms and all the way back to his spine. He looked at Zayn.

If only I can stop time, Zayn. If only I can, Niall thought.

Niall can't stop looking to the shy, innocent face that he has feelings for; for a couple of months now. A boy that he can never call his because it belonged to someone else. He wouldn't dare do something stupid; it'll only create chaos, which Niall was trying to avoid.

His warmth breath that touched Niall's skin made his heartbeat went nuts. When he realized that he's daydreaming something delusional, he quickly pulled his hand away.

"All healed now, thank you." Niall laughed awkwardly.

"Anytime, Ni." Zayn winked. Niall felt his cheeks reddening.

Oh no, did he just wink at me? I might faint, Niall thought. He was totally fangirling at the moment. But he convinced himself to contain his emotions before he made a fool of himself in front of Zayn and Louis.

"Let's play a game instead with your mushy moment right there." Louis suggested.

"We're not having a mushy moment," Niall defended himself. He doesn't want others to think that he's making a move on Zayn. He knew at the back of his mind that Zayn was just being nice and he kept pounding to his thick skull that Zayn fancied someone else and his name was definitely NOT Niall.

Zayn immediately noticed that Niall was uncomfortable with Louis worthless teasing. He didn't want to add more to it so he goes back to his seat. "What game?"

"Twister!"

Niall went along with Louis' idea. When Zayn saw Niall approval of the game, he approved the game as well.

"Who's gonna be on the board?" Zayn asked.

"You two." Louis said bluntly, pointing to Zayn and Niall.

"Why me?" Niall protested.

"Because I'm evil." Louis let out a very loud, annoying evil laugh like with Count von Count on Sesame Street, the Dracula character.

"Fine!" Niall said.

"Okay, Niall you're first." Louis said, turning on the wheel. The picture of the foot stops at color yellow. Niall placed his right foot on the yellow dot.

"Next, Zayn." Louis spun the wheel again and the picture of the foot stops at color green, which was behind the yellow dot. Zayn moved his foot. He was standing behind Niall.

"Nervous?" He whispered to Niall. But Niall just managed to let out an awkward laugh.

"It's Niall again." Louis made another attempt to spin the wheel. The picture of foot stops at red dot. Niall placed his left foot on the red dot.

"Zayn!" Louis spun the wheel one more time and the picture of foot stops at blue dot. Zayn placed his right foot on the corresponding color.

"I believe it's your turn again, Niall." Louis spin the wheel. The picture of hand stopped between the color green and color red.

It took a while before Niall attempted to move, trying to think on how he was going to place his hand. "How am I gonna do that?" He looked at Louis. Louis instructed to place his right hand on the green dot, which was place on top right corner, moving his left hand on the red dot, which was on top left corner.

"That's not fa-" Zayn protested but Louis cut him off before he could finish his complain. "Shush! I'm the boss here."

Niall had no choice but to move. He crouched down without moving his feet, elevating his bum. Zayn didn't like the position. His crotch was inches apart from Niall's bum. He closed his eyes, praying so hard that those body parts won't touch.

Oh, God! Don't let it be, Zayn thought.

Unfortunately, Zayn's wish didn't come true. Niall's bum touched his crotch. His face was turning bright red than a ripe apple. He started to feel something warm and growing inside his crotch. He just hoped that Niall wouldn't notice it.

Niall gulped from his position. He felt something poking his bum. He turned around and he saw Zayn's flustered face, ready to explode any second.

"Zayn, are you having an ---" Niall suddenly felt his foot was slipping, knocking Zayn's foot. He landed on his back but Zayn tumbling down on top of him. Gladly, Zayn was able to stretch out his arms. Their faces were inches apart. Niall can smell the musky cologne of Zayn, it smells like from Abercrombie and Fitch. That strong, masculine scent that hypnotized him, asking him to give him something he wanted for the second time, a kiss.

* * * * *

Zayn's POV

I am in this position again. Why, why, why does this happen to me all the time? I look at Niall's beautiful blue orbs, they were tantalizing, makes it harder for me to resist. Should I tell him what I really wanted?

* * * * *

"Niall," Zayn looking intently at Niall, having a very serious look on his face. "I have to tell you something."

"Right now?" Niall was really uncomfortable lying down below Zayn. He's uncomfortable but yet he felt so happy and excited.

"Yes."

"What is it?"

"The person that I really like is..."

Niall tilted his head sideways and yelled.

"LIAM!"

* * * * *

I hope you guys like this chapter. So any thoughts?  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
84.6K 4.7K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
595K 13.3K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.