Raped

By geeesuschrist

Ella's just a regular girl living life to the fullest. Until one night out clubbing, she's raped. Her past st... More

Chapter 1: Help
Chapter 2: I'm Here
Chapter 3: Cry
Chapter 4: Let It Out
Chapter 5: Not me
Chapter 6: Again
Chapter 7: Before
Chapter 8: Like He Hurt Me
Chapter 9: Truth
Chapter 10: Lies
Chapter 11: No More Lies
Chapter 12: Crash
Chapter 13: For You
Chapter 14: Gone
Chapter 15: Destined
Chapter 16: Stronger
Chapter 17: If only
Chapter 18: Hell
Chapter 19: Attached
Chapter 20: Alive
Chapter 21: Coming Back
Chapter 22: Anything
Chapter 23: Hide
Chapter 24: Queen
Chapter 25: Why Me?
Chapter 26: Love
Chapter 27: A Broken Promise
Chapter 28: Hello
Chapter 29: Brother's
Chapter 31: Always
Chapter 32: Forever
Chapter 33: Time
Chapter 34: I'll Pull It
Chapter 35: Secrets
Chapter 36: Flashlights
Their House
Chapter 37: Past Life
Chapter 38: Trust Issues
Chapter 39: Mothers Intuition
Chapter 40: Brotherly Bond
Chapter 41: Mine
Chapter 42: Sad Soul
Chapter 43: Not Again
Chapter 44: Any Cost
Chapter 45: Won't Forget
Chapter 46: Moments
Chapter 47: Breathe
Chapter 48: I'm Home
Chapter 49: You Did This
Epilogue

Chapter 30: I Promise

164 1 0
By geeesuschrist

ELLA/CHRISTINA

I sit on my bed letting all of my frustration out. I start to cry. Just pure sobs fall out of my mouth and onto the floor. Why did this happen to me? Why did my life have to be the one to fall apart? I hold myself as I sit on the floor. I cry my eyes out until there's nothing left to cry. Mascara smears my face as I try to rub away my tears.

"Whats wrong?" He barges in tryin to comfort me.

I try to piece everything together although it's all shattering at my very fingertips. I keep holding myself as I sob.

"Hey, look at me" he grabs my chin and raises it up.

"Everything's going to be okay" he wipes away a tear daring to fall from my cheek.

He holds me close as I try to contain myself. He doesn't say anything else. He doesn't need to. Just being here made me feel better in every way. I don't need to tell him what happened because I'm sure he's already pieced the puzzle pieces together.

He sighs as I continue to sob. After a while my sobs become quiet until I am asleep in his arms. The arms that have always held me close when I've needed it most. The arms that have always felt like home. The arms that wouldn't let me go until they were sure I was okay.

~

Simple knocks on the door wake me up. Three simple knocks. Three knocks that were mastered. The knocks we both came up with. The knocks only we knew of. I make my way to the door unlocking it and turn the gold handle. As the door sways I hold my breath knowing I had been waiting for this moment for years. There he stands. Only 3 feet in front of me.

He looked the same as he did when I first left. Dark brown hair, thick and long. He was always a lighter complexion compared to me. He still was 1 foot taller than me. His lips almost as thick as mine. His ocean colored eyes sparkled in the light. His lashes so long and thick. His perfect shaped eyebrows sat perfectly on his clear face. With only a beauty mark above his right eyebrow that was barely noticeable. He stood there in his suit as a grin slowly made its way to his face.

I quickly pull him into a hug before he has the chance to pull me into one.

"I've missed you" I whisper as I hug him tightly.

"I've missed you, too sis"

We finally detach ourselves from the embrace as I invite him in and close the door behind him.

"How's the FBI treating you?"

"It's a great job. But there's so many hours. I'm working so much. Cases keep piling up. We are always in the office, the jet or in another state. But what about you, modeling as good as you hoped?" He asks as he sits on the couch.

"Well, it was good and I liked it a lot but stuff happened and that's why your here"

He nods. I explain everything from the rape to the pregnancy to the crash to the police to the change of hair color. Then to the saving of the other victims. He stops me.

"Wait you went after him and deliberately put yourself in danger to catch him" he paces around.

"Stop pacing, please. Yes I did. I had a lead so I followed it. You would have done the same thing" I explain.

"No it's not the same, I'm trained in things like that, you are not. He knows you. He knows your weaknesses. He could've hurt you or even killed you. For gods sakes Christina you can't just go running around chasing every rapist in town. You can get yourself hurt" he rubs his temples.

"This is why you are here. You know him better than I do. You can help me"

"My god Christina, how long have you been doing this?"

"Almost 9 months"

"I just can't seem to wrap my head around this, Christina. Why are you doing this?"

"He's going back after every woman he's raped. He's going to ruin there lives once again. Like he ruined mine. I can't let him hurt them again"

"He hurt you Christina. You're not some hero who can save everyone. You have children for gods sake. They need you more than anyone else does. Who was there to comfort you every time something happened? Who was the one to pick up the pieces every time after they were shattered. Who was the one who had to see you broken and hurt every time? It wasn't mom. It was me. Every time I was there for you. Every time you begged me to not tell anyone anything. And I kept my mouth shut for you. But I shouldn't have. I never should have. Because every time you said you were okay, you lied to me. You weren't okay. You were dying inside. Then the last time it happened I had to say something. I told mom. She told the police and that's why the FBI came. Because you were hurt. I did everything I could for you. Everything!" He yells.

I sit there staring at my hands not knowing what to say. He sits next to me and put his arm around me.

"I'm sorry, I just can't see you get hurt again" he apologizes.

"No it's okay. You're right. I have kids, a family. But so do those women. And if we don't get him, no one will. Which means he'll come back for me and my family. I can't let that happen Christian. I just can't" I admit.

"I'll help you. But only to put this son of a bitch away"

"Thank you, for everything. For every time you were there to pick up the pieces when I fell apart. I couldn't have asked to a better brother"

"That's what brother's are for" he smiles.

~

"These are the best burgers I've ever eaten" he says as he continues to stuff his face.

"Yup Five Guys Burgers are better than every other burger"I agree.

"How did you learn about this place?" He smiles.

"Grayson took me on a date here when I was modeling in Texas, fell in love with the burgers ever since"

"How are you and Grayson?"

"I love him. He loves me. We have kids together. Simple" I try to avoid the question.

"We both know that's not what I mean"

I sigh, "When I went back he looked terrible. He looked almost broken. It broke my heart, honestly. Because I put him in that position. I'm the one who left."

"It's not your fault you left. You had no choice. Don't ever blame yourself"

"I'm trying not to"

"He loves you with all of his heart, he's never giving up on you" he assures me.

"I know"

"So when do I get to meet my little sisters baby daddy?" He grins.

"Hopefully never" I laugh.

"Awe why not?"

"Because he'd totally take you in a fight"

"Yeah sure he can" he snorts.

"I'm serious" I try to contain my laugh but I can't.

"I've always been the Arm Wrestler Family Champ" he flexes.

"That's because you've arm only wrestled me and mom"

"It still counts for something"

"Sure it does" I snicker.

"It does"

~

"This is all you have on him" I ask.

"Um yeah why?"

I pull out a box from under the table and place it onto the table.

"Wow"

"That's only one of three boxes" I shrug.

"Oh"

I sit down on the table and sigh. He rubs my shoulder knowing exactly how I feel.

"We are going to catch him" he assures me.

"Promise?" I stare up at him with sad eyes and a large amount of hope.

"I promise"

~
~
~

A/N
////////
Hoped you liked this chapter.
I'll post as much as I can from now on💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.1K 1.4K 29
A girl lost her family and is trying to find her happiness again..will this boy that she meets help her do that?
40.5K 728 27
When young 17 year old Sklar was told she was 16 and pregnant she was beyond scared. Once her boyfriend found out he left without saying goodbye, lea...
54.2K 1K 20
Blue Charleston is your normal young adult, with a good job at the local hospital and a good best friend. One day when Blue goes to her bank she is h...
110K 1.8K 38
A girl gets a job as a doctor in a prison They gave her Grayson Dolan because they were both 20 A change will happen in her life so Grayson is going...