Voltron One Shots

By NiPpEl_nInJa

~ a series of Voltron one shots ~ various characters x reader ~ featuring Shiro, Lance, Keith, Pidge, Hunk... More

INTRODUCTION
KEITH X READER
PIDGE X READER
SHIRO X READER #1
LOTOR X READER
KEITH X READER
LANCE X READER
HUNK X READER
SHIRO X READER
KEITH X READER
LOTOR X READER
LANCE X READER
ALLURA X READER
SHIRO X READER
KEITH X READER
LANCE X READER #1
LOTOR X READER
AUTHER-CHRISTMAS!!
SHIRO X READER
LANCE X MALE READER
KEITH X READER
HUNK X READER
KEITH X READER
SHIRO X READER
LANCE X READER
KEITH X READER
SHIRO X READER
LANCE X KEITH X READER
PIDGE X MALE READER
LANCE X READER
SHIRO X READER #1
LANCE X READER
LOTOR X READER #1
KEITH X READER
KEITH X READER
SHIRO X READER #2
LOTOR X READER #2
ALLURA X MALE READER
SHIRO X READER
PIDGE X READER
KEITH X MALE READER
LOTOR X READER
SHIRO X READER
KEITH X READER
LANCE X READER
LANCE X MALE READER
ALLURA X READER
SHIRO X READER
KEITH X READER
LANCE X READER
KEITH X READER
LOTOR X READER {#1 sequal is next chapter}
??? X READER {#2 sequal to previous chapter}
AUTHORS NOTE
LANCE X READER
KEITH X READER
SHIRO X MALE READER
PIDGE X READER
A/N

LANCE X READER

9.5K 207 274
By NiPpEl_nInJa

~Smut Level: 2~
|BESTIES|

You smacked Lance's arm and when he looked down at you, you tilted your head to the left. Your best friend glanced in that direction and he rolled his eyes once he spotted what you were all hyped up about.

Keith was sitting at your table, waiting for the two of you to join him.

"If you want to go sit with him, go sit with him, I can get my pudding on my own." Lance said.

You gripped Lance's arm. "I can't do that! That's weird!"

"You used to take bathes with the guy when we were kids, I'm pretty sure you can go sit with him and it won't be weird."

You bit your lip. "You're right! Let's do this!"

You walked over to the table and sat across from Keith, but his eyes didn't budge from the book in front of him.

"Hey, Keith."

"Hi."

"How are you?"

"Fine."

You huffed as the conversation died and tapped your nails on the table, waiting for Lance to come back with his pudding so you could steal some.

"You guys sure are talkative." Lance said, laying his lunch tray down.

As soon as he did, you took his pudding cup and Keith closed his book, turning his attention to the two of you.

"(Y/N)." Lance warned. "Put. The. Pudding. Down."

You scooped up a spoonful and licked your lips. "But it's so tempting."

"Don't you dare"

You wrapped your lips around the spoon and hummed, making Lance's mouth drop open and form an "O" shape.

"Pudding thief!"

You laughed and took another bite. Lance growled and tackled you for the cup, but to both of your disappointment Keith took it from your hand and started eating it himself.

"Keith!?" You both whined.

"I wanted to see what the fuss was about." He shrugged. "And I don't get it, the apple sauce is better."

You and Lance both gasped.

"The apple sauce?" You asked.

"Is better?" Lance added.

Keith shrugged. "Yeah. It has more flavour."

You and Lance glanced between each other before looking back at your friend.

"I'm sorry, Keith." Lance said. "But you're wrong."

"Whatever."

The bell rang and Lance waved a goodbye to you and Keith, since his class was in the opposite direction.

"Hey Keith, how about the two of us hangout some time?" You asked.

Keith didn't look at you as you spoke. "We hang out all the time."

"Well yeah, but we're always with Lance. I mean just the two of us! We could go do things without worrying about Lance complaining it's 'lame'."

Keith shut his locker and for the first time today, looked you in the eyes. "Sure, meet me in the parking lot after school?"

You nodded your head and smiled excitedly.

"All right, well I have calculus, I'll see you later then."

After Keith was out of sight, you danced in a circle and pulled out your phone to text lance.

You -> "Guess who's hanging out alone with Keith after school!"

His reply was instant.

My Lancelot -> "Ben Franklin?"

You -> "Nooooooo"

My Lancelot -> "Beyoncé!?"

You -> "No! Me silly!"

His reply was slower this time.

My Lancelot -> "Oh... I thought it was someone cool like Beyoncé. NEVERMIND."

You laughed and was about to write back when the second bell rang, making you panic.

You had gym and your teacher would not be happy if you were late.

~ ~ ~

Right at three o'clock Keith was standing at the edge of the parking lot, waiting for you.

"Hey!" You greeted.

"Hi, ready to go?"

You nodded and followed him off the school grounds and towards the main part of town.

"Where are we going first?"

"Bookstore." Keith answered. "Since Lance isn't with us, we're going to the places he avoided like the plague while we hung out."

You nodded. "Oh."

The bookstore wasn't really what you had in mind for this afternoon. You had your heart set more on arcade games, movies and fooling around in Target, but then again those were all things Lance usually enjoyed, not Keith.

The two of you walked through the doors and the woody smell of old books hit your nose.

Keith seemed like he knew exactly where he was going, walking straight to the back corner where the oldest books were.

"You can go look around you know." He said.

"No." You hummed. "I'm okay just sticking with you."

Keith shrugged. "Suit yourself."

Your phone vibrated in your pocket and you pulled it out to see a text from Lance.

My Lancelot -> "How're things?"

You -> "Good I guess. . . we're at a bookstore O.o"

My Lancelot -> "How romantic...?"

You glanced up for a second and a girl in the next aisle caught your eye. Her hair was light and reached the centre of her back, big blue eyes framed by thick wire glasses scanning over the cover of a book.

"Keith, do you think she's pretty?"

He looked up for a second before shrugging. "I guess, but I'm more into dark and short hair."

His attention went back to the book in his hand and you instantly went to message Lance.

You -> "Keith told me he likes girls with short dark hair. . . Wanna come to the salon with me tomorrow :)"

(AN: if you have dark and short hair I'm sorry.... Idk how to help you.)

Lance read your message but didn't answer. What got his panties in a twist?

~ ~ ~

Princess nO0B -> "Keith told me he likes girls with short dark hair. . . Wanna come to the salon with me tomorrow :)"

(AN: I didn't know what nickname to give you in Lance's phone. You can change it as you please haha)

Lance tossed his phone across the bed and groaned. Why you felt the need to change so much for a guy that didn't pay attention to you, he would never understand.

"Lance! Open the door!"

With a huff, Lance opened the door for his younger brother.

"This isn't just your room, man. We share so stop locking me out." Diego complained.

"Whatever."

"Woah, who pissed in your cornflakes? Does it have anything to do with (Y/N)?" Diego asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Shut up." Lance spat, throwing a pillow at his brothers face, but he caught it effortlessly.

"Yup, definitely about (Y/N)."

Lance rolled his eyes and grabbed his phone before leaving the room to find somewhere quiet, which was a rarity in his house.

He opened his conversation with you back up and sent a quick reply.

Him -> "Sure but don't do it unless you really want to"

Princess nOoB -> "Thanks Lance <3 you're the bestest guy ever"

"Yeah, bestest guy ever and yet you're still going after Keith." He mumbled.

His mom popped her head out from the kitchen. "Did you say something, Lance?"

"No, just talking to myself Mamá."

"Oh, well if you need I'm here, okay?"

Lance nodded. "I know, thanks Mamá."

She gave Lance a warm smile before disappearing back into the kitchen.

The brunet flopped down on the couch and a fluffy black cat jumped up on his stomach, its green eyes looking into his.

"Have you ever met any oblivious women, Olly?"

The cat purred and continued staring at Lance.

"I guess not, even if you did you're neutered so it wouldn't really matter anyway."

Two sets of feet came bounding down the stairs. "Mamá! Have you seen Olly?"

Lance stopped petting the cat. "You have about ten seconds before they spot you, buddy. Make a fast decision."

The cat bounced off Lance and made a run for the back door, and two little girls went running after him.

~ ~ ~

"Lance!" You called, waving at the lanky brunet once you spotted him in the hall.

"Morning, How was hanging out with Keith yesterday?"

"It was. . . good. We didn't really do much. After the book store we went for coffee then went to a couple pawn shops where he looked at a bunch of knives."

Lance laughed. "Sounds like a blast."

"You know what, just because we didn't get kicked out of any stores or laugh until we peed doesn't mean we didn't have fun. Keith didn't make fun of me while I talked about girl stuff to him!"

"That's probably because he wasn't listening."

You smacked Lance's arm and the two of you laughed.

"So are you really coming to the salon with me after school? I don't really want to go alone."

Lance froze and you had to nudge his arm to see if he'd heard you.

"Why do you have to change for him? If he's going to love you, he should love you for who you are. Long hair, short hair, black hair or fricken purple hair." 

Lance stormed off down the hall, leaving you confused and alone standing in the middle of the hallway.

"Hi."

You spun around to see Keith standing behind you.

"Oh, hi."

"Is something up?"

"Not really, Lance just freaked out about me wanted to change my hair."

Keith nodded. "He's dramatic like that, always has been, you know that."

You frowned. You always hated fighting with Lance. Dramatic or not, he was your best friend besides Keith, and you loved him. . .

"Earth to (Y/N)." Keith said, waving a hand in front of your face.

"Sorry, what?"

"I need to tell you something."

Your heart skipped a beat. "Okay, like right now?"

Keith glanced around the hall before grabbing your wrist and pulling you into the boys bathroom. He checked all the stalls before locking the door.

"Keith? You okay?"

The boy took a deep breath. "I like your brother."

"My brother? Almost everyone does, no big deal."

Keith groaned and shook him head. "No, I don't like him like most others do. I like like him, (Y/N)."

Your eyebrows pinched together in confusion, but then Keith gave you one huge hint.

"I'm gay."

"You're gay? For Shiro? My brother Shiro?"

Keith nodded. "Yeah, and I think Lance likes him too, so I've been trying to detach myself from him a bit. After you asked to hang out with me alone, I figured you were fed up with him and my chance to get with Shiro would be better."

"Woah woah." You said, waving your hands around. "So you have a gay crush on my brother? Like, you want to blow him sort of thing?"

Keith blushed but nodded.

"And you think Lance also likes him? Why would you think that?"

"Well, he's over at your place all the time. I mean so am I, but even on days you have work or you're sick, he's there."

You laughed. "Lance doesn't like Shiro. He rarely even talks to him. When I'm sick he's usually with me watching movies and when he's there while I'm at work it's usually because his mom sent him over with cookies or he just sits in my room waiting for me."

Keith visibly relaxed. "So he likes you?"

"No! I mean I don't think so, but Keith, I'll help you out with Shiro if you want. He just broke up with his girlfriend for no reason so you might have a chance, but don't detach yourself from Lance for such a stupid reason."

Keith nodded his head and gave you a small smile. "You're a good friend, you know that?"

"I try, but can I get to class now?"

Keith nodded and the two of you left the bathroom, heading your separate ways to different classes.

You pulled your phone out of your back pocket and sent a text to Lance before heading out to the old football field.

You -> "Can we talk? I'll be at the usual spot."

~ ~ ~

You laid down on the bleachers, looking up at the blue sky.

"This better be important, I'm skipping math for this." A voice said, and you sat up to see Lance making his way up the stairs to sit with you.

"Keith just told me he's gay and has a crush on my brother."

You could have heard a needle drop from across the field.

"What?" Lance asked. "Can you repeated that?"

"Keith, you know the guy who grew up in the house between yours and mine? Yeah, he's gay, he likes dick, and his dick of choice at the moment is my brothers."

Lance sat down next to you, eyes big and filled with curiosity.

"Are you okay? That's one hell of a way to get denied."

You snorted, then started laughing, making Lance look at you with a look that said "she's gone off the deep end".

"I liked a gay guy and I was going to change my hair for him. And you know what makes it better? I'm not even bothered by it. When he told me he liked my brother I was surprised, I mean who wouldn't be, but I wasn't heart broken. It was like he was just a friend telling me who they liked."

Lance stared at you. "When did this happen?"

"Just now, in the dudes bathroom by the office."

The two of you sat in silence for a moment as Lance wrapped his head around all the new information.

"And want to know the best part?"

He nodded eagerly.

"He wanted to stop being friends with you because he thought you were crushing on Shiro too."

"What!?" Lance screeched, his voice cracking.

"Right!? His reasoning behind it was the fact that you're always at my house, even when I'm not home."

"That's doesn't mean I like your brother! I don't even talk to the guy!"

You laughed. "I know! I told him that but wanna know what he said after that?"

"Oh god, I don't think anything can make this situation worse, lay it on me."

"He said that if you didn't like Shiro, then you have to like me." You laughed, slapping your leg, but then you noticed Lance wasn't laughing with you.

"Lance?"

The boy was staring at you, straight faced. All the airy and carefree vibes that had carried the conversation were gone and now the two of you were just sitting there, looking at each other.

"And if he was right? If I liked you, what would you do?"

A blush spread across your cheeks. "I- I-"

You were cut off by a pair of lips crashing against yours. Lance had caged you between his arms and was working his hot lips against your own.

Your heart swelled and an unfamiliar feeling took over your body. Then you kissed him back, wrapping your arms around his neck and tangling your fingers in his hair.

His tongue slid across your bottom lip, begging for entrance and you obliged, letting Lance's tongue slip between your lips.

The two of you pulled away, panting heavily.

"That was- wow." You said.

Lance sat back, but didn't take his eyes off you. "I love you, you know? Always have."

Your heart started to pound in your chest and butterflies started dancing in your stomach.

"You have no idea how hard it was to watch you go after Keith. It killed me. Then you started talking about changing you hair for him and I just, I couldn't handle it."

You thought back to all the times you had run to Lance, gushing about Keith or asking advice about flirting, and he always took the time to listen and teach you. You couldn't imagine how hard that must've been for him, but he still did it because he loved you.

You tackled Lance into a hug, sending the both of you toppling over the side of the bench.

"You're amazing and I'm so sorry that I didn't notice it sooner!"

Lance wrapped his arms around your waist and tucked his face into the crook of your neck.

"I'll only forgive you on one condition."

You pulled back to look at his face. "Anything!"

"Go on a date with me?"

A smile spread across your face and you nodded. "I think we can arrange that."
______________________________________________________

I actually really like this story?
But I lowkey don't ship Shieth... sorry to all of you that do... I'm a basic Klance chick.
I have no ideas for an allura story... my mind is just blank... but a Pidge story for you dudes out there should be coming soon! Just wait a couple chapters

Word Count: 2677

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

530K 10.5K 102
Characters Included: Keith Lance Shiro Hunk Pidge Matt Allura Lotor Rizavi Griffin Leifisdottir Kinkade Request ONLY if opened. cover by:...
106K 1.8K 108
Heya! I kept on reading the same Voltron Age Regression Oneshots and I was getting bored that there weren't anymore so I made some! Anyways, these ar...
146K 2.8K 30
A Voltron: Legendary Defender preference/one shot book. *REQUESTS CLOSED*
185K 3.5K 37
Voltron Paladins x Reader highest: #6 in voltron