๐—›๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ | ๐—ž๐—ง๏ฟฝ...

By thvvantae

They decided to keep their relationship from the world and the media. What will be the outcome? Read to fin... More

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿบ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿป
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿผ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿฝ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿพ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿฟ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿน
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿป
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฝ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿพ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน๐Ÿถ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน๐Ÿท
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน๐Ÿธ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน๐Ÿน- ๐™ด๐š™๐š•๐š’๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ
๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š—๐šž๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ

3.2K 103 22
By thvvantae

"𝙄 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙩, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙩.

꧁꧂

-Edited-

It's 6 am, and the couple is fully awake and getting ready. Taehyung had to help Javia shower cause you know, she was in pain.

They put their comfy wear on.

❝Babe?❞ the younger called her boyfriend. The elder hummed in response taking his eyes off his phone.

❝Can you brush my hair for me? Please?❞

Taehyung lifted her and walk to the bathroom, he took the hairbrush from the drawer and begin combing the younger's fluffy curls.

He plants a few kisses on her temple, making her feel all giddy.

❝You wanna leave it down like this or tie it up?❞
She looked in the mirror and responded.

❝It's fine like this.❞ She kissed his lips as a thank you and up her arms, signaling the elder to pick her up.

Taehyung made sure they had the necessary stuff for the trip to Daegu. The driver arrived and they put their masks on.

The pair went inside the car as the driver put their suitcases in the trunk. Javia laid her head on the silverette's shoulder, letting out a yawn.

He cooed and gently drew circles on her back. He pulled his mask down and pressed a kiss on her forehead.

❝Sleep baby, I'll wake you when we get to the station.❞ she nodded and drift off.

.

They arrived at the station and went on the train. It's empty, that was Taehyung's plan.

He didn't wanna leave when it was sunny and bright, and it'll cause attention. They are in first class which is more private.

Taehyung affectionately kisses his baby on the head, watching her sleep peacefully.

From Seoul to Daegu it's not that long, they'll arrive soon. The elder had already notified his parents.

Javia woke up 15mins early till their arrival. She rubbed her eyes and glanced around her surrounding. It's so peaceful. She thought.

❝Hi princess.❞ she perked her head up and softly smile at the elder.

❝Hi, tae.❞ Javia replied and nudged her face into Taehyung's neck.

❝Did you sleep well?❞ He asked wrapping a curl around his finger. She nodded placing a tender kiss on his neck.

❝We'll be there soon?❞ she questioned playing with his earring.

❝Yea baby bear, about 12mins left.❞ He reassuringly pecks her temple.

❝And here.❞ she cutely pouted, pointing at her lips. Taehyung let out a chuckle and gave her a sweet kiss.

As she watches the scenery outside, thoughts start to build up in her mind. ❝Tae?❞ she whispered.

❝what is it princess?❞ he answered. ❝I don't need therapy.❞ the curly head looked away from the window and gazed at her handsome boyfriend.

❝Why not?❞ he caressed her cheek.

❝I already have help...you and the song you composed for me. It's helping me a lot. As you can notice, I barely have my nightmares and panic attacks.❞

Taehyung's boxy smile displayed on his face, causing her to smile as well.

❝Really, baby?❞ He rested their heads together. She hummed.

❝I've already told you from the beginning, that your voice heals me in every way I never thought possible.❞

❝I am so glad baby. And we'll get through this princess. I promise you. I love you a lot, my baby bear.❞ he gave her petite waist a gentle squeeze.

❝Thank you. I love you so much.❞ she says as tears were threatening to escape her eyes.

❝You're so beautiful. So ethereal. All mine.❞ he praises.

Javia giggled putting her face in her hands. They've been dating for 5yrs and the elder still has the power to make her shy.

❝Hush.❞ she put her finger on his lips, and Taehyung smirked and bit it playfully.

The younger stuck her tongue out. Taehyung did the same and connected their tongues.

The pair let out a small laugh and glance out the window, watching the beautiful view.

They soon arrived at their destination, Daegu. The duo placed their masks on and hopped out of the train.

Taehyung's driver was already putting their bags in the trunk. The elder held his girlfriend's hand in his large one and stepped into the car.

After the long drive, they finally arrived at Taehyung's hometown. It's so pretty. The younger thought.

❝Let's go, baby.❞ The couple went out of the car and took their bags. Taehyung thanked the driver and made their way to the house.

A wave of nervousness rushed through Javia's body. Tae noticed it and wrap his arm around the younger, and reassured her it'll be okay.

Taehyung rang the doorbell and a woman in her 40s opened the door with a bright smile. ❝Omg! You're finally here!❞ She cheered. 

She let them inside and pulled the couple in a warm hug. ❝Hi mom.❞ The silverette chuckled.

❝Hi sweetie. Gosh, I miss you so much.❞ she uttered giving her son kisses on the face.

❝Oh my, I miss you too mom❞ he laugh and kissed the woman on her cheek.

❝And mom this is Javia, my girlfriend.❞ He snakes his arm around her small waist.

❝Hi Mrs. Kim. It's a pleasure to meet you❞ she bowed.

❝omg, you are Javia? You're so stunning. Don't be so formal. I'm Seo-yeon but call me mom. Come here.❞ She beamed excitedly, hugging the curly head again.

Javia giggled and returned the hug. ❝He treats you right?❞  Taehyung face palmed and brought their bags upstairs to the guest room.

❝Yes, he do.❞ she answered with a smile. ❝Good or I would've beaten his ass.❞ They both laugh. I love her already.

❝Where's dad and tannie?❞ Taehyung asked walking down the stairs.

❝They're both sleeping in the bedroom.❞ Javia let out a yawn, she blushed and face down. ❝Sorry.❞ she apologizes.

Mrs.Kim cooed and softly pinched the younger's cheek. ❝Aww, tae. She's so adorable. Can I keep her?❞ she pouted.

❝Nah, mom. She's mine.❞ He said taking his baby in his arms.

❝You two get some rest, I'll wake you up for breakfast later.❞

Taehyung held Javia and fled upstairs to the guest room.  ❝Babe?❞ she called out for the elder.

❝Yea baby? What is it, love?❞ He closed the door with his foot. She tugged on his shirt, locking her eyes with Tae.

He knew exactly what she wanted.

Being in a long-time relationship with Javia, the silverette can easily read her like an open book. He undressed the both of them and climbed into bed.

Javia buried her face in the elder's neck, inhaling his addictive scent.

❝Where's my kiss?❞ he pulled up her chin, she stared sleepily at the elder and closed the gap between them.

Taehyung kissed her hungrily, she whimpered at the sudden action and melted in the kiss. He devoured her lips till it was red and swollen.

❝I love you.❞ he pecks her nose. ❝I love you.❞ she mumbled before dozing off.

❝Sweet dreams my baby bear.❞ he whispered and fell asleep.

-

After their little hours of rest, the pair went downstairs for breakfast. Yeontan barked when he noticed his parents.

❝Oh my. Hi baby. I missed you.❞ Javia squealed and captured the fluff ball in her embrace.

Tannie lick the curly head's face making her giggle.
❝So you forgot daddy huh?❞ The silverette gasped touching his chest.

Javia laugh and went closer to the elder. He protectively wrap his arms around her petite body.

The pup nuzzled his face in Taehyung's neck, licking it multiple times. They cooed and pet the Pomeranian. ❝I missed you more, trust me.❞

❝They forgot we're here?❞ Mr.Kim whispered to his wife. Mrs.Kim chuckled and cleared her throat, causing the duo to turn around.

❝Sorry to ruin your little family reunion..not sorry. But the food is getting cold.❞

The silverette rolled his eyes, earning a glare from his mother.

❝You must be Javia. I'm Jae-sung, Taehyung's father.❞ He reached out his hand towards the younger with a welcoming smile.

Javia was astonished, now she knows where her boyfriend beauty come from.

❝It's nice to meet you, Mr.Kim.❞ she bowed shaking his hand.

❝Don't be so formal. You are glamorous.❞ He complemented. Javia giggled and thanked him.

❝Okay dad. Enough. You have your lady, stay away from mine.❞ Mr.Kim groaned in annoyance.

❝So I can't complement her? Possessive ass.❞  Taehyung raised his eyebrow. ❝All from you, father. All from you.❞

Javia and Mrs.Kim watched the two males, go off on each other.

❝They do this all the time. It's nothing new.❞ She said to the younger, making her laugh.

❝Sit y'all asses down and eat.❞ she demanded.

Javia giggled and  put Tannie in the living room and traveled to the dinning room. They dig in their breakfast.

❝How did you learn Korean so fast?❞ Mr.Kim asked amazed.

❝Tae actually taught me.❞ she replied.

❝Can't believe, you hid her from us for 5 years to 6 years.❞ Mrs.Kim said. The silverette chuckled deeply shaking his head.

❝I had to. Yoongi actually knew but didn't say anything.❞

❝Why am I not surprised? He knows everything.❞ Mr.Kim laugh.

❝I love your hair, darling.❞ The woman smiled and softly touch it. ❝Thank you, mom.❞

Taehyung lean over and pressed a kiss on the younger's nose. Javia hid her face in his chest, the elder showered his baby with kisses.

The Kim's watch them fondly.  He better marry her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 6.9K 54
'I don't want you to love me because I am suga, I want you to love me because I am yoongi' UNEDITED Started 10/10/2019 Ended 20/05/2020 Reached 100 r...
9.5K 569 45
Maknae line all falling for their lovable Min Yoongi hyung for different reasons but Suga only has eyes for one of them or will his feeling waver bec...
430K 14.5K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
150K 3.9K 47
Members of International Boy-band BTS, Taehyung and Jungkook have come a long way in their relationship. They have overcome many hardships. They have...