The Way To My Heart [Niam Zia...

By shimefuan

Niall Horan is a regular band member of One Direction. His life completely changed when he announced to the w... More

Author's Note:
Chapter 1: The Secret
Chapter 2: I Kissed an Angel
Chapter 3: Troubled Heart
Chapter 4: The Liar
Chapter 5: Breakfast Without Niall
Chapter 6: Foolish Heart
Chapter 7: Temporary Blindness
Chapter 9: Eavesdrop
Chapter 10: Twister!
Chapter 11: Shielding Him From Pain
Chapter 12: Who's To Blame?
Chapter 13: Shower
Chapter 14: Second Time
Chapter 15: The Screw-Up
Chapter 16: Nightmare
Chapter 17: Gone
Chapter 18: Find The Missing Leprechaun
An Important Question (Or Should I Say A Contest) ^_^
Chapter 19: Twenty Hours Earlier
Chapter 20: Deep Thoughts
Chapter 21: Crybaby
Chapter 22: Father and Son
What's to come?
Chapter 23: The Irish Smile
Chapter 24: From Liam To Niall
Chapter 25: Friend Zone
Chapter 26: The Kiss
Just Sharing...
Chapter 27: Dysfunctional Family
Chapter 28: It's Always Been You
Chapter 29: The Text Message
Chapter 30: The Payneful Misunderstanding
Chapter 31: The Warning
Chapter 32: Lies & Confusions
Chapter 33: Fear
Chapter 34: The Three Lettered Word
Chapter 35: Kissing Someone Else's Lips
Chapter 36: My Chicken Is Your Chicken
Chapter 37: Unforgivable
Halloween 2012
Chapter 38: The Change in Me
Chapter 39: The Unexpected Transformation
Chapter 40: Boyfriend
Chapter 41: I'm Sorry
Chapter 42: Thank You
Chapter 43: Liam's Evil Plan
Chapter 44: So Wrong
Chapter 45: The Fortune Teller
Chapter 46: Fantasy
Chapter 47: Protecting Zayn
Chapter 48: Official
Chapter 49: Crumble
Chapter 50: A Moment With Him
Chapter 51: Grovel For Your Love
Chapter 52: Bee Mine
Chapter 53: Misery
Chapter 54: The Suggestion
Chapter 55: Payne vs. Malik
Chapter 56: Dissolution
Chapter 57: Truth Behind A Lie
Chapter 58: Red Plaid Scarf
Chapter 59: Big Surprise
Chapter 60: Another Surprise
Chapter 61: Torment
Chapter 62: Wrath & Banter
Chapter 63: Irish
Chapter 64: Visiting Nana

Chapter 8: Memory Lane

18.2K 218 30
By shimefuan

I don't know if people are liking this story because there's not much enough votes or comments. Let me know what you think so I can write to make it better.

And also, I want to apologize if some people are a little bit uncomfortable with the ending of last chapter. But to those who like it, thumbs up to you people ;) But I will not apologize on how I write this story or how this will end up. Peace :)

There will be some change in this story. Starting from now on, I'll be writing as a third person. I feel more comfortable that way and I feel like I'm not limited, you know. Please vote, comment, and fan me. Enjoy!

Oh and also, I use euphemism on this chapter. I was hesitant to use 'the actual word' because I want this story to keep as wholesome as possible I can. So you will definitely know where the euphemism is :P

------------

Liam felt a little bit aroused just by looking at Niall's picture. His eyes traveled from his messy blonde hair to his crystal blue eyes to his perfect jaw line. He wondered what it would feel like to touch his skin, nibble on his neck and make him moan.

Liam closed his eyes. His hands slowly begin to move inside his blue-green plaid shirt, tickling his own nipples. Imagining Niall doing it for him, he slight open his mouth and let out and low volume moan. Then his hands went down to his abdominal area where he felt his ripped abs. The sensation drove him crazy, wanting Niall even more. He started unbuttoning his jeans and his right hand go down deeper to his crotch. His crotch area is even warmer than he thought it would be. His 'Little Liam' begins to harden and standing up and he gasped for more air, letting slow, weak moan coming out from his mouth.

Still Niall on his mind, he imagined that was nibbling his neck, leaving hickeys on it. Then, move to his ear where he would whisper something really naughty that would make him even more aroused. The movement of his right hand on his crotch picks up its pace moving faster and faster and faster.

But then, he jumped from where he's sitting when his door swung open widely and seeing Louis' witness his naughtiness.

"Where are the car-" Louis gasped at Liam, seeing him pleasuring himself in front of Niall's picture.

Liam was in quite a shock, horror if you must. Panic was definitely written on his face. Didn't what to do and how to explain it to Louis. They were both looking at each other, waiting for one another, which one was going to speak first.

"I should've knock first," Louis smiled awkwardly, then turning around. Liam quickly zipped up his pants and pulled down his shirt and grabbed tightly on Louis' arms. Louis turned around quickly facing Liam's flustered face.

"Did you just touched me with your hand where you touched your-" Louis's face was in horror like he catch a flesh eating virus, wiping it off with his own hands. Liam immediately let go his grip.

"Sorry," he apologized. "It's not what you think it is."

"Then what exactly is it?" Louis asked, looking directly at Liam although he didn't reciprocate the same look. Liam was avoiding eye contact as much as he can. He's too ashamed and embarrassed at what happened. "I don't understand, Liam."

"You wouldn't understand," Liam shot a look at his hardwood floors. Burying himself would be the best option right now. For a year now, he never told anyone about his feelings about Niall. No one knew about it, not even his family, or his friends, not even the management. His music career would end in a flash if he comes out. He worked so hard to get where he is and won't letting anything gets in the way even if he has to sacrifice his heart.

"Then let me understand."

"It begins one year ago when Niall and I went to that amusement park," Liam started, glancing repeatedly on Louis, checking if he should continue to pour his heart out. "We spend the whole day eating loads of food and go to different rides."

"Uh-huh, then?"

"I wasn't supposed to go with him that day because I was feeling really depressed but he kept insisting on bringing me to cheer me up," Liam continued. "At first, I was really annoyed at Niall for making me come with him. But after a couple of rides, I can't help but enjoy my time with him. Then..."

"Then..." Louis' bluish eyes start to widen up. Liam could tell that Louis was getting deep into the story.

"Should I keep going?" Liam frowned.

"Yeah. Don't be such a baby!" Louis noticed that in the middle of storytelling that he felt his Liam's sincere admiration toward Niall. There's something about the way he cherishes Niall. Even before, he was more concerned toward Niall than the rest of the lads.

"Anyways, we were on top of Ferris Wheel. Niall, as being the baby, got scared so he held to me. I wasn't really expecting; he hugged me so tight. At that moment, my heart skip a beat, which I find it weird because it's the first time that it happened to me." Liam blushed, exposing his rosy cheeks. Louis noticed that Liam might be falling in love with one of his friends. It's not unnatural. He believed what he's going through because he had the same experience with Harry. He caught himself smiling along with him just the thought of it.

"And he pulled himself away from me and our eyes met. For the first time, I realized how beautiful his eyes are and how wonderful what would be like to call him mine," Liam smiled once again while looking at Niall's picture on his table. He grinned when he heard a high-pitched squeal coming from Louis. "What?"

"I'm just happy," Louis grinned back at Liam. "So continue."

"We stare at his each other's gaze for about a minute then he pulled away," Liam frowned.

"Oh." Louis tilted his face to the right. He studied Liam's frowned face.

"Then he said to me 'Just smile and the world will smile back at you.' After that, I did smile." Liam grinned again; his cheeks getting more flustered not he didn't bother to care. "After that ride, he held that my hand publicly and people around us starts to give us a weird glances. I thought I'd feel weird but it didn't and I didn't care. To hell with them!" Liam raised his right fist in air to show Louis that he didn't care. Louis just smiled back.

"That's nice."

"On our way home, he wouldn't stop talking about how he enjoyed that day and he thanked me for spending a day with me," Liam said with such a sweet tone. "When we arrived at home, everybody asleep already but when we about to part from each other, somewhere deep inside of me doesn't want it to happen so I ask him if he would like to spend the night together." Liam took away his glance from Louis and look somewhere else and his rosy cheeks were becoming bright red and his fingers on both hands are slightly fidgety.

Louis' eyes began to wide even more. He couldn't take the suspense and he let another squeal but Liam shushed him. He doesn't want to create a commotion and he's sure the other lads would storm into his room, which was the last thing that he wanted.

"Sorry," Louis giggled. "So you slept together?" Louis grin was so wide that you could fit one hanger into his mouth.

"No!" Liam moved his head back. He definitely knew what Louis meant. "Not like that. We just slept in one bed, my bed." Liam cleared the confusion. He didn't want to think that he made a move on Niall that quickly.

"Ah," Louis laughed. "Glad to clear that up."

"He fell asleep quick. I assume he's exhausted. But for me, I watched him for hours. Just looking at him sleep. At some point, I heard him making these cute snores. It's so cute." Liam once again flashed a smile that Louis noticed that there's something behind a smile like that. It's a different smile when Liam is with Danielle but with this smile, it's more sincere and genuine.

"So would you say that you're in love with him?" Louis asked the million-dollar question that terrified Liam to admit to himself.

"I wouldn't call it like that." He said casually. "Sure, I like him and I care for him and I would protect him with my life and lastly, I would do anything to make him happy."

"But that's what you do to the people that you love." Louis witnessed Liam made a horror gesture on his face and putting his left hand on his mouth. "Maybe I do love him. Niall is -"

"Niall is what?" A familiar face with an Irish accent just suddenly appeared out of nowhere on Liam's room, which made Liam jumped from his seat. And now, his face was full on bright red like a ripe apple. Niall glanced at Liam then at Louis.

"Niall is what?" Niall asked. He became irritated when Liam and Louis exchanges glances together and no one would give an answer.

"Niall is someone who have a healthy appetite," Liam said then laughs awkwardly while Louis just scratches his head then laugh along with Liam.

"Yeah, that's right!" Niall yelled. "Oh by the way, Harry is complaining downstairs. Let's go." He grabbed Liam on his left hand and Louis on the right. Then Louis throws a teasing glance to Liam to annoy him. Liam successfully broke free from Niall's grip, which made Niall to turn around.

"What's wrong?" He looked intently to Liam. He almost fainted seeing Niall like he was about to cry. He doesn't want to see that. He actually preferred holding him all night long but he is uncomfortable when other people are around.

"I'm just gonna wash my hand first."

"Yeah, you do that." Louis said in a playful tone then he pretended like he was about to vomit.

"What? What? What?" Niall was becoming more curious into the conversation. His crystal blue eyes sparkled and he jumped a little to indicate he wanted to know what happened. "Did he touch something he shouldn't?" He flashed a smirk on Louis then at Liam.

"Let's just say that he touched something very, very dirty." Louis said. Niall gasped then look at his hand where he touches Liam. "Eeewww, and I touched him," Niall said and his face got a crumpled look. He quickly rubbed the dirtied hands to Louis' blue and green striped shirt. Louis gasped. Niall laughed at them and started running away.

"You are so dead!" Louis yelled. "You better run, leprechaun!"

Before Louis stepped out of Liam's room, Liam called out to him. "Thanks Louis." He smiled. "Anytime, mate." Louis smiled back.

"Keep this between us for now."

"Of course. It's your secret not mine." Louis gave Liam a reassured smile then chase Niall to bring justice to what he did to his shirt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 40.6K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
965K 36.5K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
682K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

118K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...