The Tattoo Affair || [Ambw]

By itsxmimi

Shantel Brinks is married to Richard Brinks. Shortly after marrying, he became a complete asshole to her and... More

Characters
Chp 1
Chp 2
Chp 3
Chp 4
Chp 5
Chp 6
Chp 7.1
Chp 7.2
Chp 8
Chp 9
Chp 10
Chp 11
Author's note.
Chp 12.1
Chp 12.2
Chp 13
Not an update
Chp 14
Chp 16
Chp 17
Chp 18
Author's Note - Warning
Chp 19.1
Chp 19.2
Chp 20

Chp 15

6K 205 16
By itsxmimi

(**A/n: bold letters are characters speaking in Korean.)

-Three days later. -

~ S U N G J A E ' S    P O V~

10:49am

Me and Shan have been up since 6. I wanted to spend some time with her before I leave to the airport at about noon. We relaxed, and cooked a big breakfast and ate outside in the backyard. We played with Peanut and now we're playing hide & seek. It's Shan's turn to find me. I'm hiding between the couch and the wall.

Shan: "READY OR NOT TOO DAMN BAD!"

I almost started laughing but I had to hold it in or she'd find me. I hear her going upstairs and opening closet doors. Then it sounded like she went into the bedroom. Then she came into the living room and looked around everywhere except the spot I'm in. You dumb bae, you dumb.

Shan: "SungJae where the hell did you hide? You're teleporting now? If his ass is in the car I swear I'm gonna whoo-"

I cut her off by jumping from my hiding spot.

Me: "ANNYEONG!"

She jumps and screams. I tackle her onto the couch and start laughing. She starts whining.

Shan: "JAE!! That's not funny! I could feel my heart beating in my throat!"

I start laughing and pull her onto my lap and start kissing her face.

Me: "Aww I'm sorry jagi.."

Shan: "Lucky you're cute.." she mumbles.

I laugh. My phone dings and it's a text from Dee.

•@Dee- We'll be there in about an hour.

I reply and set my phone down.

Me: "We got like an hour..wannaaa.....get one in real quick?"

I give her my puppy dog eyes. She laughs and holds my face in her hands.

Shan: "Baby, you're gonna be gone for a couple days.......YoU wAnNa GeT oNe In ReAl QuIcK?" She tried to mimick in my voice and gives me a look.

I start laughing.

Me: "I take that as a yes. Alright then let's get it!"

I grab the back of her neck and pull her into a kiss. Our tongues playing together. She starts biting and sucking my bottom lip. We both strip down and I turn her around and give her a few kisses on her neck. I snake my arm around her waist and start to rub her clit while planting kisses from her neck, to her shoulders, and down her spine. Her breathing becomes uneven and she starts to moan. I bend her over the arm of the couch and grab a hand full of her hair, slightly pulling her head back. I start whispering the dirtiest things into her ear as I slowly enter her deep from behind.

-----------

We ended up finishing in the shower. Had to kill two birds with one stone. It's now a few minutes til noon and me and CJ are on our way to the airport. Dee picked me and Shan up after getting CJ and Marie since they live closer. We make it to the airport. It's 1:16pm and my flight leaves at 3:30. We go to check our luggage in. When we get in front of security check, we say bye to Dee, Marie, and my babygirl. CJ and Dee bro hug then he gives Shan a hug. Then him and Marie embrace each other and start talking. Shan immediately wraps her arms around me and hugs me tight. I squeeze her and attack her face with kisses.

Shan: "I'll miss you..."

Me: "I'll miss you too baby. I'll be back in a couple days. I'll FaceTime you once I arrive."

I kiss her lips and it turns into a mini make out session.

Dee loudly clears his throat, stopping me and Shan. He starts fake gagging and we laugh.

Me: "ha..my bad."

I slap hands with Dee and we bro hug.

Dee: "aight you two. Don't forget to hit us up when you touchdown!"

CJ: "araso."

Shan: "love you guys. Be safe!"

CJ & Me: "love y'all too!"

~ S H A N ' S P O V ~

We all wave and they walk away until they disappear through security. I miss him already. Me, Marie, and Dee walk back out to the parking garage and leave. We decide to all go to this froyo (frozen yogurt) place.

---------

~ S U N G J A E ' S P O V ~

It's 7am South Korea time. We just touched down in Seoul. We made sure we slept a lot on the plane so we can get straight down to business. Tae Woo picks us up. We go to our uncle's house (Tae Woo's father) where we'll be staying while we're here.

An hour later, we get to the house and uncle Se Jun welcomes us with a hug. We all walk into the dining room and sit at the table. The maids set down some dishes for us. Rice, kimchi, Sukjunamul (marinated mung bean sprouts), and myulchi bokkeum (stir fried anchovies).

We eat breakfast and catch up. After we finished, the maids take our dishes and we continue talking. I immediately jump out my seat.

Me: "Shit!" I grab my phone.

Uncle Se Jun: "Aigooo..."

Me: "Ah! Keun appa mianhaeyo..(Sorry uncle..)"

I place both hands together and slightly bow my head before running to the room. I told Shan I'd call her once I arrived. I FaceTime her and she picks up almost immediately.

Shan: "Hey daddy."

SungJae: "Hey babygirl. I'm finally here."

Shan: "I'm glad you guys made it safely. What are you guys doing today?"

Me: "Straight to business. You know how I do it."

I smirk at her. She starts to laugh.

Shan: "Come back to me safely and unharmed. You hear me?"

I just stare at her on the screen for a minute.

Me: "Babygirl...didn't I promise to always be by your side? I wouldn't come back any other way. I can't talk long though jagi. We gotta discuss some shit downstairs."

Shan: "I believe you. And alright babe. I miss you. Go take care of business."

I smile at her on the screen.

Me: "Alright baby I love you."

Shan: "I love you too handsome."

She blows me a kiss and I pretend to hyperventilate. She starts laughing and we hang up.

I look at the time and it's now going on 10am.

Uncle Se Jun: "SungJae-yah! Come down quickly!" He yells from downstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 11.8K 44
Where Kim V and Kim Taehyung was arranged force marriage with Jeon jungkook but, One love his husband bottom of his heart and other hate his husband...
7.1K 207 43
her parents desperately want her to fall in love, Delphine doesn't want to be in a relationship....until a dating app does the job and Delphine finds...
18.4K 746 29
I never thought a normal girl like me would be engaged to a hot self made Billionaire. I have four kids and the father has no idea which is his own...
His Paramour By sam

General Fiction

837 32 17
Who knew that someone's life could change so drastically I'm Nava I'm an 18 year old African American girl who finds herself in an entanglement with...