Undercover at BigHit

By EXO_Rabbit_BTS

She always had a thing with strength, so she joined a bodyguard agency. On one of her last missions she guard... More

Agent Zero
Nea
P&A
Past
Another one
A/N sorry
Surprise
1st Day of School
Scars
Scars Pt.2
NOT AN UPDATE
Complications
Debut
Awake
Pushed Too Far
Good Morning
Debut 2
sorry
Complications
New Book?!
What Just Happened?
Memories
Cosimo more like Cosino
death

Opportunity

3.7K 85 21
By EXO_Rabbit_BTS

Nea's P.O.V

When IU came out she looked ecstatic. Like Bang PD told her something amazing.

"What's happening?" I said with a questioning look on my face.

"You, my precious little sister," she said with a large smile, "are gonna start out with a duet with a big male artist, then you will get two solo songs, and to top it off,  you are going to be apart of the sub-unit when it comes out!" she finished her sentence with a yell.

"wowwwwwww," all of BTS and my band-mates gasp in wonder.

"Who is the duet with?" I ask cautiously.

"Jang Hyun Seung from BEAST," she says matter of factly.

"wow," they all said again.

" anything else?" I ask.

"Your group name is TroubleMaker you will be Rapping and singing, oh and he chose you specifically," she said with a large grin that could only be pulled off by IU herself, "Oh and you are going to be like the Harley Quinn and Joker of K-POP except for the dating part," she explained.

"Why me?" I asked intrigued.

"I don't know maybe he heard of you and wanted to work with you?" Rei says which scares me because I don't remember them being there.

"Or he fell in love at first sight!" J-HOPE exclaims while jumping up and down as if he solved a very hard math problem.

"I doubt it," I said while I looked down at the floor.

"Awwww, our Maknae is embarrassed!" The group members yelled and I got even redder...

"YAH! Stop!" I yelled as I gave them my angriest face.

"That ain't workin' honey," V and Rei said at the same time with their weird facial expressions. Everyone laughed and it went back to normal. 

2 MONTHS LATER

I dyed my hair blonde (more like bleached it) and I have to say I look sexayyyy.  Hyun Seung and I were sitting down in our dressing room when BTS came in to greet us.

"Hello! We are BTS!" They all said in a straight line smiling really wide.

"Hello! We are Trouble Maker!" We said back while bowing. Hyun Seung put his hands around my shoulders and I stiffened. Why would he do that?

I looked at him in a quizzical way that could only signify the face of a confused child. 

"We have to share skin contact on stage anyways," he whispered into my ear before nodding in the direction of BTS, "That one right there, in the middle, definitely has a thing for you," he finished off before walking away chuckling, while I just stare at Jungkook and blush like an idiot.

Nea what is wrong with you. Defend yourself! Do something! There's no way that Jungkook likes you! You don't even like him!

I slowly walked away from what just happened and I put on my microphone, then walked on the stage for practice.

As we were practicing I tripped and hurt my ankle, but good thing no one noticed. I'm pretty sure I can handle it seeing how I can handle a bullet wound for almost an hour, a performance is like 3 minutes at least.

I sit down and wait for our cue. 

15 MINUTES LATER

We were finally called onto the stage and we began our performance. 

After the performance, I made sure that the music video was finally up.

I know what you are thinking, Nea you just performed your Debut Stage the music video should have been out. It's called Marketing my friends. Management wanted to let out the music video after our first performance (just pretend that the video above is their debut and that its the first live) so here we are.

When I saw that the video was up I watched it. (Watch the video all the way at the top)

 My stomach was doing flips as I watched. I looked sexy and Most of the time we were kissing and fighting then kissing again. Hyun Seung then turns into the Joker like BAM! Now I see why we are the Joker and Harley Quinn.

I looked in the comments and most of them were.

OMG, WHAT IS THIS AND WHO ARE THESE SEXY BEASTS!

But there were some that really made me happy and some that were ok, others made me sad.

I SHIP IT!

I  see why they are called TroubleMaker

Who's the girl? 

                       Replying to Who's the Girl? 

                                                   Her name is Nea she is with BigHit Entertainment, she is going to debut with a new girl group called P&A, her main nickname is Diamond Maknae. Please, Stan her she needs the support!

The girl looks like a slut.

She needs to stop being so desperate and get the hell off of my oppa!

I NEEDED THIS IN MY LIFE! I CAN LIVE NOW THAT THIS IS HERE.

Is it true that she's slept with EXO'S Suho?? Someone said that they saw them together.

OMG ISN'T THIS SUHO'S GIRLFRIEND?!

IT WOULD BE SOOOO MUCH BETTER IF THE GUY WAS SUHO!

HYUNEA FOR LYFE!

SUNEA FOR LYFE! 

GUYS! STOP! EW! I KNOW THAT SUHO AND NEA AREN'T DATING! TRUST ME! INFACT THEY PROBABLY ARE LIKE WTF WHY THE HECK DO PEOPLE THINK THAT! 

HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY ARENT DATING! HUH, PEOPLE! I'VE SEEN MANY PEOPLE SAY THEY AREN'T DATING! BUT OWN UP TO IT YOUR OPPA WON'T BE AVAILABLE FOREVER!

HEY, WHY DOESN'T EVERYBODY ASK NEA ON THE V LIVE TONIGHT?!

most of these comments brought me to tears except the ones saying I'm dating my brother or the ones that say that I'm a slut.

LATER THAT NIGHT ON V LIVE

"Guys I saw your comments on the music video! I'm not dating JunMyeon!" I said to the camera.

SUNEA4LYFE- She's trying to keep it away from the media guys!

"Everyone calm down, I don't really care if it's in the media because JunMyeon is my Brother!" I said to stop the annoying rumors. 

HyuneaismyHOPEmyANGEL- I KNEW IT I KNEW THEY LOOKED ALIKE! Hey, she kinda looks like other idols too! Am I not the only one right?

NEAFROMTHEMATRIX- OMG you're right she looks like Hani from EXID too!

ISTHISJAKEFROMSTATEFARMNOITSNEA- AND IU!

NEATHESEXYCLOWNFISH- Hey she kinda looks like the girl from Ladies' Code that died in the car accident what was her name? 

NEATHESEXYCLOWNFISH- I remember her name was EunB!

At the last comment, I frowned. I decided to call JunMyeon and have him join me while HyunSeung is out getting us food at a place that is out of Seoul because "it's damn good," as he says. 

"JunMyeon oppa, can you come to this address like now?" I asked impatiently

"Yeah, I'll be there in a few, You don't mind if I bring some of my members right?" he asked in a worried tone.

"Nope, it's fine! I'll see you when you get here!" I yelled into the phone while hanging it up.

After I got off the phone I texted HyunSeung to get 8 extra servings, then I tried to explain on the live that everything will be clear soon.

HyunSeung and Suho and EXO got here at the same time, which is super creepy.

We all sat down and talked to the camera while eating.

"JunMyeon oppa will you explain our family?" I asked "All of it..." I said before whispering in his ear "except the part that I'm actually a bodyguard/spy/secret agent?" I said

"OK SO!" he yelled while clapping his hands together, "Our family is filled with famous people, we all just changed our names so that it wouldn't affect each other, Nea is my sister, but we aren't the only ones, IU is our sister, Hani is our sister, and EunB was our sister," He said while looking down. 

I cut in, "OK! There are more celebrities in our family! But you will have to wait and see who!" I said then laughed like an evil maniac.

NEAISASEXYCLOWNFISH- NO WONDER SHE IS SO TALENTED SHE HAS IDOL IN HER BLOOD! SHE IS THE IDOL OF IDOLS!

We all laughed before we continued the broadcast into the night.

HI GUYS! YES NEA HAS MORE CELEBRITIES IN THE FAMILY! I SAID IN ONE OF THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS THAT SHE IS STILL CLOSE TO HER DEAD PARENTS BROTHERS AND SISTERS, WHICH MEANS THAT SHE KNOWS HER OLD FAMILY! BTW THEY DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH ROOM FOR MORE CHILDREN.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354 36 11
Jiyoo, what'd she do the moment she and 5 other boys were placed under the wings of an agent department at the age of 4? Everything seems to go smoot...
686 41 19
"You know, with a life like mine, where death awaits in every curve, I can't promise a happily ever after." "Mianhae.........Saranghae" When Y/N gets...
2.3K 118 25
Regina Wilde gets to protect a band from Korea in the name of BTS. She's an Olympic weightlifter and served in the military but gets a job as a body...
235K 5.9K 40
Kim Taehyung, the guy who was chosen to be the new member of BTS. One day he went out to go to the park which is 5 minutes away from the dorm and the...