Indebted To Him

By PapiChubi

Weird isn't even able to describe Ava Martin. An eighteen year old girl obsessed with cats and Ben and Jerry'... More

Serious Stuff///
1//Ben And Jerry's
2//Smacking Weenies
3//My Hands Are Tied, Literally
4//Hi Serious, I'm Ava
5//Uno Reverse
6//Plot Twist
7//As You Wish
8//Who Am I
9//Challenge
10//Practice
11//Ready, Set, And Begin
12//Mr. Asshole
13//Accepted
14//Members
16//Oh Shit
17//Mission
18//Finally Awake
19//Keith
20//Hit With Bricks
21//21 Questions
22//Alarms And Guns
23//Bounty
24//Sparks
25//Bruises And Threats
26//Arguments And Apologies
27//Attacks And Abductions
28//Kidnapped Again
29//Paid Bounties
30//Family
A/N

15//Shits And Giggles

3.8K 90 0
By PapiChubi

Me, Nina, and Penelope were talking about random things. I learned more about them, they're so sweet. Finally, people that I could relate to though. I wasn't as scared of Penelope,  getting closer with her is a perfect example of 'Don't judge a book by its cover.'

"Nina, your brother is hot as fuck," Penelope giggled.

Nina made a look of disgust, "Ew, that's my brother."

I fake gagged, "His personality is so bitchy."

Nina gave me a small laugh, "He wasn't always like that. It was a good life long ago, not anymore. That doesn't matter anymore, it's the past."

I could tell she really wanted to change the topic. Even though, I was really curious I knew better and not to pry in something personal. If she feels like telling us then she would, she doesn't want to clearly.

"Get up, it's not time for shits and giggles. You have your first mission." I looked up and saw Ant, well shit.

"She just joined, are you kidding me?" Nina was the first to speak up.

"I didn't ask, she should've known before she joined. Let her get up." Ant had his eyes fixated on Nina so she could move, Penelope had already gotten up. I guess they both knew better.

I totally love this day. Note the sarcasm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

726K 16.6K 47
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Chloe Williams is 18 a shy and happy girl shes going into senior year of high school she's exited and anxious at the same time...
1.4M 26.1K 20
Emily Daniels a 18 year old shy, innocent girl who always had a smile on her face. But that smile was fake she was crumbling inside begging for the p...
237 37 34
Ava is a seventeen year old girl and the daughter of an abusive alcoholic dad and mother who is never home and has neglected her. She gets sent off t...
5.7K 77 21
You're the new girl in city of Chicago. You just turned 20 and it's your first time being alone. What happens when you run into the most dangerous g...